Author Topic: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ  (Read 2284 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
RAISE 'EM

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 20:14:30 »
kinda looks like either darth vader or dark helmet
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 20:16:34 »
kinda looks like either darth vader or dark helmet

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DARKSIDE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:04:05 »
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DENDIS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline iri

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 03:45:36 »
hi, noisyturtle
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 04:09:55 »
hi, noisyturtle

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR COMRADE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 00:45:52 »
ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ FLEX 'EM ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Offline iri

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 03:15:16 »
it seems they need more time in a gym!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline morpheus

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 10:08:10 »
So that's where my pubic hair went...