Author Topic: [IC] RetroBlight - Classic, now with more yellow! (On Hold -_- )  (Read 176081 times)

Offline TheOpposition

Re: [IC] RetroBlight - Classic, now with more yellow! (Full Contour SA)
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 14:22:19 »
I love the large font, I'd be all over it.
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline djpyle

« Reply #151 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 03:04:43 »
This looks fantastic! I'll definitely be down for some alphas plus enough blanks to fill in my Planck. Any chance of a blank 2u for a Planck spacebar? Or, better yet, a full Plank kit? I don't know if there'd be enough interest to tip it, but I'd be all over it. Either way, I'm really excited about this one. Great work!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #152 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 04:27:43 »
I have no idea how much the alpha set + mod kit will cost but I can say that there are several extra keys in here which would bump up the cost slightly.
The set is split up into several kits which would reduce the price for some. However, unfortunately, it will be more expensive for those who want everything.

Couldn't care less of the cost, just want a line of these babies laid out for me as my wallet is ready for that train line of never ending ecstasy  :thumb: .

She'll pass out from all that pleasure whilst I just sit and watch -  8) .

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #153 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 12:31:13 »
This looks fantastic! I'll definitely be down for some alphas plus enough blanks to fill in my Planck. Any chance of a blank 2u for a Planck spacebar? Or, better yet, a full Plank kit? I don't know if there'd be enough interest to tip it, but I'd be all over it. Either way, I'm really excited about this one. Great work!

Eh. I might do a full revamp and include kits for everything like what happened with Pulse. Since this is being done through SP we don't need to worry about reaching moq as long as there is some sort of interest.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline caffo

• 10 GOTO 10
« Reply #154 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 21:21:48 »
Love the big letters, I would be part of the GB.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 01:28:58 »
Eh. I might do a full revamp and include kits for everything like what happened with Pulse. Since this is being done through SP we don't need to worry about reaching moq as long as there is some sort of interest.

For sure, do a scatter-gun approach, offering everything under the sun then as the MOQ ticks down you'll see what passes and goes through to their molds for final production  :thumb: .

Remember keep the colour yellow-cream, like a faded tampon left on the window sill for a few years........

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #156 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 12:03:33 »

For sure, do a scatter-gun approach, offering everything under the sun then as the MOQ ticks down you'll see what passes and goes through to their molds for final production  :thumb: .

Remember keep the colour yellow-cream, like a faded tampon left on the window sill for a few years........

Would it be the same as for the Penumbra set?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #157 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 12:04:15 »

Should be. I'll contact Bunny and ask what colours he used.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #158 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 12:12:33 »

Should be. I'll contact Bunny and ask what colours he used.

I'm not really fond of the Penumbra yellow-ish color to be honest. I was just asking as a matter of comparison.

Offline HydraDyne

« Reply #159 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 00:36:46 »
Mom! I want it... NOW!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #160 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 04:26:22 »
I'm not really fond of the Penumbra yellow-ish color to be honest. I was just asking as a matter of comparison.

Here I was thinking we were compadres, both interested in the same things, but now you've ripped my heart right out of my chest  :'( .

How could you not like the Penumbra Yellow Shade it's PERFECT in every way.  This key-set needs that out-dated colour scheme because it represents a bygone era from our good old days, when we were young.

PLEASE to the organizer here, don't change the current colour-way it's perfect as is, just supply it as full contoured set and I'll buy at least 4 complete sets of this  :thumb:

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #161 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 13:54:12 »

Here I was thinking we were compadres, both interested in the same things, but now you've ripped my heart right out of my chest  :'( .

How could you not like the Penumbra Yellow Shade it's PERFECT in every way.  This key-set needs that out-dated colour scheme because it represents a bygone era from our good old days, when we were young.

PLEASE to the organizer here, don't change the current colour-way it's perfect as is, just supply it as full contoured set and I'll buy at least 4 complete sets of this  :thumb: .
Ooohh man. I almost cried! Don't be like that. We're still Hack'd by Geeks compadres.

I've never seen the penumbra IRL so maybe I could like it.

Offline Cods

• Penumbra SA Mark II please?
« Reply #162 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 14:47:22 »
Fully contoured SA - check.
Light colours - check.
OK, I'm in. Nice.
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.
Too much SA is never enough.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #163 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 20:37:30 »
I've never seen the penumbra IRL so maybe I could like it.

It would be like your first time, neatly separated by your razor on a flat mirror and the anticipation of breathing in that whole line of perfection  8) .

Once you've tried it you'll be back here on Geekhack wanting MORE and MORE of it.........  Key-cap nirvana will be yours forever more  :thumb: .

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #164 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 20:49:09 »

PLEASE to the organizer here, don't change the current colour-way it's perfect as is, just supply it as full contoured set and I'll buy at least 4 complete sets of this  :thumb: .

Well the purpose of this set is to have yellow.
The colours have absolutely been finalized. Not changing at all. It's just that I need to finalize all the packs and wait for the other buys to finish up.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #165 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 22:39:00 »
The colours have absolutely been finalized. Not changing at all. It's just that I need to finalize all the packs and wait for the other buys to finish up.

Frosty ole mate, PLEASE include a full 1800 key-set with this Group Buy, because we need to include some more love for the TX1800 keyboard that's about to arrive into everyone's hands  :thumb: .

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #166 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 04:40:06 »

Fair enough.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #167 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 16:30:23 »

Frosty ole mate, PLEASE include a full 1800 key-set with this Group Buy, because we need to include some more love for the TX1800 keyboard that's about to arrive into everyone's hands  :thumb: .

I'll do a mod kit for that! I absolutely love that layout!  :thumb:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #168 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 18:19:27 »

I'll do a mod kit for that! I absolutely love that layout!  :thumb:

Oh YES, a like minded soul who has seen the 1800 light.  Thank you  :thumb: .

Offline SL89

« Reply #169 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 10:05:04 »
if 1800 is on the menu then i may be down

Offline Chedda7

« Reply #170 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 22:33:09 »
Would it be possible to add a 1.5u [Backspace] and 1u [\|] key for us with HHKB lookalikes?  If so I will be all over this.
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 March 2015, 07:20:50 by Chedda7 »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #171 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 23:00:14 »
Would it be possible to add a 1.5u [Backspace] and 1u [\|] key for us with HHKB lookalikes?  If so I will be all over this.

You sure about adding these huge Profiles onto a TINY keyboard like a HHKB ?

Usually standard DCS, DSA or Cherry Profiles would suit but adding these SA babies to it, will make it look like the Rocky Mountains which you'll eventually hate.

Offline Cods

« Reply #172 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:27:03 »
Usually standard DCS, DSA or Cherry Profiles would suit but adding these SA babies to it, will make it look like the Rocky Mountains which you'll eventually hate.

I'm running SA on a couple of 65%ish sized FC660Ms, couldn't be happier!
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #173 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 18:34:17 »
I'm running SA on a couple of 65%ish sized FC660Ms, couldn't be happier!

Cods you're a freak, loving a 65% only but we're talking about a smaller (calculator sized) keyboard layout here.

Offline slaction

« Reply #174 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 01:19:27 »
I like it, I"d be interested as well.

Offline Chedda7

« Reply #175 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 06:27:32 »

I may very well not like it once I actually see how they look/feel. I have been on a SA kick lately after falling in love with a few Topre HiPro boards :)

Offline trigun0x2

• Potato Potato
    • HearthStats
« Reply #176 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 08:01:19 »
Looks great and love the SA! Count me in :D

Offline retainerbox

• meow
« Reply #177 on: Fri, 03 April 2015, 17:44:26 »

! Count me in if there's a Planck mod. :D

ErgoDox/Magic Girl, AVA/Islander,  ALU68/Godspeed, VOID40/Dark Magic Girl

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #178 on: Fri, 03 April 2015, 17:52:12 »

! Count me in if there's a Planck mod. :D

From what I can tell the base kit could pretty much cover an entire planck board.
You might have to order some relegendable keys to fill in the bottom row however.
I hope that would be good enough for you.

Offline Supergeek

« Reply #179 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:05:02 »
I really like it, but hopefully there's a colored mod kit that isn't so many colors. I like a little color, but like 3-4 different colors in the mods would be too much, aesthetically. And mods the SAME color as the alphas is just boring.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #180 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:13:49 »
I really like it, but hopefully there's a colored mod kit that isn't so many colors. I like a little color, but like 3-4 different colors in the mods would be too much, aesthetically. And mods the SAME color as the alphas is just boring.

Point taken.
I have an idea for a mods set that might please people.
Once I find the time I will have a large update with all of the mod kits. Once we move along and other group buys clean up we can get really serious with pricing and the voting.

Offline ConscienceDrop

• a-are these pbt?
« Reply #181 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 08:32:09 »
PBT?

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #182 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 11:41:12 »

Offline Leimi

« Reply #183 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 06:45:50 »
Count me in the GB if a fully blank set is available :)

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #184 on: Sun, 19 April 2015, 21:43:23 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 October 2021, 13:58:31 by bcredbottle »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #185 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 07:29:06 »
I am in. So in. Kind of excited.

Show Image

HAHA! WTF. I want to know the context of that GIF. Is it possible to have a video or something?  :))

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #186 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 08:34:33 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 October 2021, 13:58:27 by bcredbottle »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #187 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 11:44:54 »
I am in. So in. Kind of excited.

Show Image

HAHA! WTF. I want to know the context of that GIF. Is it possible to have a video or something?  :))

IIRC he's twirling a flag at a football or baseball game.
Haha alright.

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #188 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 13:40:05 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 October 2021, 13:58:22 by bcredbottle »

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #189 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 07:52:26 »
Is this dead?

Offline Cods

« Reply #190 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 07:22:15 »
Hope it's not dead!

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #191 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 07:47:42 »
I might be able to roll out an update soon.
Perhaps not today but I did manage to get some work done a few days ago.
With SPs new plan to just produce voted in sets themselves I am now even more inclined to get this rolled out in time for that.
Sorry for the lack of updates, I just got lazy.

Offline Cods

« Reply #192 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 04:45:40 »
Sweet! There's a fair bit of fully sculpted SA going around at the moment, but I'm really keen on lighter colours.
This and Penumbra MkII would be great...

Offline john2x

« Reply #193 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 22:20:28 »
What is this "Penumbra MkII" that you speak of? Is there another round coming?  :eek:
-

Offline Cods

« Reply #194 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 01:57:58 »
It may be that I have misread, but reading through a number of threads there were secondhand references to a second round.

Offline john2x

« Reply #195 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 02:06:20 »
Ah, the rumored second coming. I heard the heavens will split open when it happens.  ;D
-

Offline zabuza1997

« Reply #196 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 20:14:55 »
When will this take time, bro?

Offline blastoid

« Reply #197 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 09:29:11 »
Looking forward to this set! I'm mainly replying to the thread so I don't lose it again.  ;D

Offline ocodo

« Reply #198 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 07:49:47 »
Too late to get in on this?!

If I can, I want to be in on it.

Offline zabuza1997

« Reply #199 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 12:19:31 »
Fcking looking 4ward to an update