Author Topic: [BLACK FRIDAY] 20% off all custom USB/ audio cables, save £15 on CNC cases......  (Read 57402 times)

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
Hey GH!

Sorry for the lack of contact, I have been flooded with orders recently. Once I get my head back on track, I will come back, I promise :(

We do have some deals for black friday, for those who were asking, here you go! :D

For % discounts on ALL custom USB and Audio cables, use the code 'friday' for 20% off!

Save £15 on all CNC 60% keyboard cases here:- http://pexonpcs.co.uk/products/60-silver-cnc-aluminium-case (limited stock of gold and silver cases left).

Save £10 on all in stock V60 Mini keyboards in ALPS/ MATIAS switch varieties here:-http://pexonpcs.co.uk/products/kbp-v60-matias
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 November 2015, 14:38:08 by pexon »

Offline gadzkun

is this still available?

i try it but failed  :(

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
We only ran it for 24 hrs  :(

We may be doing something for Cyber Monday,  but I cant promise, I have to catch up with the orders from Friday first!

Offline gadzkun

We only ran it for 24 hrs  :(

We may be doing something for Cyber Monday,  but I cant promise, I have to catch up with the orders from Friday first!

hahahah so unlucky i didnt see it coming :p

ok ty :thumb:

Offline SleevedJames

Hi Pexon, I wish to buy a sleeved mini usb cable from you, but I was wondering if you could make a fusion purple cable? I saw there was fusion red blue and green, but a purple would suit my setup perfectly. ;D
thanks in advance! :thumb:
-James

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
Hi Pexon, I wish to buy a sleeved mini usb cable from you, but I was wondering if you could make a fusion purple cable? I saw there was fusion red blue and green, but a purple would suit my setup perfectly. ;D
thanks in advance! :thumb:
-James

Send us an email at info@pexonpcs.co.uk and I will see what we can sort out. We cant get Teleios in a fusion purple, but we do have some Zombie paracord colours with a purple pattern

Offline SleevedJames

Thanks for the quick reply, will message you later  :)