Author Topic: PEXON PCs - Store closed for a few days - Back online  (Read 62395 times)

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
PEXON PCs - Store closed for a few days - Back online
« on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 05:53:45 »
Hi guys,

I have taken the site down for a few days. Davina (momma pex) was rushed into hospital last night with a pretty nasty head injury. Thanks to our amazing NHS she was all fixed up some stitches and pain relief. I have also paused taking orders on the website, in order for us to get Davina back to normal and catch up a little bit.

I am sorry for the delay in some outstanding orders, rest assured we will have your orders sent out as fast as we can; I just ask for a little extra time at the moment, during this difficult time.

Regards,

James
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 January 2016, 14:02:36 by pexon »

Offline darkclone24

Re: PEXON PCs - Store closed for a few days
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 05:56:47 »
Get well soon Davina!

You're cables are always worth waiting for, I'm sure no-one will mind a few more days wait!
RS84 67g Zealio Purple | Choc Mini MX Black | WASD V2 MX Clear | Golbat 78g Zealio Purple | Duck Octagon V2 MX Clear

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 07:01:56 »
Thanks so much man.

Its just scary with a head wound, the amount of blood and obviously you just start thinking the worst. We've got her home now and shes having some rest for a few days. Should be back on her feet in about 2 weeks after the stitches come out

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 07:18:44 »
Hope she gets better soon!

Offline darkclone24

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 07:56:00 »

Thanks so much man.

Its just scary with a head wound, the amount of blood and obviously you just start thinking the worst. We've got her home now and shes having some rest for a few days. Should be back on her feet in about 2 weeks after the stitches come out

Yeah, head wounds aren't fun. I had to have my head glued back together when I was a teenager, I jumped up under a low ceiling. Was adamant that I beat a fish at a staring contest in the A&E waiting room..
RS84 67g Zealio Purple | Choc Mini MX Black | WASD V2 MX Clear | Golbat 78g Zealio Purple | Duck Octagon V2 MX Clear

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 08:05:47 »
Oh man!!!

I hope she starts feeling better soon!

Thank god it wasn't bad. Head wounds can be nasty. 

I will definitely grab a cable when you get back.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 10:57:52 »
Hey James,

I just tried accessing your store and it was closed only to find out regarding about Davina.
Hope she gets better soon buddy!
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 11:01:21 »
Hope she gets better I remember that she was handwritting in the package I have gotten.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 11:01:52 »
Hey, I'm sorry to hear that!  I hope she has a speedy recovery; take all the time you need. 
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 11:08:35 »
Head wounds are some of the worst; I've split my head 3 times and the blood every time was immense.

Wishing Davina a quick recovery!

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 13:35:37 »
Thank you so much for the kind words guys! Davina is feeling and looking a hell of a lot better now. We're keeping her topped up with cups of tea and hopefully she will be back on her feet in the next few weeks.  :thumb:

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 14:01:27 »
Scary stuff, glad to hear she's getting better :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline hoggy

• * Ergonomics Moderator
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 15:51:04 »
Hope she recovers soon.
GH Ergonomic Guide (in progress)
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54680.0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 20:12:25 »
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 05:50:23 »
Cheers guys, your support means a lot, I will pass on your well wishes. I am going to do a bit of work this afternoon, I have just got momma some tea and toast but she is looking good with some nice colour back in her face

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 09:33:16 »
Hey guys, just to let you know I will be putting the site back online tomorrow

Offline ccarlitos2

Re: PEXON PCs - Store closed for a few days - Back tomorrow
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 00:00:17 »
Hey pex! I hope momma pex feels better soon. Good luck catching up on the orders. Cheers mate!
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:09:36 »
Cheers brother, new week now so me and Charl are all hands to the pump getting back on track. Mommas looking good now though, I've made sure shes had some good bedrest since the accident so hopefully the healing will be quicker. I'm going to make sure she stays on the down low for a few weeks just to be 100% sure everything is ok until the stitches come out, so she won't be doing any work but shes a stubborn woman!

I will be putting the site back up tonight and once we are done catching up we will probably have to put a sale up so keep an eye out. Thank you all for support, I have passed your kind words on to Davina and she greatly appreciates it.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 19:28:11 »
Cheers brother, new week now so me and Charl are all hands to the pump getting back on track. Mommas looking good now though, I've made sure shes had some good bedrest since the accident so hopefully the healing will be quicker. I'm going to make sure she stays on the down low for a few weeks just to be 100% sure everything is ok until the stitches come out, so she won't be doing any work but shes a stubborn woman!

I will be putting the site back up tonight and once we are done catching up we will probably have to put a sale up so keep an eye out. Thank you all for support, I have passed your kind words on to Davina and she greatly appreciates it.

Sorry to hear about Davina man, sorry I've not been on to pass on my well wishes to her sooner. Make sure she stays in that bed! Head injuries are always hard to deal with, but I hope she gets better soon! Glad to hear it's not as serious as you feared.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Jedi

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 08:01:15 »
Take care, family always first.  Will definitely be checking back in to hear the latest news.

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 14:01:51 »
Hey guys,

we are back online now. Real life has come calling and we cannot afford to have the website down any longer. Davina is well on the road to recovery now though. She is up on her feet and looking a hell of a lot better. Once she is 100% I am going to ask her to put something together as a thank you to you all for your amazing support!

Cheers for everything guys, this is why I love this community.

James

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 14:09:56 »
Hey guys,

we are back online now. Real life has come calling and we cannot afford to have the website down any longer. Davina is well on the road to recovery now though. She is up on her feet and looking a hell of a lot better. Once she is 100% I am going to ask her to put something together as a thank you to you all for your amazing support!

Cheers for everything guys, this is why I love this community.

James

Glad to hear the good news! Good luck with everything pex.
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline Solo

• Unreal
Re: PEXON PCs - Store closed for a few days - Back online
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 16:35:41 »
Best of luck getting back into the normal swing of things.

P.S. My most recent cable order looks great. Thanks for the consistent Imgur album updates. I scroll through them every time you post a new one.  :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 00:39:29 »
Family always comes first - shouldn't even have to ask :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 08:50:32 »
Again, thanks for the support guys. Davina has been up and about now over the weekend and looking and feeling a lot better. We are going to take her to the doctors this coming week so they can assess the stitches and see if they are ready to come out. In regards to messages and questions, I am backed up but I will try and get on top of them ASAP

Offline UTEster750

« Reply #25 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 08:58:43 »
Take your time James, your products are worth the wait. Will be good when Davina comes back, her customer service always make me smile!  :)

Offline khemist

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:15:29 »
All the best man, did you get my email about another 8 pin pci-e cable?.

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #27 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:19:48 »
Glad to hear she's feeling better!
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline sintklaas73

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 12:53:05 »
all the best! love your sleeved cables.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 21 May 2016, 06:09:40 »
Again, thanks for the support guys. Davina has been up and about now over the weekend and looking and feeling a lot better. We are going to take her to the doctors this coming week so they can assess the stitches and see if they are ready to come out. In regards to messages and questions, I am backed up but I will try and get on top of them ASAP

No one is going to pop a blood vessel due to you not making their USB cable straight away, they wouldn't dare  8) .

Make sure your mom is looked after because she will be the ONLY one in your life that will care for you, without ever asking for anything in return.