Author Topic: A Little Thank You from Davina at PEXON  (Read 56382 times)

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
A Little Thank You from Davina at PEXON
« on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 04:13:07 »

A little message from Davina.

I felt compelled to write a few lines to thank both our new and loyal customers for all your kind messages of support over the last few weeks, during my recent illness. We all lead very busy lives and the fact that so many people took the time to email, text, tweet and call speaks volumes. The accident made me realise that at 58 I am not the Bionic Woman I thought I was, and I have to start acting my age and stop racing about like a Wasp. I don't think however, I am as annoying as a Wasp, well only a little bit perhaps:). No offence to Wasps, of course.

I have been absolutely overwhelmed with the kindness people have shown, through lovely messages of support not only for me but for the Pexon Team too. Suffice to say the Team have probably suffered more than me. The trauma I have inflicted upon them has been horrendous. However, I am definitely on the mend and now back at work. Interfering and annoying (Yes, just like that Wasp ‐ He He!)

Without you lovely people Pexon is nothing. Even when we took our Website down you all continued to be patient and understanding, accepting the inevitable delays in dispatching your Orders. Despite the Teams best efforts we are still a little behind with orders, however, we will not compromise on quality and we will do our utmost to complete orders as soon as possible.

Thank you all again for your continued support. I hope you have a lovely day.

Kindest regards, Davina
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 February 2016, 04:16:25 by pexon »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Re: A Little Thank You from Davina at PEXON
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 07:20:37 »
I'm glad she's better now :) She definitely isn't as annoying as a wasp, I always like the notes I get with my Pexon orders!

Keep it up all :)
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 05:34:49 »
Cheers Nick, all back at work 100% now, all healed up without any further complications :D

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 06:32:13 »
Glad to hear it Davina, and welcome back. :thumb:
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline khemist

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 08:41:54 »
Glad to hear it Davina, and welcome back. :thumb:

Good stuff!, do you still have my message i sent about getting another 8pin pcie cable made up?.

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 16:53:25 »
Cheers guys, sent you a PM kenny, will get your extra PCI-e cable sorted this weekend! :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 19:43:56 »
Good news :)

Without the people, Pexon would just be a bunch of cables sitting on a shelf somewhere.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 03:17:14 »
Thank you Rowdy, we really appreciate everyones kind words :D