Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2179713 times)

Offline Kilgarah

Re: KeyForge
« Reply #4450 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 18:53:59 »
Got my 3 caps which all look great but no bonus cap.  Tfw never lucky .  Nice work tho sneak

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I think gold bag caps only came with orders of 4 caps or more.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Offline Tally810

« Reply #4451 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 18:54:41 »
Got my 3 caps which all look great but no bonus cap.  Tfw never lucky .  Nice work tho sneak

Nah it was 3 or more

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #4452 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 18:55:04 »
Same here. Happy with how everything came out though! :thumb:
***loads of Vaseline for my meme TMO50 -- Acereconkeys

Offline Tally810

« Reply #4453 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 18:56:36 »

"Finally, I will be adding Gold Bag doubleshot (or above) keys to random orders of 3+ items, and one lucky 3+ invoice will receive aFREE commission of their choice. Note that the Gold Bags will contain Snek, Bumpy, and Saber v2 keys."

Still happy with my caps

Offline Kilgarah

« Reply #4454 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 18:58:03 »

"Finally, I will be adding Gold Bag doubleshot (or above) keys to random orders of 3+ items, and one lucky 3+ invoice will receive aFREE commission of their choice. Note that the Gold Bags will contain Snek, Bumpy, and Saber v2 keys."

Still happy with my caps

Ah, you're right. I managed to get a Spook in my order.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #4455 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 18:58:43 »

"Finally, I will be adding Gold Bag doubleshot (or above) keys to random orders of 3+ items, and one lucky 3+ invoice will receive aFREE commission of their choice. Note that the Gold Bags will contain Snek, Bumpy, and Saber v2 keys."

Still happy with my caps

Ah, you're right. I managed to get a Spook in my order.

Grats u lucky dude

Offline oscdawg

« Reply #4456 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 19:03:51 »

Still happy with my caps

Did anyone get the Saber v2? I don't think I've seen any pictures of this one yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4457 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 19:37:34 »
Hey Sneaky,
After the Fulfillment sale is fully shipped and received, can we find out how many of each cap was produced and how many gold bags went out. Also the commission winner. Would love to see more of what hidden surprises await in the gold baggies.

Thanks again for an awesome sale and a fabulously stoned 4/21 sale.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!!! I haven't driven that fast ever! I was speeding the whole way home. My heart was racing and pacing as I flew54 MPH, 4 mph over right past a cop. I kept checking my mirror to see if he flipped around to come get me. I didn't see him, so i continued at my pace. I pulled up to the side of the mail box, grabbed my package. OMG! I could feel four keys! Jesus CHRIST! Got car parked. Grabbed my ****, flew right in side. Flew up the stairs, into my office and grabbed my letter opener. What did I find besides my Dolchini Cyanara and Nautical guys... I found Snakey in blue! I will provide pics. Real soon. I need a camera first. And will do it today.. OMG SNAKEY!

https://imgur.com/a/j02zBnd
Damn that's sick! My dolchini looks way better than I expected it to

Thanks my dude!

I posted the pics in dc and people want that snek soooo bad. I was so happy that at work I said "I got to hurry up and get home so I can play with my little snek." Mind you, I said this in front of 3 co workers, 73 64 and 46 years my elders. I cried laughing as I tried to correct myself and said my " I mean my tiny blue snake. Dammit there is no good way to say it." So I showed the pics to them and they responded " quite literally tiny snake."

GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline Ambelie

« Reply #4458 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 13:15:14 »
Anyone else still waiting for shipping information?

i haven't gotten mine yet either, he said the e-mails would go out automatically once the package hits the mail stream I think, so they are probably still held up in the post office awaiting shipment.

Haven't gotten mine either. It does seem a little weird the post office is taking this long to send some out.

Offline pendemon

« Reply #4459 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 13:41:19 »

i haven't gotten mine yet either, he said the e-mails would go out automatically once the package hits the mail stream I think, so they are probably still held up in the post office awaiting shipment.

Haven't gotten mine either. It does seem a little weird the post office is taking this long to send some out.

Yeah, hopefully we'll get them soon. Seeing everyone's pics online has only made me more anxious and eager.

Offline Kilgarah

« Reply #4460 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 13:47:55 »

I only got a shipping notification the day my package was out for delivery. I wasn't even told when USPS got it originally.

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #4461 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 13:49:25 »
Thank you guys for making sure everything is perfect. :)
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4462 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 13:50:24 »
Thank you guys for making sure everything is perfect. :)

No ramnes, THANK YOU
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4463 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 14:11:23 »

I only got a shipping notification the day my package was out for delivery. I wasn't even told when USPS got it originally.

Sneaky tater only uses the sneakiest of shipping methods.

Offline SpaceCatDesign

• www.SpaceC.at
    • SpaceCat Design
« Reply #4464 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 14:18:10 »
cant wait to get my bumpy! THANKS SO MUCH!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4465 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 14:48:23 »
4/20 shipping will be going out this weekend, I apologize for the delay. I know the entry form said that “orders would ship next day with no exceptions” for 4/20, buuuuuut I had just reused a form page from a previous flash sale and didn’t notice that was at the bottom. My bad on that, I’m getting them out as fast as possible.

Also there are a handful of Fulfillment Sale orders that did not get tracking for some weird reason, or got an email with no tracking (still trying to work out why that happens with my shipping software provider). I’ll be manually sending that out by tomorrow afternoon, so if you haven’t gotten tracking you are in that group, and if you’ve emailed me separately I’ll be getting back to you.

I will be fixing Lilac and Rose milk orders this next week.

U guis best

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #4466 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 15:04:47 »
<3 <3 <3
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline BestShuckleNA

• はあちゃまっちゃま~!
« Reply #4467 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 16:08:15 »
Woohoo can't wait for my first orochi

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Offline Ambelie

« Reply #4468 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 16:22:46 »

Offline xine007

« Reply #4469 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 19:14:21 »
4/20 shipping will be going out this weekend, I apologize for the delay. I know the entry form said that “orders would ship next day with no exceptions” for 4/20, buuuuuut I had just reused a form page from a previous flash sale and didn’t notice that was at the bottom. My bad on that, I’m getting them out as fast as possible.

Also there are a handful of Fulfillment Sale orders that did not get tracking for some weird reason, or got an email with no tracking (still trying to work out why that happens with my shipping software provider). I’ll be manually sending that out by tomorrow afternoon, so if you haven’t gotten tracking you are in that group, and if you’ve emailed me separately I’ll be getting back to you.

U guis best

Thanks for the updates!

Offline nonpolar

« Reply #4470 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 19:27:12 »

U guis best

A week delay? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All jokes aside, take your time. You've already got a good amount of orders to fulfill
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 April 2018, 19:30:58 by nonpolar »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4471 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 05:31:58 »
Just finished dropping off a few rogue Fulfillment orders that slipped through the batch of labels, so if you’ve emailed me about an order, you should see that start to move on Monday. I’ll get back to all of the emails individually asap.

4/20 orders are going out, I’ll let you guys know when I’ve finished. Tracking will be the same as fulfillment; you’ll get an email once the package hits the mail stream.

Once that’s done, I’m going to be taking a break for a bit to catch up on pending commissions, and to work on some new colorways :D

Offline darwinmclovin

• Crivens!
« Reply #4472 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 06:12:30 »
Just finished dropping off a few rogue Fulfillment orders that slipped through the batch of labels, so if you’ve emailed me about an order, you should see that start to move on Monday. I’ll get back to all of the emails individually asap.

4/20 orders are going out, I’ll let you guys know when I’ve finished. Tracking will be the same as fulfillment; you’ll get an email once the package hits the mail stream.

Once that’s done, I’m going to be taking a break for a bit to catch up on pending commissions, and to work on some new colorways :D

Thanks for your update and grateful for your follow-up  :cool: "

Hope you have a great break before you restart with cap stuff as "A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men..." - Roald Dahl -  :thumb:

“We play and are played and the best we can hope for is to do it with style.” Sir Terry Pratchett -GNU STP -

👊🐔👍

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #4473 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 06:54:04 »
Sneaky? You've got mail (Discord) <3

Offline SpaceCatDesign

• www.SpaceC.at
    • SpaceCat Design
« Reply #4474 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 12:03:54 »
gah the anticipation to get my bump and first KF win is killing me! do we normally get tracking # on PayPal or nah? just curious, thanks everyone!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4475 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 12:16:34 »
gah the anticipation to get my bump and first KF win is killing me! do we normally get tracking # on PayPal or nah? just curious, thanks everyone!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
It's email only I believe, but you won't get an update or number until it actually hits the post office (rather than label created for a week)

Offline SpaceCatDesign

• www.SpaceC.at
    • SpaceCat Design
« Reply #4476 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 14:17:36 »
It's email only I believe, but you won't get an update or number until it actually hits the post office (rather than label created for a week)

whoah thats pretty awesome! thanks!

Offline hideyourholes

« Reply #4477 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 20:12:59 »
Anyone gotten shipping confirmation for 4/20 or 4/21?

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #4478 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 20:21:01 »

Check Sneaky's comment here.

Once that’s done, I’m going to be taking a break for a bit to catch up on pending commissions, and to work on some new colorways
TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline hideyourholes

« Reply #4479 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 20:46:09 »

Check Sneaky's comment here.

Once that’s done, I’m going to be taking a break for a bit to catch up on pending commissions, and to work on some new colorways

Oh - I missed that one. Thank you!

Offline SpaceCatDesign

• www.SpaceC.at
    • SpaceCat Design
« Reply #4480 on: Thu, 03 May 2018, 10:17:27 »
literally the anticipation to get my bumpy is KILLING ME.  :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek:

Offline hyperlite218

« Reply #4481 on: Thu, 03 May 2018, 10:25:52 »
I just want to see my white widow orochi in person! It is killing me seeing everyone posting pictures of their 420 caps.

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #4482 on: Fri, 04 May 2018, 11:03:16 »
still haven't gotten shipping conformation for my White Widow Mayhem  :'(
***loads of Vaseline for my meme TMO50 -- Acereconkeys

Offline TheIronCore

« Reply #4483 on: Fri, 04 May 2018, 11:10:26 »
I'm sure you'll get it soon, these things always take time as is it a ton of work.
Hello? Yes, this is dog

Offline SpaceCatDesign

• www.SpaceC.at
    • SpaceCat Design
« Reply #4484 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 12:17:49 »

Same, but he told me they would be processed shortly. Hopefully this week!  :thumb:

Offline WilySouser

• I would RTFM, but I can't find the FM
« Reply #4485 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:14:26 »
literally the anticipation to get my bumpy is KILLING ME.  :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek:

dibs on the cap in your will

Offline SpaceCatDesign

• www.SpaceC.at
    • SpaceCat Design
« Reply #4486 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 15:14:21 »

dibs on the cap in your will

haha, okay since you said dibs i guess i have no choice. ill post some photos of it when i get it, so you know what to expect when im RIP.  :-X

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #4487 on: Thu, 10 May 2018, 08:45:24 »
Almost at the end of another week, anyone gotten any shipping info?

« Reply #4488 on: Thu, 10 May 2018, 08:47:56 »
Nope not yet, patently waiting for Bumpy to arrive :TakesAnotherHootToCalmTheEagerness:

Offline hideyourholes

« Reply #4489 on: Thu, 10 May 2018, 08:48:58 »
Negative

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #4490 on: Thu, 10 May 2018, 12:07:14 »
TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline TheIronCore

« Reply #4491 on: Thu, 10 May 2018, 12:08:53 »
Show Image

So in other words, all 421 winners are about to catch a cold?
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 May 2018, 12:10:32 by TheIronCore »
Hello? Yes, this is dog

Offline SpaceCatDesign

• www.SpaceC.at
    • SpaceCat Design
« Reply #4492 on: Thu, 10 May 2018, 16:08:51 »
wonder if 4/20 and 4/21 are all counted as the same? Bumpy is life.  :cool:

Offline zshzhe

« Reply #4493 on: Fri, 11 May 2018, 05:13:29 »
wow  nice! my
love

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4494 on: Sat, 12 May 2018, 20:00:04 »
I have some more labels to print, but 95% of the remaining orders will be dropped off this evening. The rest will be dropped off tomorrow afternoon! I’ll post once they’re all out.

Offline nonpolar

« Reply #4495 on: Sat, 12 May 2018, 20:01:39 »
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks for the update!

Offline SpaceCatDesign

• www.SpaceC.at
    • SpaceCat Design
« Reply #4496 on: Sun, 13 May 2018, 11:20:36 »
I have some more labels to print, but 95% of the remaining orders will be dropped off this evening. The rest will be dropped off tomorrow afternoon! I’ll post once they’re all out.

WOohoooo! Thanks Sneaky!

Offline pttymcgee

« Reply #4497 on: Sun, 13 May 2018, 12:59:48 »
I haven't seen a label created or anything yet, are we going to be seeing these anytime soon?  It's been almost a month now.
No u

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #4498 on: Sun, 13 May 2018, 14:21:47 »
I haven't seen a label created or anything yet, are we going to be seeing these anytime soon?  It's been almost a month now.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=82389.msg2607546#msg2607546
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4499 on: Sun, 13 May 2018, 14:22:42 »
For the 420/21 sale? He was still shipping another sales during that, plus the label system doesn't send you a notification untill it hits the post