Author Topic: Got loob? We do @ PEXON  (Read 47798 times)

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
Got loob? We do @ PEXON
« on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 19:18:48 »
Hey guys, we are happy to announce we are carrying a new forumla of GHers lube kits.

There is a thick and thin mix which come in a 2ml leak proof vial.

Grab ém here:- http://pexonpcs.co.uk/products/gh-lube-krytox-teflon-blend?variant=29438813196

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: Got loob? We do @ PEXON
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 19:27:41 »
Maybe it's time to lube my HHKB BT...

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 19:28:59 »

I'm gonna lube and change the dental bands in my HHKB next week, as well as spray the case #gottabefresh

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 18 September 2016, 14:42:16 »

I'm gonna lube and change the dental bands in my HHKB next week, as well as spray the case #gottabefresh
You have a dental band HHKB? Bought them but haven't committed myself to do it. How is it? And now that you have lube (woah, that sound so wrong!) I could finally do it.
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 11:37:12 »

You have a dental band HHKB? Bought them but haven't committed myself to do it. How is it? And now that you have lube (woah, that sound so wrong!) I could finally do it.

It really is easy dude, simply push the sliders out with a flat head screwdriver pop the dental band over the slider and push it down into the base , lube the side of the sliders and pop them back in with your finger. Its a simple mod but it is a good one to do, takes less than an hour to do a HHKB from start to finish.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 11:59:49 »

It really is easy dude, simply push the sliders out with a flat head screwdriver pop the dental band over the slider and push it down into the base , lube the side of the sliders and pop them back in with your finger. Its a simple mod but it is a good one to do, takes less than an hour to do a HHKB from start to finish.

Which lube is better for Topre? The thick of thin one?

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 12:15:47 »
From my playing around, I'd say that the thin is better, thats what I am going to do when I rebuild my HHKB

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 13:39:00 »
From my playing around, I'd say that the thin is better, thats what I am going to do when I rebuild my HHKB

Thanks. Now I just need the money to order your goodies & I'm off to lube/dental band mine for sure!

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 15:07:30 »

Thanks. Now I just need the money to order your goodies & I'm off to lube/dental band mine for sure!

If you want to place an order, leave a note, I have some spare dental bands you can have for gratis ;)