Author Topic: [SOLD] MantisTek DS backlit PBT keys, set of 118, $25.99 shipped  (Read 4822 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
[SOLD] MantisTek DS backlit PBT keys, set of 118, $25.99 shipped
« on: Sat, 23 December 2017, 03:57:33 »
This looks like a pretty nice deal on some double-shot keys w/shine-thru English + Hangul legends, in a Dolch-y colorway:

MantisTek 110 Double-shot Backlit PBT Keycaps Korean&English Mechanical Keyboard

Includes 3 ESC keys (red, gray, logo), 4 emoticon keys, and 2 key pullers (plastic and steel). And they're not those goofy stencil-style legends you often see on new DS keys, either.

$25.99 + free shipping from Hong Kong.

BTW, contrary to the seller's description, these aren't "key caps". They're keys—the parts that switches plug into, and that you press to operate the switches. You know, like the keys on a typewriter, or a piano. ("Caps" are the removable shells on two-part IBM keys... I'm not sure why people get these confused so often.)
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 May 2018, 03:29:57 by ander »
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline voight-kampff

Re: MantisTek DS backlit PBT keys, set of 118, $25.99 shipped
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 02 May 2018, 01:15:19 »
Did you order these? Are they usable?
I plan to get one set.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Re: MantisTek DS backlit PBT keys, set of 118, $25.99 shipped
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 03 May 2018, 21:54:57 »
Did you order these? Are they usable? I plan to get one set.

Nope, I'm not really into backlighting m'self, but it seemed like an intriguing enough deal to yak about.

If you do get some, let us know what you think!
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg