Author Topic: Looking for a mice  (Read 6224 times)

Offline Isse

Looking for a mice
« on: Thu, 16 August 2018, 07:36:15 »
Games : LoL, Fortnite, Stardew Valley, Minecraft, GTA V, Deceit, Dofus, WoW, CS:GO, and lots of browsing

Hand Preference : right

Budget : no really a limit, until 200$ I would say

Hand Size : 18 cm (from the bottom of my hand to the top of my middle finger) x 9.5 cm

Grip (Palm, Claw, Fingertip, or Hybrids) : Palm

Weight (No preference, light, heavy, medium) : Idk... I havent tried enought mouse to know. But not heavy for sure.

Sensitivity(Low, High, etc.) : I wont use more than 5000 dpi

Additional Details (Anything else you can add here) : I had a g500 and I'm currently on a mionix naos 7000 and I'm really satisfied with it but it starts to wear out.

I'd like a mouse with a solid build, durable, with the best sensor and with a very good slide, 3-4 extra buttons at least, some rgb if possible (but if I should lose some quality of the built or the slide, I won't go for rgb, rgb is just a bonus, if u find a mice with all my demands but without rgb i'll be super happy), wired (but a wired which can run wireless is ok), and if there is a mice with ceramic feet i will be very happy, but I don't know if there is a such mice also corresponding with my other demands.

Btw i'll likely purchase an artisan mousepad soon, so a mice which fits well with it would be nice.

Thanks.

Offline Lanrefni

Re: Looking for a mice
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 27 August 2018, 19:47:21 »
I've been using a Logitech G502 for a few years now and really like it,my hand is about the same size as yours and it feels perfect.