Author Topic: [IC] Mechanical Keyboard Tee Design Anyone?  (Read 3519 times)

Offline Luciqueii

• 【Luciquell & Co.】
[IC] Mechanical Keyboard Tee Design Anyone?
« on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 15:11:25 »
Hello dear friends,

I am wondering if there are any people out there interested in any tees being made for our community. I and some designers will be working on the design that will bring a value for you guys in this community, something that you guys can wear proudly in your daily life.

I yet don't have any kind of ideas on the design... if you and your friends are interested please let us know what you would like to have designed. Something humoristic or something that shows people that you are all about custom keyboards?

All positive ideas and feedbacks are welcome.

Sincerely,

- F.L.

Offline hansichen

Re: [IC] Mechanical Keyboard Tee Design Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 16:13:46 »
Another day with another IC without any effort at all...

Offline Luciqueii

• 【Luciquell & Co.】
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 16:26:20 »
Hi, we actually come up with some great ideas we are working on it now! Will be updating once it is done. I totally agree with you... I just wanted to see if some people were interested or not.

Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,

- F.L.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 16:30:41 »
Another day with another IC without any effort at all...

Agreed. These are very low effort posts and they don’t get anyone excited or attached to the ideas presented.

Offline hansichen

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 16:41:59 »
Hi, we actually come up with some great ideas we are working on it now!

Like the last 2 ICs?

Offline Koatl

• Kozahtli on reddit, etc.
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 18:32:16 »
Agreed. These are very low effort posts and they don’t get anyone excited or attached to the ideas presented.

Your avatar has been the best part of my day. And I've had a damn fine day.

Anyway, I'd love to see shirt designs which match colorways. For me specifically, Miami Nights.

But with a design a little more creative than just a design of some kind in the middle of the shirt. That's so boring. Perhaps just the outline of a keyboard layout on the bottom right/left of a shirt, maybe fading into opacity. Or just a keyboard layout on the left or right sleeve. Maybe a design showing the innards of a switch with lots of technical language. Code of some kind. Definitely something placed asymmetrically on the shirt.
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 December 2018, 18:35:21 by Koatl »
☷☴☲☱☶☵☳☰

Offline Luciqueii

• 【Luciquell & Co.】
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 08 December 2018, 07:28:33 »

Anyway, I'd love to see shirt designs which match colorways. For me specifically, Miami Nights.

But with a design a little more creative than just a design of some kind in the middle of the shirt. That's so boring. Perhaps just the outline of a keyboard layout on the bottom right/left of a shirt, maybe fading into opacity. Or just a keyboard layout on the left or right sleeve. Maybe a design showing the innards of a switch with lots of technical language. Code of some kind. Definitely something placed asymmetrically on the shirt.

Hi, this is amazing feedback we will think about what we can create with the tips you have given us.
I will update the thread once we got designs sketches in hand and will improve the design after how you guys want it.

Cheers,

-F.L.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 08 December 2018, 09:11:15 »

Hi, this is amazing feedback we will think about what we can create with the tips you have given us.
I will update the thread once we got designs sketches in hand and will improve the design after how you guys want it.

Cheers,

-F.L.

This isn’t feedback. This is someone giving you design ideas that you should have presented in the first place.

Come up with your own work, present it to us, and then you can say that this is an interest check. For now, you’ve simply asked to steal other people’s ideas for a T-shirt.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 08 December 2018, 12:42:29 »
To put it in a little more empathetically, I think this thread would have been better suited for the "making stuff together" section.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 December 2018, 02:41:34 by tex_live_utility »
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 08 December 2018, 13:58:09 »
Yeah I think you should show some pics of ideas or an actual shirt you've done.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 09 December 2018, 21:41:49 »
I know no one probably wants them, but I wish someone would remake the original shirts that were made a few years before I joined
with just the orange website font on black shirts.  Nice and simple.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Luciqueii

• 【Luciquell & Co.】
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 17:50:48 »
To put it in a little more empathetically, I think this thread would have been better suited for the "making stuff together" section.

I totally agree, my bad, but now we have our own ideas and it is being worked on atm. I will present the sketches when they are done. :)

Sincerely,

-F.L.

Offline Luciqueii

• 【Luciquell & Co.】
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 17:51:32 »
Yeah I think you should show some pics of ideas or an actual shirt you've done.

Some ideas are being worked on atm, we are waiting for sketches from our designer friends.

Sincerely,

-F.L

Offline Luciqueii

• 【Luciquell & Co.】
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 17:54:00 »
I know no one probably wants them, but I wish someone would remake the original shirts that were made a few years before I joined
with just the orange website font on black shirts.  Nice and simple.

Our tee will probably be more like art picture that has something connected to the Mechanical keyboards. Sketches are being made, from our original ideas, we are excited to hear your feedbacks soon in future.

Sincerely,

-F.L.

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 13 December 2018, 08:41:47 »
Good idea. I have thinking about making some Tee as gift and give it free when people buying our keyboards.But as summer passed i still waiting for that keyboard,so it didn't happen. I just want to suggest that you need to find a good quality maker for those T.