geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] MW Paws 🐾 GB Sept 2nd

(1/12) > >>

SxM Designs:

"The Purrrrrfect Set!​"
WEBSITE
Interest Check Form(I would be really grateful if you could spend a couple of minutes to give us some feedback.)

This set is dedicated to the cuddliest, fluffiest and purrfect pets we love and adore. Cute colors are the theme of this set. The novelties give it its life where we try to showcase various cuddly pets in different characters and emotions. The kits contains 2 TKL base kits (latin and another with Hiragana) and a 40s Base kit. The novelties take care of a ton of layouts including macros support. This was in the works for a long time and thanks to all our discord members who made this happen!!
For updates to our current projects and future ones, please join our discord and follow us over Instagram at the links below.

Latin Base kit                                                     Hiragana Base Kit
40s Base Kit                                                   Novelties Kit
Paws Kit aka Alt. Alphas                                                 International Kit
Spacebars                                                 Numpad Kit

Nyaa                                                     Purrfect Pets Cathletic 

Disclaimer : The keyboards are for visual purposes and are not included in the set. Colors in the final product may vary since renders are done under idealistic artificial lighting.

Nemui by Bachoo

Saka68 by CMM Studios

Maja by Vulcan

Whimsy by Prkns

EU        : Mykeyboard.eu         
UK        : Protozoa               
US        : Vala                   
OCEANIA   : Daily Clack           
CHINA     : Milkyways             
CANADA    : Kanatakeys             
SEA       : Ilumkb                 
KOREA     : Swagkeys               
JAPAN     : BaseKeys               
S.AMERICA : Fancy Customs         
INDIA     : StacksKB               

GB Date : Expected August 2022

THOK : Paws the CatSpecs : Powder-coated purple heavy brass artisan keycap with white and black enamel infill. Sandblasted gold brass underneath keycap.

If you want to support this project please add this signature and spread the word. Thanks  :thumb:To add a signature go to Profile -> Modify Profile -> Forum Profile -> Signature

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=][img width=400 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/c37wAiR.jpg[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

There were a ton of people in my Discord server who were involved to make this happen. I am grateful to have such cool people around me! I want to specially thank Hoang and Finite for the incredible help on the kitting!! Cheers!

SxM Designs:
Reserved

Revy:
Yes

Finite:
Definitely the cutest keycap set I've seen so far, those novelties are to die for (especially for us 40% peeps).

ken_kaneqwi:
Internal Robert Herjavec intensifies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version