geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] O-rings

(1/3) > >>

berserkfan:
Hey folks

I'm out of o-rings and no longer want to buy those damn ex WASD orings. I've been introduced to Amazon, but I only found black orings. Does anyone have a suggestion how we can get orings of different colors and types? I could easily take 500, 125 per colour.

(not sure whether this works as a group buy, so i'll let moderator decide.)

Photoelectric:
IMSTO sells red silicone and regular o-rings (check out his subforum here).  With shipping to continental US, they are not that cheap either, although still on the order of WASD o-rings.  Cheaper if you buy more than one set.

CPTBadAss:
I think you're better off putting this as an ad in the classifieds. WTB o-rings. And I believe OP is in Singapore so shipping from Imsto might be easier for him. Or you could try and find a USA proxy.

BunnyLake:
im actually looking for some o rings at the moment so will be interesting to see any suggestions

Photoelectric:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Sat, 18 May 2013, 14:35:02 ---I think you're better off putting this as an ad in the classifieds. WTB o-rings. And I believe OP is in Singapore so shipping from Imsto might be easier for him. Or you could try and find a USA proxy.

--- End quote ---

Ah didn't realize that.  Talked to him in PMs about the Amazon o-rings yesterday, and he didn't bring it up as an issue.  IMSTO is definitely closer then!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version