geekhack Marketplace > Varmilo

MX Red Silent (pink) switches

(1/4) > >>

zslane:
I'm starting this thread to track the progress of the availability of MX Red Silent (aka "pink") switches in Varmilo keyboards.

I am eager to try this switch, but I only want to try it in the Varmilo VA108M. I was told that this switch would be available by the end of November...

zslane:
Any updated news on when Varmilo will have MX pink switches available on their keyboards? It is now mid-December...

hking0036:
No idea about Varmilo, but MechanicalKeyboards.com is looking like they're going to get some Leopolds and Filcos with MX Pinks by the end of the year. Sorry you can't get them ont he board you're after. https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/incoming.php

zslane:
Yeah, my Filco with MX pinks arrived from mechanicalkeyboards.com yesterday. That at least will give me a chance to see how I like the sound and feel of the new switch with SA keycaps.

But if I end up liking them, ultimately I'm going to want a white Varmilo VA108M with them.

hking0036:

--- Quote from: zslane on Thu, 15 December 2016, 20:34:24 ---Yeah, my Filco with MX pinks arrived from mechanicalkeyboards.com yesterday. That at least will give me a chance to see how I like the sound and feel of the new switch with SA keycaps.

But if I end up liking them, ultimately I'm going to want a white Varmilo VA108M with them.

--- End quote ---
Sure thing. How are you liking them so far? I've heard they're the best thing since sliced bread so I'm curious how they are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version