Orders can be made here: www.originativeco.com/products/honeywell

Price - $135

Price include trays as well.

Timeline:

1. January 13, 2017 - Orders will end
2. January 20, 2017 - Submit Order to Factory
3. April 21, 2017 - Expected Arrival Date

Update #1:

Thank you everyone who have participated in the Honeywell Group Buy so far and have continued to support us. For the people that have already joined, you guys will get our new updated kit with the extra keys at no extra cost. For all new participants, the cost have increased by $6. Andy and I will fill in the rest of the payments to help incur the costs.

Update #2:

There's a new color used on the grey. The grey is GPA which is almost exactly the same grey used on the SA Honeywell. The MOQ is 250, but I promised 150 MOQ. With all the support we got with this group buy, I'm willing to push the set myself. The set will go through. We will make payment to GMK next week. Feel free to continue ordering until January!

smart5088:
What is gmk color code ?

yicaoyimu:

--- Quote from: smart5088 on Thu, 08 December 2016, 17:52:49 ---What is gmk color code ?

--- End quote ---

+1. Would be an interesting set to mix with Dolch if the grey on the mod keys matches Dolch alphas.

For those that may be wondering, Dolch alpha is CP on CC.

heinrich:

--- Quote from: smart5088 on Thu, 08 December 2016, 17:52:49 ---What is gmk color code ?

--- End quote ---

2b & 2m

poolside:
Extra 2.25u Shift, 1.25u R4 CapsLock with matching 1.75u R3 Control = first GMK set to achieve nearly full 660-compliance (still need the 1.25 Fn, though) :thumb:

That's an extra thumbs up :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version