geekhack Marketplace > Originative

EXENT

(1/2) > >>

TerryMathews:
Sherry, I was wondering if you can endeavor to get us a straight answer on the status of the EXENT buy since you're one of the partners of the project. They've been missing deadlines left and right. Is there a problem?

sherryton:
Hello Terry,

It's definitely hard for me to contact the partners since we work on different schedules (them being in SEA). Nonetheless we did get recent updates, the sets are ready to ship. They are also expecting me to send them the GMK sets so they can ship the premium kits within Asia. I don't have any guaranteed dates yet though.

TerryMathews:

--- Quote from: sherryton on Wed, 08 November 2017, 16:45:16 ---Hello Terry,

It's definitely hard for me to contact the partners since we work on different schedules (them being in SEA). Nonetheless we did get recent updates, the sets are ready to ship. They are also expecting me to send them the GMK sets so they can ship the premium kits within Asia. I don't have any guaranteed dates yet though.

--- End quote ---

Now that is interesting, as recent comments in the other EXENT thread imply that the GMK sets are already in SEA...

Puddsy:

--- Quote from: TerryMathews on Wed, 08 November 2017, 20:47:33 ---
--- Quote from: sherryton on Wed, 08 November 2017, 16:45:16 ---Hello Terry,

--- End quote ---

Now that is interesting, as recent comments in the other EXENT thread imply that the GMK sets are already in SEA...

--- End quote ---

sherry's had them for a few weeks now, he posted a pic on the oco instagram

TerryMathews:
Over in the EXENT thread in the GB forum, they're claiming that the keysets are in SEA and being delivered by car.

How can both be right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version