Author Topic: [IC] GMK Nord (GB June 10th)  (Read 259760 times)

Offline Gtrx

[IC] GMK Nord (GB June 10th)
« on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 08:32:45 »

Keyboard: Polaris by Ai03
Welcome to GMK Nord, a keyset inspired by ArcticIceStudio's Nord color scheme!

GB information
GB date is june 10th. The set will run for a month.

Update
GMK is on leave until 2020-01-03. I'm hoping to get a quote at 2020-01-05 at the latest. If the quote comes in later, there are probably going to be more delays.
2020/1/10 - Still no quote from gmk. Although, there will be custom metal artisans and cables.

2020/2/1 - Quotes from gmk came in! Expect initial quotes for the kits in the coming week!

Pricing
Eu pricing:
Main: 123 eur.
Assembly: 150 eur
numpad: 32 eur
spacebar: 29 eur
NORDE: 55 eur
Novelties: 50 eur.

US pricing:
Main: 125-130$
Assembly:  150$
numpad: 35$ 
spacebar: 20$ 
NORDE: 55$ 
Novelties: 50$

Do note, there is a small chance that prices will change in the future. More prices will be added in the future.

Design
This kit was designed with two goals in mind: affordability and compatibility. Kits will be modified if there's a fair amount of interest in a certain change. All colors are in RAL.

Base Kit
The base kit covers most popular layouts (60%, HHKB, 75%, 65%, TKL).

Spacebar Kit
This spacebar kit is like any other spacebar kit, but also supports split keyboards.

NorDe Kit
The NorDeUk kit adds support for these languages: Norwegian, British, German, Danish.

Numpad Kit
The numpad kit was separated from the main kit to improve affordability, but maintain compatibility if anyone wants to outfit a numpad.

Novelty Kit
The novelty kit contains icon mods, vim arrows and nord novelty keycaps.

Assembly Kit
This kit was made with compatibility in mind. It supports most 40%, ergo and ortho boards.

Deskmats
I'm also offering 3 Nord deskmats, 2 designed by PheonixStarr--they come in Light and Dark Themes. One designed by OCM - dark theme too. (thanks for the amazing work)

Keyboard: Cygnus by Pheonixstarr
Keypad: Abacus by SomeGreekGuy (unreleased)

Keypad: Abacus by SomeGreekGuy (unreleased)

Keebwerk Artisan keycap
This artisan is made out of aluminum and coated in enamel. There are 2 versions of this artisan, one with a stripe and one with the Nord logo. Many colorways are presented, although only 2-3 colorways are going to make it to production. Please vote for your favorite colorway in the form at the end of the post!
Colorways chosen for enamel: purple and blue
base color: modifier color.

Color Palette
This is the color palette for GMK Nord with RAL color codes.

Vendors
EU: CandyKeys
US: Mkultra
Canada: Deskhero
Asia: Zfrontier
Oceania: Daily Clack
Renders
More will be added soontm

Keyboard: Ti-65 by Pheonixstarr (unreleased)

Keyboard: WY-68 by Ender (unreleased)

Keyboard: Abacus by SomeGreekGuy (unreleased)

Keyboard: Planck by OLKB

Keyboard: Boardwalk by MKUltra

Keyboard: Godspeed75 by Fropsie

Keyset Interest Check Form

Artisan Interest Check Form

Credits

First and foremost, I'd like to thank Pheonixstarr for her help with nord. She was always there when I needed feedback and she even made some awesome deskmats and renders for nord. I would also like to thank Dave from candykeys for providing me with crucial information about GMK, contacting vendors and marketing nord. Last but not least, I'd like to thank dixiemech for his invaluable support and guidance. Thank you guys and gals. Because of your support, nord is where it is right now. Most importantly though, I'd like to thank the community for vital feedback. It's always nice to hear how the set can be made better.

Ai03: Polaris 3d model
Ender: WY-68 3d model
Pheonixstarr: TI-65 3d model, renders, deskmats, (I've heard she has a rendering service too).
Arctic Ice studio: colors, name, logo.

Edit
There seems to be enough interest for a Norde kit, thus it will be either added to the "main" kit or branch off into it's own kit :)
2019/05/13 update: New 3d models for numpad numlock, /, * are being created. Single line prt sc, scroll lock, pause break are in the works too. 1.5 control has been changed from ctrl to control. 1u fn is going to be changed to meta. 1u 0 numpad key will be added. 1u 00 key is in consideration. Proper Norde kit is also in the works. Spacebar kit has been altered: there are now only 2 2u spacebars. All the other ones have been removed. 6u center set and offset spacebars have been added to the kit. 1.5u super/meta keys will probably be added to the main kit. barred
 homing keys have been added. Alpha colored spacebars are going to be added to the main kit and spacebars kit, although there is going to be one accent spacebar in the spacebars kit. one more 1u alt+ctrl has been added to the bottom row for hhkb support. Thank you for all of the amazing feedback :) .

Updates
Base kit - changed iso # r3 to alpha colors. Novelty kit: Added support for tsangan bottom row. Assembly: Better 40's support.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 June 2020, 15:16:09 by Gtrx »

Offline vicissitude

Re: [IC] GMK Nord
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 08:37:53 »
interested.

Offline gideon

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 08:42:55 »
looks good. will get in. spacebar looks funny thou.. i think space bar should either be color of the mods or the alphas (not legends). might want to consider having a standard set of mods with the same colors as alpha. and then color mods as addons, i can live with color mods thou!
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 May 2019, 08:51:08 by gideon »

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 08:43:41 »
Any chance to add alpha coloured spacebar to whichever kit?

Offline LXVRGS

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 08:43:58 »
liking the color scheme, regular mods would look good but that's pretty subjective.

Offline Moac

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 08:49:04 »
very much interested.

Offline LeoShi

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 08:56:32 »
looks good to me

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 09:08:56 »
Cool color scheme. Much similar to Oblivion and Solarized/Penumbra as far as text editor / terminal color schemes go.

Would love to make some suggestions for the kit:

Keys missing / revisions:
 - Spacebars look differently colored. There should be matching, alpha-colored spacebars.
 - Add modifier-colored `(tilde) 1u and \ (backslash) 1.5 keys
 - Add Alternative homing keys: F, J, and 5 barred -- assuming the F J and 5 in the main portion of the kit are all scooped.
 - Revise "Ctrl" on the 1.5u bottom-row keys to "Control"
 - Please revise the "Fn" 1u bottom-row keys used for Tsangan (7u spacebar) layout to Super so that it is consistent with the standard bottom-row keys.
 - Consider adding one more 1u Alt and 1u Ctrl bottom-row keys for consistency of HHKB layout.
 - Consider adding 1.5u bottom-row Super keys for HHKB layout consistency (using 1.5u keys programmed as the OS key)
 - Add Numpad zero (0) 1u bottom-row key for 1800/CP/split-zero layouts.
 - Consider adding 00 key for numpads
 - Consider removing one 2.25u Shift (there are three in the kit; I think only 2 are needed for Clueboard/660 layouts)
 - Spacebar kit:
   - add 2x 1uC keys,
   - add 1.25u blank key,
   - include both 6u offset and centered spacebars
   - there is no need to have 2x 1.75, 2x 2.25u, 2x 2.75u spacekeys. I believe only one of each would suffice.

A few more uncommon suggestions
 - Consider a uniformly-colored F-row (dark modifier color)
 - Consider using R5 as the bottom-row profile -- molds are available for different modifier sizes now, thanks to Carbon R2!

I hope you can consider all of these!
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 May 2019, 09:15:08 by LightningXI »

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 09:34:55 »
Hey!

I don't think you should be allowed to call your set "Nord" without actually including any Nordic characters.

Offline Yonben

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 09:36:57 »
Nord is already my IDE theme, def need that kit!

Offline krisst

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 10:10:21 »
What's up with the £ sign for num roll "3" key. Isn't it suppose to be # sign?

I hope this is a mistake and will be fixed.

Offline Gtrx

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 10:14:16 »
What's up with the £ sign for num roll "3" key. Isn't it suppose to be # sign?

I hope this is a mistake and will be fixed.
Oh crap, didn't notice that :P will def be fixed

Offline dantambok

« Reply #12 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 10:29:15 »
looks good!  :thumb:
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline juliandoucette

« Reply #13 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 10:39:05 »
I'm interested. 100% in if you make it. I'd like the following kits:

- Ergodox
- Ortholinear
- Colevrak

Ergodox and ortholinear could be covered by an ergoplanck or assembly kit (like other GMK sets).

Offline senryo

• Problems are challenges.
    • Thic Thock
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 10:47:21 »
I don't think the current layout supports 1800?
There is no 1U 0 IIRC.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 10:49:29 »
Suggestions:

The alt and Ctrl colors on the bottom row do not match on either side

No 1u "0" for 1800

Ctrl would look better as control

Consider 1 line scroll, pause and num as opposed to double line scroll lock pause break and num lock. Aesthetics.

Super keys for the tsangen bottom row instead of "fn" keys

Barred and scooped homing keys for "f", "j" and numpad 5.
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 May 2019, 10:54:06 by wholypantalones »

Offline mkarlsson

« Reply #16 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 11:30:04 »
Interested if uk iso is included

Offline Gtrx

« Reply #17 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 11:36:19 »
Cool color scheme. Much similar to Oblivion and Solarized/Penumbra as far as text editor / terminal color schemes go.

Would love to make some suggestions for the kit:

- Spacebars look differently colored. There should be matching, alpha-colored spacebars.
 - Add Alternative homing keys: F, J, and 5 barred -- assuming the F J and 5 in the main portion of the kit are all scooped.
 - Please revise the "Fn" 1u bottom-row keys used for Tsangan (7u spacebar) layout to Super so that it is consistent with the standard bottom-row keys.
 - Consider adding one more 1u Alt and 1u Ctrl bottom-row keys for consistency of HHKB layout.
 - Consider adding 1.5u bottom-row Super keys for HHKB layout consistency (using 1.5u keys programmed as the OS key)
 - Consider removing one 2.25u Shift (there are three in the kit; I think only 2 are needed for Clueboard/660 layouts)
 - Spacebar kit:
   - add 2x 1uC keys,
   - add 1.25u blank key,
   - there is no need to have 2x 1.75, 2x 2.25u, 2x 2.75u spacekeys. I believe only one of each would suffice.

- Consider using R5 as the bottom-row profile -- molds are available for different modifier sizes now, thanks to Carbon R2!

those are some really good suggestions :) I'll def fix/add most of the things you mentioned. Thanks

Offline dragon564738

« Reply #18 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 11:41:38 »
I love the kit, and am totally going to buy it!

Are icon mods (like ones in GMK 8008/Modern Dolch) a possibility at all?
Also, colored mods with alpha legends would look nice and stand out a lot, but that might just be me. I really like the colors of Nord anyways and coloring mods would make them pop more.

Also signature code?
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 May 2019, 11:45:56 by dragon564738 »

Offline Gtrx

« Reply #19 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 12:13:17 »
I love the kit, and am totally going to buy it!

Are icon mods (like ones in GMK 8008/Modern Dolch) a possibility at all?
Also, colored mods with alpha legends would look nice and stand out a lot, but that might just be me. I really like the colors of Nord anyways and coloring mods would make them pop more.

Also signature code?
Icon mods would probably be possible, sadly, there are no available 3d models for them, so I can't render em :(

Offline Tyki

« Reply #20 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 13:28:46 »
I love the nord color theme. I use it in everything I can. Wish this was DSA personally, but showing interest!

Offline caxplrr

« Reply #21 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 13:34:04 »
Saw this from your reddit post, excited to see this as an IC! Echoing the other requests in this thread for a 1U Numpad 0 key for 1800 layout and barred F/J keys (personal preference for the latter). Other than that, beautiful set and super excited to see this!
fc660c / [incoming] fc980c / dell at101w

Offline braidn

« Reply #22 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 13:42:48 »
Big fan of this and Iceberg. Filled out the form but would be very interested in the main kit plus some ergodox kit

Offline dashplayback

« Reply #23 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 13:59:34 »
Big fan of the nord colorset, I'm definitely in for a set.

+1 for the striped F row I think it looks better imho
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 May 2019, 03:45:50 by dashplayback »

Offline dav1k

« Reply #24 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 14:51:41 »
Very beautiful colorway. Really appreciate the dark greys with the blue.

Some of the other's here have posted very solid improvements.

Would be interested in purchasing.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #25 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 14:56:00 »
First thing I think is "more blue Oblivion" but in a good way. If this runs with enough time between Oblivion R2, I'd def be interested

Offline rfbabeheer

« Reply #26 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 15:24:16 »
I am  sucker for the icon mod only key. Really interested.

Offline PheonixStarr

« Reply #27 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 15:26:26 »
Blue-gray aesthetic is godly. Lemme in.

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 22:29:16 »
I'd buy it right now as is.  Thank you for including R3 PgUp, R4 PgDn, and 1U Ctrl, Alt, and Fn for the bottom row.  I see some people asked for the 1U Fn keys to be changed to Super.  If this is the usual GMK 112344, then you've currently got three 1U R4 Fn keys (two in the bottom row color, one in the shift row color).  Please leave at least one 1U Fn for the bottom row.

Offline ian13

« Reply #29 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 23:14:41 »
Nice colorway!

Offline cdhoffmann

« Reply #30 on: Sun, 12 May 2019, 23:16:04 »
I am in for this. Looks soooo good.

Offline dallman5

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 00:31:34 »
I've bee very keen on this set ever since your first reddit post. It's like if you took Oblivion and made it more blue and replaced those silly text only mods with icon mods, and those are both positives in my opinion!  :thumb:

LightningXI gave a lot of great feedback, but I'd also like to mention specifically for me alpha colored spacebars are a must (if not in the base kit, maybe in another) and R5 bottom row would be nice to see as well.
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 May 2019, 08:34:09 by dallman5 »
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #32 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 01:21:02 »
I dont care about the comparisons, I'm really interested in this set. Hope this rises among the 10,000 other GMK  interest checks and reaches GB.
Interested in Icon Mods as well. 

Offline Kaktus

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 02:20:59 »
Absolutely love this set!

I would like to have a spacebar in the modifiers colour.  :)

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #34 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 03:10:38 »
Big fan of this since the initial tease on reddit a week or two ago. Big fan of this and will definitely get this if it makes it to GB.

That being said, I do want to agree with a few of the points I've seen posted.

- I'm not the biggest fan of the spacebars, maybe an alternate color.
- Barred F/J pls
- Mod collered symetry keys
- 1.75 R3 Control/Function
- Uniform F row

There was some other good stuff posted as well, but these are the main ones for me.

Really hoping this one makes it to GB phase.

Offline Yonben

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 03:35:51 »
Big fan of this since the initial tease on reddit a week or two ago. Big fan of this and will definitely get this if it makes it to GB.

That being said, I do want to agree with a few of the points I've seen posted.

- I'm not the biggest fan of the spacebars, maybe an alternate color.
- Barred F/J pls
- Mod collered symetry keys
- 1.75 R3 Control/Function
- Uniform F row

There was some other good stuff posted as well, but these are the main ones for me.

Really hoping this one makes it to GB phase.

I like the "striped" F row, but I agree on the spacebars. I would use alpha background or mods background to make it fit properly.

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 05:11:36 »
Also, forgot in my original post, but I would also like to see bottom row icon mods. 

Offline ctrl

« Reply #37 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 07:02:53 »
Happy to hear NORDE support might happen! Would be awesome if you could fit 40% support in there as well. :thumb:

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 07:12:45 »
I like this, but it could use some tweaks IMO.

To match the simplicity and sophistication of icon mods, I'd change the two line legends to one, like "Num" instead of "Num lock", "Print" instead of "print sc", "Pause" instead of "Pause break" and "scroll" instead of "scroll lock". Then I would also change the legends for multiply and divide to the alternate ones.

Offline Marutks

« Reply #39 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 07:21:11 »
* Please add 1.5u bottom row "super" / "meta" keycaps  (like GMK Eclipse)

* Consider removing numpad keys from base kit   (like GMK Eclipse)

* Consider changing pound symbol to #.   Pound symbol makes this keyset UK-compatible only
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 May 2019, 07:28:13 by Marutks »

Offline Moridin

• Infinite Diaries
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 08:21:20 »
 - Spacebar kit:
   - add 2x 1uC keys,
   - add 1.25u blank key,

What he said + icon mods.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 10:53:53 »
 - Spacebar kit:
   - add 2x 1uC keys,
   - add 1.25u blank key,

Icon mod is about preference; kit design is about compatibility. You can't just ask for icon mods and assume that will be treated the same as asking for specific kit configurations. Unless you want a separate icon mods set that definitely will not hit MOQ.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 11:09:59 »
 - Spacebar kit:
   - add 2x 1uC keys,
   - add 1.25u blank key,

Icon mod is about preference; kit design is about compatibility. You can't just ask for icon mods and assume that will be treated the same as asking for specific kit configurations. Unless you want a separate icon mods set that definitely will not hit MOQ.

Can't say that considering that GMK TA 90 had icon + text mods, and a separate icon mods kit and hit MoQ.

Applies also to GMK Space Cadet and GMK Burgundy R2, which did the same thing.

Offline kidpid

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 21:53:11 »
Please include a 3# key in the base kit.

Offline rondg

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 13 May 2019, 22:33:45 »
Please include a 3# key in the base kit.

Wow. I did not notice that. +1 on the 3# key in the base kit

Offline Jonathan0903

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 14 May 2019, 15:02:34 »
Great work! Seconded on that 3# key in the base set. I love the colors <3

Offline Oni74

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 07:49:11 »
Very much interested. Estimated GB launch time frame?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Offline Moridin

• Infinite Diaries
« Reply #47 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 12:30:19 »
This needs icon mods.

Offline fabryrock

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 12:32:28 »
I would like to see a pic with a lighter background's colors to judge better the impact of the shades chosen. Thanks

Offline pengers

« Reply #49 on: Wed, 15 May 2019, 16:58:43 »
Interested!