Author Topic: MFGT! - (OVER)  (Read 33631 times)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
Re: MFGT! - (OVER)
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 20:45:19 »
Quake. I used to be obsessed with that game...

But when it came to multiplayer~ Brood War and Counter-Strike was where it was at :P

I recently replayed Doom 1 and 2. Still great even to this day.

Quake 2 for me, but mp didn't get real for me until CS:S... played that on dialup b/c HELL YEAH BOIS and was awesome, could only play after 7 tho because thats when the internet was free

Oo, Quake 2 was something I didn't get into too much because that was my ZSNES stage, and I was playing pretty much mainly old school RPG games. However, my secondary school at the time would have end of year play days, and all the guys would go to the computer rooms and play Quake 2 multiplayer with each other. Man, those were good times.

I didn't personally own CS:S on my account but I did play an extensive amount on my brother's account. Crackhouse and the Zombie mod took up 99% of my time on that game.

But when it came to multiplayer~ Brood War and Counter-Strike was where it was at :P

Quake 2 for me, but mp didn't get real for me until CS:S... played that on dialup b/c HELL YEAH BOIS and was awesome, could only play after 7 tho because thats when the internet was free

Thought at first RPG was my thing but after Golden Eye I knew I was a FPS junky. Liked Quake a lot, liked Unreal Tournament as well but they felt too random. After I got into counter-strike a lifelong borderline obsession with FPS has consumed me

Grew up on a farm so internet wasn't an option. So I took every chance to pack my stuff up and move to friends places and lan parties. Won my first offline tournament when I was like 13 and got my first sponsor at 17, but real life kicked in around when I finished school and the team split up due to.. real... life :,(

Unreal Tournament was one that I played quite a bit of too! Except it wasn't as addicting as Counter-Strike. I think I preferred Quake Arena over it too. Whenever I think Unreal Tournament, I mainly think Unreal Engine and Deus Ex.

NICE, DOOD!!! Getting sponsored to play! You must have been really good!!! Do you play CS:GO? You should train me :P HUE. I'm the most undisciplined player. Hahaha ~

For me the 2 FPS games that really turned me on to the genre were Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced war Fighter 2 and of course counter strike. My gaming today is more varied though I LOVE Sandbox games Elder Scrolls from Morrowind to Skyrim, Fallout, Grand theft Auto (just bought GTA V for PC ), Borderlands, Was really into WoW from Vanilla to Cataclysm and have been kind of feeling the urge to start playing again. I returned my Gigabyte G1 970 due to some problems and have about $400 in Newegg credit but I have been waiting for AMD to drop there new cards for what seems like forever now. I have all these new games and things I need to finish on my main PC so I'm tempted to just say screw it and get another 970 8( I have waited this long I must resist the urge. I just went over some of my favorites and these stories bring back so many memories lol Seeing 8-16bit games now makes me giggle as I remember thinking the SNES had the sickest graphics. Great work guys and good luck everyone! 

If you like sandbox and FPS games, you should really try out the STALKER series... it's one of my favorite series of all time. It's so immersive and atmospheric... I may even say it's my favorite FPS series...

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 20:46:19 »
I forgot about STALKER.  I've heard you really need to mod it to make it less clunky though.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 20:48:15 »
This thread is making me feel old and really young at the same time. I'm remembering all the stuff I played years ago. At the same time I'm reading about all these games I've never heard of that came out before I was born.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 20:51:28 »
I forgot about STALKER.  I've heard you really need to mod it to make it less clunky though.

It depends on the game. All 3 can be greatly improved with mods, but doesn't mean the vanilla games are bad (at least not 1 and 3). Skyrim is a great game but better with mods :)

Shadows of Chernobyl is pretty damn good stock, and I think it's still the best one in the series, even if it's lacking many of the newer features in the later games. The atmosphere and mood of this one is truly a classic.

Clear Sky was the true failure of the series. Not only was it insanely buggy, but the entire game was just disappointing in almost every regard compared to the previous game.

Call of Pripyat was great! It did have some bugs in it, but overall it was definitely a huge improvement over the second game, and had newer features than the first. I'd say it's almost tied with the first game.

This thread is making me feel old and really young at the same time. I'm remembering all the stuff I played years ago. At the same time I'm reading about all these games I've never heard of that came out before I was born.

Baby D, yo. You missed out :P The 90's and early 2000's were the golden times for games, IMO :P

But if I think about it, memories of gaming as a child and young adult life is always probably going to be the best.
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 April 2015, 20:53:38 by VesperSAINT »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 20:57:10 »
Awesome, we can comment on these great stories now! I am going to have to go back and read my favourites again. Good luck everyone!

Joey Quinn: Loved your story reminds me quite a bit of my early childhood, I also didn't get a console until quite a bit later and even when I did games were very limited/expensive (SEGA master system with alex the kid built in - damn that was a tough game :) ). So I also spent a lot of time persuading my parents to allow me to stay with friends so I could play games.

I just saw this. Glad you liked it. I really enjoyed thinking about my early gaming days. I thought I was being so sly but I know my parents always saw the sleepover coming.  :))
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 20:57:11 »

It depends on the game. All 3 can be greatly improved with mods, but doesn't mean the vanilla games are bad (at least not 1 and 3). Skyrim is a great game but better with mods :)

Shadows of Chernobyl is pretty damn good stock, and I think it's still the best one in the series, even if it's lacking many of the newer features in the later games. The atmosphere and mood of this one is truly a classic.

Clear Sky was the true failure of the series. Not only was it insanely buggy, but the entire game was just disappointing in almost every regard compared to the previous game.

Call of Pripyat was great! It did have some bugs in it, but overall it was definitely a huge improvement over the second game, and had newer features than the first. I'd say it's almost tied with the first game.

Baby D, yo. You missed out :P The 90's and early 2000's were the golden times for games, IMO :P

But if I think about it, memories of gaming as a child and young adult life is always probably going to be the best.
I really need to pick up the STALKER games and the mod and get one of those overhaul mods and immerse my self in those games...

Those games would be great with a VR headset.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 21:01:43 »

I really need to pick up the STALKER games and the mod and get one of those overhaul mods and immerse my self in those games...

YOU TOTALLY SHOULD. The overhaul mods make the game absolutely beautiful. I really can't think of too many other games that can rival the atmosphere in this series.

This game with a VR headset would be pretty crazy... bloodsuckers and the end game monster would be terrifying with it on...

My only criticism of this game would be the RNG shooting mechanics but it's more than bearable. Kind of makes it realistic.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 21:08:33 »

YOU TOTALLY SHOULD. The overhaul mods make the game absolutely beautiful. I really can't think of too many other games that can rival the atmosphere in this series.

This game with a VR headset would be pretty crazy... bloodsuckers and the end game monster would be terrifying with it on...

My only criticism of this game would be the RNG shooting mechanics but it's more than bearable. Kind of makes it realistic.
ok how did I miss this game vesper. Ahhhh I've been holding off ordering a new graphics card after returning my 970 because I want the r9 380x or if its a rebadge then ill get the r9 390 but now I really want to pick this game up and have at it... Thanks for the heads up!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 21:11:06 »

I've been actually meaning to pick up the games for a while, I was waiting for a sale discount, but it seems the games rarely, if ever get discounts.  :(

If it doesn't get included in the summer sale, it's full price for me.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 21:13:40 »
I've been actually meaning to pick up the games for a while, I was waiting for a sale discount, but it seems the games rarely, if ever get discounts.  :(

ok how did I miss this game vesper. Ahhhh I've been holding off ordering a new graphics card after returning my 970 because I want the r9 380x or if its a rebadge then ill get the r9 390 but now I really want to pick this game up and have at it... Thanks for the heads up!

The game is rather old now, so don't expect some crazy shooter. The game actually takes quite a bit of patience to get used to, but once you get into the atmosphere and the environment... get ready to become a STALKER.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 21:35:08 »
Sorry for the delay, good folks. Finishing up on the last sale, and needed more time to look through all of these awesome submissions. Hang tight! :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 21:44:30 »
The banter is entertaining - take your time, Bro :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #112 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 01:24:23 »
| ISO |

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #113 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 01:32:34 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 April 2015, 01:34:30 by Badwrench »
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #114 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 02:31:47 »
Quote from: VesperSAINT

Thought at first RPG was my thing but after Golden Eye I knew I was a FPS junky. Liked Quake a lot, liked Unreal Tournament as well but they felt too random. After I got into counter-strike a lifelong borderline obsession with FPS has consumed me

Grew up on a farm so internet wasn't an option. So I took every chance to pack my stuff up and move to friends places and lan parties. Won my first offline tournament when I was like 13 and got my first sponsor at 17, but real life kicked in around when I finished school and the team split up due to.. real... life :,(

Unreal Tournament was one that I played quite a bit of too! Except it wasn't as addicting as Counter-Strike. I think I preferred Quake Arena over it too. Whenever I think Unreal Tournament, I mainly think Unreal Engine and Deus Ex.

NICE, DOOD!!! Getting sponsored to play! You must have been really good!!! Do you play CS:GO? You should train me :P HUE. I'm the most undisciplined player. Hahaha ~

The reason I liked Unreal Tournament so much was because I got a CD with a PC gamer magazine that had a bug, an unlimited trail version of the game that I managed to get into the schools computer network. So we used to play it at school computers. It was an endless struggle. They found out we played, they removed it, I got **** for it, I put it back, they caught me again and so on and so on.

Sadly I quit playing seriously after 1.6. When CS:GO came out I compared it way too closely to 1.6 and since its a totally different, not better or worse just different, game than 1.6 I hated it. It took over a year for me to even take a second look, got to first Eagle rank and now its mostly fighting games. Dont have a team, dont have time to play hours and hours so I right now its just casuals :)

Got some nice stuff tho, stattrack AK and M4-s with +2000 kills :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 April 2015, 02:34:59 by GenKaan »
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 03:06:52 »

The game is rather old now, so don't expect some crazy shooter. The game actually takes quite a bit of patience to get used to, but once you get into the atmosphere and the environment... get ready to become a STALKER.

Show Image

Show Image

I tried so many times to get into Stalker but very could. The combination of no voice-over and almost zero tutorials just made it a confusing nightmare that didn't ever run great lol
The furthest I ever got was after the first mission, going to some bar and then having to get something from a marooned boat, only the thing I had to get was hella radiated and would just kill me before I could get it, or the other blokes guarding it would, I forget...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #116 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 06:46:57 »

Show Image

Show Image

I tried so many times to get into Stalker but very could. The combination of no voice-over and almost zero tutorials just made it a confusing nightmare that didn't ever run great lol
The furthest I ever got was after the first mission, going to some bar and then having to get something from a marooned boat, only the thing I had to get was hella radiated and would just kill me before I could get it, or the other blokes guarding it would, I forget...

I actually managed to finish the first one, without any mods though.

What really bugs me is that bandits just appear from nowhere.  You clear an area, go around the block, and a minute later there's another dozen of them there.

So funny - where the Wish Granter is saying things like "Иди ко мне. Ты обретёшь то, что заслуживаешь" in that deep echoey voice.  I work with a bunch of Ukrainians, and one of them is female with a high pitched voice.  It was so funny hearing her repeat exactly what the Wish Granter said, except in her voice :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #117 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 06:54:00 »

Show Image

Show Image

What really bugs me is that bandits just appear from nowhere.  You clear an area, go around the block, and a minute later there's another dozen of them there.

Yeah that caught me out a few times too... idk I always wanted to like the STALKER games, and tried with a couple of them, but just non of them did anything for me...

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #118 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 09:03:34 »
Quote from: VesperSAINT

The reason I liked Unreal Tournament so much was because I got a CD with a PC gamer magazine that had a bug, an unlimited trail version of the game that I managed to get into the schools computer network. So we used to play it at school computers. It was an endless struggle. They found out we played, they removed it, I got **** for it, I put it back, they caught me again and so on and so on.

Sadly I quit playing seriously after 1.6. When CS:GO came out I compared it way too closely to 1.6 and since its a totally different, not better or worse just different, game than 1.6 I hated it. It took over a year for me to even take a second look, got to first Eagle rank and now its mostly fighting games. Dont have a team, dont have time to play hours and hours so I right now its just casuals :)

Got some nice stuff tho, stattrack AK and M4-s with +2000 kills :)

Hahaha! Your Unreal Tournament story reminds me of my Quake 2 story :P Nothing more fun than playing on school computers!!!

Ooo!!! I only play casuals too!!! Casuals are where it's at. #casualpros. We should definitely mess around together on casuals sometime.

Only thing worth mentioning in my inventory is a Dragon Lore, which my friend has let me use for many months now :P

Show Image

Show Image

LOL! Yeah... 3rd world produced game lacks voice overs, and even if it did, it'd be Ukranian :P STALKER is a pretty hardcore series. Takes a lot of patience and warming up to.

So funny - where the Wish Granter is saying things like "Иди ко мне. Ты обретёшь то, что заслуживаешь" in that deep echoey voice.  I work with a bunch of Ukrainians, and one of them is female with a high pitched voice.  It was so funny hearing her repeat exactly what the Wish Granter said, except in her voice :))

I don't remember that part, but I haven't played the first game in 2 years or so, but I wouldn't be surprised. Glad to hear you finished the first one though. I'm going to assume you liked it enough to finish it though. The game is pretty long if you explore the area.

Show Image

Show Image

Yeah that caught me out a few times too... idk I always wanted to like the STALKER games, and tried with a couple of them, but just non of them did anything for me...

Hey, at least you gave it a shot! That's all that matters. The STALKER series is pretty infamous for being a love-hate relationship.

I would love for a new STALKER game with improved AI and shooting mechanics... Just needs polishing~ That would automatically become my new favorite FPS series. They honestly don't have to improve the atmosphere and world though. Just keep it just as good, and I couldn't ask for more. Voice acting would be nice though... I need to stop fantasizing... there's only disappointment ahead.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #119 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 09:14:13 »
Long as Cyberpunk is still being made im happy

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 09:24:07 »

This x1,000,000,000.

Cyberpunk 2077 couldn't come sooner...

Offline robotox

• Gimme them purple caps, brother.
« Reply #121 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 10:08:04 »

Amen, brother.
HHKB (dental banded, lubed, black/gray), Corsair K70 with MX Blue RGB, Ergodox with MX Blue.

"If a man empties his purse into his head no man can take it from him. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Ben Franklin

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #122 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 13:15:18 »

This x1,000,000,000.

That is one of the few titles I might actually buy at release date.  Cant wait.
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #123 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 18:39:42 »

I don't remember that part, but I haven't played the first game in 2 years or so, but I wouldn't be surprised. Glad to hear you finished the first one though. I'm going to assume you liked it enough to finish it though. The game is pretty long if you explore the area.

Yes, I did finish the first one.

Actually I got about 1/4 the way through, upgraded my video card to something more capable, and started again from the beginning just to see all the shiny new graphics.

I finished the actual game twice, once all the way through properly with a false ending, and once up to the bridge leading to the facility and I found a way to get behind the scenes, walked for ages across a barren empty flat space, jumped over a gap between two textures (the first time I fell through the world), and found my way behind the nuclear facility, thus avoiding all the helicopters and snipers and stuff, and experienced the real ending.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #124 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 10:21:32 »
Thoseee 2 orange Buckling spring... The V2.. The bronin.. The end game caps for the space saving keyboard.. I cant handle the pressure! ahhh!  :-*

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #125 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 11:33:24 »
Thoseee 2 orange Buckling spring... The V2.. The bronin.. The end game caps for the space saving keyboard.. I cant handle the pressure! ahhh!  :-*
neither can I  :eek: I challenge you to a Bro-down lol good luck Dustin(I hope you score one of the BS caps ) and everyone and Vesper you suck ( j/k) just messin with ya because your story is awesome and has cool images and stuff :p
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 April 2015, 14:20:33 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #126 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 15:35:13 »
Now, now, we all know that BS Bros belong on the mackdaddy pimpmaster of BS boards, the Model F. ;)

In all seriousness though, good luck to y'all and the suspense is killing me too. XD
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #127 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 15:49:20 »

"We are the all mighty Killed By Kaps and Kult Worship Kaps, where are our neighbors, our good bros from anotha mutha?! The Bro Cap Bros, Bro Bot and Bronin?!"  :-X  ;D

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #128 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 04:29:25 »

This x1,000,000,000.

Yeah, doooooood. I remember watching the trailer for the first time... I don't remember the last time I had been so hyped over a single trailer for a new IP... SO GOOD.

Vesper you suck ( j/k) just messin with ya because your story is awesome and has cool images and stuff :p

Teehee~~<333 I just hope you enjoyed it... it was so rushed on my end... I wish I had been able to provide you guys with a more refined story and conclusion... but then it would've ended up being even longer than it already is... LOL!

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #129 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 04:43:46 »
Teehee~~<333 I just hope you enjoyed it... it was so rushed on my end... I wish I had been able to provide you guys with a more refined story and conclusion... but then it would've ended up being even longer than it already is... LOL!

Haha I know the feel. I kept thinking for days what I'd put for mine trying to think of something really cool(and then ended up lamely just pretty much posting the history of games influencing my life). Yours is fine though, don't worry. Haha, I was worried mine was too long, but yours makes me wish I'd gone longer and more detailed instead of just skimming. XD
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #130 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:43:33 »

This x1,000,000,000.

Yeah, doooooood. I remember watching the trailer for the first time... I don't remember the last time I had been so hyped over a single trailer for a new IP... SO GOOD.

Vesper you suck ( j/k) just messin with ya because your story is awesome and has cool images and stuff :p

I really did vesper for a rush job it was well written! I wish I hadn't decided to write mine on the phone on a bus lol but its ok it came out alright there was a bunch of stuff I forgot to add but I figured it wouldn't be fair to go back and add to it so I just left it how it was. I rather enjoyed quite a few of the stories people wrote! So regardless how it turns out it was fun and I love stuff like this. Thank you everybody for the peek behind the curtains of your lives it really brought back some memories for me and even elicited a few chuckles ! <3

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #131 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 13:10:01 »
Show Image

"We are the all mighty Killed By Kaps and Kult Worship Kaps, where are our neighbors, our good bros from anotha mutha?! The Bro Cap Bros, Bro Bot and Bronin?!"  :-X  ;D
Dustin I can't believe how good that BS mummy with orange eyes looks ! Love it ....

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #132 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:43:25 »
I have decided upon the following winners.

pwnnarwhal

Sygaldry

atlas3686

Psybin

VesperSAINT

Nai_Calus

isaske

azhdar

YMSNoms

(Winners - please PM me your choice of stem/cap/style/etc, and I will do my best to try to get you what you wanted - no promises, though)

'Twas a tough choice. A lot of good submissions. Thank you all for participating!!!

<3

-Bro

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #133 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:07:39 »
To clarify further, for those who have responded - please pick from the selection in the OP

:p

What is available:

1. Topre Gamer Set - Juicy Fruit Red (Trans)
2. Topre Gamer Set - Juicy Fruit Green (Not pictured yet, Trans)
3. Buckling Spring Juicy Fruit Orange V2 (Trans)
4. Ripe Orange Bronin V1 (Buckling Spring)
5. Home Row Topre Set - Powder Puff Purple
6. Home Row Topre Set - Powder Puff Pink