Author Topic: Lycan Giveaway Time!  (Read 23640 times)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: Lycan Giveaway Time!
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:59:03 »
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 12:56:27 »

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 21:00:41 »
A werewolf bit me.

It hurt.

Rawr.

I'm now a werewolf.

Awesome.

Commence face-biting.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 21:16:02 »
It was a cool fall night, and like any other I was out for my usual bike ride through the neighborhood. Something about this night was not like any other though. There was something tangibly different about that night, but I couldn't put my finger on it, not at first anyway. I continued on my ride, racing to the back of the neighborhood. The moon that had been peering through the crowds was now lighting my path like a spotlight. The strange feeling I was sensing was growing. I decided to turn back at this point rather than continue.

I road passed the final lake on my block before approaching my house. I began to slow my pace as I saw something down by the water. I knew better than to stop given the strange climate of the ride thus far, but I couldn't help myself. Something was drawing me toward the water. As I approached, I wasn't sure what to expect. The being began to rumble. I got closer, and insisted the being speak up. Suddenly, a 500 foot tall being from the paleolithic era said "If you want any Bro Caps I need about treefiddy". At this time I realized the creature that appeared to be a wolf or a dog was in fact the Loch Ness monster.

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 22:28:20 »

LYCAN GIVEAWAY!!!!!

Ok folks - here is the scoop;

Write your werewolf story - how you became a werewolf, and how you would handle the situation. Would you embrace your lycanthropy or fight to contain it?
Write up a solid 1 or 2 paragraphs (or more if you are so inclined). Bonus points for creativity :)

Rules:

1. Put some effort into it
2. Have fun doing it
3. We will pick the top 3 stories (maybe more)
4. Drink lots of water every day
5. Be nice to others
6. Don't poop where you eat
7..... I got nothing else.

This contest will end on November 1st.

Good luck and most importantly, have fun!!!!

Show Image

Hey! Mr Bro, this is to put together a zoo? :thumb:
Often make the chests are wei spark, the world only intensity (life is alive, waiting to die)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 22:36:40 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 22:57:24 »

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:13:11 »

Show Image

You forgot the grumpkins!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 23:27:25 »
You forgot the grumpkins!

I didn't forget, but more so there wasn't enough heads :P

I added it in the background for you tho ~

hooray for tacky 2 minute photoshop jobs~  hue hue hue

Offline mszy52

« Reply #61 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 02:22:52 »
I am a high school Insomniac who enjoys writing short stories like this, so when I came across this thread I was strangely delighted at the idea of writing a short story about Halloween whether it land me in bed late or not. I spent some time writing this and I hope you enjoy the strange trials of a Finnish boy named Niko who's world is flipped upside down.

I was born in Heuneburg, Finland on October 27th, 1783. My family was just the same as all of the other families in Heunenburg, my father a merchant and my mother a house maid. We made a decent living, as much as all the other people who lived in our little town up in the foothills of Finland. I was a likeable boy, I had many friends at school and I felt that I as normal as any of the other lads that I had grown up with. When we had grown around the age of 11 years old my friends and I developed a habit of running around the town in the dark of night and seeing what kind of mischief we could manufacture upon our cryptic town. One night we were taking the usual round from the craggy fountain we had in the center of our town, past the butcher, past the general store and past the pub where we always heard drunken men clanking their beers and shouting with glee. We continued on to the usual wall that we would sit on and watch the sheep range throughout the night. Tonight had an odd feel to it, the air had a cold nip that was otherwise always a humid feel. We never continued past this wall because the only thing on the other side of the pasture was a dense forest of evergreen trees that had always haunted every kid who lived in this town.

There was a story that a boy, back when my father was young, had gone into the forest by himself on a cold autumn night and no one had ever seen him after. My friend Abraham who always was the one to get us into trouble had always wanted to venture out into the forest but me and all the others had always declined. “C’mon Niko, we didn’t do anything for your birthday and we haven’t done anything in four days! We need to do something to celebrate!” “Abraham I’ve told you many times before it’s not safe to go beyond this wall.” After much contemplation and nudging from Abraham I decided that since we hadn’t done anything incredibly interesting in a few days we may as well be adventurous. After all I had always been interested what it was like beyond the confines of this town. We jumped off the wall and snuck through the sheep pasture and all 4 of us stood on the edge of the forest looking up at 200 foot tall evergreens that we had never expected to see up this close. “Well then, what’s keeping you?” Said Abraham, “n-nothin’ I stammered” trying to keep my fear of this immense forest from showing to my friends. I took the first step into the forest and it felt as if I had entered another realm. The ground was much damper, covered with pine needles and little branches from the towering Evergreens above us. I pushed onward. As we had made our way into the forest, there was a thick fog that rolled in. This was not uncommon as our town was on the top of a small mountain every night we had a fog roll over us, making it impossible to see even things 10 feet away from you. Tonight was different. The fog appeared as if it was a blanket and it completely blinded me. I yelled “ABRAHAM! DAVID!” far off I heard “NIKO!!” I think it was David but I wasn’t sure which direction it came from. I Panicked. I started bolting toward the direction from which I thought I heard the voice, I was crashing through low branches and swerving between trees when suddenly I tripped on a root and hit my head on the solid ground of the forest.

I felt a strange thickness in my scull as if I had cracked it on something. When I came to my senses I cried out to my friends one last time but to no response. I lay there thinking about the tale of the boy who got lost in this forest many years ago, wondering if I would end up like him. I closed my eyes for I thought I could wait out the night and try in the morning to find my friends. As I dozed off I heard a rustle in the undergrowth. “What was that” I thought. “Who’s there?” I whispered. No answer. Then I heard a crack of a twig. “WHO IS THERE” I yelled louder. Then I heard some creature start to increase speed into where I had made my little bed out of pine. I got up and started running as fast as I could away from the sounds. I didn’t make it far. I was knocked to the ground by a big furry claw. As I law on the ground I look up to see a creature bigger than a bear that looked like the cross between a man and a wolf. “What do we have here” the creature hissed.  “What do you want!” I yelled at the creature. “Nothing, I just want to be rid of something I’ve been stuck with for the past thirty years!” The creature reached down and grabbed me, it tried to squirm away but the animal bit my arm and the world went black.

I woke up on the edge of the forest in the morning; there was an uneasy amount of dew on the grass this morning. I wondered if that was all a dream and if I were just sleepwalking and why I had walked all the way out here. I tried to stand up but when I pushed my left arm down to the ground, I noticed a gaping hole in my left tricep. “AHHH” I yelled coming to the reality of the situation. I had no idea how the events that had occurred last night were real and how I had reached the end of the forest and where my friends were. I started running to my house where I knew my father would know what to do. I burst in the door and no one was there. I ran though my house yelling “MUM, POP” but no one was there, I then realized I had seen no one on my way into town, let alone any of the sheep in the pasture. I walked out of the house, to the center of the town where the fountain was and I sat washing my face. When I glanced in at the murky water of the fountain I saw a small glimpse of myself in the dark water’s reflection. There was a patch of fur on the left side of my face. I couldn’t believe it. I touched the spot and I realized it was true; I then removed my shirt and found that my entire chest had become covered in thick black hair. I had no idea what was going on but I remembered back to last night and thought of the creature I had seen. The fur resembled the exact texture of the figure I had met in the dark. I walked around the town, to Abraham’s house, to David’s house and to my aunt’s house but no one resided in their usual housing. I had no idea where to go. I had no idea what to do. I had no idea what to think. I went to the butcher and gathered the rest of what he had in the back of his store and went out to the square to eat. I was so hungry. I could eat 5 times as much as I had felt I usually did. I needed more. I went to the pasture to see if there were any more sheep that I could possibly kill for food but I didn’t see any where the usual 50 sheep had been last night. I needed food. I walked along the outskirts of the forest to check for my friends and I had soon realized my entire body had become covered in this fur. I had become too hot for my clothes so I stripped myself of my trousers and my shirt and I found myself standing in a hunchback position similar to what I had seen the creature stand in last night. “What really happened to me last night” I thought. I was still hungry. I realized that there was going to be no way for me to eat out here in this abandoned town with no livestock that it would be better for me to go back into the forest. I ventured deep again and I saw a little rabbit. I saw my chance and I jumped at the rabbit to grab it but claws came out of my fingertips and I sliced the rabbit in half. “Woah” I said outload. I took the rabbit and sat down and ate the entire thing in one bite. I realized that this may be my life from now on for I had neither family nor friends who I could rely on for my own food and shelter. I continued onward into the forest stuck on the thought that I would never be able to see my friends again. “At least it’s finally November” I said to myself as I walked on through the misty Evergreen forest I had been so lost in the night before, but was so eerily familiar now.

-mszy52
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 October 2015, 03:33:04 by mszy52 »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #62 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 03:35:00 »

Show Image

I think we have a winner here! Game over man! Contest close!

Offline zlittell

• My Projects
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 09:16:35 »

Show Image

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVERRRR!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #64 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 09:18:30 »

Show Image

hahahahaha your photoshop skills are too stonk m8 haha

Offline gabba-gool

« Reply #65 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 09:32:53 »
Blood Moon

A short story by gabba-gool

"I can't wait for the blood moon tonight! Eeeeeeee! I'm so excited to see it," she told me. We had only been dating for three months. That's about how long any of my relationships last. I, too, was excited for the blood moon.

The End.

Offline anarkari

« Reply #66 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 12:22:08 »
When I come to, I can still taste it.  That tangy coppery taste.  My body remembers.  Satiated and still drunk on the power.  My body remembers, even if I do not.   The flecks of brown around my nose and mouth, and sometimes, rarely, a scratch or bruise where some innocent managed to injure me, even in my near invincible state.

The true injuries, cannot be seen.

The sound of tearing muscle, of breaking bone, of the ragged gasps for air before they expire, my body remembers these too, though my mind does everything to forget, I still remember.  I still remember the taste of my lover's blood.  My name, on his lips, transformed into a scream mid breath.  I loved him...and I loved his taste, and for this I can never forgive myself.

Kari

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #67 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 13:49:26 »
Blood Moon

"I can't wait for the blood moon tonight! Eeeeeeee! I'm so excited to see it," she told me. We had only been dating for three months. That's about how long any of my relationships last. I, too, was excited for the blood moon.

The End.

I may have written a giant and unreadable story, but this tiny little thing is by far my favorite.

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #68 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 14:59:49 »
I stood there, staring into the pools of her eyes as a single tear slid down her rosy cheek...The judges stared at us in awe and with disgust. "Humans and wolves should not 'be together'!", one of the mean children exclaimed. We danced with everything we had! The contest was over. The winning couple walked up to receive their well deserved trophy, while we were awarded nothing more than a "participation ribbon".

She turned to me and said, "I thought you said you could dance?!"

I sadly retorted, "I lied.....I have two left feet..."
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 October 2015, 15:51:05 by Incredigasmic »
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline gabba-gool

« Reply #69 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 15:16:53 »
Blood Moon

The End.

I may have written a giant and unreadable story, but this tiny little thing is by far my favorite.

Thank you sir  ;D

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #70 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 16:20:54 »
I was travelling in the woods looking for a camp ground to lure people off the internet for some sexy time. However, I was unaware that the particular camp ground that we picked was being watched by the night wolves themselves.

After spending hours on tinder a girl finally agrees to meet me at my camp ground spot within 2 hours. As I waited I got more and more excited and my tiny erection began to grind against my pants. A little over two hours go by and I go to a tree to take a piss, but behind me I hear a sound and I get excited so I quickly hurry up my piss, but to my surprise when I turn around a werewolf is there and bites off my penis.

While bleeding uncontrollably the werewolf licks the blood leaking from my no longer penis, and I start to feel weird. I begin my transformation as the moon is fully lit in the sky and become a werewolf. The unfortunate part of this story is that I don't regain my penis. So every full moon I search to bite off some other man's penis to reattach as my own.
In the process of my custom Zombie board
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #71 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 16:42:56 »
I was travelling in the woods looking for a camp ground to lure people off the internet for some sexy time. However, I was unaware that the particular camp ground that we picked was being watched by the night wolves themselves.

After spending hours on tinder a girl finally agrees to meet me at my camp ground spot within 2 hours. As I waited I got more and more excited and my tiny erection began to grind against my pants. A little over two hours go by and I go to a tree to take a piss, but behind me I hear a sound and I get excited so I quickly hurry up my piss, but to my surprise when I turn around a werewolf is there and bites off my penis.

While bleeding uncontrollably the werewolf licks the blood leaking from my no longer penis, and I start to feel weird. I begin my transformation as the moon is fully lit in the sky and become a werewolf. The unfortunate part of this story is that I don't regain my penis. So every full moon I search to bite off some other man's penis to reattach as my own.

Da fuq did I just read?
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline zlittell

• My Projects
« Reply #72 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 17:00:21 »

Da fuq did I just read?

Gold, baby, GOLDDDD

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #73 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 17:20:12 »

Da fuq did I just read?

Gold, baby, GOLDDDD

Little known fact... the bronads were modeled after this story...

Offline SunPanda

« Reply #74 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 23:53:01 »
Sorry for the three endings and length, got a little carried away... :D

I felt my fur ripple as the crisp draft brushed against it. Tonight was the perfect night for a hunt, it had been far too long since I had wet my tongue succulent blood of humans. I raised my head and let loose a terrible howl that reverberated throughout the land. I could feel the waves of fear emanating from the townsfolk in the nearby village and basked in the feeling of unadulterated power it gave me. There wasn’t a creature alive who didn’t fear my wrath. I was the Primum Lupus, the werewolf, I ruled over all wolves and every creature knew that wolves were nonpareil beings.
Soaring off my perch on the precipice where I made my nest, I landed on the rough, pitted dirt, the force of my impact leaving deep depressions in the ground and took off bounding toward the village. I could hardly contain my anticipation; I was salivating over the scrumptious meal that awaited. As I approached nearer and nearer to the village, peals broke out all over it. The tintinnabulation assaulted my ears but I could not be deterred, my hunger was too immense. Finally, I reached the border of the village and threw my head back and let out a second howl even more terrifying than the last. As I scanned the fleeing humans searching for the perfect prey. My eyes alighted on the perfect prey, a young woman of 20 years with long, flowing black hair and bright green eyes who smelled of lilies. Before I could give chase, a large man covered in plates of metal stepped in front of the fleeing villagers.
“Wolf, I challenge you!” he bellowed out. Morphing into my human form in order to respond, I felt my skin and fur ripple and intertwine and my limbs compress and elongate until I was standing upon two feet. As always the experience made me queasy.
“You dare have the gall to challenge me, I am no mere wolf I am the Primum Lupus!” I called out expecting to see him tremble in terror. His reaction was not akin to what I had expected in the slightest, instead of fleeing he raised a long sharpened metal of stick.
“You insist, prepare to perish then!” I growled, baring my teeth.
“Just because you were the first being and can bear two forms does not make you omnipotent, you are too prideful and that will be your downfall!” he cried charging at me his metal stick extended in front of him. As he reached me I morphed back into wolf form and leaped over him, and clamped my jaws around the back of his leg. However, my teeth could not pierce the metal no matter how hard I clamped, releasing his leg I sprung away just as his metal stick swung around him shaving off a patch of my sleek fur. Realizing I could not pierce his metal hide with my teeth I jumped forward morphing back into my human form and rolled through the gap between his legs. He slashed his sword at me but this time I was ready and caught his hand twisting it. With a shout of agony, he dropped the metal stick, seizing the opportunity I snatched it up and lunged at him the metal sliding through the gap in his metal hide and through his neck. Panting I dropped the metal stick and crouched on the floor, the human, presumptuous as he was had been right. I had grown too lax, the humans were crafty creatures and their inventions were dangerous. I finally understood why I had been granted the form of a wolf and a human, while wolves were the paragon of hunters, humans were wily, creative creature. This trait offset their poor survival traits, they could find clever ways to best even the most skilled hunters. He had never seen the likes of this metal weapon and metal hide before and it caused trepidation to course through my veins.
Morphing back into my wolf form I sniffed the air, most of the villagers were already far away but there was a small contingent of women and children hiding in the basement of a cottage, among them was the green-eyed woman who smelled of lilies. I wondered why they had not fled with the rest of the villagers and came to the conclusion that they must be orphans and the women must be their caretakers. Orphans would not have enough money to afford horses to escape the village. I approached the cottage slowly, who knew what else the humans had cooked up. Entering the cottage, I trod carefully not wishing to alert the humans to my presence. The cottage was a peculiar place filled with more bizarre creations none of which’s purpose I had the faintest idea of. When I reached the door I abandoned my attempt at stealth and barreled through the door. Shrieks of terror reverberated throughout the room and many of the humans ran for the door as fast as they could. I let them escape, I only had one prey tonight. The green-eyed woman stood her ground staring me in the eye, I could see her chin trembling and the fear in her eyes though. I admired her bravery and thought to myself she would truly be the finest morsel I had ever consumed. I lunged at her and grabbed her neck, pinning her to the ground but I could not bring myself to snap her neck. As I stared into her deep green eyes I was engulfed with a sense of curiosity and longing. Releasing her neck, I morphed back into human form, lifted her into my arms and took off sprinting.
After I few minutes I reached the cave I called home, it was by no means a primitive place but it seemed lackluster to me compared to the human cottage I had been in. I set the girl down on my prized bear pelt and scrutinized her closely. I could not understand what had made me hesitate, I was a hunter and she was my prey but I could not resist the feeling of attraction towards her that plagued me. Suddenly her eyes fluttered open and she jolted up and her eyes wandered over the cave.
“Where am I? Who are you?” she asked in a slightly accented voice.
“I am the Primus Lupus and this is my abode.” I responded, her eyes widened and darted to the exit.
“Don’t think about escaping, there’s no way you could reach the exit in time.” I told her.
“You are quite perceptive.” She responded, “What is it that you want with me, why have you brought me here?”
“I am not sure; I am hoping you could tell me.” I answered truthfully. She seemed suspicious of my response but then her face relaxed and I could tell she had accepted it. What reason would I have to lie; I was the Primum Lupus.
“You brought me here because you are attracted to me, are you not?” she asked, “You have always seen us as prey but somehow our status was elevated in your mind and now that you see us as equals you are no longer blinded by prejudice. This has allowed you to develop an attraction towards me.” She had hit the mark spot on, I was shocked, even I didn’t know why exactly I had brought her here.
“You are the perceptive one, not I, you understood perfectly why I had brought you here when even I myself did not.”
“It is easy to understand others’ actions but hard to decipher one’s own.” She asserted, “You have kidnapped me from my home and terrorized my fellow villagers, I am afraid I do not share your feeling of attraction, so I must ask you to let me return to my home but first I have a question I have wondered for quite some time. If you truly are the first being, then how did you come about? If you were the first you could not have had parents or even a creator. I apologize if you take offense to my prying or think it impertinent.”
“Ahh, that is a long and complex story.” I informed her and launched into the beginning of my tale.
“In the beginning there were no separate races, all living beings were part of a single consciousness until one day when a thought popped into our head. We could not help but wonder what it would be like to have a single consciousness and not to be omniscient and omnipotent, for being all-knowing was a monotonous existence. So we decided to remove a part of our consciousness from the whole that part was me. After I was removed and became a separate entity, I was given a physical body as well as what we call earth and I frolicked through various landscapes, having a physical presence was the best feeling I had ever had. Eventually I had to return to the singular consciousness which I will refer to as Cunctus. I told Cunctus of the wonders of a single consciousness and a physical body. Intrigued Cunctus decided to wipe all memory, omniscience and omnipotence from itself, Cunctus allowed me to keep my memories but wiped my omniscience and omnipotence. It then divided itself into all the races that are present now. The biggest parts created wolves and humans while the smallest pieces made the insects and bacteria. However not every piece of Cunctus became one of the races here, one piece was left behind, Deus. Deus watches over the world and wakes the dormant pieces of Cunctus in order to become new members of each race. When you die, your piece of Cunctus rejoins with Deus. This is how I became the Primum Lupus, the werewolf but in my great age I have forgotten we all came from the same being and have become prejudiced, thinking wolves and myself better than the other races. I apologize for this.”
As I finished my story I stared into her eyes, trying to gauge her reaction. The story was one I had not shared with another before. It was information meant for the ears of none and I should not have shared it with her but I could not resist her allure.
“If you still wish it I shall escort you home.” I told her with a hint of sorrow in my voice.
“I know I said earlier I did not share your feeling but I fear as though I have misjudged you, your story intrigues me and I find you strangely charismatic.” She said and leaned forward placing her hands on the side of my head. I felt her lips press against mine and a feeling of warmth and ecstasy coursed through my body, then it was all over and she pulled away. Coming down from my euphoria, I began to notice things which had never mattered to me before. Such as the gentle curve of her body, and my eyes could not help but alight upon her chest.
“Will you stay and live with me?” I blurted out, “I cannot help but feel a great sense of passion towards you.”
Divergence Point:
Ending #1=

“Though it is true I share your passion, why I do I am not sure, I cannot leave my race behind to live with you, but if you eschewed from morphing into your wolf form I would happily live with you. I could tell the villagers you saved me during when the Primus Lupus attacked the village and you were from another village.” She declared.
I considered her proposition silently for a few minutes, eschewing from my wolf form was essentially asking me to surrender a part of myself. Nevertheless, I could not resist her appeal, besides my life had been far too monotonous, it was time for a change.
Ending #2=
“A human living with a wolf, I would linger in this dwelling of yours all day and night, I would never be able to leave. I am afraid such a monotonous life does not appeal to me.”
“What if I told you I could turn you into a werewolf, you would become the Lupa.” I said my eyes glinting mischievously.
Ending #3=
“Though we shared a moment of passion, I cannot forget how you have plagued my race. I am sorry.” She stated her voice hard. She then stood up and left the cave, I could feel my heart shatter like a piece of glass. The one individual who I had loved had rejected me, I was all alone.

Offline yowaffle

« Reply #75 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 00:20:53 »
I live in a small village.  It's my eighth birthday. All the boys see Mayor Cena on their eigth birthday. My dad, Pauly, has arranged for me to be picked up soon. I put on my deep-u tank, some cut off jeans, and my Reebok Pumps. When I finish gelling my hair and applying my bronzer, I hear Pauly yelling, "CABS HEEAAA!" My first stop is the gym. Gotta lift weights before you see Mayor Cena. Everybody knows you have to look shredded when you see Mayor Cena. He doesn't like little boys. I finish lifting and I'm on my way to see him....

I've arrived in front of his building. Before walking in, I realize I need to hype myself up. (You never know what you'll see when you visit Mayor Cena) I take my iPhone out and play "Avicii - Levels"and fist pump until the song ends. I'M HYPE. SO MUCH ENERGY. Upon entering the building, I hear the faint sound of Dave Matthews Band playing but I can't tell which song. I head down the hall and someone notices me. It's him. Mayor Cena. He turns off DMB and invites me to his office. He asks me to sit. The only place to sit in his office is an oxblood colored leather love seat. "There's no easy way to tell you this," he says. "So I'll just show you a video." He sits down with me and turns on the TV. He takes out his phone and uses his Chromecast to pull up a youtube video. Before he starts the video he turns to me and says... "At nightfall your life will change forever. Your body is going to change and you need to be aware of what will happen."

I nod my head in approval. All the other boys in my village have come back safe and seem to trust him so why not? This is my faith and I have my family, friends, and Mayor Cena to help me if need be. I pump up my sneakers while he dims the lights and plays the video. That was the day I became a man. A Big Bad Werewolf Man.

« Last Edit: Sat, 31 October 2015, 16:21:21 by yowaffle »
V60 [MQC] | KC60 [Zealiostotles] | Leopold FC660c [Topre] |  Ducky Shine 4 [MX Brown] | MiniVan [Zealios]

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #76 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 05:06:43 »
I said I was gonna try audio format but I ran out of time in the end (so you'll just have to imagine the piano riff from Warren Zevon's "Werewolves of London" playing in the background :) ) but here goes:

It all started a couple of years ago - I was just about to go on a big overseas trip with
my then fiance and now wife, and needed to get a couple of vaccinations. I went to see the cheapest doctor around to get it done as I was pretty tight on cash after organising such a big trip.

In the weeks following I started to get all sorts of chills and fever and felt like I was coming down with something. I decided to go back to the doctor. When I got there I found the place had all the window's covered up with newspaper. They'd closed up shop. Remembering the doctor's name I googled him, Dr. Gunther Von Evil. Turns out he was being sued by everyone under the sun for malpractice. I tried calling him but the number had been disconnected.

Soon after, I experienced for the first time the transformation. It was terrifying, I felt the blood thirst and the need to kill. I prowled the streets from dusk through to dawn. Unfortunately I wasn't very good at prowling and I ended up just having a howling competition with the other dogs in the neighbourhood. Which I lost. Damn that Pomeranian howls good.

I soon came across werewolf forum online - the members were really cool and gave me all sorts of tips in how to mutilate and kill people, grooming and so on (such as how fatties have more flavour). We soon organised a meetup, which was incredibly easy as there was only one night a month where it would work for everyone.

At the meetup there were the real werewolves as well as a few furries and werewolf-kin up but we devoured them pretty quickly - not out of hunger or bloodlust, they were just really annoying. Everyone hit it off great except for Greg who kept making the same Hangover joke over and over by referring to us as his wolf pack. Greg if you’re reading this – it’s not funny, it’s a terrible joke and you’re out of the wolf pack. Plus whenever it’s your turn to bring snacks you always bring the crappy homebrand chips.

After the first night the meetup became a monthly event and we became a pretty tight knit group. It's great as it allows me to get away from the family with no problems - allows her to host a coven with her witch friends - I mean have a girl's night out.

We mostly just prowl, mutilate people and sniff each other’s butts. My buddies from work are desperate for me to bite them so they can have an excuse to hang out with us and get away from their wives.

TL;DR - 10/10 being a werewolf is awesome. would do again

Offline clochette

« Reply #77 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 06:14:20 »
A piercing scream filled the cold night sky. Slowly but surely, blood trickled down the neck as it formed into a red puddle of death. This adds the death toll to a grand total of 11, this week.

Head dizzy with anger, Inspector Buchanan banged his desk in shock and dis-belief. I almost got it this time, how could I be so stupid?

Sir? You might want to take a look at this.

Inspector Buchanan looked up and saw Sergeant Morelis, Buchanan discreetly slipped his lottery ticket into his drawer, cursing under his breath while wearing his overcoat.

What is it this time? Buchanan scowled.

You might wanna ask again later, Sir.

At the scene of the crime, Buchanan scanned the surrounding area, before something caught his eye.

Oh ****.

Right in front of him was 2 jackets with 3 yellow alphabets emblazoned in yellow. F. B. I.

I believe this is my crime scene, and you are about to force me into giving you this case eh? Buchanan muttered as he lighted up a cigarette.

Agent 1, still focused on the lifeless and bloody body, looked up and kept his surgical gloves

Agent 2, putting on the leather gloves, extended her right hand and greeted. Agent Scully from the FBI, pardon my partner; Mulder gets a little serious some time.

Agent Mulder, FBI. He declared reluctantly.

We have grounds to believe that this case here is right up FBI's alley Mulder continued.

What number case is this in this county already, 11 I believe?

Both agents left the cordoned area and joined up with Buchanan.

Well, I knew this was happening. I'm really down on luck recently. 11 bloody cases, and the Buffalo County Police Department haven't a slightest clue of the 11 murders.
Buchanan was by no means an incompetent inspector. 17 years in the field, Buchanan had his fair share of action, but never once was he so desperate to solve a case. He was given an ultimatum 2 weeks ago. The lottery ticket proved to be a good way to send him on the road to retirement, but he had shaded the wrong date, making his winning ticket invalid.

How about you guys fill me in on what the FBI has? Buchanan plead.

Nope. Our crime scene now. Scully said under her breathe as she and Mulder walked back to their vehicle.

The cold night was especially bright, the moon was round, shimmery and full.

Buchanan knocked onto the door. It was a few moments before he knocked again. This time, it opened.

I wanna know what is going on, I made a few calls with my old friends and I don't like what I'm hearing. Whenever you guys turn up, the town always go topsy turvy.

Why don't you come in. As Agent Mulder opened the door wider

Buchanan made himself comfortable as Mulder passed him a cup of coffee.

Mulder made Buchanan promise that this will only between them.

Mulder leaned in and said something to Buchanan briefly before returning to sipping his coffee.

What do you mean werewolves? Buchanan stared into his cup of coffee blankly.

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
    • Check out my stuff here!
« Reply #78 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 15:36:25 »
Yeah I don't know if I qualify because it's not a paragraph, but I enjoyed trying to play around with the words on this! I think it's a similar theme going on in these stories. But switching genders just cause.

I made him dinner
crap, forgot it's a full moon
I made him dinner

I hope this makes sense! I played around with making the last line 'made him my dinner' to be more clear but I thought it'd be interesting to use the same line, but different meanings.

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #79 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 17:09:36 »
TL:DR So I started to write a story then I just got super embarrassed cause my writing skills feel like the equivalent of what a first grader could do  :-X :-[

Also my story was more than two paragraphs so I guess to answer the real questions of what I would do ...

I don't really go out much and when I do it's usually with a purpose. So If I were to become a werewolf it would be while I'm out running near a local YMCA while I'm in the wooded parts. At first I would get a million tests done cause the last way I would want to die is because of some animal bite at such a young age. The doctors would obviously find nothing wrong since lycanthropy hasn't been legitimately discovered. Whatever changes I would end up experiencing after my initial doctor visits would be kept quiet because there's no way I'm telling my mom about all the hair in new places and my increased desire for meat and wanting to run and be free. I would hope that going to bed would solve my problems and whatever weird things I would be feeling would just go away in the morning.

Over time I would accept the fact that I'm not dead from the animal bite and have a better understanding of what I was becoming and what I could do with that. I don't know why but whenever I envision myself doing something great it usually involves me taking on some evil group that exists within society. That usually ends up being terrorists. So with my new found abilities I would definitely see what I could do about groups like ISIS. Apart from that I would totally travel the world and just run loose. I think it would be pretty sick to be able to just run and explore large stretches of land at insane speeds feeling completely in control of everything. Seriously if only silver can kill me, then I would have no problems wrestling bears and confronting my elements. I would also set up a wolf network. Like have my own crew of wolves and be the Alpha male. We would do things like save lives and stuff and the news would be all over that. Animal experts wouldn't have a clue as to why all these stories of people being saved by wolves are popping up.   

Below is the story I started to write - maybe I'll finish it but I feel super embarrassed about it  :-X but I figured I should post it anyways cause I did spend a bit on it.

About a year ago I was out running by the local YMCA. There are outside fields far in the back of the facility that are used for soccer or football with a man-made trail going around it. At a certain point the trail breaks off into multiple directions. These new paths were created by the footsteps and bikes of hundreds of people over many years. These trails go around a massive retention ditch, over and along a river, and through extensive woods.

I don't usually run and at that point in time I was a little less confident about my figure as I had stopped working out for a bit. So normally what I do is I walk the trail that was created by workers of the YMCA until I reach the off-paths. From that point I usually take my shirt off (in hopes I get some kind of tan) and begin my run. It’s perfect because no one can see me as I struggle for breath due to my lack of constant training as well as the decline of my tight-abs into a protruding gut.

Normally my runs consist of the same things; the burning hot sun bearing down on me as I get swarmed by thousands of mosquitoes and other bugs I didn't know existed. The bushes are constantly shaking as every squirrel I pass by scurries around. Birds are about doing bird things and turtles laying out on scattered logs. As for me, I start my run and get tired after what feels like an eternity but in reality probably only 5 minutes have passed and then I end up walking the rest of the way as I think about life.

However, there was one day when everything was different. I show up and the skies are overcast. I walk the YMCA's trail all the way to a path that leads deep into the woods. From that point on I take off my shirt out of habit and begin my run. The first thing I notice apart from the bright sun and excessive heat is the lack of bugs flying into me as I move along the trail. Initially I wasn't bothered because nothing is more annoying that constantly waving my arms around swatting these pests, because out of the massive expanse of woods, bugs choose to be in the one place you are. I put the thought behind me and continued on my journey. At about 20 minutes into each journey I take, I find myself near a cliff that overlooks a river. This is usually where I take a short break and appreciate nature (if I really have to take a leak this is a good spot too). This is where I noticed something else was missing. There were no turtles on the logs. At first I assumed it must have been because of the lack of sun but then I realized that I have no idea why turtles do what they do so what do I know? As I began to think more about it I started to realize that a lot of things were different that day. There were no squirrels rummaging through the bushes, there were no birds chirping, and even though there aren't too many people on these outer trails; I got the impression that I was the only person there that day.

When I came to realize how alone I was in the middle of the woods it began to rain. Knowing southern Texas weather, the light drizzle would quickly turn into a heavy down pour so I needed to make haste back to my car. Only problem is, I already burned out my running capacity on the way in. So I started a moderate pace in hopes that I would beat the coming storm. As I was getting closer to the YMCA trails I saw black figures at the intersection. The rain had picked up at this point and with humidity my glasses had fogged up making it hard to see exactly what was blocking my path. All I could tell was these two objects where about chest high. These black figures weren't about to wait for me to come them but instead started their movement towards me. I started to panic because these things definitely weren't human.

I quickly jumped into the surrounding woods and began to sprint. The fear of being attacked by these unknown objects provided the adrenaline for my escape. I knew that I was probably brushing against poison ivy and that my body was being cut by jagged tree branches, but I didn't care because I knew what was chasing me would do worse. Then my speed picked up as I heard a noise that resembled barking. No way am I about to be bitten by dogs and run the risk of getting rabies. I seriously hate needles and I heard once that you get a shot in your stomach as a cure.

I finally made it back to my car and jumped in as fast as I could. The two dogs approached my car and began playing around. I felt so dumb as I saw these goofy dogs playing with each other. Why was I so afraid? They were probably chasing me because they wanted me to play with them. So I got out and decided to humor them before I headed back home. Instant regret dominated my thoughts as one of them bite my hand as I reached out to pet them. 

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #80 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 17:15:28 »
Fun stuff from everyone, thanks for running this Bro, and thanks to the other entrants without which we'd not have this thing here!

Here's my attempt at something:

[Log Open: Keyboard Disabled/Audio Dictation Mode Active]

[Recording 31/10/36 21:04]
So it's ah, one moment.... October 31st 2136 9pm or thereabouts.

I'm putting these thoughts down in the hope that someday they prove of use. I can't say to what end but ah, it seems worth doing in these final moments.

The first changes were subtle, unnoticed by most. A slight up-tick in the murder rate, a general trend towards people going missing. The world was already in turmoil after the Water Wars, economies rebuilding. Most were lost to events in the real world, drifting in the net, social media, a refound cult of celebrity.

It seemed generous to assume these statistics were normal, expected.

Everything changed in the last few years, but by then it was too late, the genie was out. The first noticed cases of Lycanthropy, Howlers as the popular term coined it, dragged around in the less reputable sites, conspiracy fodder for the gullible, amusement for the rest.

By 2134 it was impossible to ignore. Whole settlements were dropping off the grid, everyone seemed to know someone lost, or changed. Aliens suggested some, bioweapons others, but truthfully, no one really knew. Or if they did, they were keeping it close. The powerful, the rich.

I guess they might have helped, found a solution, but the Earth seemed a lost cause by then. Oil was near gone, it's place in the economies replaced by water. Weather disrupted, temperate zones creeping higher, space running out.

In the end they walked away, left us behind. Some claim they watch us still, from orbit, or the Moon. Perhaps Mars. They left us however, to a world changing rapidly. The fall only took a few weeks. Panic set in rapidly, for everyone a Howler claimed, there was a matching human on human.

Eventually the numbers tipped. The Howlers killed most, and those that survived died quickly of the change, or found themselves part of this rising new society. If society was even a term for what they were becoming. The physical changes seemed to bring an onset of insanity, or a loss of some vital part of what humanity is, or was. Most of the time they seemed human, but regressed, brutal, primal. The full moon a trigger to a deeper change, the beast in them made manifest. They were more dangerous then, those of us left unchanged, easy prey.

Such is my current predicament. I first noticed it last night, a tremor, a sense of wrongness. In my cramped shelter, it was hard to type, not many still bothered in this world of speech, but I guess the old ways die hard in me.

I don't think it was the water, I only have bottled, but air, well there's little I can do about that, stuck here in this little pocket of survival. The sense of smell was the first thing I noticed, not surprising, given my current living conditions. Colour seems fading, leeching out. My skin, a constant tickling itch. I can hear them. Outside. An awareness of snuffling, soft movements. Clearly my hearing is sharpened, as I feel... thoughts blurring.

[AutoClosed – Saved – Awaiting Further Input]

[Recording 31/10/36 22:47]
Hard to concentrate now. Bright light, searing. Screen? No. Moon. Glaring, spots of bright in room of dark. Blood. Can taste, mine? Yes mine. Bit myself. Easy, mouth odd fangs.

[Auto Closed – Saved – Awaiting Further Input]

[Recording 31/10/36 23:59]
Can hear them. Outside. Friends? Perhaps. Words. Smells. Roof? Roof? Roof?

[Auto Closed, cannot determine input, please select language required....]

[Timeout – Saved – Log uploaded to server cloud 01/11/36 00:13]

[Log Closed]

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #81 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 18:06:53 »
i'm an absolutely terrible writer, so i "wrote" an account of my origin in visual form.  drawn with mspaint and mouse.

happy halloween everyone. :)

and here's the animated origin story of the origin story!

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #82 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 18:37:54 »
BARK! GROWL... SNARLLL
OW!  God-****ing dammit..  What the hell was that thing? 
And that's how it happened...  :D

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #83 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 22:47:08 »
It was a Halloween night much like any other in James's hometown. The autumn breeze struck his skin like a sharp knife cutting through hot peppers as he walked around his neighborhood enjoying the scenery of glowing pumpkins and frolicking costumed children. This year, James decided not to go trick or treating; he was finally old enough to "be too cool" for trick-or-treating. Instead, he was walking to meet his friends at the local pond so they could plan their ultimate "mischief night"; full of tee-peeing random houses, throwing eggs at cars, and whatever else they could think of.

As James approached the end of the road to turn towards the pond, he noticed something unusual - the road had disappeared. A dead end, as it would seem to be, appeared before James, completely absent of color. It was only because of the brightly lit and full moon that James could see anything. "I can barely see anything...maybe it's just because I'm not used to how dark it gets in the fall". He carried on into the dark woods; brittle leaves crunched under his feet and soon a group of disturbed bats came swooning in towards James. "This is starting to feel a bit weird..." he remarked. He carried on, hoping that the pond would soon be nearby. James looked up at the moon and began to feel a sensation coercing through his veins. He began to feel warm, which at first felt pleasant. Then he felt his hair become thick, his mouth expand like he was eating a porterhouse steak, his hands and feet turned black. In just a moment's notice, he had completely transformed into a primal beast and let out a mighty howl that could be heard for miles.

Unaware of his werewolf transformation,  James's thoughts became only based on function and survival. He had to find food.

James let out a snarl creating a warm mist in the air. His eyes glow yellow to hunt for prey in the dark. After a few minutes, James spots his first catch of the night - a rabbit. Despite not having an alpha-male personality, his newfound instincts take over and initiates hunting postures. His paws tread lightly so as to avoid as much contact with the leaves on the ground as possible. The rabbit is now in point-blank range, and James begins to stature his body to make his move; his back sticking in the air like a sprinter at the starting line of a 500m dash, ready to make the kill.

SQUEE-CRUNCH

James caught the rabbit as it cries in agony, only to be drowned out by the sound of the crunching leaves below. The rabbit's blood flows through James's fangs, as he starts to chew up the rabbit whole. After just a few moments, James swallows his dinner, and begins to seek shelter. He finds a hollowed out tree-stump, and with a full stomach, takes the opportunity to rest before he makes his next big kill.

Halloween night ends, and James wakes up the next morning in the hollowed out tree.

"WHAT THE?!? What happened last night?? I feel like my jimmies were rustled..."

Annoyed and confused, James attempts to find his way home. Immediately, James notices the pond he was trying to find last night. "Man, I hope everyone didn't bail on mischief night because of me". After a few blocks, James was back home, his family completely unfazed at his disappearance. "I thought you just decided to stay with your friends?", his mom asked.  "What do you mean you suddenly woke up in a tree? HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING YOUNG MAN???" "No, Mom...you know I don't do that." James replied. "I'm gonna go take a shower".

In the bathroom, James looked at himself in the mirror and noticed something odd about his canine teeth; they were more pronounced than usual. "Maybe it's just because of all the candy I ate last night before going out, haha....ha" . James turned on the water faucet in the tub and felt the hot water splash against his body; a familiar and refreshing feeling after a long night. He turned the shower on and got in. After a minute or so he noticed how thick his arm hair felt, like coarse sandpaper. He finished up with his shower and immediately after drying off went to look up his symptoms online.

"Werewolves are known for their thick fur, used to keep them warm during the winter, and for their fangs, useful for killing prey and asserting dominance within their wolfpack." James rushed downstairs to find his mother. "Mom...how much do you know about werewolves?" "Oh, I knew this day would come...." his mother said. "Have a seat." James gulped in fear like he did whenever he brought home bad grades. "Am I going to be punished? Grounded??  :confused:"

"James...there is a secret our family has kept for hundreds of years. On nights like yesterday, nights with a full moon...your father...has lycanthropy. That's why you didn't see much of him yesterday. I knew you had it too when you didn't return home yesterday night - I didn't tell you this because I didn't want to scare you when you came home this morning. I love your father and I am willing to deal with his...condition...but if I were you, I would go talk to your father about this."

Completely mystified, James went to go look for his father. "DAD!.....DAD!" James shouted, to no avail. "He must still be out....I have to go find him...but how can I do that when he could still be in his wolf-transformation?" Maybe I will have to wait until the next full moon to learn the real meaning behind our...bond.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #84 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 12:25:31 »
I was away for the weekend so I don't think I can participate but I'm definitely going to have to catch up these stories! There are some absolutely splendid stories in here and some really long ones too! It's insane!

Awesome stuff, bros.

Show Image

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVERRRR!
hahahahaha your photoshop skills are too stonk m8 haha

LOLOLOL!!! You crazy, baes. Youz crazy. It wasn't an entry for a story, but it was just something I had to do because that line was so great.

Nothin' like a good ol' tacky 5 minute Photoshop job to create a small bit of entertainment :P

Hehe ~ <3

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #85 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 12:28:08 »
Lots of great stories in here.  Many of you have a lot of talent.

I chose not to enter, due to my lack of creativity and horrendous writing skills.

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #86 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 14:02:57 »
Lots of great stories in here.  Many of you have a lot of talent.

I chose not to enter, due to my lack of creativity and horrendous writing skills.
Same camp as me... lol  :D

Offline dreadvirus

« Reply #87 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 17:31:01 »
   My new girlfriend and I, both being freakish decided to head into the 'woods' one night, under a fullmoon for some fun. Bringing just a blanket, we laid it on the ground and got into action...but what was surprising that night was all the scratching and biting she did. I just assumed she liked the rough  stuff and went w/the flow. On the drive home, i did notice my scratches and bite marks started to itch, as i was about to comment on this i saw the supreme satisfying smile on my girlfriend's face i kept quiet and not ruin the moment for either of us...
   Days later, on my way to work i was feeling very agitated and suddenly some s.o.b cut me off on the road. I began to get angry and shockingly, was growling deep in my throat. When i looked in the rear view mirror i saw my features so beastial, my anger fled immediately and started wondering wtf was going on w/me. I never get road rages, and i certainly dont growl some some wild beast...so i turned around, headed home and 'Googled' my symptoms and ran across lycanthropy. As i read how some theorized how it can be transmitted, mainly by bites or scratches my mind went back to that night in the woods w/my girlfriend.  I called her up to confront her about this but she wanted me to come over to talk and she'll explain everything.  When i got to her place, there she was looking sexy as ever and when i stepped thru the door, there was a burst of pain behind my head and i blacked out... When i awoken, i noticed we werent at my girlfriends house anymore but in some sort of cave and than she stepped out from the darkness, changed into some horrifying beast! I thought i was on some bad acid trip, til she started talking to me, telling me about what she is and what she can do. I accepted all this and even thought it could be beneficial, that is till i saw 2 lil furry kids walking from back deeper in the cave, then my girlfriend explained that bein the 'alpha' i will be compelled to obey her orders and the reason she picked me was to watch over her kids!! and that is when i started screaming hysterically in denial "....nnnnnnNNNOOOOOOOOO.."
Looking 4: GID reaper,Clacks
Offering: Dark/Green Warmaster,Raven,G2

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #88 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 19:43:52 »
I finally finished my story, hope you guys enjoy! Its on the 1st page

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #89 on: Sun, 01 November 2015, 20:15:51 »
Locking this down for now while we go through stories. Will update once winners are chosen!

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #90 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 14:56:54 »
I am still working on these, sorry for the delay. Too many cool things to pick from -_-

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #91 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 12:38:41 »
At first, I was going to limit this to 3 winners, but that was so tough because there were so many I liked.

So, I have added 2 more for a total of 5 winners:

zombly
hexterdude
sinanju
crayzieap
happyturtlee

I will be shipping these out with the sale winners this week. Winners - Please send me a PM with your shipping information

Thanks everyone who participated. I was happy to read through all of these.

'Midnight Stalker' Lycans