Author Topic: Post your Loot [WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED YO!]  (Read 43891 times)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: Post your Loot [Giveaway]
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 12:45:54 »
My brothers are all really big into sweats and track shorts and all manner of athletic apparel, so my mom got me a pair of joggers. I normally don't really wear this kinda stuff, but I'm givin em a shot. I can see why people wear them, but they encourage me to just sit around and do nothing all day, and I don't need any more temptation.

Bonus hand made wool socks that I got for Christmas a year or two ago.

(Attachment Link)

wicked package

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #151 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 13:06:25 »
This is by far the best gift ive gotten in years:

best Girl Friend ever!

If you know what that is, hats off you you... if not, your dead to me

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #152 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 13:12:41 »

Show Image

best Girl Friend ever!

ow

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #153 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 13:15:38 »

Show Image

best Girl Friend ever!

Are you going to perform an ancient Klingon ritual for us?

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #154 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 13:37:03 »

Show Image

best Girl Friend ever!

Are you going to perform an ancient Klingon ritual for us?

haha, I gave it to my buddy to be professionally sharpened today :)

Human gagh, tlhIngan tay pagh taH SoH

petaQ

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 14:57:43 »
My gf is not working at the moment and I am one of those awkward people who say "Oh, I don't really want anything for christmas" so I really wasn't expecting anything.

Anyway, this is the amazing gift I got from her! It was actually wrapped inside of a flat rate box that my last brocaps came in (to make it easier to wrap and harder for me to guess what it was when under the tree) so it really threw me off when I saw the bro logo  :))

Show Image

Show Image

Life goal: get absolutely massive and wear this non-stop on my summer vacation  :thumb:

Got I want one of this! Tell me where from?

http://www.belovedshirts.com/
http://www.belovedshirts.com/collections/tanks/products/swag-sloth-mens-tank

:thumb:

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
Post your Loot [Giveaway]
« Reply #156 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 18:06:30 »
This Christmas was amazing!

More
time stamp because I put everything away and forgot

I got a TON of stuff from my secret santa. Candy, cat related figures, riot points for League of Legends, a BS cap and other goodies (like Mario Amiibo and Rayman for the Wii u!!!!) :)
My SS got me good :thumb:

Got some stuff from my family like gift cards, and other electronics. Also got a new graphics card and a touchscreen radio for my car so I can do stuff handsfree and can safely change my music off my phone and can call people as well :D

Lastly, my girlfriend got me a new monitor!!!
Asus ROG Swift!
My first new monitor in....ever? All my monitors have been passed down to me so to have something new was.. A new experience to say the least :)
I never know how amazing it is to have such a high refresh rate!

I almost forgot! I got myself a Realforce 10th anniversary 55g keyboard!! I waited so long for this board and it got here just in time for Christmas :D

All in all, Christmas was a bit bumpy with family members getting sick, but my girlfriend and I took over and I think we were able to run everything pretty smoothly for the kids and the rest of the family :) (pneumonia can't stop Christmas! )

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #157 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 18:10:37 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

I got a TON of stuff from my secret santa. Candy, cat related figures, riot points for League of Legends, a BS cap and other goodies (like Mario Amiibo and Rayman for the Wii u!!!!) :)

Got some stuff from my family like gift cards, and other electronics. Also got a new graphics card and a touchscreen radio for my car so I can do stuff handsfree and can safely change my music off my phone and can call people as well :D

Asus ROG Swift!
My first new monitor in....ever? All my monitors have been passed down to me so to have something new was.. A new experience to say the least :)

I almost forgot! I got myself a Realforce 10th anniversary 55g keyboard!! I waited so long for this board and it got here just in time for Christmas :D

All in all, Christmas was a bit bumpy with family members getting sick, but my girlfriend and I took over and I think we were able to run everything pretty smoothly for the kids and the rest of the family :) (pneumonia can't stop Christmas! )

meh

lol jk tbh fam
Nice haul!

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #158 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 19:59:19 »
My favorite gift of all this year- My girlfriend knows how much I love bulls. The cufflinks are the perfect addition to my bull-themed apparel collection.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #159 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 20:04:55 »
My favorite gift of all this year- My girlfriend knows how much I love bulls. The cufflinks are the perfect addition to my bull-themed apparel collection.
(Attachment Link)

That's bull. lol

Offline billjanke

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 22:13:55 »
This year my friends/family and I partook in a giant 25 person white elephant gift exchange for cost-saving measures.  One of the highly sought after gift was from our friend Ashley who contributed a custom mug with our friend Todd plastered on it!  Sure enough, Todd wanted the mug for himself.  The best part of which he failed to win and now will see us drink from his salty tears for years to come!   ;D

Tears have never tasted so delicious!!!

Remember folks that the holidays isn't about giving/receiving lavish gifts.  Instead it's more about crushing your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #161 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 02:14:10 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Asus ROG Swift!

Damn dude, your family must love you.
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #162 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 02:26:35 »

Damn dude, your family must love you.

mo' monet mo' love <3

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #163 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 02:37:39 »
Clearly all of the caps should go to the guy with the RoG monitor and RF 10th Anniversary with the v2 on it.

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
    • Check out my stuff here!
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 03:43:19 »
This is a crappy photo and pretty useless without an explanation actually.

My family isn't too big on gift giving. We still love each other, but we've stopped giving each other gifts specifically for Christmas now that we're older. I don't mind it, I know they still care about me but yeah, it's not a big deal. Anyway, my sister came to visit me and even though I don't think she meant it as a gift, I really appreciate her 'gift' to me this Christmas. It's just a photo of my floor + carpet and my monkey slippers. The gift is what you can't see :P My room before this was super messy that you almost couldn't see the floor. Clothes, paper, trash, toys, etc. everywhere! I have been pretty busy lately and also have never been a super clean person so I asked for her to help me. She just ended up organizing all my things in like 1 hour... I usually try to clean and then I get bored or tired after 10 mins. So yeah, weird but still a gift in my eyes.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #165 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 05:35:07 »
Here's my haul - it was a good year

But my favourite present with a story is this

It's the first year my niece was capable of choosing presents for people (she's only two) and she picked me some orange soap :)) Given her way I would have had it the day it was bought but she eventually accepted I had to wait until Christmas.

Am I brave enough to use it though?  It smells very... girly :-\
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #166 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 05:37:11 »

Am I brave enough to use it though?  It smells very... girly :-\

For sure, it is orange after all  :D

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #167 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 06:15:31 »

My brother gave me an unexpected gift for Christmas, a Sega Master System!  We had one when we were kids and we spent MANY hours playing Alex Kidd in Miracle World.

I have been getting into more retro gaming lately so this will get a good workout!

I also received a nice bottle of Scotch from my Girlfriend (hidden in the corner of the photo).
Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #168 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 08:51:39 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Asus ROG Swift!

Holy moly, that sure looks like an awesome Christmas!
Sorry to hear about the sick family members.

So how's the faster refresh rate, really insanely noticeable? somewhat noticeable? not noticeable at all? pwning all the noobs in CS now? lol
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #169 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 09:53:33 »
I will leave this up until Noon PST, then close it for picking winners :)

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #170 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 10:00:56 »
GIMME THE LOOT GIMME THE LOOT

Big up for the giveaway, Bro. I'm not entering, just saying thanks. :thumb:

I didn't get much for xmas besides a some potent farts from all that cheese and broccoli. Shooo-wie!
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #171 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 10:10:09 »
GIMME THE LOOT GIMME THE LOOT

Big up for the giveaway, Bro. I'm not entering, just saying thanks. :thumb:

I didn't get much for xmas besides a some potent farts from all that cheese and broccoli. Shooo-wie!

Open a window bruh!

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #172 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 10:46:29 »
For a small secret Santa I joined with a $35 budget, I had Ziptyze as my sender.  Did he go beyond the budget!  Wow!  He sent me a KBP V60 with one of his cases, Jukebox SA set, a Nintendo 3ds (had been talking about getting one, and he just gave me one of his), and this awesome, sweet 3d-printed timestamp.  You can use the white-board on it to rewrite the date, and it has places to place caps for your trading!  It is so cool!  Wasn't expecting any boxes that day and received all the goodies.  Got the couple knifes for myself, but all in all, a sweet loot.

I'd like ziptyze to get the prize I win.  Thanks so much  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline lolpes

« Reply #173 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 11:06:18 »
Ok so here is my christmas loot :) this was a good year due to me presenting my master's thesis, but with christmas it got way better :D

So here's an overview of everything:

I have been wanting a coat like this for a long time! and as you can see i have been wearing it, already has dog hairs on it, that i cleaned up upon noticing on the pic :p

Next i got a scarf, some slippers and a 15 year old glenfiddich (love wishky!)

Finnaly I got my Secret santa gift from DT and boy was he generous!

Also got a kbp pure barebones on the mail which I already stuffed with caps from my SS.

The opening of the box can be seen here and a full album of the box contents can be viewed next ;)

http://deskthority.net/photos-f62/secret-santa-2015-photo-thread-t12124-60.html#p275279

http://imgur.com/a/nrjos

Truly this was an amazing Christmas :) Thank you for doing the giveaway bro!

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #174 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 11:09:31 »
For a small secret Santa I joined with a $35 budget, I had Ziptyze as my sender.  Did he go beyond the budget!  Wow!  He sent me a KBP V60 with one of his cases, Jukebox SA set, a Nintendo 3ds (had been talking about getting one, and he just gave me one of his), and this awesome, sweet 3d-printed timestamp.  You can use the white-board on it to rewrite the date, and it has places to place caps for your trading!  It is so cool!  Wasn't expecting any boxes that day and received all the goodies.  Got the couple knifes for myself, but all in all, a sweet loot.

I'd like ziptyze to get the prize I win.  Thanks so much  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Show Image

Wow, that is really cool of Zip!

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #175 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 12:44:17 »
I will leave this up until Noon PST, then close it for picking winners :)

Is it over today or tomorrow ?
I want clacks

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #176 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 13:55:55 »
Yeah for late gift arrivals. My wife bought me a lightsaber, while I bought her some new blinds for the bedroom/master bath! Both arrived this morning! Which is surprising, because I was told the blinds wouldn't get here for another few weeks.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #177 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 20:12:55 »
Woot! Not too late after all.

We had a very simple Christmas this year because we are traveling (which is probably what I should consider my real present).  So I guess I will post both. :)

What I got...

Where I got...

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #178 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 20:14:37 »
Orange. Orange is and always will be my thing. My wife went all out and got me a new gaming headset, ASTRO A40s, and an Xbox One Elite Controller for Christmas. The controller is completely reprogrammable on PC or console and you can save individual profiles to it! The headset feel and quality is shockingly good for the price point. Merry Christmas and good luck everyone!

"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #179 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 20:18:31 »
Orange. Orange is and always will be my thing. My wife went all out and got me a new gaming headset, ASTRO A40s, and an Xbox One Elite Controller for Christmas. The controller is completely reprogrammable on PC or console and you can save individual profiles to it! The headset feel and quality is shockingly good for the price point. Merry Christmas and good luck everyone!

(Attachment Link)

Value for money though, not so much on those A40's. Nice gifts though!

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #180 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 20:19:33 »

(Attachment Link)

She got them for $80 at Best Buy because the box was banged up xD

Good in my book!
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #181 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 20:31:06 »

(Attachment Link)

She got them for $80 at Best Buy because the box was banged up xD

Good in my book!

Yeah that's not bad then!

Offline Hispes

• ISYMFS
« Reply #182 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 20:49:01 »
Yeah for late gift arrivals. My wife bought me a lightsaber, while I bought her some new blinds for the bedroom/master bath! Both arrived this morning! Which is surprising, because I was told the blinds wouldn't get here for another few weeks.

Show Image

What person/company made the saber?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #183 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 20:50:40 »
Not much, but I am very difficult to buy for.

The vodka is from work - we all get a bottle of something now.  About 2/3 consumed already - I am trying to make it last a little longer.

The coconut ice replaces the box I got for Father's Day (September) which I still haven't finished.  Not 'cause I don't like it, I just had some Tim Tams for Father's Day that I have been gradually consuming first, before they melt in the hot weather.

And the shortbread is some of the nicest I have ever had.

There were a couple of gift vouchers from interstate family members, but my other half has, rather sensibly, put them away somewhere safe.

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Reigning Hell

• Forever Fiending 4 a V2
« Reply #184 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 21:11:53 »
Finally had time today to post here since my GF broke up with me last night!! ( :'( :D :'( :D :'( :'( :'( )
Toys from my family, R2 from my mom and the League figures from my brother. Glad I got some new things for my bedroom over at my apartment on campus!
The camera isn't new, but the accessories are. Was talking to my Grandpa all Thanksgiving Dinner about photography and editing software, glad to hear he got into the hobby so quick. He showed me some shots he took and I showed him my post on GH on the Poker thread lol. But I told him how I do not have any accessories or lenses because they're kinda pricey.

Been wanting thr vertical grip for like 3 year and never got one, and I'm excited to see what I can do with the diffuser. Pls send Bro Cap so I can take shiny new photos

« Last Edit: Wed, 30 December 2015, 21:13:36 by Reigning Hell »

Offline ploooopp

• My personal text wouldn't fit. This will do.
« Reply #185 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 21:18:37 »
Asked for a Ducky mini since I had a second hand Razer Blackwidow before and needed a keyboard I could carry around to LAN events and school.
To my supprise I got just that and also a Wacom Intous drawing tablet so I can work on my digital art (I'm not good at all, still learning) and what not.
I'm currently waiting for The ISO Miami set to get back in stock so I can buy that for myself as a late christmas present or if I find a good del on an SA profile ISO keyset I'll probably go for that.
Having a job is amazing every day you're not working, especially if you work in a warehouse.

So... I can put anything here?

Offline dreadvirus

« Reply #186 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 21:25:46 »
i call this my 'pimpin haul'...got the biker jacket and colognes...for the ladies that'll be impressed, thats ralph lauren black label moto jacket and the colognes are acqua di gio, terre d'hermes, bvlgari....

on the weekends i throw on the jacket, spray some pantie dropper mist and see how lucky i get  :p [ Guests cannot view attachments ]
Looking 4: GID reaper,Clacks
Offering: Dark/Green Warmaster,Raven,G2

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #187 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 23:08:25 »

Show Image

What person/company made the saber?

Ultrasaber, I asked for one from Saberforge but they have like a 14-16 week wait time.

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #188 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 01:36:56 »
Got some gum and candy  :)) - I asked santa to get a ps4 for the house and she did but the grandkids ended up taking it to their house thinking it was for them. I think my mom felt too bad to tell them it wasn't necessarily for theirs but everyones. Oh well my realforce numberpad with binge cap comes tomorrow hopefully - so late present to myself :)

Edit:posted image wrong
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 December 2015, 01:44:20 by skycrimes »

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #189 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 02:38:23 »
I had an awesome quiet Christmas, just me and my grandparents for Christmas morning, and then the rest of the day spent chilling with my girlfriend.

My grandparents gave me a super dope Helly Hansen winter jacket, I love it - and I really needed a winter jacket.  :))
The 3DS was a gift to myself.  ;D
My mom got me Ocarina of Time 3D and an Aspire Triton II tank, and chocolate (even more chocolate not pictured!).
My girlfriend gave me Majora's Mask 3D and Pokemon Omega Ruby. She knows just what I like.  :)

Thanks for opening the giveaway again Bro, and thanks for doing such a fun giveaway. This thread has been an interesting read!  ;D

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline dummytim

• Keyboards = Life
« Reply #190 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 02:39:17 »

Got this from a secret Santa exchange.

Initially I posted stuff like ties and added on a soldering iron to my list and my Santa pulled through! :)

Now I'm planning to add on LED's to my Poker 2 and maybe try out making my own custom USB cable.

Offline Distilled

« Reply #191 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 02:50:28 »
Where we are christmas is Hot. The solution is often getting wet. However, its much more fun if you do it for other people and they do it for you.

And here is a video of the process

https://www.facebook.com/woodels/videos/10205258163965759/

We ended up using about 900 of these pelting people from 6-76 years old.

Thanks for the give away bro.

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #192 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 05:02:31 »
My best Christmas Loot this year!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #193 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 05:09:34 »
My best Christmas Loot this year!

Show Image

R2D2 and a lightsaber. Grats. :P
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #194 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 05:13:05 »
Was surprised by my Dad with a trip to the Magic Rat Kingdom for my family. It'll be my Dad and his wife, and my wife and kids at a Disney camping lodge in Orlando for 5 days. Well either all kill each other, or have a great time! Disney insists we wear these crazy wrist bands, feels a little creepy. :-X

« Last Edit: Thu, 31 December 2015, 05:24:16 by rpeterclark »

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #195 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 06:28:44 »
So since I am living alone with no family I decided that I would just post my cats Loot, I hope that's not considered cheating.

At least she got mad happy when she saw it. :D (not only food is her, but also the blanket.. and the sofa too I guess. :D)

Thank you for doing this, hope i am not late. :(

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #196 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 06:39:05 »
Hohoho!

My girlfriend and I decided that we buy as some stuff that we both love and use. So its kind of a gift from us... to us.  ;D

We both love retro games and somewhen last year I bought a sd2nes flashcart for the snes and now it was time for one for the N64.  :) Finally we can play some games that are way to expensive on ebay or have never been released in Europe.
And in addition some Star Wars duvet cover with images from the first Star Wars movies and an Ikea death star lamp. From our families we mostly got $$ and a lot of candy.

Got no picture of the death star lamp, cause it's still in a boring box and isn't assembled yet (played too much N64, lol)

Wish you guys all the best for 2016!
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 December 2015, 06:42:19 by snoopy »

Offline shibataken

« Reply #197 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 10:05:17 »

Started this hobby a month ago and already have an army of (2 hehe) 60% boards and some keycaps :D  Still a lot to learn but having fun, happy holidays everyone!

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #198 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 23:37:56 »
I promise I will get to the winners soon. Sorry for the delay :(

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
Re: Post your Loot [WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED YO!]
« Reply #199 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 17:45:21 »

Congrats to the winners: