Author Topic: Power problem, TMK terminal_usb converter, pro micro, Devlin POS KB  (Read 1058 times)

Offline abetterlie

I'm attempting to use TMK converter with a Devlin POS terminal keyboard that I got. The board in question is here: http://imgur.com/a/YE5KW#yKyaWw9
It has a PS/2 connector on it so it really shouldn't be too big of a deal. I cracked it open and got the pinout on the board to tell me which wire was the VCC and I'm pretty sure I found the ground. The problem is, when I jump the connector to the pro micro, the pro micro turns itself off. I verified from the multimeter that I'm getting +5v out of the pro micro, it's plugged directly into my laptop, so that's not a problem, and I'm not sure what to try next.
I'm building the hex from source, and I've done this before so I hope I'm not doing anything too stupid, but I am kind of stuck. Ideas?

I plugged the Devlin directly into a box with a ps2 port on it and the board works fine.

Offline abetterlie

Re: Power problem, TMK terminal_usb converter, pro micro, Devlin POS KB
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 19:10:41 »
Got it working using Soarer's converter instead of TMK. Now for lots of remapping. Nevermind.