Author Topic: [GB] MIRA SE - Custom 80% Keyboard (CLOSED)  (Read 494363 times)

Offline SixtyLife

Looking to transfer my spot. limited edition #46, silver/silver with blue plate and brass weight. It'll be exactly what I paid which is $449.17 ($409.17 for the board, $40 for the limited edition #46 weight and the gold stabs that come with it).

PM me if interested.

transferred to lishi.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 August 2017, 16:05:07 by SixtyLife »
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline lishi

• Luxury Taste Buds
    • Personal Website
Looking to transfer my spot. limited edition #46, silver/silver with blue plate and brass weight. It'll be exactly what I paid which is $449.17 ($409.17 for the board, $40 for the limited edition #46 weight and the gold stabs that come with it).

PM me if interested.

ygpm
All the kustom 60s

Offline ninjadoc

Lishi asked me about estimated shipping date toady. I'm not sure. Due to my attempt of getting the Mira to allow the useage of the winkeyless PCB and just the general difficulties of running a GB it has taken longer than expected. My apologies to all of you and thank you for your patience. Anodizing, anothe QA check, arrival of the rest of the PCB's from Leeku, and shipping are left. I'm going to say by the end of September but that is only my guess without feedback from EVE. Image checking 125 keyboards for flaws and packing them - sounds tedious to me and very easy to miss small imperfections - especially after checking a few boards.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Lishi asked me about estimated shipping date toady. I'm not sure. Due to my attempt of getting the Mira to allow the useage of the winkeyless PCB and just the general difficulties of running a GB it has taken longer than expected. My apologies to all of you and thank you for your patience. Anodizing, anothe QA check, arrival of the rest of the PCB's from Leeku, and shipping are left. I'm going to say by the end of September but that is only my guess without feedback from EVE. Image checking 125 keyboards for flaws and packing them - sounds tedious to me and very easy to miss small imperfections - especially after checking a few boards.

Better late than never. Thanks for the update.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 00:06:08 by alienman82 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
arrival of the rest of the PCB's from Leeku...are left

GOOD LUCK ON THAT ONE

Yeah, wait, how many do we have already?

This could be an issue.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 00:06:04 by alienman82 »

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
He is supposedly checking each PCB individually before sending it, so that could explain why it takes so long...  At least that's what he said about our batch.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
He is supposedly checking each PCB individually before sending it, so that could explain why it takes so long...  At least that's what he said about our batch.

That's what he always says. We'll see when they show up, I guess.

Offline 1905ChelseaBlues

Possibly looking for a color swap. I have WKL Blue top/Silver bottom and would be interested in a trade for Black, Grey, or even just for a Blue bottom. WK or WKL, both are fine.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
Have lunar Grey wkl would want to swap for another color wkl.

My spot is Black WK and black is great but I'd be interested in a different color.  If anyone wants to trade their spot for mine, let me know. I wouldn't mind Blue, Grey, or Silver, and either WKL or WK is totally fine with me.

Possibly looking for a color swap. I have WKL Blue top/Silver bottom and would be interested in a trade for Black, Grey, or even just for a Blue bottom. WK or WKL, both are fine.

Looking to swap my WK gray top for a WKL gray top.

Quoting for visibility.
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 August 2017, 17:41:34 by Photoelectric »

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
With the way other GB's are going, I'd just like to point out that people really appreciate just a simple "hey, we're still working on it..." update. Thanks for the status check.  :thumb:
-Dana

Offline PandaRooooong

Looking for Blue/Blue/Alu/Cu/WK
Please PM me when you want to transfer the slot to me. ;D

Offline ninjadoc

Asked for more pictures and about progress. Waiting. I have a wedding of a family member this weekend so I may not be on my PC till Monday.

Offline Minha

• I Don't Want To Die Like Cobain
Re: [GB] MIRA SE - Custom 80% Keyboard (Closed for orders. Manufacturing phase.)
« Reply #914 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:25:33 »

MODERATION NOTE: Do not circumvent the Classifieds Rules by posting outside of the Classifieds subforum.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 September 2017, 16:02:04 by trizkut »

Offline ninjadoc

Re: [GB] MIRA SE - Custom 80% Keyboard (Closed for orders. Manufacturing phase.)
« Reply #915 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 05:50:47 »
I apologize about the delay. I've been occupied by wedding stuff but I have no updates. I know EVE had to travel for business and I know that the boards are/were getting surface finishing and being checked for defects. Other than that - I don't know anything new. To keep you from getting bored here is something to think about

Offline bciamny

« Reply #916 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 07:51:54 »
I apologize about the delay. I've been occupied by wedding stuff but I have no updates. I know EVE had to travel for business and I know that the boards are/were getting surface finishing and being checked for defects. Other than that - I don't know anything new. To keep you from getting bored here is something to think about

Show Image

you.

mad.

person.

<3

Offline Rayoui

« Reply #917 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 08:34:17 »

Show Image

be still my heart
Mira SE  |  Clueboard  |   B.face  |  HHKB Type-S

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #918 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 11:08:58 »

Show Image

**** me i was trying not to spend any more money on this hobby once i got my mira

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #919 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 12:30:23 »

Show Image

yes, plz. hope we can get ano to match? and stainless steel spacers?  :-*

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #920 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 12:32:02 »
How about matching our limited edition number as well?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #921 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 12:44:37 »
I think ninja meant the pad as a future plan, not immediate plan for this group buy.

As far as I know, the engravings on limited edition weights are a bonus to those who supported the original IC for this specific group buy.  A donation of sorts, to keep the promise to the original supporters, though the promise was made by someone else.  Each one is different and requires a separate CAD file.

Offline nevaenuf

« Reply #922 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 15:11:40 »

Show Image

I'm in.

Offline nevaenuf

« Reply #923 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 15:15:22 »
I think ninja meant the pad as a future plan, not immediate plan for this group buy.

As far as I know, the engravings on limited edition weights are a bonus to those who supported the original IC for this specific group buy.  A donation of sorts, to keep the promise to the original supporters, though the promise was made by someone else.  Each one is different and requires a separate CAD file.

So, can we PAY for it??? You know, if the GB runner is willing to actually to through the effort of creating the cad files?  Well, that also implies a weight design for the numpads, right?  Anyway, would be pretty cool.

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #924 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:29:04 »
Hmm, doesn't a render imply CAD files exist? 🤔

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #925 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:34:12 »
Hmm, doesn't a render imply CAD files exist?
I think they are talking about the limited numbering on the Mira, where photoelectric mentioned it requires a separate cad files for each number.

I could be wrong though.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #926 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:57:29 »
...or ninja could release the CAD files after the buy, and we could get custom ones made for ourselves (plz)

Offline nevaenuf

« Reply #927 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:21:58 »
Hmm, doesn't a render imply CAD files exist?
I think they are talking about the limited numbering on the Mira, where photoelectric mentioned it requires a separate cad files for each number.

I could be wrong though.

That's what I meant.

Offline flopix

• Laur
« Reply #928 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 06:30:29 »
How about matching our limited edition number as well?

Ohhh.. I'd sell my desktop for this. As they say: computers, you can find. Limited edition mira, not.

Offline poolside

« Reply #929 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 15:52:42 »

Show Image

That's a nice mini Mira  :thumb:
Will it feature the binary star through-weight too?

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #930 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 20:28:10 »
First I would like to thank zzyjayfree for obtaining the pictures for us
Anodizing is ongoing
And before you ask - the red is one of my prototypes

https://imgur.com/a/tcFd9

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #931 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 20:36:57 »
First I would like to thank zzyjayfree for obtaining the pictures for us
Anodizing is ongoing
And before you ask - the red is one of my prototypes
Show Image

https://imgur.com/a/tcFd9

the silver looks so good

Offline Berzerker

« Reply #932 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 20:50:16 »
HMU if anyone's willing to let go of their Grey/black spot

Offline LDobler

« Reply #933 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 22:15:27 »
Looking to trade my WK gray case for a WKL case in any color :)

Cheers

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #934 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 00:24:06 »
That silver would be sweet with the logo filled in with red paint like a nasa logo.
-Dana

Offline Miotch92

« Reply #935 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 02:50:42 »
These boards look so nice...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Offline Minha

• I Don't Want To Die Like Cobain
« Reply #936 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 09:42:17 »
Any one letting go of a Pink/Grey/Blue spot please let me know  :thumb:

Offline theanyday

• love love love
« Reply #937 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 21:52:36 »

Show Image

Oh yes pls  ;D
MIRA SE | White Fox w/ 67g Zealios | POK3R w/ Blues | K70 w/ Browns | Planck w/ Greens | NovaTouch TKL

Offline lvince95

« Reply #938 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 18:15:53 »
With the anodizing finally moving along, is there gonna be a plate gb soon, or only after the current gb is done?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #939 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 22:21:33 »
With the anodizing finally moving along, is there gonna be a plate gb soon, or only after the current gb is done?

Ninja said after this one is done.

Offline Ponkan

« Reply #940 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 10:38:43 »
Anyone dropping their wkl blue/pink slot? Let me know!

Offline SpareWalrus

« Reply #941 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 08:47:26 »
Ninja, any update on the PCBs from Leeku? Getting a bit concerned that the anodizing will be done before all PCBs are received.

Boards look amazing BTW. Great job keeping up with the GB, can't wait to get this under my fingers.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #942 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 12:11:04 »
Ninja, any update on the PCBs from Leeku? Getting a bit concerned that the anodizing will be done before all PCBs are received.

Boards look amazing BTW. Great job keeping up with the GB, can't wait to get this under my fingers.

In the second post in this thread, he says that PCBs are through testing and on their way to EVE.

And all PCB's have been shipped to EVE.
Progress - I'm starting to see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel

Me being me, I'd like a clear timeline, but if we're in ano, I suspect the long wait will be over soon...

Offline theginginator

« Reply #943 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 19:57:53 »
Looking to let go of my spot #54. Blue/Blue/Black Steel Plate/WK. PM me with any questions, looking to get what i paid for it!

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #944 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 21:16:04 »

60 PCBs have been received, and there are 58+39 PCBs in two packages been held by custom. EVE is working on them, hopefully not too expensive.
OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #945 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 21:39:20 »
Looking to let go of my spot #54. Blue/Blue/Black Steel Plate/WK. PM me with any questions, looking to get what i paid for it!

Swaps are done with ninja refunding you and invoicing the person you're swapping with. Remember to PM ninja about it.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #946 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 22:34:03 »

Swaps are done with ninja refunding you and invoicing the person you're swapping with. Remember to PM ninja about it.

Thank you!   Info on swapping order ownership is near the top of the first post.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #947 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 11:24:18 »
edit: transfer pending:

The following configuration is up for grabs, if anyone wishes to take over this order:

- Winkey configuration
- Blue top / Blue bottom / Blue alu plate
- Steel bottom weight

Please send a PM to me and ninjadoc if interested.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 September 2017, 22:22:42 by Photoelectric »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #948 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 20:16:39 »
Anodizing done yet?

Offline sunnywala

« Reply #949 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 08:35:10 »
What are these? they look like fancy artisan holders. https://imgur.com/SoX4A03