Author Topic: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (NEW UPDATE 04/09/18) please read  (Read 2312493 times)

Offline geogga

• gosh dang GH and their GBs
Re: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (taking orders)
« Reply #500 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 10:42:31 »
Hey guys. I saw this set on some keyboards a while back, and it think it was round 1(assuming).
I read somewhere that the sets will have some extra keys that are not shown, like on the tab, caps lock and backspace. I'm too lazy to read through all 17 pages so can someone confirm that? And which package would have those extra key variations? I'm assuming the deluxe has it, but not sure about others.

there are some extra keys being added, the final additions wont be added until after the buy period though, the extra keys will be added to their relevant sets, ie tsangan, alphas, mods etc, wherever it makes most sense to pop them in

Thanks.

Edit: read that post by bunny regarding the 40% slightly before that I was looking at 40% keyboards but only found the KBC poker(if you guys know other 40% keyboards, please tell me!). Unfortunately it comes with ABS, and their only PBT keycap set is a 104 kit, but it's very cheap and it would look weird if half my ducky was black and backlit while the other was white and glowy. If it goes through(40%) then I think I found my new keyboard!!
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 January 2014, 10:57:47 by geogga »

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #501 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 11:40:23 »
Hey guys. I saw this set on some keyboards a while back, and it think it was round 1(assuming).
I read somewhere that the sets will have some extra keys that are not shown, like on the tab, caps lock and backspace. I'm too lazy to read through all 17 pages so can someone confirm that? And which package would have those extra key variations? I'm assuming the deluxe has it, but not sure about others.

there are some extra keys being added, the final additions wont be added until after the buy period though, the extra keys will be added to their relevant sets, ie tsangan, alphas, mods etc, wherever it makes most sense to pop them in

Thanks.

Edit: read that post by bunny regarding the 40% slightly before that I was looking at 40% keyboards but only found the KBC poker(if you guys know other 40% keyboards, please tell me!). Unfortunately it comes with ABS, and their only PBT keycap set is a 104 kit, but it's very cheap and it would look weird if half my ducky was black and backlit while the other was white and glowy. If it goes through(40%) then I think I found my new keyboard!!

I think you are confusing 40% keyboards (Geekhack project that isn't even available yet as far as I know) with 60% keyboards (for example Poker 2).

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #502 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 11:47:43 »
there will also be hhkb layout support, and if things pick up at the end as they normally do, im gonna try sneak in 40% support

If you're stuck for ideas a 1x bottom row  code key would be amazeballs.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 January 2014, 11:53:55 by bueller »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #503 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 11:50:40 »

the link dosent seem to be working for me are orders still being taken?

orders are still being taken, just doing some work on the site

If you're stuck for ideas a 1x bottom row  code key would be amazeballs.

Holy **** yes

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #504 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 13:26:17 »
hey i just ordered a set and i was wondering if thers any way i could change my order, if i just made another order and in the notes say that i want this order to be the real order would that work?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #505 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 13:30:54 »
hey i just ordered a set and i was wondering if thers any way i could change my order, if i just made another order and in the notes say that i want this order to be the real order would that work?

That would be perfect
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #506 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 13:40:16 »

That would be perfect
Just sent in an order for a box set thanks :)

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #507 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 07:28:45 »
Paid.

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #508 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 15:37:00 »

That would be perfect

Heyo Bunny.

Deluxe set is basically White Alphas, + Blue Mods + Blue Tsangan + display case, for just a few $ less right? Or Am I missing something compared to say purchasing those 3 sets separately.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #509 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 16:01:57 »

That would be perfect

Heyo Bunny.

Deluxe set is basically White Alphas, + Blue Mods + Blue Tsangan + display case, for just a few $ less right? Or Am I missing something compared to say purchasing those 3 sets separately.

it doesnt come with a tsangan, but comes with a fancy box and some extra exclusive keys

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #510 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 17:38:05 »

it doesnt come with a tsangan, but comes with a fancy box and some extra exclusive keys
[/quote]
what are the exclusive keys?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #511 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 17:45:18 »

what are the exclusive keys?
[/quote]

that is a secret good sir

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #512 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 19:24:12 »
there will also be hhkb layout support, and if things pick up at the end as they normally do, im gonna try sneak in 40% support

I've just come into a 40% board, which means I'm all of a sudden really excited for this ^

Assuming I've bought the base set, mods, and tsangan, will this be enough to support 40% assuming it comes to fruition? or will 40% mods be an add-on kit?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #513 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 19:25:38 »

I've just come into a 40% board, which means I'm all of a sudden really excited for this ^

Assuming I've bought the base set, mods, and tsangan, will this be enough to support 40% assuming it comes to fruition? or will 40% mods be an add-on kit?

itll be added most likely to the mod kit if i can swing it, by the numbers it would be added to the blue mods if it is going anywhere

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #514 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 19:28:15 »

itll be added most likely to the mod kit if i can swing it, by the numbers it would be added to the blue mods if it is going anywhere

I hope you can swing it then! I have white alphas, blue mods, so I'll just wait patiently and see what magic you can do :).

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #515 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 19:30:20 »

I hope you can swing it then! I have white alphas, blue mods, so I'll just wait patiently and see what magic you can do :).

we are at the slow period right now, the first week you get lots of orders, and i find the last 2 days we get a lot, if it goes how it normally does, we should be good

Offline lilky

« Reply #516 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 20:39:09 »
Hey Bunny, I paid my invoice! Can I get confirmation from your side?

Offline ImClueless

« Reply #517 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 22:19:06 »

Any chance it could go in the Deluxe base as well? Or will it (possibly) be blue mods only?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #518 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 06:41:57 »

Any chance it could go in the Deluxe base as well? Or will it (possibly) be blue mods only?

the blue mods are in the deluxe base

Offline lenin

« Reply #519 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 15:53:54 »
Just ordered. :thumb:

Offline biochem

« Reply #520 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 19:37:04 »
Just ordered. :thumb:

Welcome to geekhack!
Filco MJ2 tenkeyless (blues)
Heatware

Offline hotcrispy

« Reply #521 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 20:08:58 »
i orderded and have got a invoice .

but. i have a problem with paying using paypal account.

Ther Payment invoice request cannot be processed, because of an error like this

"This recipient does not accept payments denominated in KRW. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his payment receiving preferences to accept this currency."
( in PayPal )

yes.. i'm korean. live in south korea.

but actually i'm paying by USD Dollars. 

though i can't understand. why i'm having this trouble paying by USD Dollars.

so.. could u plz change payment preference to accept this curreny?

« Last Edit: Fri, 17 January 2014, 20:12:14 by hotcrispy »

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #522 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 08:07:08 »
Paid. Thx bunny!

Offline Grr8

• Quack!
« Reply #523 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 12:16:31 »
Ordered!
Daily Driver: Poker II Backlit (Ducky Mini-fied) + Amazon o-rings. Future daily driver IBM AT Model F (restoring now). For fun: IBM SSK 1397681 (NIB), IBM SSK 1391472, IBM Industrial 101 Square label 1388032, IBM Industrial 101 Black label 1394946, IBM 1391401 (bolt-modding now), IBM 1370477, IBM 42H1292 (USA), IBM 52G9700 IBM, and more....
More
Ducky Shine w/Blues + WASD o-rings, Ducky Shine 3 TKL w/Browns + ebay o-rings, Rosewill RK-9100 w/Blues, Apple Wireless (slim), Apple Wireless White A1016, Apple Extended II ADB. Next? HHKB2Pro?

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #524 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 14:06:04 »
Ordered! This will hopefully match nicely with some triumph typwriter caps :)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #525 on: Mon, 20 January 2014, 09:44:59 »
I noticed that the Tsangan kit includes a 1.5x backspace (as well as 1.75x Shift and 1x Fn). Is there any chance you could add a top-row |\ in the opposite color for full HHKB layout support?

Offline Neebio

• Dance Master
« Reply #526 on: Mon, 20 January 2014, 12:23:41 »

"This recipient does not accept payments denominated in KRW. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his payment receiving preferences to accept this currency."
( in PayPal )

Try converting KRW -> USD within your paypal account first, then pay using the converted USD.  There is a currency converter tool to help you make the conversion.
RK9000RE w/ Raindrop & DDR arrow keys
Cherry G80-11900LUMEU-2 w/ Red/Black SA keys

Offline hotcrispy

« Reply #527 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 01:32:29 »

( in PayPal )

Try converting KRW -> USD within your paypal account first, then pay using the converted USD.  There is a currency converter tool to help you make the conversion.

=================

thank you for ur reply.

actually. there isn't optio . converting KRW->USD  in my account..

and also can't find converter tools.. T T

so. it still has a error like this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/moj0zu0t75h6mqv/5d192324a70c7255a878c573b8f5efe5.png
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 January 2014, 01:35:19 by hotcrispy »

Offline watterrbottle

« Reply #528 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 14:39:05 »
ordered. yizzle

Offline Neebio

• Dance Master
« Reply #529 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 17:34:06 »

( in PayPal )

=================

thank you for ur reply.

In my account, the option to convert currency is on the Account Overview page at paypal.com.  I'm not sure what your paypal page will look like, especially if paypal has a different layout for South Korea, but the option should be there somewhere.  The screenshot you posted is of the invoice that Bunny sent you.  That won't be the place to do the currency conversion.  I think you'll find the currency conversion in the Account Overview section at paypal.com (or at paypal.kr I suppose).

Here is what I see on my account overview.  I've circled the link to the currency converter:
51858-0
RK9000RE w/ Raindrop & DDR arrow keys
Cherry G80-11900LUMEU-2 w/ Red/Black SA keys

Offline Defying

• (suffer on)
« Reply #530 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 18:43:32 »
finally got my order in, thanks so much bunny for doing r2 of my favorite set. <3

Offline gwonho

« Reply #531 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 22:03:51 »
I ordered raindrop r2 keycap  and paid in Dec 28, 2013

I paid my invoice but it still my order is still marked as "Invoced" ..

How i can fix it...

check plz...

(order# is "#0555)
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 January 2014, 22:18:46 by gwonho »

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #532 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 01:57:29 »

How i can fix it...

check plz...

(order# is "#0555)

Bunny is very busy and doesn't always update, I'm sure if you paid he has noted it :).
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #533 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 07:44:54 »

How i can fix it...

check plz...

(order# is "#0555)

all is well, ignore the status thats for me, itll sit at invoiced until we get to about the stage of shipping orders, where i will go through the payments and match them to the orders etc

there are some exceptions to this but payment received sir and nothing to worry about

Offline tradet

« Reply #534 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 15:56:07 »
Paid!

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #535 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 17:28:31 »
Paid! thanks a lot for making a great set!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #536 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 18:28:57 »
Yep the "Bludge" has fronted.  Made the payment just now.

Sorry for making you hang about but that's just goes to show what a lazy bastard I am when it comes to meeting my obligations to your dear Bunny  8) .

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #537 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 13:06:47 »
ordered, but didn't receive the invoice yet:)
Wow this set is gonna be my first set with cherry legends. They look really nice.
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #538 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 13:13:26 »
I noticed that the Tsangan kit includes a 1.5x backspace (as well as 1.75x Shift and 1x Fn). Is there any chance you could add a top-row |\ in the opposite color for full HHKB layout support?

Just bumping this up in case you missed it, Bunny :)

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #539 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 13:14:11 »
Wow this set is gonna be my first set with cherry legends. They look really nice.
Invoices are sent out in waves, one will be with you as soon as the next wave goes out!
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #540 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 14:02:33 »
Invoices are sent out in waves, one will be with you as soon as the next wave goes out!
Okay, thanks a lot!:)
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #541 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 14:03:41 »
I'll probably fall into that last two days category.  ;D :-*

Offline ioXt_2

« Reply #542 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 15:21:39 »
I'll probably fall into that last two days category.  ;D :-*

With the CAD dropping against the USD, I think it is better to buy now. I'm regretting not getting in earlier...

Offline hotcrispy

« Reply #543 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 19:02:16 »

( in PayPal )

=================

thank you for ur reply.

In my account, the option to convert currency is on the Account Overview page at paypal.com.  I'm not sure what your paypal page will look like, especially if paypal has a different layout for South Korea, but the option should be there somewhere.  The screenshot you posted is of the invoice that Bunny sent you.  That won't be the place to do the currency conversion.  I think you'll find the currency conversion in the Account Overview section at paypal.com (or at paypal.kr I suppose).

Here is what I see on my account overview.  I've circled the link to the currency converter:
(Attachment Link)

thanks T. T

maybe , something was messed up with my paypal account..

i made a another paypal account and waiting for invoice T. T

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #544 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 19:06:21 »

( in PayPal )

=================

thank you for ur reply.

(Attachment Link)

thanks T. T

i have your next order, the invoice should go out some time tomorrow

Offline hotcrispy

« Reply #545 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 20:43:18 »

( in PayPal )

=================

thank you for ur reply.

(Attachment Link)

thanks T. T

i have your next order, the invoice should go out some time tomorrow

thank you very much bunny!!

Offline YongJK

« Reply #546 on: Thu, 23 January 2014, 20:52:02 »
Hey bunny.
I have paid the invoice.
Also please go through the PM  :thumb:
Keyboard: PLU ML87 Mx Blue

Offline genkidama

« Reply #547 on: Fri, 24 January 2014, 03:49:11 »
I do wanted this set, but unfortunately I need to drop out of buying this. It breaks my heart =/
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline Grr8

• Quack!
« Reply #548 on: Fri, 24 January 2014, 09:45:20 »
With the CAD dropping against the USD, I think it is better to buy now. I'm regretting not getting in earlier...

At least you aren't paying in AUD!
Daily Driver: Poker II Backlit (Ducky Mini-fied) + Amazon o-rings. Future daily driver IBM AT Model F (restoring now). For fun: IBM SSK 1397681 (NIB), IBM SSK 1391472, IBM Industrial 101 Square label 1388032, IBM Industrial 101 Black label 1394946, IBM 1391401 (bolt-modding now), IBM 1370477, IBM 42H1292 (USA), IBM 52G9700 IBM, and more....
More
Ducky Shine w/Blues + WASD o-rings, Ducky Shine 3 TKL w/Browns + ebay o-rings, Rosewill RK-9100 w/Blues, Apple Wireless (slim), Apple Wireless White A1016, Apple Extended II ADB. Next? HHKB2Pro?

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #549 on: Fri, 24 January 2014, 13:18:30 »
paid :)