Author Topic: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (NEW UPDATE 04/09/18) please read  (Read 2312826 times)

Offline okwchin

Re: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (production finished)
« Reply #1000 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 12:56:39 »
Speaking of extras, did you manage to find me a number pad set that you were looking for a while back?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1001 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 12:58:26 »
Speaking of extras, did you manage to find me a number pad set that you were looking for a while back?

raccoon only got back home yesterday, i havent spoken to him yet, i have tons to catch up on, but il lget to it
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline okwchin

« Reply #1002 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 21:48:18 »
Thats cool! Just happy to hear an update :)

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1003 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 15:32:43 »
Very excited to hear that raccoon is home :thumb:

Offline Drew Baumann

« Reply #1004 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 18:30:50 »
Any idea if racoon is shipping yet?

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1005 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 19:53:18 »
Is it possible to be on the list of the people who will be able to purchase the extras ??? =-0

Offline ggnarsil

« Reply #1006 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 22:47:07 »

raccoon only got back home yesterday, i havent spoken to him yet, i have tons to catch up on, but il lget to it

Bunny how long does it ship to Australia? Ive been waiting nearly one and half months since you posted my order as shipped. So worried about it  :eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1007 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 06:05:05 »

Bunny how long does it ship to Australia? Ive been waiting nearly one and half months since you posted my order as shipped. So worried about it  :eek: :eek: :eek:

your tracking shows it is delivered, shoot me a pm and i can forward you the details

edit - i checked the wrong tracking

this is the status of yours

Your item, posted on 12/07/14 with reference LB032141971GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in AUSTRALIA.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 August 2014, 06:43:44 by BunnyLake »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1008 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 06:08:04 »
aws for orders shipped from the US, they are about to start rolling out, raccoon is back home and on the job

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1009 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 12:14:03 »
aws for orders shipped from the US, they are about to start rolling out, raccoon is back home and on the job

Yay :)
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline duagksruf

« Reply #1010 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 05:56:34 »
bunny When shipping in Korea? I want to get faster.

Offline mbrown559

« Reply #1011 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 21:31:57 »
Definitely interested in picking this set up if there are extras or anyone wants to part with theirs.

Offline wyldj92

« Reply #1012 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 23:47:08 »
i don't receive the keycaps yet. Did all the orders ship?

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #1013 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 01:51:45 »
@bunny, I shot you a PM, would be great if you can reply :(

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1014 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 06:47:12 »
@bunny, I shot you a PM, would be great if you can reply :(

i didnt get a pm from you, it would be great if you could send it again

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1015 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 06:56:17 »
Hm, I'm not going to lie, I'm really disappointed that I could now buy and receive my order from TechKeys before my GB order arrives.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1016 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 07:40:15 »
Hm, I'm not going to lie, I'm really disappointed that I could now buy and receive my order from TechKeys before my GB order arrives.

that is totally out of my control, the person who decides when techkeys sells stuff is techkeys

because it was a large order, i made sure it was handled before raccoon went away, i didnt anticipate this happening, but it wont happen again

from now on we will handle vendor orders last to ensure this

as an update here, raccoon is back and has help on hand to start catching up

all i can say is, i shipped all my orders right away, as i do with every buy, and all future buys are being handled differently now to ensure this doesnt happen again

everything outstanding is being worked through though

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1017 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 07:47:50 »
When I first joined, I bought my Valentine's set from TechKeys and picked it up before the people who were in the GB got theirs. They were real bummed and now I understand. I'm not blaming as much as venting. Just a bummer.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1018 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 08:03:01 »
When I first joined, I bought my Valentine's set from TechKeys and picked it up before the people who were in the GB got theirs. They were real bummed and now I understand. I'm not blaming as much as venting. Just a bummer.

i totally agree, when techkleys bought some miami, we agreed that they wouldnt go on sale until the gb had concluded shipment, and that was done

i guess its my fault because i assumed that would be the case again, i can totally see why it would annoy people, i also dont blame techkeys at all, they are a business and he has money invested that im sure he wants to get out

i made an extra effort to have techkeys order shipped out because it was large, but also simple and didnt require cables etc, and just wanted to get it out to him for my own piece of mind and so he had it and could check it to make sure everything was ok and give him some time

from now on, anything we do, we will serve the community first, and handle vendors last, i will say that all future stuff from bro set onwards is all going to be shipped basically instantly, but we will make sure this situation does not happen again

in short, i can see your frustration, and agree with it, there is no blame on techkeys side of things, and im sorry this situation has come around

i know its not much, and raccoon is working on it

but i do have some extra raindrop here, not a ton, but enough for a few orders, i will work through orders with the extras i have and get a few out this weekend, and work as closely with raccoon as i  can until the backlog is taken care of

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #1019 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:31:11 »
I'll step in here and comment...I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that all the sets had shipped.  I know bunny is a busy guy but the sets got in over a month ago, so again I ASSumed that any delays were not on bunny's side but the package handling.

In the future I will be sure to get a go-ahead from Bunny when all sets have shipped.  Sorry for any frustration folks.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1020 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:22:30 »
I'll step in here and comment...I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that all the sets had shipped.  I know bunny is a busy guy but the sets got in over a month ago, so again I ASSumed that any delays were not on bunny's side but the package handling.

In the future I will be sure to get a go-ahead from Bunny when all sets have shipped.  Sorry for any frustration folks.

as stated above man, its really not your fault, i have indeed sent all my sets out, but the ones from raccoon in the US hadnt gone out, you were correct to assume enough time had passed and my comments werent meant negatively at you at all, i appreciate that when you invest in something you need a speedy turnaround so you dont have your funds locked up

i share everyones frustration

it is my understanding that where we are up to is this

racoon is preparing the raindrop orders without cables now, those will be shipped whilst him and a friend catch up on all the penumbra and raindrop cables so those orders can all go out together so that toxic can be concentrated on

from bro set forward, me and cody are shipping anything we do with ctrl alt, and we will use the same model we have used with bro set, cody turns around all the US orders the day they arrive to him, and sends me the international orders, and i will pack the international orders the night i get them, and send them all the next day

so in the future, we wont have any issues like this

the current delays we have on old buys are a combination of lots of personal stuff came up for raccoon,  including being out of town for a long time, as well as a tremendous volume of cable orders, which were much larger than we anticipated

i know i keep going on, but everything is in hand, he assures me he is getting back on track now and is committed to catching up as fast as possible

i am doing all i can to speed up the process his end but it is largely out of my hands, what i can say is all the prep work and finances are there for him, and things are starting to move again

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1021 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 14:57:44 »
Sorry for not wanting to sift through 35 pages, does anyone have a link to the picture of the keycap box?

Also, I'm looking to buy an order of the deluxe base set, if anyone is selling :)

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #1022 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:18:35 »
Sorry for not wanting to sift through 35 pages, does anyone have a link to the picture of the keycap box?

Also, I'm looking to buy an order of the deluxe base set, if anyone is selling :)

From my classifieds ad: (sorry it's sold already)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1023 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:37:14 »

and i have some spares

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1024 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:17:39 »

Show Image

and i have some spares

Bunny,

I read a few pages back that the white GH caps were not in the deluxe box sets. 

Did the white GH cap get sorted out?

« Last Edit: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:19:58 by CommonCurt »
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1025 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:19:53 »

Show Image

and i have some spares

Bunny,

I think I read a few pages back that the blue GH caps were not in the deluxe box sets.  Did the blue GH cap get sorted out for the USA orders?

blue gh caps are indeed in the deluxe box

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1026 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:20:37 »

Show Image

and i have some spares

Bunny,

I think I read a few pages back that the blue GH caps were not in the deluxe box sets.  Did the blue GH cap get sorted out for the USA orders?

Sorry,  I just corrected my last post.  I meant the white one. 

It was supposed to come with both the blue and the white.  Correct?

More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1027 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:22:05 »

Show Image

and i have some spares

Bunny,

Sorry,  I was just trying to correct my last post.  I meant the white one.

oh i think someone mentioned that to me the other day, sp only included the white one with the white mods

i literally just heard about that though so nothing has been sorted, until just now i didnt even realise that was in the mockup for the deluxe, but that was the mockup sp got sent so ill check in to that when i have time

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1028 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 18:04:05 »

Show Image

and i have some spares

Awesome, which spares do you got? Guessing mostly the base kit?

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1029 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 04:16:35 »
Anyone in the US gotten a shipping notice for their deluxe box set yet?
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1030 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 06:57:08 »

only the US guys that requested i ship their order have, and all of those have been sent and received

raccoon got a ton of stuff out for other gbs this last weekend and lots more over the course of this week, so that he can concentrate on this

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1031 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 07:03:02 »

only the US guys that requested i ship their order have, and all of those have been sent and received

raccoon got a ton of stuff out for other gbs this last weekend and lots more over the course of this week, so that he can concentrate on this

Okay. Thanks for the update Bunny  :)
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1032 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 07:09:11 »

Okay. Thanks for the update Bunny  :)

basically, we really wanted to just clear calm depths so we can forget about that buy, so a ton of those orders were sent this weekend, as well as the last handful of nostalgia stuff

the roadmap now for getting ctrl alt stuff out is this

US raindrop non cable orders
penumbra cable orders
raindrop cable orders
toxic orders

that is what raccoon has

everything after that me and cody are shipping instead

all US gb orders of bro set have shipped, the ROW orders are on the way to me and will be turned around in one day
as will all future stuff

Offline divito

« Reply #1033 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 09:32:08 »
basically, we really wanted to just clear calm depths so we can forget about that buy, so a ton of those orders were sent this weekend, as well as the last handful of nostalgia stuff

penumbra cable orders
raindrop cable orders
toxic orders

that is what raccoon has

all US gb orders of bro set have shipped, the ROW orders are on the way to me and will be turned around in one day
as will all future stuff

Thanks for the update. Are Canadians included with US/NA or ROW?
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1034 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 09:34:01 »

penumbra cable orders
raindrop cable orders
toxic orders

that is what raccoon has

as will all future stuff

Thanks for the update. Are Canadians included with US/NA or ROW?

they will be from the US

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #1035 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 15:12:56 »
FYI - there are only 2 base sets left on TechKeys, so if you were looking to pick up a set, last chance!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1036 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 15:16:49 »
FYI - there are only 2 base sets left on TechKeys, so if you were looking to pick up a set, last chance!

i have about 10 ish complete sets kicking around, but we wont put them up for sale until....

techkeys has sold out
gb has shipped

so if you want some in a timely manner

techkeys is the place to go

as another FYI

no other vendor will be carrying these

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1037 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 21:36:36 »

i have about 10 ish complete sets kicking around, but we wont put them up for sale until....

techkeys has sold out
gb has shipped

so if you want some in a timely manner

techkeys is the place to go

as another FYI

no other vendor will be carrying these

I would totally purchase the base kit from Techkeys if only the tsangan was available as well

Offline biochem

« Reply #1038 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 12:54:00 »
The US orders are being shipped.  I just got mine in the mail this afternoon!
Will post pics soon.
Filco MJ2 tenkeyless (blues)
Heatware

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1039 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 13:00:33 »
Will post pics soon.

correct

we got a ton of the backlog cleared over the last week, lots and lots of raindrop and calm depths have gone out, and lots of penumbra is going out over the next week

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1040 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 13:03:03 »

Offline Jrwestcoast

« Reply #1041 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 13:04:05 »
Hi Bunny did all the Nostalgia order also ship out?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1042 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 13:06:48 »
Hi Bunny did all the Nostalgia order also ship out?

i have dont know, i was told they had been, but i havent checked, havent had much time for gh related stuff over the last few days

im gonna be taking a few days away to catch up and push the update on ctrl alt

so if anyone is reading this, i may be a little slow to reply until the latter part of this week

Offline AXPtwig

« Reply #1043 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 14:48:10 »
Will post pics soon.

correct

we got a ton of the backlog cleared over the last week, lots and lots of raindrop and calm depths have gone out, and lots of penumbra is going out over the next week

are the tracking numbers on the ctrlalt website going to be updated when my set has been shipped?

Offline divito

« Reply #1044 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 16:40:06 »
are the tracking numbers on the ctrlalt website going to be updated when my set has been shipped?

Can't speak for everyone's, but my Bro Set tracking never changed and it showed up to my surprise on Friday. My Raindrop/GH Pack hasn't updated either, so I'm not sure if it's in a similar boat. Given all the extra stuff Bunny and team are doing, I can imagine it'll be hard to keep track of everything as they sort things out.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline biochem

« Reply #1045 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 18:32:47 »
76563-0  76565-1
Filco MJ2 tenkeyless (blues)
Heatware

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder

Offline SpecTP

« Reply #1047 on: Tue, 09 September 2014, 09:33:14 »
I haven't seen any status update on my Raindrop order either.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1048 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 05:11:20 »
Should I be worried if I haven't gotten mine yet?
--

I did change my address a total of 3 times in the past year, hopefully it is updated to home address :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 September 2014, 05:33:39 by Meiosis »
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline AXPtwig

« Reply #1049 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 20:54:13 »
Should I be worried if I haven't gotten mine yet?
--

I did change my address a total of 3 times in the past year, hopefully it is updated to home address :)

I haven't got mine yet, the anticipation is killing me! i really hope it shows up some time this week  :thumb: