Author Topic: TP4's Dream Come True  (Read 6147 times)

Offline Kavik

TP4's Dream Come True
« on: Mon, 06 January 2020, 14:42:10 »
Borden is filing for bankruptcy because people are drinking less milk.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/borden-becomes-second-big-u-055804420.html
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: TP4's Dream Come True
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 06 January 2020, 15:01:44 »
Kekekeke.... Told ya so..

Milk = Ded..   Next is beef..

It's a key driver in Breast + Prostate Cancer.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 05:34:31 »

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 05:34:46 »
Kekekeke.... Told ya so..

Milk = Ded..   Next is beef..

It's a key driver in Breast + Prostate Cancer.

No me like steak

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 05:51:44 »
Milk is the best thing in the known universe, steak is a good second. What is wrong with people nowadays?!
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline jacethesaltsculptor

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 06:08:16 »
It is a chapter 11 bankruptcy so it's not going completely out of business, they will be restructuring debt and attempting again to make the business profitable.

Chapter 7 is the big bad, the end of ends.

Unicomp M122 - Unicomp Classic Trackball - IBM Model M13 - IBM Model F122 - IBM Model F Bigfoot - IBM Model F AT - Ducky Shine 3 Yellow

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 07:33:39 »
Milk is the best thing in the known universe, steak is a good second. What is wrong with people nowadays?!

Cancer Juice + Diabetes slab.

Also, in Murica', due to USDA corporate corruption, they don't test for Mad Cow.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 08:12:47 »

Also, in Murica', due to USDA corporate corruption, they don't test for Mad Cow.

Well, I can't speak for yank beef, but over here at least we don't have that :p .

Offline Kavik

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 09:47:13 »

I agree. I'm a weirdo who likes drinking a tall glass of milk even after strenuous exercise. It's the most refreshing thing ever.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 10:52:22 »

I agree. I'm a weirdo who likes drinking a tall glass of milk even after strenuous exercise. It's the most refreshing thing ever.
I drink a fairly ridiculous amount of milk each day xD . One glass isn't going to cut it during the evening! xD

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 11:55:03 »

Well, I can't speak for yank beef, but over here at least we don't have that :p .

Actually speaking of beef (no , not the argument kind) i tried a wagyu burger somewhere and it actually tasted like a regular burger. Got all my hypes up for nothing. But hey at least the brownie was good.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 12:05:10 »
I drink a fairly ridiculous amount of milk each day xD . One glass isn't going to cut it during the evening! xD

Source: Incidence and Mortality of Testicular and Prostatic Cancers in Relation to World Dietary Practices.
International Journal of Cancer 2002;98:262-7.

233242-1
233240-2

Offline JP

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 13:30:15 »

233246-1
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 January 2020, 13:33:15 by JP »
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 14:07:07 »

(Attachment Link)

In the case of milk + cancer,  we know that milk consumption greatly increases IGF1,  and we KNOW IGF1 speeds up growth rate of all cells INCLUDING cancer cells.

For breast cancer, we know that milk is extremely dense with animal estrogen, and we know that high or irregular hormone levels increase the mobility of breast cancer cells.

It IS very much causal in this case.

Offline jacethesaltsculptor

• IBM = I Buy Model-M's
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 19:31:49 »

I was curious if the different processes would change the taste of meat in Europe, I was in Sweden briefly on my way to Russia and stopped into stockholm for a meal and got some beef just for that reason, and it was just normal beef to me, nothing too different.

The one thing I really wanted to see in a store is how Europeans store eggs not refrigerated (All Eggs are refrigerated in the U.S.), I'd heard of it, but never seen it before.

It scares me, but from what I read eggs last fine that way, it's just the difference in how we process eggs here. I'd prefer my eggs to last longer and not need refrigerating.

Unicomp M122 - Unicomp Classic Trackball - IBM Model M13 - IBM Model F122 - IBM Model F Bigfoot - IBM Model F AT - Ducky Shine 3 Yellow

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 00:59:36 »

Source: Incidence and Mortality of Testicular and Prostatic Cancers in Relation to World Dietary Practices.
International Journal of Cancer 2002;98:262-7.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
The Netherlands is one of the most dairy-consuming nations on Earth, yet it doesn't score particularly high on either scale. How do you account for this difference?

By the way, from what I've understood, one in every THREE of us will contract some form of cancer nowadays, so these would amount to a relatively small proportion of them. It appears that Joe Jackson was right sa far back as 1982; "everything gives you cancer".

It's in my family as well, I wouldn't be surprised at all if I got it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 01:32:36 »
The Netherlands is one of the most dairy-consuming nations on Earth, yet it doesn't score particularly high on either scale. How do you account for this difference?

By the way, from what I've understood, one in every THREE of us will contract some form of cancer nowadays, so these would amount to a relatively small proportion of them. It appears that Joe Jackson was right sa far back as 1982; "everything gives you cancer".

It's in my family as well, I wouldn't be surprised at all if I got it.

The difference doesn't need to be explained when the TREND is very clear, more = Cancer ++

As for Chyros Family.   Understand that you inherit more than just genes. You inherit behavior/ dietary habit / dietary choice / cooking recipes / way of life.

If the Totality of moderna is In the Red,  it could look quite normal to _Get_ these types of cancer.

But the fact that rates are SO LOW in other countries which consume very little of the product is telling.

We also have data for second/ third generation asian immigrants (Jpn) who come to the United States, who exhibit roughly the SAME cancer rates as Native born 'Muricans.

Their genes couldn't have changed in 2 generations to explain the rate convergence.

Same is the case with South Africa, prostate cancer is virtually unheard of, they don't eat meat not by choice, it just isn't affordable for the majority.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 08:56:59 »

(Attachment Link)

In the case of milk + cancer,  we know that milk consumption greatly increases IGF1,  and we KNOW IGF1 speeds up growth rate of all cells INCLUDING cancer cells.

For breast cancer, we know that milk is extremely dense with animal estrogen, and we know that high or irregular hormone levels increase the mobility of breast cancer cells.

It IS very much causal in this case.

TP4 should watch this:

(these guys do their research properly, by the way)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 09:53:27 »

TP4 should watch this:

The clip is correct on some fronts, where for example, 90+ % of black people are lactose intolerant, up to 80% of white people from southern france, etc etc..

The clip is wrong about others like impact on hormone/ cancer.

After a single glass of milk, you raise your estrogen levels by 27% within an hour, testosterone goes down,  Big impactor on early balding in men.. Milk also rapidly upregulates cancer growth.

The chair of Nutrition (Harvard) Walter C. Willett clearly states: "The Causal link between Diary consumption and Prostate cancer is CLEAR."

Tp4 highly recommends Chyros watch the Game Changers on Netflix,  We're amidst the greatest revolution to health and climate change.

<everything in the game changers is ANNOTATED, and comes from the highest academic pedigree>

Also recommended read, White paper by Sailesh Rao, Ph. D. Animal Agriculture is responsible for 87% of greenhouse gases. The leading driver of climate change.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #19 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 14:24:40 »

TP4 should watch this:

The clip is correct on some fronts, where for example, 90+ % of black people are lactose intolerant, up to 80% of white people from southern france, etc etc..

The clip is wrong about others like impact on hormone/ cancer.

After a single glass of milk, you raise your estrogen levels by 27% within an hour, testosterone goes down,  Big impactor on early balding in men.. Milk also rapidly upregulates cancer growth.

The chair of Nutrition (Harvard) Walter C. Willett clearly states: "The Causal link between Diary consumption and Prostate cancer is CLEAR."

Tp4 highly recommends Chyros watch the Game Changers on Netflix,  We're amidst the greatest revolution to health and climate change.

<everything in the game changers is ANNOTATED, and comes from the highest academic pedigree>

Also recommended read, White paper by Sailesh Rao, Ph. D. Animal Agriculture is responsible for 87% of greenhouse gases. The leading driver of climate change.

That it's bad for the environment is not debated :p . I care less for that though - I feel my carbon footprint is small enough already that I should be allowed to drink the only liquid that doesn't upset my stomach :p .

You'll note the video also mentions that there is contrasting evidence on the subject; they don't deny that there is research linking it to cancer. Just that it's not clear.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #20 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 14:40:46 »
That it's bad for the environment is not debated :p . I care less for that though - I feel my carbon footprint is small enough already that I should be allowed to drink the only liquid that doesn't upset my stomach :p .

You'll note the video also mentions that there is contrasting evidence on the subject; they don't deny that there is research linking it to cancer. Just that it's not clear.

One  can find something on the internet to get behind any desired agenda.

I leave it to -Chyros- to either align the truth for himself,  OR,  face the very repeatable and very reliable consequences of continued milk consumption.

The Chair of Harvard Nutrition says,  Milk = Prostate cancer.   I mean, that's as close to Cigarettes = lung cancer as you can get.

THEY KNEW about the problem, and debated it for 30+ years BEFORE the surgeon general got up and said, ok yea, we lied.

What side of the NEW biblical do you want to be on,  the wait 30 years, get a metal tube stuck in your wii hole for Prostatectomy,  or  switch to Almond milk.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 06:57:45 »
Borden is filing for bankruptcy because people are drinking less milk.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/borden-becomes-second-big-u-055804420.html

Me want choccy milk ):

Offline yui

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 08:34:39 »

you see how this phrase also does discredit your sources, right? often studies forget critical data to make their side look better, you need to look at a whole and use common sense to make decisions. you know that a huge factor in cancer is DNA oxidation, aka oxygen that you use to live combining with DNA and destroying it. it can happen at any time of life that an oxygen atom combines in the wrong place and create a cancer, will you stop breathing oxygen? it is bad for you much worse than milk, so can be di-hydrogen monoxide. 100% of deads do contain some di-hydrogen monoxide upon death, see? should really remove it from out diets.
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 08:40:50 »

you see how this phrase also does discredit your sources, right? often studies forget critical data to make their side look better, you need to look at a whole and use common sense to make decisions. you know that a huge factor in cancer is DNA oxidation, aka oxygen that you use to live combining with DNA and destroying it. it can happen at any time of life that an oxygen atom combines in the wrong place and create a cancer, will you stop breathing oxygen? it is bad for you much worse than milk, so can be di-hydrogen monoxide. 100% of deads do contain some di-hydrogen monoxide upon death, see? should really remove it from out diets.

Anytime you inhibit OR overstimulate cellular metabolism it can turn cancerous.

The lack of Oxygen, OR, over-oxidation of cellular components can lead to higher cancer probability.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make.  The processes involving oxygen specifically is well understood.

Offline yui

« Reply #24 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 09:09:09 »
the point i am trying to make is that oxygen in any quantity can cause cancer, as does water as does anything, and with things that are rather popular, 100% of cancer are found in oxygen breather so there is a strong causality there, isn't it?

the point is that there is not point, and that you misuse decent sources and cross references data that has no correlation and call that a proof.

the thing is i really do not know if you are a really good troll or a complete trump-like nutjob, quite hard to make the difference in this day and age

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 09:38:36 »
the point i am trying to make is that oxygen in any quantity can cause cancer, as does water as does anything, and with things that are rather popular, 100% of cancer are found in oxygen breather so there is a strong causality there, isn't it?

the point is that there is not point, and that you misuse decent sources and cross references data that has no correlation and call that a proof.

the thing is i really do not know if you are a really good troll or a complete trump-like nutjob, quite hard to make the difference in this day and age

Your statements are blatantly hollow. If you've researched even an ounce on the subject of oxygen and cancer, you'd know it's not a simple quantity issue. Tp4 has not made any mis-attribution errors.

Tp4 presents conclusions based on in-depth read up of the latest and most verifiable findings of the scientific community.  There's a limit to how this information can be present in the forum format. Tp4 can't hand feed you scientific papers. Tp4 can't convince you of a truth. Tp4 can only point the way, YOU have to convince yourself whether Tp4 is lying to you or trying to Help.

Tp4 says,  Eat Veggies, Reduce or eliminate Animal Corpses consumption to Reduce the probability of cancer.

The goal on your end, is not to WIN against TP4,  You want to WIN on health, You do your own research FOR YOURSELF, and if you had more free time, for the planet.  If you don't want to invest in that discovery, then leave it alone, There's no argument to win here. There are no prizes in it.

Offline yui

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 10:43:46 »

Your statements are blatantly hollow. If you've researched even an ounce on the subject of oxygen and cancer, you'd know it's not a simple quantity issue. Tp4 has not made any mis-attribution errors.

[...]

The goal on your end, is not to WIN against TP4,  You want to WIN on health, You do your own research FOR YOURSELF, and if you had more free time, for the planet.  If you don't want to invest in that discovery, then leave it alone, There's no argument to win here. There are no prizes in it.

i said you misused not mis-attributed, you used data saying x to prove b with no correlation par say. and i said that it was any oxygen quantity, you were the one saying it was a quantity issue....

My goal is to make the transition smoother and pain free for everyone, no more no less. i do not care about my own health, for that matter i can die tomorrow and it would not make much of a difference, and i do not have enough time really to look at all the latest and greatest studies as i'd want to. but still all population wide stats should be taken with a very large pinch of salt and not used to make causation with one another as the groups are likely different and the data contaminated.

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 10:50:15 »
Where else will we get our recommended daily allowance of Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone?  :confused:

It was first allowed into production in 93:

This litigation started sometime in the late 90s (97 I think)...
https://inthesetimes.com/issue/25/13/akre2513.html

Still not permitted for use the in the EU nor in Canada:
https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/recombinant-bovine-growth-hormone.html
https://lawdigitalcommons.bc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1098&context=ealr

The FDA's response:
https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinary/product-safety-information/report-food-and-drug-administrations-review-safety-recombinant-bovine-somatotropin

But who's paying for these tests?
https://www.pogo.org/investigation/2016/12/fda-depends-on-industry-funding-money-comes-with-strings-attached/

On a different I'm-Going-To-Pay-You-To-Test-My-Product topic: remember the housing & mortgage bubble?

Standard & Poor:
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jan/21/standard-poors-to-pay-fine-banned-rating-mortgage-securities-one-year

Moody's (they say they deviated from established practices)
https://www.wsj.com/articles/moodys-agrees-to-settle-financial-crisis-era-claims-for-864-million-1484355287

You gotta wonder, then, "There wouldn't happen to be any chance at all that Monsanto 'deviated from established practice' in this case, would there?"
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 March 2021, 11:11:19 by korrelate »

Topre REALFORCE