Author Topic: [GB] TGR-Alice - 100% Completed  (Read 357463 times)

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
Re: [GB] TGR-Alice - 75% Completed
« Reply #700 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 11:00:41 »
Why did I miss this gb?
it's too late. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

GB was open for about 1.5 minutes so I am guessing a lot of people are in the same boat as you.

feelsbadman
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline dimo

« Reply #701 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 19:18:47 »
The polycarb wrist rests haven’t shipped right? I feel like I remember paying an invoice for something.

Offline quintas

« Reply #702 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 23:45:03 »
Just finished building mine!  :D

(Attachment Link)

I was going to pair my grey Alice with GMK Blue Alert until i saw this combo, god damn thats a nice paring :eek: ... guess i can afford another key cap set..

Offline SBN

« Reply #703 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 02:03:03 »
The polycarb wrist rests haven’t shipped right? I feel like I remember paying an invoice for something.

Mine arrived last week. Got the shipping invoice on the 22nd of August. 

Offline dimo

« Reply #704 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 02:05:34 »

Mine arrived last week. Got the shipping invoice on the 22nd of August.

yeah, I just checked and saw I paid the invoice on August 23rd. I guess I’ll keep waiting!

Offline aeryxz

• aeboards
« Reply #705 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 21:20:08 »
R2 Alice Wood Wrests Update:
I've sent emails out who filled the form in regarding engraving. IF YOU DID NOT GET AN EMAIL, it means that the form wasn't saved (or your email blocked the message). PM me on discord aeryxz#5407 or on typehype forums if you want to put your order in.

Please fill that engrave form asap, so I can get started on making them.

Once again, thanks for the support and hopefully getting these wrests out asap :)
Cheers,
E

Hi all,
If you missed out on alice wood wrests, and managed to snag a bstock or extra, or want one now, I'm running an IC for it. Please visit https://typehype.net/threads/alice-wrest-r2.486/

I'd love one, I hope you run it.  I filled out IC

Hello,
thanks for filling it out. My carpenter seems keen for it, but as always, time and effort is something we sometimes don't have. The majority of IC fillers wanted engraving (this adds more machining time and effort) so I will follow up all the IC fills to get what engraving should you want it.

As always, thanks for the support. I really love the TGR Alice, and it looks super dope with the wrist rest.

Last call for people who want wrist rests. I'm doing this run for the extras/b stock, and probably this is the last run of it. Fill out the form, I will close it up in the next couple of days. Thank you all, and TGR, for this fantastic board.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #706 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 10:48:09 »
I was thinking about PMing monokei / beaming to see if they would be up for offering more PC Alice wrist rests, before I do that is there anyone else who would be interested in getting some more Poly Carbonate rests made up?

Offline ricrackem

« Reply #707 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 10:54:35 »
I was thinking about PMing monokei / beaming to see if they would be up for offering more PC Alice wrist rests, before I do that is there anyone else who would be interested in getting some more Poly Carbonate rests made up?
I missed out on that buy before, what was the price on them? I would be interested though

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #708 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 10:59:01 »
I missed out on that buy before, what was the price on them? I would be interested though

The product page here (https://monokei.us/collections/frontpage/products/alice-wrist-rest) looks to be about 60 usd before ship.

I have not talked to them, so not sure if they are up for it - i think if maybe 5 of us or so were interested i would be up for reaching out

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #709 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 14:15:23 »

I shot beaming a message when I got into the bstock but haven't heard back yet. If another run of the poly rests happen I would definitely be down for one  :thumb:
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #710 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 08:14:21 »

I shot beaming a message when I got into the bstock but haven't heard back yet. If another run of the poly rests happen I would definitely be down for one  :thumb:

Wonderful Pemdas - you are now the 4th including myself who are interested! I had someone else tell me they also tried to reach out to no avail - Ill wait for a 5th and then try my luck.

Offline ggZyg

« Reply #711 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 10:59:51 »

Wonderful Pemdas - you are now the 4th including myself who are interested! I had someone else tell me they also tried to reach out to no avail - Ill wait for a 5th and then try my luck.

I spoke to him yesterday, said there probably would not be another run of them 😞

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #712 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 11:02:18 »

I spoke to him yesterday, said there probably would not be another run of them 😞

rip my dreams, i guess ill not bother him. Thanks for the info!

Offline yuppie

« Reply #713 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 23:05:06 »
I think I need to use a different cap for the extra 'b' key on the right side...

I took off all the gamers and artisans by request. I'll take some more pics down the line with the board more dressed up.

« Last Edit: Fri, 14 September 2018, 23:07:35 by yuppie »
"Overall, it's a good community..  wish you well on your Pokemon Journey.." - TP4
Current Trades -- Wishlist

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #714 on: Sat, 15 September 2018, 07:01:17 »
I think I need to use a different cap for the extra 'b' key on the right side...

I took off all the gamers and artisans by request. I'll take some more pics down the line with the board more dressed up.

Show Image

nice. what size code key is the one next to the numpad-0 key? also, for the stabs on the numpad0 key which hole did you use? the left or right?

Offline moogle

« Reply #715 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 10:40:48 »
yuktsi, pm'd about shipping & tracking.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #716 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 13:26:42 »

Show Image

nice. what size code key is the one next to the numpad-0 key? also, for the stabs on the numpad0 key which hole did you use? the left or right?

1.5/2/1.25

Left hole gets you a 2u, it's counter intuitive.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline dimo

[GB] TGR-Alice - 75% Completed
« Reply #717 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 22:50:47 »

Here’s a pic of the pc wrist rest in the case extras people are looking to buy it.

It’d probably go really well with the dark gray or silver, but a lot of the color comes from what’s underneath it so I guess it really depends on your desk or deskmat color as well .
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 September 2018, 22:53:31 by dimo »

Offline idlemao

« Reply #718 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 22:53:15 »
pm'd a question about shipment address and extra things

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #719 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 22:53:16 »
Show Image

Here’s a pic of the pc wrist rest in the case extras people are looking to buy it.

It’d probably go really well with the dark gray. Or silver, but a lot of the color comes from what’s underneath it so I guess it really depends on your desk or deskmat color

Thanks for sharing! I will probably get a wooden wrist-rest, as I think I don't really enjoy the stark contrast between the PC and the red case (same as mine).

Offline dimo

« Reply #720 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 22:54:52 »
Show Image

It’d probably go really well with the dark gray. Or silver, but a lot of the color comes from what’s underneath it so I guess it really depends on your desk or deskmat color

Thanks for sharing! I will probably get a wooden wrist-rest, as I think I don't really enjoy the stark contrast between the PC and the red case (same as mine).

np! the wood ones definitely have more color options to match keysets too.

Offline aeryxz

• aeboards
« Reply #721 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 23:35:27 »

np! the wood ones definitely have more color options to match keysets too.

Hey all, speaking about wood rests, I'm closing up the GB tonight to send invoices. If you've joined the GB but haven't filled the 2nd engraving form, please do. You can find the form in the your email.

There's still time if you want to join up, hit me up on discord, aeryxz#5407

Thanks!

Offline Pemdas

« Reply #722 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 20:41:18 »
Got my B-stock black in today!

Seriously impressive for a B-stock board.

After a quick once over this is the only defect I can find on it!

Very satisfied and can't wait to build this thing up to tryout the layout! Thanks Yuksti!
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #723 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 20:46:51 »

Thanks  ;D

Offline ricrackem

« Reply #724 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 20:52:25 »
Show Image

It’d probably go really well with the dark gray or silver, but a lot of the color comes from what’s underneath it so I guess it really depends on your desk or deskmat color as well .
Is there another buy for these going?

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #725 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 20:55:21 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #726 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 23:16:11 »
Show Image

proto?
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #727 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 23:16:31 »
Show Image

Is there another buy for these going?

no

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #728 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 23:26:02 »
Show Image

proto?

Yes it is.

Offline Pemdas

« Reply #729 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 03:22:11 »
Hi guys, just had another round of shipping invoices sent. The drop-off is in about 7 hours time, appreciate if you could have it paid before then. We are looking at 75% shipped once this round of shipment is done. The balance will be ready in another 1-2 weeks time. I'd just drop the parts off for anodization yesterday, color change is still possible, just let me know before Monday.

As for the B-stocks, invoices are all sent except 2-3 more. Thank you so much for getting on the B-stock, it really helps a lot to me. I will share the drawings for the acrylic housing over the weekend, also the plate and PCB file. You may have one made yourself if you had missed out the GB/B-stock.

Show Image

Typed with Jane V2

Where the pcb/plate files put up anywhere?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #730 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 15:16:56 »
Hi guys, just had another round of shipping invoices sent. The drop-off is in about 7 hours time, appreciate if you could have it paid before then. We are looking at 75% shipped once this round of shipment is done. The balance will be ready in another 1-2 weeks time. I'd just drop the parts off for anodization yesterday, color change is still possible, just let me know before Monday.

As for the B-stocks, invoices are all sent except 2-3 more. Thank you so much for getting on the B-stock, it really helps a lot to me. I will share the drawings for the acrylic housing over the weekend, also the plate and PCB file. You may have one made yourself if you had missed out the GB/B-stock.

Show Image

Typed with Jane V2

Where the pcb/plate files put up anywhere?

not that i've seen

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline darkslay3r

Viper V2 | TGR 910 CE | TGR 910 Poly R1 | RF 55g

Offline Pemdas

Offline forumusername

« Reply #734 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 07:59:13 »
Ne shipping invoice avail?

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #735 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 08:01:06 »
Ne shipping invoice avail?
Same, still waiting on that final batch here too.

Offline GeneriksGiraffe

• Living the Rubber Life
« Reply #736 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 09:13:14 »
if anyone is willing to sell their's please PM me

-sincerely a desperate boi
SOMEONE PLEASE SELL/TRADE ME AN HHKB PRO 1

Offline darkslay3r

« Reply #737 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 06:28:38 »
better late than nothing  :-*

TGR Alice by Indra Thamrin, on Flickr

=======================

update :
this one is totally better than my EM7, i reached new WPM with Alice (118 WPM) and it was below 110 WPM with EM7.
the chin design in Alice really help my palm to get better position, with EM7 the chin is just flat.
software also, i prefer Alice with BootmapperClient because it support MacOS, and better UI.

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 19.21.18 by Indra Thamrin, on Flickr
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 September 2018, 08:45:12 by darkslay3r »

Offline HardcoreDesk

« Reply #738 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 18:34:34 »

Received an acrylic Alice from Yuktsi today, the quality is fantastic. For anyone who missed out on the GB but wants to try the layout, I highly recommend it.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #739 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 00:56:04 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

=======================

update :
this one is totally better than my EM7, i reached new WPM with Alice (118 WPM) and it was below 110 WPM with EM7.
the chin design in Alice really help my palm to get better position, with EM7 the chin is just flat.
software also, i prefer Alice with BootmapperClient because it support MacOS, and better UI.

Show Image

whoa, purple pcb?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #740 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 00:58:51 »
whoa, purple pcb?

purple with no ground plane; yuktsi didn't like the surface finish, went for green

Offline darkslay3r

« Reply #741 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 02:50:12 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

=======================

update :

Show Image

whoa, purple pcb?

beautiful, isn't it ?  :thumb:

Offline Pemdas

« Reply #742 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 05:59:16 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

=======================

update :

Show Image

Whoa! That PCB looks awesome! Purple and transparent, fancy :eek:

TGR Alice Blackout Full by thosepeoples, on Flickr

Finished my Alice and it's pretty fun to type on! Really thought it'd take more time to get used to the layout but it's really not as bad as I was expecting. Thanks yuktsi for an awesome board!

Offline darkslay3r

« Reply #743 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 06:00:08 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

=======================

update :

Show Image

Show Image

Finished my Alice and it's pretty fun to type on! Really thought it'd take more time to get used to the layout but it's really not as bad as I was expecting. Thanks yuktsi for an awesome board!

this one looks perfect !!

Offline rope

• yeet
« Reply #744 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 06:10:05 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

=======================

update :

Show Image

Show Image

this looks really nice! wasn't sure if i should put BoB caps on my black alice, but this made me sure ;p

Offline zekkin

« Reply #745 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 08:45:03 »
Shipping invoice paid!

Hype train is set for departure.

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #746 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 08:58:15 »
Shipping invoice paid!

wait what?

is it d-stock?
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline zekkin

« Reply #747 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 08:59:12 »
Shipping invoice paid!

wait what?

is it d-stock?

A-stock. I got black and most of them had to be redone.

Offline forumusername

« Reply #748 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 09:06:15 »
Invoice paid!

Offline reidd

« Reply #749 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 10:20:18 »
Shipping invoice paid!

wait what?

is it d-stock?

A-stock. I got black and most of them had to be redone.

Same here... can't wait