Author Topic: WTB Apple Extended Keyboard (m0115) for modding  (Read 1878 times)

Offline mike52787

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Alps Aficionado
WTB Apple Extended Keyboard (m0115) for modding
« on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 14:31:03 »
Doesnt have to work, just need the case, plate and caps for modding. no yellowed spacebar or yellowed case please. orange or salmon alps, I dont care. Please PM me.
EDIT: I also need an AEKII case.
EDIT 2: Doesnt have to be perfectly white. several people have brought it to my attention that these are hard to find in non yellowed condition.
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 August 2016, 14:56:57 by mike52787 »

Offline mike52787

• Alps Aficionado
Re: WTB Apple Extended Keyboard (m0115) for modding
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 17 August 2016, 23:34:32 »
come on someone has to have one of these, theyre common as dirt

Offline mike52787

• Alps Aficionado
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 14:55:58 »
bump

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 15:13:40 »
Yeah unless you managed to find one that has never been taken out of the box, that's gonna be near impossible to find a used board that doesn't have at least some degree of yellowing. Ditto for the spacebar. Just get one in fair condition and retrobrite the case and spacebar, that's what I did!

Edit: I do have an AEK2, but it's in ISO layout. Whereabouts are you based?
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 August 2016, 15:31:20 by duynguyenle »
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 15:29:09 »

theyre common as dirt

Not really. They don't usually sell for that much more than AEK2, but they are probably 8x less common.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline mike52787

• Alps Aficionado
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 15:32:00 »

theyre common as dirt

Not really. They don't usually sell for that much more than AEK2, but they are probably 8x less common.
theres usually atleast 3 on ebay at a given time, I would call that quite common. Definitely not as common as the AEKII but alot more common than these korean customs people are looking for on here and have been looking for for months and months.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 17:25:47 »

theres usually atleast 3 on ebay at a given time,

I disagree. There happen to be 5 up for sale now, with the best one at $40 shipped US and the worst one at $112 shipped, but very often there are none, sometimes for weeks.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"