Author Topic: [GB] Satisfaction 75% - GB Ended, Fulfillment Early November  (Read 251372 times)

Offline Sazuke9

Re: [GB] Satisfaction 75% - GB Ended, Fulfillment Late October
« Reply #300 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 10:32:55 »
Well in this world it's not about good or bad/right or wrong but legal or not legal. Upas did not make any rules in this gb thread on what buyer can or cannot do with their order. Then later without a legitimate reason, he canceled order based on nothing. If he did not like what I did then maybe he should have set out a rule during the gb stating xyz...

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #301 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 10:37:43 »
This thread will go down in history, I'm thoroughly entertained  :)) :)) :))
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline thecyangiant

« Reply #302 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 10:46:58 »
Relevant

Offline Capsy

« Reply #303 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 12:26:48 »
Well in this world it's not about good or bad/right or wrong but legal or not legal. Upas did not make any rules in this gb thread on what buyer can or cannot do with their order. Then later without a legitimate reason, he canceled order based on nothing. If he did not like what I did then maybe he should have set out a rule during the gb stating xyz...
Hmm, to quote you from your own perspective:

"What UPAS did may not be ethical for you but I'm not convinced that it's illegal".

So very sorry.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #304 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 12:35:54 »

From the Cannonkeys site:

Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind.
The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at my discretion.

From the FAQs

SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.

SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.

From the Terms of Service

Offline vision-quest

« Reply #305 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 12:56:16 »
I am not saying he steal from me. But hey I will wait for him to refund my time.

Your time? Hahaha he doesn't owe you ****. **** off already.

Offline farmisen

« Reply #306 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 14:30:04 »
Okay, but I don't get your logic. It is my board/property why I cannot sell it at whatever I feel like it is worth for? 550$ wasn't reasonable? It is a few dollars difference than at cost but considering the time, inflation, etc. In my opinion, it was very reasonable.
[/quote]

Inflation? Do you live in Venezuela? I think you mean interest rate instead.

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #307 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 15:54:36 »
the thread that keeps on giving.

Offline NAV

• Formerly A_Vicarious_Death
« Reply #308 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 17:54:17 »

WELL THIS AGED WELL LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

From the Cannonkeys site:

Can I get a refund for my Group Buy purchase? I changed my mind.
The nature of the GB process means that funds for refunds are not available after submission of the group payment to the manufacturer. Refunds may not be available after submission of your Group Buy order. Refunds will not be available after bulk order submission to the vendor. Refunds may be made available on a case-by-case basis at my discretion.

From the FAQs

SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.

SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.

From the Terms of Service

On the real, why do you think this is your property? You have paid money to *order* something, you have not received the product.

You wanna talk real world?

Ferrari cancels orders of flippers, and also forbids limited car resale. And they won in court. Porsche also punished 911 R flippers.

Stores can fully reserve the rights to cancel your _order_, because in the end, you have not taken delivery of the product.

Offline Kev

« Reply #309 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 18:22:57 »
The audacity to want to get paid for your time trying to flip products and citing imaginary legalities  :))
Stop wasting time in this thread and move on to your next scam if your time is so precious.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #310 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 18:32:22 »
Wanting interest for ordering something and payment for waiting for something are new to me.

Truly, these are the threads gh is made from.

Offline goddream

« Reply #311 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 18:54:40 »
The truth is hated when they cannot face it.

Take a look at what you wrote yourself, and then a good look at yourself. Can you face the truth?
Rei XT-60 | Endash | KHDD | Jinsoul | Tengu | PC Dolphin | Nunu | Hyphen | Mc65 | Unikorn | Dahyun | CARDBORD

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #312 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 02:48:59 »
Upas did not make any rules in this gb thread on what buyer can or cannot do with their order.
You actually signed off these rules when paying for your order. I know that most people would not read them, but then they arent going to claim imaginary legalities when they get caught breaking these very rules.

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #313 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 12:46:51 »
Sazuke9 the type of guy to say Wingardium Levio-sar and get mad at everyone cuz he ain't makin em float.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #314 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 12:51:45 »
Sazuke9 the type of guy to say Wingardium Levio-sar and get mad at everyone cuz he ain't makin em float.

Show Image

People think s/he's just burying himself deeper with every post s/he makes, but really s/he's just making Horcruxes.

Offline sleepy

« Reply #315 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 12:59:46 »

Show Image

classy L delivery with the centered text

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #316 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 13:00:42 »
Well in this world it's not about good or bad/right or wrong but legal or not legal.

Ignoring the obvious concerns here (morality trumps legality every day, and frankly your statement makes you seem a bit psychopathic), you have not only broken the ToS that upas outlined in their GB description and website (detailed by other users above), but you have also broken the GH ToS by creating multiple accounts to run this GB flipping scheme you've developed

Someone with a shred of morality would have been met with a heavy dose of mercy.  Not so much the case here...

Thank you for creating such a spectacle and helping bring awareness to this.

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #317 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 14:20:04 »
Well in this world it's not about good or bad/right or wrong but legal or not legal.

Ignoring the obvious concerns here (morality trumps legality every day, and frankly your statement makes you seem a bit psychopathic), you have not only broken the ToS that upas outlined in their GB description and website (detailed by other users above), but you have also broken the GH ToS by creating multiple accounts to run this GB flipping scheme you've developed

Someone with a shred of morality would have been met with a heavy dose of mercy.  Not so much the case here...

Fatality.

Offline Taeha Types

• Subscribe to me :D
« Reply #318 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 15:57:49 »

"Thanks for playing"

Offline cfiggis

« Reply #319 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 16:27:22 »
Hi guys, any GB updat...oh, I see.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #321 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 17:42:37 »
Hi guys, any GB updat...oh, I see.

Offline nicx

« Reply #322 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 23:28:59 »
That extra cloud white board should come with a special edition engraving.

Offline dallman5

« Reply #323 on: Sat, 13 July 2019, 12:22:37 »

I think you mean salt white.
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline Bleddyn

« Reply #324 on: Sat, 13 July 2019, 18:38:52 »

I think you mean salt white.

Should come with NaCl engraved on the inside bottom case.

Offline pizza_is_a_lie

• * Maker
  • ISO Master Race
    • Paradigm
« Reply #325 on: Sat, 13 July 2019, 19:09:17 »
I'm sure as **** getting myself some satisfaction right now and I ain't even in on the GB

Offline break

« Reply #326 on: Sun, 14 July 2019, 22:26:28 »
Hey everyone! Curious about extras. When will they-

catches up

Offline silas

« Reply #327 on: Wed, 17 July 2019, 15:04:56 »
Hey everyone! Curious about extras. When will they-

catches up

Show Image

lol x2 and I actually was wondering... :(

Offline Choobies

« Reply #328 on: Wed, 17 July 2019, 15:56:35 »
He created multiple accounts?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #329 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 10:47:56 »
He created multiple accounts?

Correct.  Multiple accounts to buy/sell group buy spots as he discussed doing earlier in this thread. 

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #330 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 13:17:58 »
Out of fund for an upcoming board. Looking to sell my Cloud White spot. If anyone interested then please contact me via Discord: Amino
#5893 :)

Retail?

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #331 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 17:27:55 »
^^ lol

Offline upas

« Reply #332 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 07:27:37 »
Hey guys,

We are on track to ship by the estimated October timeframe.
You might have seen RAMA knobs teased by RAMA - they are in the process of packing and shipping them to me now. After those arrive, all we are waiting on are the cases.

I also have news about two things.
1. CYO Keycaps SatisKlacken Artisan knob raffle
2. New artisan knobs

For #1 there are a handful of SatisKlacken knobs available that TTyler Durden of CYO Keycaps. They are available in a number of different colors as shown here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByBvRfOHmPR/?igshid=1gds1zd8gupjb
https://www.instagram.com/p/BypfToGnSqL/?igshid=1qjlce4ust0fg

Each color is unique, only one has been made. I will be opening a raffle on SATURDAY AUGUST 24th at a random time in the morning, EDT. The form will be open for 12 hours. The artisan knobs are $40 each plus shipping, and if you win, you will receive a random color. I want to encourage trading for the colors you want, etc. invoices will go out shortly after the raffle closes. The raffle is also limited to those who purchased S75 keyboards. Unpaid invoiced will be re-raffled.

I will follow up shortly with another post about yet another type of artisan knob :)

Offline toejelly

« Reply #333 on: Fri, 23 August 2019, 01:04:42 »
Thanks for the update!

Offline jwilthethrill

« Reply #334 on: Fri, 23 August 2019, 12:37:16 »
TLDR

Whats is going on with this gb, can someone break it down in 3 words or less on whats happening.

TY!

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #335 on: Fri, 23 August 2019, 12:38:51 »
TLDR

Whats is going on with this gb, can someone break it down in 3 words or less on whats happening.

TY!

Wait for fulfillment  :cool:

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
« Reply #336 on: Fri, 23 August 2019, 12:47:49 »
TLDR

TY!

Now we wait.

Offline upas

« Reply #337 on: Sat, 24 August 2019, 13:45:21 »
Hey guys, sorry for the delay with the knob raffle.

If you're interested in the SatisKlacken Artisan knob, please enter here: https://forms.gle/SBHsmdbCv5e3D3jo6

It will be open until 10 AM EDT tomorrow!

Offline KeyCap75

« Reply #338 on: Sat, 24 August 2019, 14:02:50 »
Awesome! Form filled out...good luck to all participants, :D

Offline supersahib

« Reply #339 on: Sat, 24 August 2019, 14:04:43 »
dam this keeb is gorgeous. so sad i missed it

Offline upas

« Reply #340 on: Sat, 24 August 2019, 14:56:07 »
Here's a photo of all the artisan SatisKlackens all together:

If you win the raffle, you will receive one of these.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #341 on: Sat, 24 August 2019, 19:24:31 »
Here's a photo of all the artisan SatisKlackens all together:
If you win the raffle, you will receive one of these.

I propose that the collective noun for a group of klackens is a satisfaction. So, here is a satisfaction of klackens.

Offline VelourFog

« Reply #342 on: Sat, 24 August 2019, 20:22:19 »
Holy heck there was a drama thread on reddit earlier - saw this thread and was like whoaaaa.  New to the field myself - looking at the Timber Wolf XL 75% in IC right now but jeez can't believe there are essentially scalpers in a hobbyist interest. 

Offline upas

« Reply #343 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 10:48:44 »
Hey everyone,

All SatisKlacken knobs have gone out. RAMA Knobs have arrived. For those of you who just bought knobs, and not S75 keyboards, those orders should be going out over the next week or so.

The last outstanding part of the keyboard is the cases. Everything else has arrived.

-Upas

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #344 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 21:56:00 »
any news on the other knob artisans?  :D

Offline upas

« Reply #345 on: Sat, 14 September 2019, 00:17:38 »

VictorStagnetty is making these knobs. If there is enough interest, he will do a run of them.

Teaser:

This one is my personal favorite:

And here are a bunch of other ones he's made, including a knob out of a D20, and a bunch of different colorways:
More

Offline ppnp253

« Reply #346 on: Sat, 14 September 2019, 01:14:03 »
That d20 knob lol
Do you have pics of the Rama knobs? Would love to see how they turned out.

Offline DMC86

« Reply #347 on: Sat, 14 September 2019, 04:58:03 »
RAMA posted knob recently:

Would definitely be interested in a VictorStagnetty knob!

Offline sadmachine

« Reply #348 on: Sat, 14 September 2019, 11:59:04 »

VictorStagnetty is making these knobs. If there is enough interest, he will do a run of them.

Interested. They look a bit shorter, which I like. Which colorway would look good on stormy grey, hm...

Offline Stan137

« Reply #349 on: Mon, 16 September 2019, 12:19:14 »
Hey, I'm very new to this hobby (actual first post here) but I fell in love with this board and pretty upset that I missed it. What's the possibility of a rerun of this GB? alternatively, How would I find someone to sell me theirs at one point? r/Mechmarket?