Author Topic: 60% aluminum case  (Read 100579 times)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: 60% aluminum case
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 00:20:02 »
Can we please get an update with time frames on when these will be finished and shipped? Sent you a PM as well.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline redeye

« Reply #101 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 07:42:36 »
Can we please get an update with time frames on when these will be finished and shipped? Sent you a PM as well.

+1

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 07:52:28 »
he's been busy with his newborn baby so give the man some time, people ;D
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 January 2014, 07:54:12 by bazh »
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 07:55:12 »
he's been busy with his new born baby so give the man some time, people ;D

It takes just a couple of minutes to give us an update and he's been online many times since we've asked. Considering I was told CNC'ing would start the week after I paid (5 and a half weeks ago) I don't think it's unreasonable to be getting a little impatient.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline avtar

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 08:51:55 »
It takes just a couple of minutes to give us an update and he's been online many times since we've asked.

I guess there might still be delays with the manufacturing process since it's the beginning of a new year and sounds like he has a lot on his plate with personal life stuff. But I get where you're coming from as well. Providing short updates every now and then seems like a better approach than ignoring one's own thread.

Offline jrpsu168

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:21:17 »
i want one

check pm

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 01:14:10 »
It takes just a couple of minutes to give us an update and he's been online many times since we've asked.

I guess there might still be delays with the manufacturing process since it's the beginning of a new year and sounds like he has a lot on his plate with personal life stuff. But I get where you're coming from as well. Providing short updates every now and then seems like a better approach than ignoring one's own thread.

Online AGAIN today and still no reply here or to my PM.

Offline redeye

« Reply #107 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 03:16:47 »
Update please!!! Alixinhzai, you have logged on lots of times since I left my original post on the 3rd of jan and this isn't a busy thread... But I feel it's going to get busier.

Put our minds at rest please.

Offline alixinhzai

« Reply #108 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 20:50:49 »
I'll update when CNC complete. This is my fault, I still open order :( and somebody still order :( Now I close order to finish some case order recent.

Offline avtar

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 21:06:16 »
Thanks for the update.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 21:07:17 »
I'll update when CNC complete. This is my fault, I still open order :( and somebody still order :( Now I close order to finish some case order recent.

How long is that going to take (CNC'ing)?

Offline alixinhzai

« Reply #111 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 22:19:50 »
I'll come manufactor now and update today or tomorrow

Offline avtar

« Reply #112 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 22:26:14 »
alixinhzai, I sent a few PMs regarding this.

I don't know if my order was already included in the batch that's with the manufacturer. If not could you please check your PMs and let me know. Or if it's possible for someone else to take my spot in the list of orders.

Thanks.

Offline redeye

« Reply #113 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 03:06:03 »
alixinhzai, I sent a few PMs regarding this.

I don't know if my order was already included in the batch that's with the manufacturer. If not could you please check your PMs and let me know. Or if it's possible for someone else to take my spot in the list of orders.

Thanks.

This is a good point. I paid quickly as instructed because you said i could get in on the first batch. alixinhzai can you please confirm that I am included in the first batch?

Offline alixinhzai

« Reply #114 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 07:01:19 »
all person I sent and paid invoice now are in 1st batch :D only few poker case more we'll compelet CNC.

They (manufacturer) said: next 7-10 days to finish :D

some photo I take from their company

50468-0

50470-1

Offline pasph

« Reply #115 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 07:38:18 »
What are those TKL?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #116 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 08:02:14 »
What are those TKL?

The "First Blood" keyboard using TriK pcb that are also selling in classified
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #117 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 08:05:49 »
all person I sent and paid invoice now are in 1st batch :D only few poker case more we'll compelet CNC.

They (manufacturer) said: next 7-10 days to finish :D

some photo I take from their company

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Cheers for putting our minds at ease mate, looking good.

Offline redeye

« Reply #118 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 04:51:33 »

Thanks alixinhzai

Offline avtar

« Reply #119 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 17:36:48 »
Is it possible for me to transfer ownership of the case and plate I ordered to someone else before this ships? Or would that be frowned upon? I received another keyboard as a gift over the holidays so I no longer have any use for these parts.

Offline alixinhzai

« Reply #120 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 21:26:23 »
Is it possible for me to transfer ownership of the case and plate I ordered to someone else before this ships? Or would that be frowned upon? I received another keyboard as a gift over the holidays so I no longer have any use for these parts.

I sry, ur case already done :( U can change option surface and color and transfer to others, who want to buy this case :( still have 1 week before I sent all to anodizing.

thx

Offline avtar

« Reply #121 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 17:38:29 »
I sry, ur case already done :( U can change option surface and color and transfer to others, who want to buy this case :( still have 1 week before I sent all to anodizing.

No worries. Worst case scenario I'll just hang onto it.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #122 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 23:46:17 »
hey i never paid my invoice because I was waiting for the update on color samples.
I'm not sure if that happened but I still want this case.

If avtar has a case+plate I would love to force my colors on that and take it off his hands.

Please let me know about the pink/teal colors and avtars order and I'll probably chime in with some cash.
If they are the same as the original imgur pic of the wires I would like a pink case and teal plate.
I can either pay my invoice of 191.40 usd and we can cancel his payment, or I could work out a private payment and have the case shipped to me.

Both parties let me know!
Thanks.

Offline avtar

« Reply #123 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 00:18:07 »
I'm fine with either option. And yeah, I ordered a case (grey) and plate (blue).

alixinhzai, thoughts?

Offline alixinhzai

« Reply #124 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 06:47:48 »
I'm fine with either option. And yeah, I ordered a case (grey) and plate (blue).

alixinhzai, thoughts?

Yep, exactly :D

hey i never paid my invoice because I was waiting for the update on color samples.

If avtar has a case+plate I would love to force my colors on that and take it off his hands.

Please let me know about the pink/teal colors and avtars order and I'll probably chime in with some cash.
If they are the same as the original imgur pic of the wires I would like a pink case and teal plate.
I can either pay my invoice of 191.40 usd and we can cancel his payment, or I could work out a private payment and have the case shipped to me.

Thanks.
I sent my prototype to my friend :D He got DSLR and I think I'll get a better photo :D

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #125 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 15:25:15 »

alixinhzai, thoughts?

Yep, exactly :D

Thanks.
I sent my prototype to my friend :D He got DSLR and I think I'll get a better photo :D

Sounds good. Is it too late to change avtars colors? I would like to buy his case but with my colors if it isn't already anodized.

Offline alixinhzai

« Reply #126 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 23:00:32 »
I try get photo soon :D u can change color now :v I still anodizing my 87 case first.

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #127 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 17:52:06 »
Great  :-* because I just got my miami keycaps today and think it would look better with teal case and pink plate.
So final offer! Teal case and pink plate please, and I'll just have to live with that decision. [I might just have to buy two, will you be doing a second run?]

Would it be easier for you to simply change the address on his order to mine, and have us work out the payment privately?
Or do you want me to pay my invoice and you can refund his?
Is there an even better solution I missed? Let me know so we can make this final.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #128 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 07:37:59 »
Great  :-* because I just got my miami keycaps today and think it would look better with teal case and pink plate.
So final offer! Teal case and pink plate please, and I'll just have to live with that decision. [I might just have to buy two, will you be doing a second run?]

Would it be easier for you to simply change the address on his order to mine, and have us work out the payment privately?
Or do you want me to pay my invoice and you can refund his?
Is there an even better solution I missed? Let me know so we can make this final.

Better off sorting out money privately, no reason Ali should have to refund money.

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #129 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 13:03:09 »
I think yo
snip

Better off sorting out money privately, no reason Ali should have to refund money.

Well I have an invoice in my paypal from him for the same thing. Should I just cancel that?
I'd really just like Alixinhzai to respond, so we can change the address and colors on the order and I can work out payment, private or not.

Edit: Upon rereading I think my tone sounded hardsh. It wasn't meant to be. I'm a happy and excited camper just looking for official clarity.

Offline avtar

« Reply #130 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 13:07:56 »
Yeah that seems reasonable. I'd rather receive confirmation from alixinhzai before making any transactions privately.

Well I have an invoice in my paypal from him for the same thing. Should I just cancel that?
I'd really just like Alixinhzai to respond, so we can change the address and colors on the order and I can work out payment, private or not.

Offline alixinhzai

« Reply #131 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 22:45:24 »
yeah, taylord can send money to avtar. 2 invoice are same value.

after taylord send and avtar confirm that, I'll chane infor avtar's case to taylord.

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #132 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 00:59:33 »
edit: private transaction taking place

Sounds great. What is my deadline for color changing?

Anodising has already started on the TKL cases so I'd make payment asap if you want a chance of making color changes.

still have 1 week before I sent all to anodizing.

Yeah this terrifies me because of my payment options, doesn't look like I'll make it in time.

Hey taylordcraig, regarding payment options it's probably best if we do that between each other so not to add posts to this thread that won't be of interest to others participating in the groupbuy. Please check my PM.

Thanks.

Sounds great. What is my deadline for color changing? I can pay echeque now but it won't be processed until the 27-29. Else I can get a hold of a credit card for faster payment.

Hey I've sent you a PM with my proposed solution.

Offline avtar

« Reply #133 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 01:03:52 »
Hey taylordcraig, regarding payment options it's probably best if we do that between each other so not to add posts to this thread that won't be of interest to others participating in the groupbuy. Please check my PM.

Thanks.

Sounds great. What is my deadline for color changing? I can pay echeque now but it won't be processed until the 27-29. Else I can get a hold of a credit card for faster payment.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #134 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 04:35:50 »
Sounds great. What is my deadline for color changing?

Anodising has already started on the TKL cases so I'd make payment asap if you want a chance of making color changes.

still have 1 week before I sent all to anodizing.
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 January 2014, 04:50:28 by bueller »

Offline Grr8

• Quack!
« Reply #135 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 12:14:38 »
Too late to order a 60% case in grey? Thanks!
Daily Driver: Poker II Backlit (Ducky Mini-fied) + Amazon o-rings. Future daily driver IBM AT Model F (restoring now). For fun: IBM SSK 1397681 (NIB), IBM SSK 1391472, IBM Industrial 101 Square label 1388032, IBM Industrial 101 Black label 1394946, IBM 1391401 (bolt-modding now), IBM 1370477, IBM 42H1292 (USA), IBM 52G9700 IBM, and more....
More
Ducky Shine w/Blues + WASD o-rings, Ducky Shine 3 TKL w/Browns + ebay o-rings, Rosewill RK-9100 w/Blues, Apple Wireless (slim), Apple Wireless White A1016, Apple Extended II ADB. Next? HHKB2Pro?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #136 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 02:44:32 »
How is everything going Ali?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #137 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 02:08:16 »
Will there be a second round of these?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #138 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 02:15:10 »
Will there be a second round of these?
I think ali 'll continue run round 2 :)

Offline redeye

« Reply #139 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 04:36:33 »
Hi alixinhzai, how do the cases look? Sweet i bet.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #140 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 05:24:55 »
Hi alixinhzai, how do the cases look? Sweet i bet.

Yeah I'm getting super excited now, they looked awesome in the last photo so I can't wait to see the finished product!

Offline redeye

« Reply #141 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 09:32:34 »
Hey alix, are the cases finished?
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 January 2014, 12:04:24 by redeye »

Offline redeye

« Reply #142 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 14:11:34 »
Does anyone know what's the situation with the cases?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #143 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 04:13:03 »
Just sent him another PM. Ali can you please give us an update?

Offline garoti

« Reply #144 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 04:29:50 »
Lunar new year in Vietnam, this is holiday.
Everybody don't work now, you can wait few day

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #145 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 04:32:10 »
Lunar new year in Vietnam, this is holiday.
Everybody don't work now, you can wait few day

That's fine, would be nice if he would post an update letting us know. He's on every day.

Offline garoti

« Reply #146 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 04:44:29 »
Really sorry, my english very bad.
I seen some case, i can speak: good and i want to buy more :D

Offline alixinhzai

« Reply #147 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 06:46:51 »
I'm in lunar new year now :D I cant update until vacation end :(

I'll update asap when every company back to work

thx u

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #148 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 06:52:08 »

thx u

Thought that might be the case, cheers for the update mate!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #149 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 09:22:08 »

thx u

So lunar new year is over now, how long till these are finished?