Author Topic: 60% aluminum case  (Read 100506 times)

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
Re: 60% aluminum case
« Reply #150 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 09:23:57 »
I'm in lunar new year now :D I cant update until vacation end :(

I'll update asap when every company back to work

thx u

So lunar new year is over now, how long till these are finished?

Around a month lol :))

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #151 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 09:26:26 »

thx u

So lunar new year is over now, how long till these are finished?

Around a month lol :))

Hope not, it's already been 2 months.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #152 on: Fri, 07 February 2014, 20:51:14 »
No worries! Ali doesn't update a whole lot, but has always come through!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #153 on: Sat, 08 February 2014, 19:26:38 »
Still waiting for an update. Ali why do you never respond when you're online every day?

Even if you don't have new info just tell us that, I'd feel a lot more confident if you could give us regular updates on where our money went.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #154 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 06:41:15 »
The wait continues. Alllllllliiiiiii.

Offline redeye

« Reply #155 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 10:12:20 »
all person I sent and paid invoice now are in 1st batch :D only few poker case more we'll compelet CNC.

They (manufacturer) said: next 7-10 days to finish :D

some photo I take from their company

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

@alixinhzai:

sorry, but my invoice will not be paid today. if you could bill me for Jan 12th I can have it paid by then.

edit: also, are these moving to production now? I would like to know why I was billed suddenly.

It's ok

I can take order during CNC time bro. But if CNC end, I cant add anymore. Because It will go next stage (surface processing).

thx

I'll update when CNC complete. This is my fault, I still open order :( and somebody still order :( Now I close order to finish some case order recent.

These look really good. When will the second run happen?

I still taker order. If u like this case, fill a form in #1 post.

To all: this time still in CNC time. But u know, now have many holiday :(

I try get photo soon :D u can change color now :v I still anodizing my 87 case first.

thx u

Even with the New year holiday we should be well into shipping by now going by your manufacturer dates .We are only looking at 10-15 cases are we not?
It only seems that myself and bueller care for updates? and the fact alix is ignoring our questions.

Tried to take the quotes in chronological order.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 February 2014, 10:13:59 by redeye »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #156 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 00:32:51 »
Yeah i'm getting really pissed off now. Online every day and he can't spend two seconds giving us an update. I was going to order another case in the second batch but considering what a hassle this has been you can forget that.

Offline bubuchacha251

« Reply #157 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 04:44:56 »
would like to get some information about this case also,my PCB is wating for the case Q_Q

Offline xandr

« Reply #158 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 11:38:58 »
It only seems that myself and bueller care for updates?

I do care, but why should I post when you guys keep doing that every other day? Lots of "Any updates, Ali?" is not going to make this thread any more readable.
Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)

Offline redeye

« Reply #159 on: Wed, 12 February 2014, 12:40:47 »
It only seems that myself and bueller care for updates?

I do care, but why should I post when you guys keep doing that every other day? Lots of "Any updates, Ali?" is not going to make this thread any more readable.

Don't exaggerate  :thumb:

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #160 on: Thu, 13 February 2014, 11:42:59 »

thx u

It's nearly been a fortnight, what's going on?

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #161 on: Fri, 14 February 2014, 00:02:12 »

I'm in the same situation as you because I ordered from Ali team 2 TKLs (one black and one green-teal). I believe at least 3 other Vietnamese customers are also in the same situation.

I just tried to contact Ali team in order to have some updates, here are what I received:

- The skeleton of the cases were finished but they still need to have some optimizations in order to be released as the final products.
- The products were not finished yet because the manufacturers in Vietnam did not really get back to work after a long Lunar New Year break, especially the hard anodizing manufacturers.

Usually, people in Vietnam really get back to work after the 15th Jan of Lunar moon (14/02/2014 Gregorian calendar). I know it's a bit awkward but I think we have no choice in this case.

I'm not sure why Ali did not update frequently to you but I think it's because Ali just had a newborn son so he is quite a bit busy than usual, maybe he just logged in to check the message?

In short, there are still some minor production issues and delays. However, Ali team is working hard to fix. So don't worry too much except we need to wait a bit longer than our expectation.

That's all what I know so I don't mind sharing to you.
Hope it can help.  ;D
I like linear switches

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #162 on: Fri, 14 February 2014, 00:31:16 »

I'm in the same situation as you because I ordered from Ali team 2 TKLs (one black and one green-teal). I believe at least 3 other Vietnamese customers are also in the same situation.

I just tried to contact Ali team in order to have some updates, here are what I received:

- The skeleton of the cases were finished but they still need to have some optimizations in order to be released as the final products.
- The products were not finished yet because the manufacturers in Vietnam did not really get back to work after a long Lunar New Year break, especially the hard anodizing manufacturers.

Usually, people in Vietnam really get back to work after the 15th Jan of Lunar moon (14/02/2014 Gregorian calendar). I know it's a bit awkward but I think we have no choice in this case.

I'm not sure why Ali did not update frequently to you but I think it's because Ali just had a newborn son so he is quite a bit busy than usual, maybe he just logged in to check the message?

In short, there are still some minor production issues and delays. However, Ali team is working hard to fix. So don't worry too much except we need to wait a bit longer than our expectation.

That's all what I know so I don't mind sharing to you.
Hope it can help.  ;D

Thanks for that, i was expecting the new year to delay things but I just wish Ali would give us a damned update instead of constantly leaving us wondering. Don't see why it's so hard to keep people informed, it takes literally less than a minute to do if you're already on here.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #163 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 02:01:25 »
Ali. Give us an ETA please, this is totally unacceptable to just up and disappear for weeks on end with no updates.

Am I the only one that's completely run out of patience? I would possibly be a little bit more understanding if you actually provided us with information but considering you've just left us hanging I'm well past that point now. Give us a damned update already, I don't even give a **** if you tell us they're going to take another month. I just want to know when I'm getting the goods I paid for over 2 MONTHS AGO.

As of today I've sent you 7-8 emails (none of which you've replied to) and countless PM's which got the same treatment. And you're online almost every day. Total bull****.
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 February 2014, 02:09:44 by bueller »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #164 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 04:37:42 »
Ali. Give us an ETA please, this is totally unacceptable to just up and disappear for weeks on end with no updates.

That's what happens when you deal with 'No-names" here on Geekhack.  The no-name description goes to anyone running a Group Buy for the FIRST time hence they have no GH experience and no credibility amongst anyone here.

I got scalped by trusting those sorts of 'no-names' here and got butt-raped (wallet-speak) but you learn from your experience here.  NEVER ever trust 'no-names unless they've already done successful Group Buys in this section and everyone has dealt with them.  In the future Bueller when something sounds too good, it's usually is and you will only lose your moolah in that belief.

That is why you trust the status quo, like BunnyLake, Raccoon, Matt3o, Feng, Qtan, IvanIvanovich, jil_jil32, i3oilermaker, MOZ, imsto, mkawa, jdcarpe and Pexon.  These I have dealt with in the past and were all 100% honest and decent about their Group Buys.  Anyone else I didn't mention is simply because I've never dealt with you just yet but be aware newly arrived individuals need time to establish themselves. 

I'm not saying all noobies are not to be trusted, just be aware of the items they're promising to deliver and whether or not you could afford to lose your money with that stranger.

Offline redeye

« Reply #165 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 05:30:51 »

Am I the only one that's completely run out of patience? I would possibly be a little bit more understanding if you actually provided us with information but considering you've just left us hanging I'm well past that point now. Give us a damned update already, I don't even give a **** if you tell us they're going to take another month. I just want to know when I'm getting the goods I paid for over 2 MONTHS AGO.

As of today I've sent you 7-8 emails (none of which you've replied to) and countless PM's which got the same treatment. And you're online almost every day. Total bull****.

You're not the only one bud. I just can't believe we haven't heard more voices from other participants concerning this, perhaps showing unity in how we feel may help get an update from alix. Or maybe the others are quite happy with the current situation who knows but as to whether it makes the thread unreadable, well... does that really matter?

Offline Germiphene

« Reply #166 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 19:59:29 »
Yeah I'm cheesed about this.  Its tough, because what other options do we have but to wait. 
HHKB pro | RF 87U | RF 87U uni-45g | CM QFR | Steelseries 6Gv2 | Filco MT2 | IBM model M | IBM SSK '87

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #167 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 20:09:13 »
Yeah I'm cheesed about this.  Its tough, because what other options do we have but to wait.

Canada

Offline avtar

« Reply #168 on: Mon, 17 February 2014, 22:18:45 »

Canada

What the fromage...

Offline HulkamaniaHogan

« Reply #169 on: Thu, 20 February 2014, 21:14:22 »
Considering the money we amount of money I put down on one, I would like an update. But, considering how long it I've seen keycaps, cases, and other products that new guys and the veterans have made and how long it's taken to get the product put out on a successful GB, then collect the money, then get the product paid for and manufactured, then packaged and shipped;I think we can say it takes a good amount of time.

Sure, we can sit here and post a bump page or get irate on a message board about how long it's taking, but all you do is look childish. Instead, why don't we take a look at some of Alixinhzai's past posts and works?

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40468.msg802930#msg802930

Here is a completed groupbuy from him in Feb. of 2013. He ran open orders until mid April, and orders were seen arrived early June. Others got theirs as late as mid July. But, for a groupbuy that ran for 4 months with around 30ish orders that was processed, manufactured, and shipped by a single man overseas, I think he got the job done and did a damn good job of it too.

So why am I bring this all up? Because maybe you guys need to think how much work and effort goes into a single person to make a damn dozen keyboard cases (with or without plates) and think of how long it would take you to do it by your damn self. Chill people.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #170 on: Thu, 20 February 2014, 21:40:23 »
Considering the money we amount of money I put down on one, I would like an update. But, considering how long it I've seen keycaps, cases, and other products that new guys and the veterans have made and how long it's taken to get the product put out on a successful GB, then collect the money, then get the product paid for and manufactured, then packaged and shipped;I think we can say it takes a good amount of time.

Sure, we can sit here and post a bump page or get irate on a message board about how long it's taking, but all you do is look childish. Instead, why don't we take a look at some of Alixinhzai's past posts and works?

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40468.msg802930#msg802930

Here is a completed groupbuy from him in Feb. of 2013. He ran open orders until mid April, and orders were seen arrived early June. Others got theirs as late as mid July. But, for a groupbuy that ran for 4 months with around 30ish orders that was processed, manufactured, and shipped by a single man overseas, I think he got the job done and did a damn good job of it too.

So why am I bring this all up? Because maybe you guys need to think how much work and effort goes into a single person to make a damn dozen keyboard cases (with or without plates) and think of how long it would take you to do it by your damn self. Chill people.

I've said numerous times that I don't even care how long its going to take, I just want alixinhzai to take some responsibility for his GB and give us an update. He's online every damned day!

Offline bubuchacha251

« Reply #171 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 00:26:07 »
yea,It's ok for me to wait,but I'm little bit wonder about alix didn't show up this 2-3 weeks to response some ppl's question :(

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #172 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 09:37:28 »
3 weeks with no updates and nearly 3 months since I paid for this ****.
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 February 2014, 10:22:46 by bueller »

Offline maxmalkav

« Reply #173 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 03:02:11 »
My case is not that terrible about this seller being MIA.
I approached him just before Lunar New Year and he replied me quite fast. Basically, I'm organising a keychain GB for the Spaniard folks plus a custom keycap (we made an IC and we get interest for around 120-130 keychains)

He told me he could provide me those keychains, after that, I have been waiting him to reply my PMs for almost 1 month now.

I have not collected money yet, but I fear that not having the keychains it is going to kill the GB. Even if he shows up again, it's going to be difficult for me to not worry thinking that he can be MIA again, but this time with some money that it is not mine at all. Our problem now is finding a cheap source of Cherry MX keychains to keep our GB alive (any suggestion is more than welcome!)

Sorry for the OT :$, I hope your situation will be happily solved at some point.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #174 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 07:06:37 »
My case is not that terrible about this seller being MIA.
I approached him just before Lunar New Year and he replied me quite fast. Basically, I'm organising a keychain GB for the Spaniard folks plus a custom keycap (we made an IC and we get interest for around 120-130 keychains)

He told me he could provide me those keychains, after that, I have been waiting him to reply my PMs for almost 1 month now.

I have not collected money yet, but I fear that not having the keychains it is going to kill the GB. Even if he shows up again, it's going to be difficult for me to not worry thinking that he can be MIA again, but this time with some money that it is not mine at all. Our problem now is finding a cheap source of Cherry MX keychains to keep our GB alive (any suggestion is more than welcome!)

Sorry for the OT :$, I hope your situation will be happily solved at some point.

I've given up, he clearly doesn't give a **** about giving us updates so I'm pretty much stuck waiting till he decides to make something happen. Such is life I guess.

Offline watterrbottle

« Reply #175 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 11:58:37 »

That's what happens when you deal with 'No-names" here on Geekhack.  The no-name description goes to anyone running a Group Buy for the FIRST time hence they have no GH experience and no credibility amongst anyone here.

I got scalped by trusting those sorts of 'no-names' here and got butt-raped (wallet-speak) but you learn from your experience here.  NEVER ever trust 'no-names unless they've already done successful Group Buys in this section and everyone has dealt with them.  In the future Bueller when something sounds too good, it's usually is and you will only lose your moolah in that belief.

That is why you trust the status quo, like BunnyLake, Raccoon, Matt3o, Feng, Qtan, IvanIvanovich, jil_jil32, i3oilermaker, MOZ, imsto, mkawa, jdcarpe and Pexon.  These I have dealt with in the past and were all 100% honest and decent about their Group Buys.  Anyone else I didn't mention is simply because I've never dealt with you just yet but be aware newly arrived individuals need time to establish themselves. 

I'm not saying all noobies are not to be trusted, just be aware of the items they're promising to deliver and whether or not you could afford to lose your money with that stranger.

FWIW - I've bought from him during his fairly large acrylic case sale in the classifieds with no hassle. Judging by how big the thread was, I wouldn't doubt theres a large number of people who would buy from him again.

Offline redeye

« Reply #176 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 12:35:39 »

FWIW - I've bought from him during his fairly large acrylic case sale in the classifieds with no hassle. Judging by how big the thread was, I wouldn't doubt theres a large number of people who would buy from him again.

That depends on how well this group buy goes surely?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #177 on: Sun, 02 March 2014, 01:20:07 »
my 1st batch will start next week :D U can get in if pay soon :D

Paid! Looking forward to this!

EDIT: What sort of time frame are we looking at before the first batch is complete?

I'll get time to complete CNC from manufactor soon :D after CNC, we need 7-10days to finish anodizing. More one week for hanlding and shipping :D

3 months ago today.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #178 on: Mon, 10 March 2014, 16:37:08 »
Sent you a PM, I need to change my address so please confirm you received my PM and email.

Offline redeye

« Reply #179 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 05:44:30 »
Update please alixinhzai.

Offline ggnarsil

« Reply #180 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 05:47:48 »
whats up Alixinhzai? it has been nearly 4 months past  :'( :'(  never had this such delay with my previous gb  :eek: :eek:

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #181 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 05:55:20 »
whats up Alixinhzai? it has been nearly 4 months past  :'( :'(  never had this such delay with my previous gb  :eek: :eek:

Phoenix1234 has been getting updates via PM and apparently about 2 weeks ago they had the cases finished and they were sending them for anodising. I've given up on asking for updates now.

Offline bdtbinh

• In Geek I trust
« Reply #182 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 03:01:58 »
Fear not! Ali been so busy with his new born baby but he still try his best to deliver us our beloved case ;D
I am eager to get my case asap as u but i think we should give him time to focus on making the best case he can :p
I live in VN too so if i get my case 1st, i`ll post pics for u guys. Be wise, man  :D

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #183 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 10:46:31 »
I must admit I have feared for my money over this time.
After the 45 day paypal windows I stopped following this thread and am just hoping.

Good luck team.

Offline avtar

« Reply #184 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 12:01:18 »
I must admit I have feared for my money over this time.
After the 45 day paypal windows I stopped following this thread and am just hoping.

Good luck team.

I hope the group buy finishes since you took my spot in it :/

These forgiving posts of "this person is very busy" don't seem to make sense if he's online everyday and sending updates to some members via PMs. It's a weird way of conducting a group buy.

Offline HulkamaniaHogan

« Reply #185 on: Thu, 20 March 2014, 14:07:34 »
I kind of want to eat my words from my earlier post. It sucks having your money sent to a person with no guarantee of product. Hopefully they will show up or we'll get some more public information soon.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #186 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 03:40:46 »
and sending updates to some members via PMs. It's a weird way of conducting a group buy.

Yeah that is really starting to piss me off. Not ONCE has he replied to my PMs, emails or posts in this thread since way back at the beginning of February (7 weeks ago) but he's more than happy to PM others. Total bull****.

Alixinhzai - you could have saved your reputation if you had of just kept us up to date with the status of the cases. Instead you chose to ignore us at every turn. I don't give a **** if you are legit about the delays, there is no excuse for keeping us in the dark this long.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #187 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 03:42:51 »
PS. In two days it will be 16 weeks since you took my cash.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #188 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 08:02:35 »
Still no replies to my request to change address. Has anyone been PM'ed recently?

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #189 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 18:39:40 »
Still no replies to my request to change address. Has anyone been PM'ed recently?

Nope. Eagerly awaiting my case+plate though.   :D

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #190 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 06:53:26 »
Coming up on 19 weeks now.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #191 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 07:26:21 »
Coming up on 19 weeks now.
Last active April 11th, just give an update...

I would be lying if I said I regretted not buying one of these cases.

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #192 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 01:06:56 »
I would be lying if I said I DIDN'T regret buying this case.
I tried very hard to get in on this buy only to be left hoping my $200 would find it's way back to me.
The cases were anodized a month ago apparently.
Fingers still crossed.

edit: I don't even think I like 60% keyboards any more.

Offline bubuchacha251

« Reply #193 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 11:55:37 »
sigh...some ppl who join FMJ's 2nd GB already got their case in china,and this one seems like never :(

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #194 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 12:31:51 »
sigh...some ppl who join FMJ's 2nd GB already got their case in china,and this one seems like never :(

Yeah I never thought when I paid for this at the start of December I'd still be waiting for it 4 and a half months later. My hope is fading pretty fast considering we can't get an update. Even if they do ship the cases I have no way of knowing if I'll get mine, I'm not at the address I used when I ordered.

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #195 on: Sat, 19 April 2014, 17:58:08 »
I wish I could get my money back. I've watched other cases and plates get manufactured and ship before this.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #196 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 01:17:38 »
I wish I could get my money back. I've watched other cases and plates get manufactured and ship before this.

You and me both. I'm done, I don't believe for a second that were going to get our cases after such a long delay and no communication.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 April 2014, 06:14:12 by bueller »

Offline Kfactork

« Reply #197 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 01:23:49 »

You and me both. I'm done, I don't believe for a second that were going to get our cases after such a long delay and no communication.

**** you alixinhzai, you scamming bastard.
I don't get the deal with this guy. He was active today too! :o
Is it really worth it? :(

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #198 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 15:14:43 »

Goodbye $200.  :(

@alixinhzai: Hope you've got some explanation for this. Or plan to refund us. Or... Idk, figure this out man...

Offline Germiphene

« Reply #199 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 13:36:36 »
This is sad...... My lesson to learn is that if I don't have either the product in hand or a tracking number, I'm cancelling my paypal order, and getting refunded.  This shouldn't be allowed to happen.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 April 2014, 14:24:24 by Germiphene »
HHKB pro | RF 87U | RF 87U uni-45g | CM QFR | Steelseries 6Gv2 | Filco MT2 | IBM model M | IBM SSK '87