Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4156246 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #29150 on: Sat, 15 January 2022, 07:59:33 »
I've a hairline fracture on one of my feet from standing too long at my job
Don't you have to hit or attempt to bend a bone to fracture it?  If it really is a work injury don't they have insurance?

My only practical suggestion is to find something to put under the back of your shoe to make it slightly taller - that way you can stand with your weight straight down from your leg and hopefully not put any pressure on the broken bit.

NT eats alot of meat/eggs/dairy,  highly correlates with hip-fractures, osteoporosis.

Animal products acidifies the blood, the body rebalances the ph by leeching phosphates from the bones.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29151 on: Sun, 16 January 2022, 13:24:51 »
Possibly more fun job, less pay and a longer commute - good idea or not.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29152 on: Sun, 16 January 2022, 13:35:08 »

buh how many attractivo female coworkers ?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29153 on: Sun, 16 January 2022, 13:42:52 »
buh how many attractivo female coworkers ?
Assuming none, same as current place.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29154 on: Sun, 16 January 2022, 17:10:33 »
Job satisfaction is crucial, and it seems that your batting average has not been good in the past. And less pay is a serious negative.

I would say that it makes sense if the other job is significantly better, but unless it is a noticeable improvement it may not be worth the cost in time and money.
"It turns out that for a decade, whenever Trump wanted to get a loan, or make a deal, he would inflate the value of his real estate. For instance, suggesting that his 11,000-square foot penthouse was a 30,000-square foot penthouse.
And the attorney general of New York knew that Trump's property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties.
It was all part of a very sophisticated real estate practice known as “lying.”
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29155 on: Mon, 17 January 2022, 00:02:24 »
Job satisfaction is crucial

The older I get, the more I realize money is nothing and happiness is everything.
So much so that I took 1/3rd the pay I was making as a PM to cut meat instead of sitting in pointless meetings and doing spreadsheets all day.

You work a job you hate, you will start to hate yourself as well, and eventually just burn out around 40. Not worth the soul toll imo.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #29156 on: Mon, 17 January 2022, 03:01:55 »

The older I get, the more I realize money is nothing and happiness is everything.
So much so that I took 1/3rd the pay I was making as a PM to cut meat instead of sitting in pointless meetings and doing spreadsheets all day.

You work a job you hate, you will start to hate yourself as well, and eventually just burn out around 40. Not worth the soul toll imo.

I'm glad seeing you, a younger person, already finding this simple rule, we going to constantly suffer if we won't like what we do. Job satisfaction is crucial. I experienced it few times in my life and had to change jobs, cause not being happy from it, I started to physically suffer, health went down, mental and physical. Then it took a long time to recover, even after changing job.
I considered myself a mentally stroing person, till it broke me. I learnt to never underestimate a power of unhappiness at work (plus working with real fascist employers...).
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29157 on: Mon, 17 January 2022, 09:11:33 »
I learnt to never underestimate a power of unhappiness at work (plus working with real fascist employers...).

The reason why __Just About__ every job out there feels fascist is because of our very flawed accounting systems.

What is the death of a whale or tree worth. "these are _Externalities_" as in they're not counted.   

The same goes for your feelings, your "happiness/general welfare", your "friendships/connections".

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29158 on: Mon, 17 January 2022, 13:13:55 »

I'm glad you got there, this was something I worked out before I got my first real job and 40 is not so far away.  Unfortunately that meant I didn't bother to get top grades leading to not getting an impressive job on my CV as you must to have landed the PM one after being unemployed for years and I don't have the fat bank balance of someone who never found the time to spend their earnings until they noticed their life sucked and quit.

Putting the sponge in the bottom of trifles on a production line for a day while I was at college was worthy of hate but none of my proper jobs have been.  Current job is frustrating because either it should be easy but isn't (when the machine doesn't do what it's supposed to) or because it is working well and I'm bored.  As I improve I should learn how to make it work more often but that's just going to mean more boredom...  Is the other job better?  Well it's manual so more rewarding, but that also means it's going to be repetitive.

2 weeks until I finish probation then I'll have to give a month's notice, currently I can leave at the end of the day.  I'm still not convinced there is anything I can happily do day after day, week after week, year after year even if opportunities and qualifications weren't an issue.  Actually there is one job - demolition.  I don't think blowing stuff up would get old.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29159 on: Mon, 17 January 2022, 13:50:27 »

Actually there is one job - demolition.  I don't think blowing stuff up would get old.

I know that you are joking, but demolition is a nasty job.

99% of it is beating and shoveling and scraping and sweeping up the debris that is left after the very brief thrill of actually knocking something down.
"It turns out that for a decade, whenever Trump wanted to get a loan, or make a deal, he would inflate the value of his real estate. For instance, suggesting that his 11,000-square foot penthouse was a 30,000-square foot penthouse.
And the attorney general of New York knew that Trump's property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties.
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29160 on: Mon, 17 January 2022, 14:15:55 »
Actually there is one job - demolition.  I don't think blowing stuff up would get old.
I know that you are joking, but demolition is a nasty job.

99% of it is beating and shoveling and scraping and sweeping up the debris that is left after the very brief thrill of actually knocking something down.
Yeah, can't say the manual side looks fun and I don't have any structural engineering qualifications to skip that and get to be the guy who has all the responsibility for planning where the charges go and pressing the button, which would be the fun job.  I don't live in a city so there's no demolition work here anyway, it's at least 90% care homes and offices.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29161 on: Tue, 18 January 2022, 10:27:01 »
After two weeks of putting stuff in your eye you'd think it gets easier, but it doesn't.  Eye drops seem to roll out down my nose quicker every time and putting the goo in to go to bed has resulted in me blinking at the exact wrong moment the last two nights leading me to scratch the end of the tube on the damaged surface which hurts a lot.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29162 on: Tue, 18 January 2022, 12:15:46 »
After two weeks of putting stuff in your eye you'd think it gets easier, but it doesn't.  Eye drops seem to roll out down my nose quicker every time and putting the goo in to go to bed has resulted in me blinking at the exact wrong moment the last two nights leading me to scratch the end of the tube on the damaged surface which hurts a lot.

Contact lens waves hello
:D

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29163 on: Tue, 18 January 2022, 12:28:45 »
Laser surgery claims a 90% success rate.
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29164 on: Tue, 18 January 2022, 13:11:52 »
Laser surgery claims a 90% success rate.

they're not forever, you have to get it again in ~10 years.

The risk (also) is not worth it.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29165 on: Tue, 18 January 2022, 15:59:13 »
For better or worse this is not vision related, it's suspected "recurrent epithlial erosion syndrome", or in English there's a flap of eyeball covering that wont stick back down after some dumbass tried to put a cupboard door through his eye.  Apparently it just needs to stay lubricated and it will fix itself, I'm not convinced but it's another week 'til my next appointment so there's still time.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29167 on: Wed, 19 January 2022, 22:25:51 »
It's not even tomorrow yet, and I'm already angry in anticipation.

Offline iri

« Reply #29168 on: Wed, 19 January 2022, 23:11:11 »
One week into my vacation in Africa, I decided to read news. Opened the BBC front page and saw the "Biden says Russia is invading Ukraine any time now!!111" that's been there for months in different forms.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #29169 on: Thu, 20 January 2022, 03:19:29 »
It's not even tomorrow yet, and I'm already angry in anticipation.

What's happening tomorrow?
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29170 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 00:46:49 »
Has anyone ever had to deal with a new, but overly ambitious boss who creates way more work for you with their new vision?
How do you deal with that without coming off to someone you just met as lazy, or an *******?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29171 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 02:45:40 »
Has anyone ever had to deal with a new, but overly ambitious boss who creates way more work for you with their new vision?
How do you deal with that without coming off to someone you just met as lazy, or an *******?
That's a surprising question coming from you, I thought you cared less what people thought (a good thing)  Glad you at least try to play the game at work :)

I don't think any boss should have a vision until they've been in the role (or have been doing a lesser role in the same department before being promoted) for at least three cycles (if you pay people every two weeks that would be six weeks, if you prepare monthly reports three months...) and if any boss tried to change before they knew what was going on I would be vocal in my concerns - "good idea but if you change that you're going to need to change this and this and this which you haven't seen in action yet".

If they do know what's going on while you still call them new then they're probably a super organised type in which case data is your friend - "I used to be able to do that in an hour and the new way may be quicker once I'm good at it but while I'm learning it's going to take much longer - I hope you're offering overtime!" said in a jokey manner would probably be my starter, though that would depend on their personality and the relationship you have with them.  Note that offering to work overtime counts as not lazy and saying it might be quicker strokes their ego so they should like you.

This may not apply at all if you're working in a role or environment unlike any I've been in.  It doesn't sound like the question of a limping butcher which would be one such role.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29172 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 09:06:58 »
Tp4 has a vision. 

Instead of military spending, we give a 3090 to every man woman child

Zen 4 whole pc platform $500

RAM Drive.. $500

Quantum Oled Monitor.... $500

Colorimeter... $25

Color Spectrophotometer... $200

World peace Achieved

Offline iri

« Reply #29173 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 10:35:41 »
Their new vision on how much meat you should prepare?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #29174 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 22:50:57 »

Communicate what you feel to them. If you do not do so, they will see nothing as wrong.
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29175 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 10:00:38 »
Anyone want an eyeball?  This un-careful owner would be happier with just one.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline iri

« Reply #29176 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 10:04:32 »
if only i had a spare socket

-Ray Bradbury

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29177 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 10:46:14 »
Just came across this on a job website :'(

GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29178 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 11:02:18 »
Anyone want an eyeball?  This un-careful owner would be happier with just one.

Arrrghhhh.. S_orange's pieces of eight, he be tryn' to release Calypso...

Offline iri

« Reply #29179 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 14:07:53 »

(Attachment Link)
Apparently, you shouldn't be suitably qualified to know how to spell.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #29180 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 14:45:20 »
my envkx ev stopped working anyone know how to reprogram this crap. there is no documentation anywhere!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29181 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 14:57:52 »
(Attachment Link)
Apparently, you shouldn't be suitably qualified to know how to spell.
Shocking isn't it.

my envkx ev stopped working anyone know how to reprogram this crap. there is no documentation anywhere!
Reprogramming an Electric Vehicle?  Or is this some other thing that you might be able to find documentation for if it wasn't appallingly named?
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #29182 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 15:55:28 »

Reprogramming an Electric Vehicle?  Or is this some other thing that you might be able to find documentation for if it wasn't appallingly named?

yeah the name is pretty unconventional.

It's this keyboard
https://key-board.tistory.com/14

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #29183 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 17:43:01 »
Co op got cancelled and i was looking forward to it all year. Now i have to take some **** course like philosophy

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #29184 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 17:53:16 »

Communicate what you feel to them. If you do not do so, they will see nothing as wrong.

Fake it.

Assuming your boss has given you a laundry list of **** to do - pick the top one or two items in it that are most likely to provide you with the type of challenge that you're there for and start with those.
Depending on the relevance of the remainders (and/or the likelihood you can even manage such things in reality) cherry pick those you don't actively dislike and work them as time permits.

Within a month of two your new boss will either have completely changed changed his approach, started a new project or else have been promoted to manage a different team. Rinse and repeat.

No kidding: read Scott Adam's books (not just the Dilbert Comic Books) - he really does have some good insights into dealing with nutjob workplaces.

Topre REALFORCE

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29185 on: Wed, 02 February 2022, 06:08:54 »
It's this keyboard
https://key-board.tistory.com/14
When all else fails pull it apart - find the controller chip and hope it's readable, then the datasheet for it and maybe there are even helpful programming header(s) on the PCB.  Looks likely to have a white PCB which can be hell to photograph but if can get traces to show in the shine I'll have a look, haven't attempted to trace a key matrix in a while.  Hopefully it wont come to that but the offer's there :thumb:
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29186 on: Wed, 02 February 2022, 11:18:29 »
Just back from the hospital.  Turns out I've been putting the crap in my eye wrong every night and I was supposed to be warned that missing a day was a disaster, which I wasn't, so I did.  That's cost me two days of agony and one day's pay!  After finally making the doctor hear I'm on day three in a row of having problems he's fitted a "bandage contact lens" which means no pain for at least three weeks until they remove it - why is this not the first thing they do?!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29187 on: Wed, 02 February 2022, 11:37:55 »

he's fitted a "bandage contact lens"

I had never even heard of such a thing. That sounds like a good idea.

There are a couple of times in my life that something like that might have helped.
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29188 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 09:38:36 »
he's fitted a "bandage contact lens"
That sounds like a good idea.
Indeed it does sound great, I still thought so at bed time last night.  But this morning after waking up I wasn't so sure and having worn it for a while at work I was back on the phone to the hospital.  Maybe it's not the contact's fault but my eye's still broken.

The hospital were going to call me back in half an hour five hours ago, I chased after two and the friendly receptionist had spoken to the the doctor I saw yesterday who said something's not right but having just phoned again there was no further update as to what to do and it's already 3:30PM.  Wearing dark sunglasses writing this my eye still stings but at least I've not had random stabbing pain for a little while.  That happens more if I close the bad eye and keep moving the other so I think the stinging is preferable.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29189 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 10:05:57 »

Wearing dark sunglasses

Mostly-semi-off-topic, but

My younger sister has been an optician for many years, and she is practically a crusader for sunglasses. She is convinced that UV is one of the biggest enemies of the eyes and that everyone should be wearing sunglasses whenever they go outside in daylight.

Personally, I almost never go out into sunlight without my sunglasses. By the time I was a teenager I was painfully aware of bright light, particularly since I have blue eyes that are rather sensitive.

- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29190 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 13:23:44 »
My younger sister has been an optician for many years, and she is practically a crusader for sunglasses. She is convinced that UV is one of the biggest enemies of the eyes and that everyone should be wearing sunglasses whenever they go outside in daylight.
If you live somewhere sunny she's probably got a point, here not so much.  Luckily I have dark ones for cycling towards sunrise on the way to work or sunset on the way home, they're too dark for the rest of the day on all but a couple of days a year but good for sitting in a dark room looking at a dim screen now!

4:15 phone call "can you be at the hospital by 5?"  Of course I can.  Sit in waiting room 'til 5:15...

Doctor D's thoughts today "it's still scratched, it should hurt less, lets put in another bandage contact.  You were told to add eye drops every hour?" compared to doctor C yesterday's "the scratch is practically healed, put in these anti-biotic eyedrops 3 times a day".  Either today's doc has shares in the eyedrop company or yesterday's was useless.  I will say yesterday's was better with the anaesthetic, or maybe he was worse and used way too much - either way the pain has returned already while I got to bed time last night.  But just add eye drops and it goes again - I can deal with that.  If only they'd been consistent I would have gone to the pharmacy and picked up some more :rolleyes:
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #29191 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 19:14:21 »
ya'll remember this?

lol i was weird still am I take pride.

whats bothering me is that i stopped being creative and crazy now i'm just hmm idk whatever i am
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 February 2022, 19:20:43 by appleonama »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29192 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 23:25:25 »
I am so tired and angry all the time, and tired of being angry.
Being a constant ball of misery really takes a lot of energy, but it's the only way I know how to be.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29193 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 23:33:13 »
OMG,  This TV was setup improperly the saturation from 239 to 255 are clipped. 

It's crazy how some people won't even notice.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #29194 on: Thu, 03 February 2022, 23:52:43 »
Being a constant ball of misery really takes a lot of energy, but it's the only way I know how to be.

Well you be the best darn ball of misery you can be!

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #29195 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 00:28:54 »

Life gets the best of us.
Sorry to hear that being angry all the time is exhausting.
Life plays out in mysterious ways.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29196 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 08:06:38 »

Your response is understandable.

The human race has failed miserably in its responsibility to manage itself and its home planet, and it does not appear prepared to change any time soon.

As The Police sang, shortly before the election of Ronald Reagan:  "When the World Is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around"
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #29197 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 08:22:30 »
It's been a week and a half since I tested positive and this cough is still kicking my ass.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TKC 1800, Crystal Box Navy, Sprit 100g

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #29198 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 08:30:23 »
Now that I'm feeling better, I swapped out my audio racks for a pair of 16u racks that helped with cable management and allow me to organize everything better.  It got rid of any static and interference, but now I have a nasty ground loop.  Ran all the balanced cables through isolation transformer and the hum is still here through 3 of the amps.  Two options are left, run a separate ground cable to each component. Or install cheater plugs(would rather not). 

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TKC 1800, Crystal Box Navy, Sprit 100g

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29199 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 09:28:36 »
The human race has failed miserably in its responsibility to manage itself and its home planet, and it does not appear prepared to change any time soon.

Yes, but what % veggie is Fohat.dig ?