Author Topic: MiMiC Cables - Custom Sleeved Cables  (Read 438850 times)

Offline anti808

Re: MiMiC Cables - Custom Sleeved Cables
« Reply #1300 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 03:18:43 »
Like the post above, just wanted to check up on an order I placed earlier in March. Thanks!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1301 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 10:02:49 »
Like the post above, just wanted to check up on an order I placed earlier in March. Thanks!
PM me with an order number and I'll let you know.

Hi TJ! I placed an order on the 15th last month. I was just wondering if I can look forward to it soon :)

I don't know how I missed this for a month, and I've all but certainly sent your order out by now, but hit me with a pm if you haven't got it or at least tracking yet.

Offline CoolGrayAJ

« Reply #1302 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 14:50:06 »
Just got it in the other day! Thanks :)

HHKB         Razer BlackWidow     Steelseries 6gv2         Logitech G710+
                   Evil Geniuses Edition   MX Red & Brown

Offline anovendstern

« Reply #1303 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 19:07:12 »
Hi, I ordered one 03/20/2016, or at least that's when I received the order confirmation. I was wondering if I can get an update since it's been almost 3 weeks and the anticipation is driving me insane! The order number is 2123. Thanks!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1304 on: Sun, 10 April 2016, 02:35:09 »
Hi, I ordered one 03/20/2016, or at least that's when I received the order confirmation. I was wondering if I can get an update since it's been almost 3 weeks and the anticipation is driving me insane! The order number is 2123. Thanks!

PMed

Offline Vypr

« Reply #1305 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 15:57:00 »
Do you do coiled USB 3.0 cables? I'm looking to get a coiled USB 3.0 cable for joining the two halves of an Infinity Ergodox.
current keyboard: VE.A (home) WhiteFox TrueFox (home)  MD1 Infinity (Home)  Infinity Ergodox (work)
future keyboards:

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1306 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 17:14:05 »
Do you do coiled USB 3.0 cables? I'm looking to get a coiled USB 3.0 cable for joining the two halves of an Infinity Ergodox.

Yeah, I think I have the check box set up for it.  If not, know that if you request coiled in the comments, instead of however many feet you order, it will be inches once coiled.  IE - 6 ft cable turns into 6 inch coiled cable

Offline Vypr

« Reply #1307 on: Sun, 17 April 2016, 18:37:05 »

Yeah, I think I have the check box set up for it.  If not, know that if you request coiled in the comments, instead of however many feet you order, it will be inches once coiled.  IE - 6 ft cable turns into 6 inch coiled cable

Cool, I placed the order (#2167) though I'm not sure if the comments made it through to the order, it wasn't in the confirmation email. I added that I'd like a coil and that the overall cable length when done should be about 12 inches and to have heat shrink tubing at the ends.
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 April 2016, 11:20:04 by Vypr »
current keyboard: VE.A (home) WhiteFox TrueFox (home)  MD1 Infinity (Home)  Infinity Ergodox (work)
future keyboards:

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #1308 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 05:20:23 »
Duuude... that is one of the coolest projects I've seen in a long time.

If I read correctly... you ship international (so to Netherlands as well) and I have to order off your website, yes?
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1309 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 11:43:32 »

If I read correctly... you ship international (so to Netherlands as well) and I have to order off your website, yes?

Correct on both counts, yes.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #1310 on: Mon, 18 April 2016, 11:44:43 »

Correct on both counts, yes.

Very cool, thanks for the info. Gonna check out your site then!
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline Vypr

« Reply #1311 on: Mon, 13 June 2016, 23:31:30 »

Just got my cable at work today, it looks amazing  :eek: (excuse the poor lighting in my room)
Sadly I haven't had time or the chance lately to put together my Infinity Ergodox (hopefully I'll have a free weekend soon).
Thanks again TJ  :thumb:
future keyboards:

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1312 on: Tue, 14 June 2016, 03:27:53 »
Show Image

Just got my cable at work today, it looks amazing  :eek: (excuse the poor lighting in my room)
Sadly I haven't had time or the chance lately to put together my Infinity Ergodox (hopefully I'll have a free weekend soon).
Thanks again TJ  :thumb:

Glad to hear that you're happy with it!  GL with the ergodox

Offline Data

« Reply #1313 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 12:18:18 »
@tjc Any plans to do sleeved SATA cables?  I'd love to match SATA with USB for the VE.A.  :D

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1314 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 00:24:01 »
@tjc Any plans to do sleeved SATA cables?  I'd love to match SATA with USB for the VE.A.  :D

Shoot me an email and I'll give you a quote.

Offline seville57

« Reply #1315 on: Sun, 23 October 2016, 13:12:18 »
Hi

I have some questions: 1. Heatshrink colors?  2. I'm lookin for to buy a 550 Paracord Red Sleeved USB cable with white heatshrinks that will match the Jukebox SA Red Spacebar color (signature plastic Red = Rn)?

Thanks for your help.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1316 on: Mon, 24 October 2016, 02:37:20 »
Hi

I have some questions: 1. Heatshrink colors?  2. I'm lookin for to buy a 550 Paracord Red Sleeved USB cable with white heatshrinks that will match the Jukebox SA Red Spacebar color (signature plastic Red = Rn)?

Thanks for your help.

1. black, white, red, green, blue, gray, clear, purple, yellow, black fabric, orange and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few
2. That's easily doable.  Place an order and in the comments, request white heatshrink

Offline seville57

« Reply #1317 on: Mon, 24 October 2016, 10:06:09 »
Hi

Thanks for your help.

1. black, white, red, green, blue, gray, clear, purple, yellow, black fabric, orange and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few
2. That's easily doable.  Place an order and in the comments, request white heatshrink
Thanks for the ansewers.

Some missunderstandin on question 2, I'm lookin for a Red 550 Paracord sleeved USB cable that can/will match the Jukebox SA Red Spacebar color. Maybe something like this: https://www.paracord.eu/Imperial-Red-Paracord-Type-III

« Last Edit: Mon, 24 October 2016, 10:14:30 by seville57 »

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1318 on: Mon, 24 October 2016, 12:42:37 »
Hi

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the ansewers.

Some missunderstandin on question 2, I'm lookin for a Red 550 Paracord sleeved USB cable that can/will match the Jukebox SA Red Spacebar color. Maybe something like this: https://www.paracord.eu/Imperial-Red-Paracord-Type-III

Show Image

When you place an order, there's a drop down to choose a color paracord.  Imperial red is one of them.  I don't have heatshrink colors as drop downs, that's why I phrased my answer as I did.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1319 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 16:24:49 »
I really need to use this more.  Hopefully, I'll dump a load of pics later this week.  I might actually have time for once.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1320 on: Fri, 02 December 2016, 09:49:18 »
(´・ω・`)
I love Elzy