geekhack Marketplace > ★IMSTO★

A month and a half in and no delivery

(1/4) > >>

nlak:
I jumped in on the Ducky YoTD group buy in _NOVEMBER_ but am yet to receive anything.

Payment confirmed 26th November, last update on tracking is December 10th.

I have seen another thread here about something that took too long but this is getting pretty nuts. I ordered this thing as an EARLY Christmas present and still waiting. Imsto says its on the way still.

Looking for reassurance from other customers that I shouldn't worry (or should I?).

SmallFry:
Well, I've never bought from Imsto, but he has a very good reputation around here for a reason. I don't know, but if the last update was December 10th, you may want to contact the courier.

Sifo:
I wouldn't blame imsto but the courier. China doesn't have the best postal service. In fact the slowest I've ever experienced :/

csimi:
Probably the holiday season.
I got tracking info for my keycaps on nov 29 and they just arrived today. No tracking updates for a month.

eth0s:
IMSTO is great, he always gets the right stuff the to right person.  He can't help the slowness of the mail.  Just be patient and I'm sure you'll get your stuff.  If not, I'm sure IMSTO will make it right.  I got 3 sets of thick PBT caps from him last year, (and a set of POM jellies too as I recall) and I remember it seemed like it took forever, so just hang in there.  As you approach 60+ days though, maybe send him a PM asking what's up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version