Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8546796 times)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #18800 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:43:47 »
So I woke up and I checked my emails, and I have nothing, and i'm not in the dibs list either, wat do?

He didn't send invoices for 420. If you aren't on that dibs list and were in on the 420 thread, you got some 420 caps.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #18801 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:44:07 »
is he going to leave it open for dibs member for the whole night? Oh god!

Better put some coffee on

He can't. He already **** himself 10 times he said. Coffee bad for that.
LOL! Meetings over.. Now, do I want to drive home or wait it out? Come on, clackman!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #18802 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:44:13 »
So I woke up and I checked my emails, and I have nothing, and i'm not in the dibs list either, wat do?

Nothing has gone out to anyone, do not worry.....yet

This thread is something special

CC really knows how to bring us together for the holidays <3

Its like one big family reunion  :p

Except I'm not drunk making an embarrassment of myself to my extended family!

I mean.. we are kinda your extended family. So I guess the real question is what was added to that bubble tea you had earlier?  ;)

Just a little LSD, baybayyy

Offline justify

• Great news!
« Reply #18803 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:44:57 »

He didn't send invoices for 420. If you aren't on that dibs list and were in on the 420 thread, you got some 420 caps.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline joey

« Reply #18804 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:48:59 »

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Grats!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #18805 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:49:08 »
Please never post 6 pages while I sleep .-.

Anyway I'm back up so we can confirm no-one got anything 420 wise yet and are you sure about that Absyrd?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #18806 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:49:28 »

Man, I hope that's the case.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #18807 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:50:51 »

The people that get early dibs in the Flux sale either didn't send an email for the 4/20 sale or their choices were all gone by the time he got to their email.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #18808 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:51:27 »

Anyway I'm back up so we can confirm no-one got anything 420 wise yet and are you sure about that Absyrd?

Going to hit 12 next time you're asleep ;)
And it's pretty positive, go read through the 420 thread.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #18809 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:53:32 »

The people that get early dibs in the Flux sale either didn't send an email for the 4/20 sale or their choices were all gone by the time he got to their email.

If that's the case then that means I got one of my 420 choices.  My email was sent so late I didn't think I had a chance.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #18810 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:55:58 »

I have halvy most of it seems to be you and nubs ;p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #18811 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:56:12 »
If that's the case then that means I got one of my 420 choices.  My email was sent so late I didn't think I had a chance.

Same. But seeing how many people posted in the thread minus the 10 from the flux dibs list... late emails still were fine. I guess he just produced plenty to cover us. :D

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #18812 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:56:19 »
Is Conduit Grey a new colour?  Not sure to go random or for the named item, if I'm even around to get the chance...

* suicidal_orange goes to work, with no personal internet allowed
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #18813 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:56:46 »

I have halvy most of it seems to be you and nubs ;p

I've been on a roll! Gotta get my therapy post count up, right?!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #18814 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:56:50 »
alright well i stayed up late a few nights and CC posts nothing, go to bed at midnight wake up and all this **** has kicked off... so I'm going to stop trying, if CC want's to only support NA's in his calendar thing when ever it goes up, fair enough. rip

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #18815 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:57:11 »

Yo. You're not allowed to post without Brie GIF.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #18816 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:57:47 »
alright well i stayed up late a few nights and CC posts nothing, go to bed at midnight wake up and all this **** has kicked off... so I'm going to stop trying, if CC want's to only support NA's in his calendar thing when ever it goes up, fair enough. rip

He did the 420 in the AM and flux dibs at midnight. He has had a LONG day and covered many time zones, I'd say.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #18817 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:58:30 »

Yo. You're not allowed to post without Brie GIF.

Show Image

More

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #18818 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 02:58:34 »

Same. But seeing how many people posted in the thread minus the 10 from the flux dibs list... late emails still were fine. I guess he just produced plenty to cover us. :D

Yay. I hope so  :)

More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #18819 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:03:06 »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #18820 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:04:49 »
More
Show Image

Guess i'll go to sleep now.

The one trizkut posted tho
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #18821 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:06:02 »

He did the 420 in the AM and flux dibs at midnight. He has had a LONG day and covered many time zones, I'd say.

420 was in April though right? I was asleep for all the flux stuff bar the thread being open for a week or so, I've been having later nights this week to try and catch the updates as they happen on the off-chance, but I've missed every update... idk maybe it's just me? Either way Ima chillout on it I think

Offline justify

• Great news!
« Reply #18822 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:07:05 »
I'm UK and I dont feel like I missed much, I just have tapatalk notifications on and if theres anything in the morning I would get notified.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #18823 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:07:36 »

420 was in April though right? I was asleep for all the flux stuff bar the thread being open for a week or so, I've been having later nights this week to try and catch the updates as they happen on the off-chance, but I've missed every update... idk maybe it's just me? Either way Ima chillout on it I think

I meant the 420 update yesterday. I was napping because I had a cold. Also never expect update on weekday early AM west coast.

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18824 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:07:40 »
So what's the email address we are meant to use? I'm a bit lost haha

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #18825 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:08:50 »
Party over. Halvy baby has gone to bed. :(

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #18826 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:09:45 »

I meant the 420 update yesterday. I was napping because I had a cold. Also never expect update on weekday early AM west coast.

I missed that update lol, yeah I'd use tap-talk but don't you have to pay for it?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #18827 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:09:55 »
i think he's going to leave it open for 24 hours for those with dibs tickets. Off to bed now, all of you :D

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #18828 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:10:52 »
i think he's going to leave it open for 24 hours for those with dibs tickets. Off to bed now, all of you :D

I just woke up. You're stuck with me. :p

Offline WolfTickets

« Reply #18829 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:11:26 »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #18830 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:13:13 »
I missed that update lol, yeah I'd use tap-talk but don't you have to pay for it?

No. You don't have to pay for tapatalk
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline raymogi

« Reply #18831 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:13:54 »
I was refreshing my tapatalk the whole meeting. That meeting went very fast unlike any other days :thumb:
Please feed my addiction.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #18832 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:14:49 »
I was refreshing my tapatalk the whole meeting. That meeting went very fast unlike any other days :thumb:

Some may hate on it, but this cc stuff brings life to the forums AND to some people's workdays.

Offline raymogi

« Reply #18833 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:16:35 »
Can't agree more. Just watching the comments on therapy thread already made the day goes faster!
Please feed my addiction.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #18834 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:19:19 »
Man I really wish my R4 PBT package would start moving.  Damn USPS.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #18835 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:33:55 »
Just took a big dump in honor of Belfong. Cheers!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #18836 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:37:50 »

but this wasn't in small incremental poops like belfong?  he saved it to last for 10 trips to the toilet.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #18837 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:39:31 »

but this wasn't in small incremental poops like belfong?  he saved it to last for 10 trips to the toilet.

With the amount of coffee wyfe made me, chain vaping and fighting this bug, I may make 9 more trips before the sun comes up.

Offline dreadvirus

« Reply #18838 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:49:38 »
let not my tired eyes be in vain haha
Looking 4: GID reaper,Clacks
Offering: Dark/Green Warmaster,Raven,G2

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #18839 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:51:24 »
With the amount of coffee wyfe made me, chain vaping and fighting this bug, I may make 9 more trips before the sun comes up.

haha caffeine with a cold doesn't sound too good.  i'm just getting over a cold myself.  i'm probably going to get some sleep now before it decides to return.  goodnight :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #18840 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:53:15 »

haha caffeine with a cold doesn't sound too good.  i'm just getting over a cold myself.  i'm probably going to get some sleep now before it decides to return.  goodnight :)

G'night, naas. Nice to see you.  :-*

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #18841 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:54:51 »
400 posts overnight.

It's been busy around here.

Offline joey

« Reply #18842 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:55:13 »
Everyone going to bed...great time to start the sale :thumb:

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #18843 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 04:07:12 »
Woke up randomly in the middle of the night, so am extra 4 or 5 pages. Only one new notification from Tapatalk.

Going back to bed, everyone. This is crazy.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #18844 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 04:10:59 »
I got a Xmas party to be at in a few hours. Going to go lay down.  If I miss it. good luck to everyone.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18845 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 04:12:26 »
Everyone going to bed...great time to start the sale :thumb:
Heh
5pm here, I'm up and ready but not my mobile connection hnnggg
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline 3K

« Reply #18846 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 04:22:56 »
>favouring sleep over clacks

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline Telephasic

« Reply #18847 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 04:49:28 »
If any of these members miss this window, they are gonna need some serious therapy

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #18849 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 05:53:14 »
5 unread pages... and I didn't miss anything!  ;D

Morning y'all!