Author Topic: Hot Keys Talk  (Read 4085807 times)

Offline martinyeah

Re: Hot Keys Talk
« Reply #900 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 11:59:37 »
Once i played around with the colors i kind of liked how it turned out so i had my GF help me throw this together. (cause i can't PS worth crap)

It's 16:9 So if you wanted to make it 1920x1080 you can, or just set as it should scale fine.
Show Image

Thank you again for your Great photo Evo :)

Did you take these photos at Shinto Shrine?

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #901 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 20:16:55 »
Once i played around with the colors i kind of liked how it turned out so i had my GF help me throw this together. (cause i can't PS worth crap)

It's 16:9 So if you wanted to make it 1920x1080 you can, or just set as it should scale fine.
Show Image

of course! it's also my hobby so there's no need for thanks!

i'm not too sure, it's literally 10-20 seconds from my house.

.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #902 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 20:22:33 »

Show Image

Show Image

This is Pure Gold!
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #903 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 20:33:40 »

Show Image

Show Image

This is Pure Gold!

There's a gate entrance thing too.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #904 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 01:29:42 »

Show Image

Show Image

This is Pure Gold!

There's a gate entrance thing too.
Show Image

Its a nice place .

Last November i was in Osaka ,i love the Japanese food :p

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #905 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 13:21:26 »
My caps got here today, love em so much!

|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #906 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 14:09:20 »
I should do a lineup again of all the translucent Gasmasks. :D

|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline justify

• Great news!
« Reply #907 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 14:30:44 »
does anyone have a picture of all the gasmasks? I want to see how well I am doing =)

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #908 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 14:54:00 »
I should do a lineup again of all the translucent Gasmasks. :D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh yeah, well...mines on its way... :p

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #909 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 16:36:49 »
does anyone have a picture of all the gasmasks? I want to see how well I am doing =)
Probably the only one that has ALL the Gasmasks would be Martin. I did have most of them up until a certain point but then I decided to only get the translucent ones as the solid Gasmasks never really matched any of my keyboards.

These are some older pictures. I have 10 of them now. The only one I am still missing is the Ruby Red MX Gasmask. I sold the Topre one and bought the MX one from another member a few months ago. Though I guess it is safe to assume it got lost in the mail somewhere between Singapore and Europe...
Looking forward to it. Make pictures ;D
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 January 2015, 16:39:13 by JaccoW »
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #910 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 16:50:00 »
Probably the only one that has ALL the Gasmasks would be Martin. I did have most of them up until a certain point but then I decided to only get the translucent ones as the solid Gasmasks never really matched any of my keyboards.
Show Image

Show Image

These are some older pictures. I have 10 of them now. The only one I am still missing is the Ruby Red MX Gasmask. I sold the Topre one and bought the MX one from another member a few months ago. Though I guess it is safe to assume it got lost in the mail somewhere between Singapore and Europe...

That's quite a collection you have!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iLuan

« Reply #911 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 19:11:59 »
Hey guys, new to the forum, but not new to Hot Keys!

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #912 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 19:44:20 »
Show Image

Welcome to GH!

I liked how the green turned out in your photo!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline iLuan

« Reply #913 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 20:01:26 »
Show Image

Welcome to GH!

I liked how the green turned out in your photo!

Thanks! I did a little Lightroom work to get the clear Warmaster to pop more and accidentally made the green deeper.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #914 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 21:47:11 »
Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

Nice collection :)

Are you tempted by any more artisan keycaps?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iLuan

« Reply #915 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 22:03:03 »
Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

Definitely! I tried to get some Brocaps but the prices are at my limits (being a college student and all).
I've been looking at other keycaps but Martin's keycaps seem to be the best imo.
They are great quality and reasonably priced, but I'm certainly open to more artisan keycaps.

Offline tbc

« Reply #916 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 22:41:53 »
Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

Definitely! I tried to get some Brocaps but the prices are at my limits (being a college student and all).
I've been looking at other keycaps but Martin's keycaps seem to be the best imo.
They are great quality and reasonably priced, but I'm certainly open to more artisan keycaps.

don't forget - highly available. :)
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #917 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 04:46:29 »

Did I miss the voodoo spell to reveal a "buy" button?  I'd love an Xmas Warmaster and Raven but having missed the Christmas sale I guess I have to wait 'til next year for any chance of one of them. 

Here's hoping for an "it's raining" sale sometime soon to prove you right :))
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #918 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 11:52:18 »
Show Image

Show Image

LOL  Im not the one with full Gasmask collection , some of the gasmasks are missing  :-[

Here are most of the Gasmask that i have ( some of them were missing and phototype )

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #919 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 11:55:37 »
Show Image

Show Image

LOL  Im not the one with full Gasmask collection , some of the gasmasks are missing  :-[

Here are most of the Gasmask that i have ( some of them were missing and phototype )

Show Image

I really like the colors you choose to make the caps with. The gas mask with different eyes is pretty sweet as well.

Offline justify

• Great news!
« Reply #920 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 11:56:47 »
woah when was a baby pink w/ different color of eyes sold?

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #921 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 11:58:16 »
I believe i have all of your GasMask martin :)) -your prototype products

* I love dat Gray GasMask

I will take the picture someday for sure :cool:

woah when was a baby pink w/ different color of eyes sold?

i believe dat was prototype

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #922 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 12:06:18 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Are you planning any more Iron Masks any time soon, Martin?

Offline tbc

« Reply #923 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 18:03:30 »

Did I miss the voodoo spell to reveal a "buy" button?  I'd love an Xmas Warmaster and Raven but having missed the Christmas sale I guess I have to wait 'til next year for any chance of one of them. 

other artisans sell out in literally < 1s

martin has always made extras to the point that you have at least 15min to buy all of the colors.  ones in less demand will last for doubledigit hour.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline ThankYouMrSkeltal

« Reply #924 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 18:07:38 »
Key caps are so much more beautiful in person! Got my snow globe g2 today (first key cap ever) and I love it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 January 2015, 20:26:47 by ThankYouMrSkeltal »

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #925 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 19:04:30 »

other artisans sell out in literally < 1s

martin has always made extras to the point that you have at least 15min to buy all of the colors.  ones in less demand will last for doubledigit hour.

Well the Christmas sale was at 3pm on a workday for me (standard 9-5 office worker) so I had no chance of buying even if it did last a couple of hours, which is doubtful as they look so good!  More available perhaps, but not highly.

Feel free to ignore me, I'm just jealous of you lucky people :p
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #926 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 20:31:52 »
HKP was featured on Roccat's Instagram page! Congratz martin! i knew you were going places lol

http://instagram.com/p/x66Gl8CMIg/?modal=true
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #927 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 21:12:26 »
Before I sent these two guys off to their new home, I made sure to take some comparison photos to show off the subtle but significant improvements made to the Warmaster in between runs; almost every detail has been tightened up, refined and improved upon imho.

(mental note, wash keycaps before photographing - sorry for the dust  :eek:)
More

More

More

More

More

As always, HKP producing really great work that just keeps getting better :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 January 2015, 21:15:22 by MythicalWagyu »
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #928 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 21:38:40 »
HKP was featured on Roccat's Instagram page! Congratz martin! i knew you were going places lol

How many in our community would want a Roccat Ryos?

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #929 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 21:43:41 »
Before I sent these two guys off to their new home, I made sure to take some comparison photos to show off the subtle but significant improvements made to the Warmaster in between runs; almost every detail has been tightened up, refined and improved upon imho.
Show Image

(mental note, wash keycaps before photographing - sorry for the dust  :eek:)
More
Show Image

More
Show Image

More
Show Image

More
Show Image

More
Show Image

As always, HKP producing really great work that just keeps getting better :thumb:
Very cool!!! i don't own the older Warmasters so i never had a chance to compare the 2
Thanks for the photo's!

How many in our community would want a Roccat Ryos?

Good question, cause i really don't lol. I'm sure we got some 14 year old kids around no?
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline howthegodschill

« Reply #930 on: Fri, 16 January 2015, 23:13:32 »
I got into the game late, but I couldn't be more psyched on the next sale.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #931 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 13:23:32 »
Martin, I sent you a PM in regards to the caps I received from the XMas Sale if you wouldn't mind checking or I could send another if you did not receive it.

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #932 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 08:44:42 »
Martin, I sent you a PM in regards to the caps I received from the XMas Sale if you wouldn't mind checking or I could send another if you did not receive it.

I had pm'd you please check :)

Offline Data

« Reply #933 on: Sun, 18 January 2015, 20:41:02 »
Received my keys. They look great. I'll try to get a few photos soon.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #934 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 13:21:57 »
Got mine today, I love me some Raven action:

Thanks again, Martin!

:thumb:

Offline SlotH42

• one slow step for sloth
« Reply #935 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 18:01:57 »
Share some of my HKP caps

Extremely impressed with how close the raven matches the green tea set.
MP-GBL4 (red) Poker II (clears) Realforce R2TL 55g

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #936 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 18:56:00 »
Share some of my HKP caps
Show Image

Extremely impressed with how close the raven matches the green tea set.
Show Image

Quite a collection! :)

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #937 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 21:14:25 »
Finally got my keycaps.
Here are some shots of the caps.

88147-0
88149-1
88151-2
88153-3
88155-4

Giveaway cap I won. Thanks Martin!
88157-5
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Ducky Legend + Invisible FC660C

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #938 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 21:35:57 »
Finally got my keycaps.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Whoa! nice pics Fabian! what did you shoot that with?
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #939 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 21:45:43 »
Finally got my keycaps.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Whoa! nice pics Fabian! what did you shoot that with?

Thanks Evo! Shot with a 24-105 f4 L with an extension tube on a 6D.
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Ducky Legend + Invisible FC660C

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #940 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 21:51:51 »
Mine was held at the post office and is being delivered tomorrow. After the past 3 months of me learning to not be excited and anxious while I wait for stuff in the mail, at this point I honestly have no clue which Raven I ordered, and I am excited to see which one I got, and martin, please don't tell me :)

Offline Tactical_Towel

« Reply #941 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 11:14:50 »
Got mine today, here's a pic of my pack, love them all :)

More pics to come, sorry about the mobile quality.

And to the guy who asked if one could remove the "eyes" of the Warmaster, with one of mine it was sadly enough to clack twice with it... :/

I "fixed" it with a transparent O-Ring, but maybe you have a better idea, Martin? Maybe with a tiny spot of glue near the stem?

Greetings
Towelie

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #942 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 12:00:57 »

Show Image

And to the guy who asked if one could remove the "eyes" of the Warmaster, with one of mine it was sadly enough to clack twice with it... :/

Show Image

I "fixed" it with a transparent O-Ring, but maybe you have a better idea, Martin? Maybe with a tiny spot of glue near the stem?

Greetings
Towelie

Thank you for your photos and your good advise  :)

Next time i will glue the eyes firmly , so that they will not fall out easily.

Offline drewba

« Reply #943 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 12:03:13 »

That was me, good to know. I don't understand the second part of your post though - did the eyes accidentally fall out or now they won't go back in?

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #944 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 12:09:44 »

That was me, good to know. I don't understand the second part of your post though - did the eyes accidentally fall out or now they won't go back in?

Is no problem, the second part can go back in just a bit loose.

Offline drewba

« Reply #945 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 12:12:47 »

Is no problem, the second part can go back in just a bit loose.

Thanks both of you!

I have a nice little collection going!

Offline Tactical_Towel

« Reply #946 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 12:16:07 »
Hey Martin, thanks for your quick reply. Please don't read my post as a complaint or some kind of douchy advise ;) I'm still a very pleased customer ^^

I was just wondering about the best way to fix it, and if a tip of model glue would be the best or if you would recommend something else/better :)

@drewba: I took it out of the dimebag, put it on the stem and it fell off after the second "clack". I can put it back in, but it won't hold without an O-Ring. I think I'll stick to the ring for now and see if it works without glue. I really don't want to ruin the eyes :D

Greetings
Towelie

Offline drewba

« Reply #947 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 12:40:44 »
@drewba: I took it out of the dimebag, put it on the stem and it fell off after the second "clack". I can put it back in, but it won't hold without an O-Ring. I think I'll stick to the ring for now and see if it works without glue. I really don't want to ruin the eyes :D
Oh I see, thanks Towelie

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #948 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 18:55:07 »

Show Image

Show Image

Greetings
Towelie

dang.... if my calculations are right, that's about $420 worth of caps there! that's not including the possibility of the extra that 3rd monster green G2 may have costed you since martin has a maximum of 2 per cap.

None the less, nice collection!!!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #949 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 18:57:55 »
Can you swap the mustachey things on the Raven's between 2 Raven's so they are different color mustache things?