geekhack Marketplace > Matias

Quality Control?

<< < (2/8) > >>

BucklingSpring:
I have a QP and a mini QP and never had any issues with them.

Have any of you guys with problems spoke to Matias customer service?
They take good care of people when it comes to product issues.

False_Dmitry_II:
I rotate in my Dell that I replaced the worthless black alps with clicky Matias every now and again and it is always fine.

opensecret:

--- Quote from: BucklingSpring on Sat, 02 May 2015, 06:57:27 ---I have a QP and a mini QP and never had any issues with them.

Have any of you guys with problems spoke to Matias customer service?
They take good care of people when it comes to product issues.

--- End quote ---

I'm hoping you're right about customer care, because my 11-month-old, lightly-used Mini Quiet Pro developed what appears to be the same problem Shayde reported a few months ago -- the usb port came loose and fell inside the keyboard.  From Shayde's posts, it doesn't look to be an easy fix.   

I only use the board at our summer cabin, and it went south this past weekend.    I filled out a trouble report on the Matias website, and hope I'll hear soon.

opensecret:
A quick update: Matias promptly replaced my non-functioning keyboard with a new one, so I'd give them a high rating for customer service. :thumb:

urlwolf:
I had the same problem with the ErgoPro. One key was not working. They sent a replacement, but this one had a different non-working key. They ended up offering a refund, which I still haven't received. They most definitely have a QC problem. Which is a pity because the keyboards are really nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version