Author Topic: Tru-Bro ID  (Read 89768 times)

Offline jbondeson

Re: Tru-Bro ID
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 17:18:24 »

I simply disagree on principle with adding one more thing to the ever increasing list of data trackable to an individual.

I'm sorry if this seems like I'm picking on you, but I just want to understand the viewpoint.

This seems to me to be a very opt-in program, so I don't quite understand the concern.  If you don't want CtrlAlt knowing you've purchased a cap from someone, can't you just not tell them?  There's no way they can force you...  This is just a way to know that it's genuine.  Or am I missing something here?

I have no problem having a rational discussion around my views, so there's nothing to be sorry about.

So the weaker version of this authentication method which would be privacy preserving would be to have authentication stickers that simply have a model ID on them, e.g. "ChemBroV2" or a model #. This would allow an anonymous cap to be verified with a few pics. I assume this was rejected because if you fake the sticker you can pass it off as genuine.

Now let's talk about serial numbered caps. Theoretically this solves the problem, except the serial numbers aren't secret, you have to take a picture and send it to someone so they know it's genuine. But here's the rub, if it's not a secret someone could simply dupe a serial number and sticker. So here's where the trade depot comes in, it's all authenticated and chain of custody is tracked! But then we're back to the previous problem for everyone else. So if you have a cap that has spent time off the grid it's suspicious.

And from the reaction to me for even thinking there's an issue, you can imagine what will be said "oh you traded off the depot, do you have something to hide???"

Again I don't think this is ill intentioned I just do not like the direction.

Personally I think the first is acceptable, but find the second not. We all get choices, happens to be mine.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 17:21:12 »
This seems more like a points system than an authenticity mechanism. Those hologram stickers readily available and easy to recreate. A counterfeiter would only need to buy one  key and then resell that serial repeatedly.

The points are a fun idea though!

Actually, each number is specifically tied in with the cap style and stem type. So you can't simply guess numbers and try to pass them off. Every number can be verified. I can also speak more on the holograms themselves and the distinguishing factors. These aren't cheap off the shelf solutions.

I stand corrected then! Nice work!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 17:21:39 »
ohh ohh I just wanted to ask you know since the bro points is a thing, will we get a point for just participating in a sale but not winning anything so for example people that are like 0/10 still have a few points and get some cool swag like a keychain?

Also Bro point lottery please, but more the first question so losers can still be winners, because being a loser isn't that bad :3
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 17:25:53 »

I simply disagree on principle with adding one more thing to the ever increasing list of data trackable to an individual.

I'm sorry if this seems like I'm picking on you, but I just want to understand the viewpoint.

This seems to me to be a very opt-in program, so I don't quite understand the concern.  If you don't want CtrlAlt knowing you've purchased a cap from someone, can't you just not tell them?  There's no way they can force you...  This is just a way to know that it's genuine.  Or am I missing something here?

I have no problem having a rational discussion around my views, so there's nothing to be sorry about.

So the weaker version of this authentication method which would be privacy preserving would be to have authentication stickers that simply have a model ID on them, e.g. "ChemBroV2" or a model #. This would allow an anonymous cap to be verified with a few pics. I assume this was rejected because if you fake the sticker you can pass it off as genuine.

Now let's talk about serial numbered caps. Theoretically this solves the problem, except the serial numbers aren't secret, you have to take a picture and send it to someone so they know it's genuine. But here's the rub, if it's not a secret someone could simply dupe a serial number and sticker. So here's where the trade depot comes in, it's all authenticated and chain of custody is tracked! But then we're back to the previous problem for everyone else. So if you have a cap that has spent time off the grid it's suspicious.

And from the reaction to me for even thinking there's an issue, you can imagine what will be said "oh you traded off the depot, do you have something to hide???"

Again I don't think this is ill intentioned I just do not like the direction.

Personally I think the first is acceptable, but find the second not. We all get choices, happens to be mine.

i think you severely underestimate how hard it would be to duplicate these at such a quality you could get away with whilst being cost effective, even to after market prices

everyone is entitled to an opinion, but you are thinking way to hard about this, and completely missing the point

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #104 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 17:33:27 »
I think we should all be far more concerned about Bro obviously being on the drug from "Limitless" with the latest reveals

Offline Bomble

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 18:35:33 »
This seems really great to me. Especially because prices are remaining the same. :cool:

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #106 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 18:38:29 »

i think you severely underestimate how hard it would be to duplicate these at such a quality you could get away with whilst being cost effective, even to after market prices

Ok, that simply reinforces my feeling in that a unique serial number would be overkill to prevent successful (and profitable) counterfeiting.

everyone is entitled to an opinion, but you are thinking way to hard about this, and completely missing the point

(This isn't directed solely at you and more my exasperation at the complete overreaction of some people)

I don't know how many times I need to reiterate that I don't think you or Bro are doing anything underhanded, untoward, and instead have the best intentions. I don't know why everyone is having difficulty understanding the fact that I can agree with a motive but not with a method. The examples of unintended consequences are legion.

Either way, it's no fun shouting into the wind, and it seems like the vocal majority of your customers likes it so best of luck on the new method.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 18:43:11 »

Ok, that simply reinforces my feeling in that a unique serial number would be overkill to prevent successful (and profitable) counterfeiting.

(This isn't directed solely at you and more my exasperation at the complete overreaction of some people)

I don't know how many times I need to reiterate that I don't think you or Bro are doing anything underhanded, untoward, and instead have the best intentions. I don't know why everyone is having difficulty understanding the fact that I can agree with a motive but not with a method. The examples of unintended consequences are legion.

Either way, it's no fun shouting into the wind, and it seems like the vocal majority of your customers likes it so best of luck on the new method.

i think a point i wanted to get across but didnt, is this is just introducing the concept, but that you should reserve judgement, and theories, until it is all implemented and in action, as points you raised will be a non issue
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline atectatifern

« Reply #108 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 18:50:09 »
Next sale: Bronie Babies (I kid, I kid!)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #109 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 18:50:40 »
Very cool. Finally I can stop cutting out Bro logos from those USPS boxes. I can now collect hologram Bro logos with serial numberz!!!11

Can we trade in cutout Bro fist for 1 Tru Bro points? :) :) :)

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #110 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 18:54:59 »
Looking forward for a Gold Bro Card like my Gold Starbucks Card :D

Pff. I have one of those. But do you also have a Costco Executive card?
And I'm not talking about a regular Executive card; I'm talking about Executive Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with its Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in its barcode so it can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Oh yea man? Do you happen to also own a Boating License like me?!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 19:37:25 »
My set is available. The person who bought it off of me is trying to start a PayPal claim a few minutes after they paid, and its not worth dealing with it. If you buy it from me, I will cover shipping. 122 for the base set.

It has been fixed, no longer for sale

Looking forward for a Gold Bro Card like my Gold Starbucks Card :D

Pff. I have one of those. But do you also have a Costco Executive card?
And I'm not talking about a regular Executive card; I'm talking about Executive Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with its Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in its barcode so it can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Oh yea man? Do you happen to also own a Boating License like me?!

Show Image

Yes

Edit: Photoshopped version of spongebob ID for calvinhousecat was removed due to the lack of acknowledgement. Nothing to see here.
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 October 2015, 20:28:32 by asdfjkl36 »

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #112 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 19:48:15 »
this **** is awesome. Straight up taking Bros next level.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #113 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 20:50:45 »
Definitely a very cool and innovative idea. I love the idea of having COA, I'm always paranoid when trading that I might end up getting a forgery so this is a very welcome addition.

I guess my only question is, these are embedded in the plastic of the key? How will this affect translucent and transparent keys? Thinking of something like the clear BBv2 from the liberator set, wouldn't the hologram be pretty noticeable? What about the effect this might have on backlighting shining through the key?

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #114 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 20:54:15 »
Definitely a very cool and innovative idea. I love the idea of having COA, I'm always paranoid when trading that I might end up getting a forgery so this is a very welcome addition.

I guess my only question is, these are embedded in the plastic of the key? How will this affect translucent and transparent keys? Thinking of something like the clear BBv2 from the liberator set, wouldn't the hologram be pretty noticeable? What about the effect this might have on backlighting shining through the key?
Upthread Bro mentioned that it is embedded into the switch, so even on a transparent key, it is not noticeable.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #115 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 20:59:47 »

It is embedded within the keycap itself.

It wouldn't be noticeable if its mounted on a switch, as it sits right above where the switch housing meets the cap. If you are looking at the key not mounted from the top, it wouldn't be too much of a bother, as there's a lot of plastic in between it and the outside.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 21:01:52 »
It's too bad about the things that led you up to have to do this but i think this is really cool and look forward to getting a cool genuine bro sticker, oh and a cap =P
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 21:32:05 »

It wouldn't be noticeable if its mounted on a switch, as it sits right above where the switch housing meets the cap. If you are looking at the key not mounted from the top, it wouldn't be too much of a bother, as there's a lot of plastic in between it and the outside.

How would it affect transparent keycaps?

Especially how would it affect the backlighting, as the LEDs are often towards the top of the switch, where the hologram is.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #118 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 21:38:29 »

Especially how would it affect the backlighting, as the LEDs are often towards the top of the switch, where the hologram is.

You just quoted the part in which I explained that :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 21:53:29 »

You just quoted the part in which I explained that :)

I should read more :-[

Sorry Bro :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #120 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 21:56:04 »
Bro, are you starting this with the recent GB of Cherokey? That will be awesome!

Offline Bomble

« Reply #121 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 22:03:07 »
Bro, are you starting this with the recent GB of Cherokey? That will be awesome!

Hey guys -

I wanted to get this information out there, since the Cherokeys, and every sculpted key moving forward, will be using this system.

Looks like a yes to me :)

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #122 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 22:06:51 »
Really cool, will make finding trades easier in theory along with making it harder to pass off fakes.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #123 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 22:16:14 »
This is really cool. Def a step in the right direction  :thumb:

Offline KYLETS8

« Reply #124 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 23:28:16 »
Really cool idea  :D Now I just need to actually get my first bro!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 08:14:29 »
I love this idea. Thanks for all the thought and hard work bro.

Any chance we could apply for certificates for older caps we purchased from you? Even if it's just the certificate of authenticity and colour/name, obviously there wouldn't be anything on the actual cap and no points. I know this would add a bit of work but it would be great for those of us with decent brocap collections already ;)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 08:38:40 »
Any chance we could apply for certificates for older caps we purchased from you? Even if it's just the certificate of authenticity and colour/name, obviously there wouldn't be anything on the actual cap and no points. I know this would add a bit of work but it would be great for those of us with decent brocap collections already ;)

In the art world, people spend tons of money for authentication service. It is very time-consuming and requires some serious provenance.

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 08:43:43 »
For sure! That's why I am asking  :p  I'm guessing it would have to be kept to caps bought directly from Bro and more limited caps that he knows well. But I would see this as a strictly on request thing and maybe even for a limited time so as not to overload Bro.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 October 2015, 08:49:12 by atlas3686 »

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #128 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 08:58:15 »
what's your IRC nick Bro Caps?!
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #129 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 09:16:20 »
So this won't apply to any existing bros right?

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #130 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 09:20:25 »

no, bro hired me to come to your house and apply the the new tracking numbers.

everybody pls PM me your location and number of bros so i can start my new job.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #131 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 09:21:25 »

Long Island NY, look for the white house
Back door should be unlocked, have my bros on my realforce in the basement. GLHF

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #132 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 09:23:52 »

Back door should be unlocked, have my bros on my realforce in the basement. GLHF

cool i know the place, c u soon

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 09:25:09 »

I see you forgot to mention your 4 giant bull dogs that also happen to be in your basement.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #134 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 09:27:01 »

I see you forgot to mention your 4 giant bull dogs that also happen to be in your basement.

its k im cesar

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #135 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 10:08:46 »
I also would like to know regarding existing Bro Caps

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #136 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 12:19:49 »
I also would like to know regarding existing Bro Caps

Unfortunately, there will be no ID for past products. The trade depot will be for caps with Tru-Bro ID's only, as we just can't dedicate the time or resources to looking into, and verifying, each instance of every trade that doesn't have an ID.

Offline zlittell

• My Projects
« Reply #137 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 13:17:44 »
I would imagine that I could just not register any trades or participate in any of your trading methods and when I send someone a picture of a serial they can type it in and your site spits out that its "X cap in Y color with Z stem from this date of runs and is authentic" or something similar correct?  Why all the conspiracy cries.

Also... this gives me broboners.  :p

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #138 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 13:47:05 »
Think this is great, both from a trading and collecting perspective. Really clean stamp that gives it a more personal vibe. Noice/10
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #139 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 22:52:10 »
Why all the conspiracy cries.
It's simple, the world is full of hypocrites that would flip one or the other thing for hard cash but at the same time they don't want people to know. It's in the human nature, you can't change it.

For me this is awesome, I think all of this increases the Coolness Factor  :cool: Can't wait to get the first one with this ID (with my luck it will take a while :)) ).
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #140 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 00:43:55 »
We can all be like ~

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #141 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 01:38:38 »
what's your IRC nick Bro Caps?!

WHO R USECRET IRC MAN

WHERE IS TRU ID FOR BRO'S IRC ACCT

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #142 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 01:58:01 »
We can all be like ~

Show Image

Multipass.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #143 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 02:39:24 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #144 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 02:41:14 »
We can all be like ~

Show Image

Multipass.

Show Image

Exactly!

Every time someone says "multi-something" at work there's a round of "multipass" :))

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #145 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 02:43:40 »
Exactly!

Every time someone says "multi-something" at work there's a round of "multipass" :))

Yes :)) Every time I hear Multi-XXXXXXX I think at this :)) Love that movie  :cool:

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #146 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 02:54:15 »
Exactly!

Haha me too, great movie, think I might watch that again this weekend.

Yes :)) Every time I hear Multi-XXXXXXX I think at this :)) Love that movie  :cool:

Offline jameslr

« Reply #147 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 12:20:39 »
This is awesome - there should be a companion site on ctrlalt.io that tracks your "Brochievements". Something like: "Collect 1 of each new style: Cherokey, Brobot V3, etc..." When you complete a collection or "Brochievement" you get bonus points that you can use toward purchases on ctrlalt.io.
CM Novatouch | Filco MJ2 TKL w/ HID Lib | REΛLFORCE 87U 55g | CM QFR

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #148 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 13:14:46 »
This is awesome - there should be a companion site on ctrlalt.io that tracks your "Brochievements". Something like: "Collect 1 of each new style: Cherokey, Brobot V3, etc..." When you complete a collection or "Brochievement" you get bonus points that you can use toward purchases on ctrlalt.io.

achievement i bought the thing

Offline ManicMatt1125

« Reply #149 on: Sun, 11 October 2015, 18:02:17 »
All these cool caps and Ideas. I need me a bro