geekhack Marketplace > zFrontier

No customer support at zFrontier?

<< < (7/7)

tex_live_utility:

--- Quote from: the pokemon kid on Mon, 04 February 2019, 11:13:20 ---
--- Quote from: CustomerSupport on Sat, 02 February 2019, 18:53:16 ---Lord. I need to update my order's shipping information, but I'm guessing that's not happening since it seems zFrontier just booked it with everyone's cash.

--- End quote ---

The FR87 Groupbuy was supposed to be delivered in July 2018 according to the original estimates. It has been pushed back multiple times now. I am now on my second lot of buyer protection (180 days) running out!

We are now waiting on a PCB which has been getting made since September...

--- End quote ---

Just file the dispute. It's not worth sitting on your hands and losing the money. There will be other nice keyboards.

bball2:
Man wish I had filed a dispute for Starry Night, it's been over a year, will definitely never purchase anything from zFrontier again.

bhgemini:

--- Quote from: bball2 on Thu, 09 May 2019, 11:32:08 ---Man wish I had filed a dispute for Starry Night, it's been over a year, will definitely never purchase anything from zFrontier again.

--- End quote ---

bball2

I'm trying no to get my hopes up, but Alex Lin finally responded to weeks of emails. Here is his response on SN2.

"Again, we apologize for the long wait on the Starry Night keycaps.

Keyreative is still working on them and will finish production in late May. Once we receive them, we will set out for shipping immediately.

Best"

hottrout:
If you try to send to their listed email address it currently returns errors.  Hopeless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version