Author Topic: PS5 Dualsense Back Pedals?  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Play Avery

• Mkeebs and Setup Enthusiast
PS5 Dualsense Back Pedals?
« on: Sat, 31 July 2021, 22:09:44 »
Hi Everyone,

I've been playing alot of warzone recently on my PS5 and I find it hard to play without back pedals.

The only thing I find is eXtremeRate's Rise Remap Kit. Is anyone using any backpedals on their dualsense? If so, which backpedals do you use? ;D

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: PS5 Dualsense Back Pedals?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 31 July 2021, 22:25:05 »
SCUF is working on a DS5 controller right now. Should be out within 9 months I would guess, around May maybe? 

Unrelated; have you tried the PS4 backbutton? It's pretty amazing for the functionality it adds to the DS4, and a real shame it only came out in 2020. Great lil piece of kit for $20

Offline Play Avery

• Mkeebs and Setup Enthusiast
Re: PS5 Dualsense Back Pedals?
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 31 July 2021, 22:55:17 »
SCUF is working on a DS5 controller right now. Should be out within 9 months I would guess, around May maybe? 

Unrelated; have you tried the PS4 backbutton? It's pretty amazing for the functionality it adds to the DS4, and a real shame it only came out in 2020. Great lil piece of kit for $20

No I have not try the backbutton. I was using scufs infinitypro but I really like the feel of the DS5 more. Technically, if it's just warzone I can just continue using the infinitypro. I guess I just wanna use the new controller :))