geekhack Marketplace > CM Storm

Looking for a Quickfire TK but can't find one

(1/3) > >>

XenGi:
Hi I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard for a while now and I found the one I want to be my first.

I want a CM Storm Quickfire TK White with Green Switches.  Greens are very rare so  Blues are ok too. If this baby keeps being unbuyable I'm ok with a CM Storm Quickfire TK Stealth with Blues and if thats not possible too I'll go with a CM Storm Quickfire XT Stealth with Blues.

The problem is that I can't find the white edition with Blues and US layout anywhere. I would pay more than usual just to get one but no one seems to sell one.

Does anyone know a shop? It doesn't matter where in the world he is and if it's online or local. I will find him and buy that keyboard!

I've found only one shop that lists what I want but its out of stock. Newegg

SpAmRaY:
Why do you want the TK so much?

It has non standard sizes key caps and depending on model and firmware had some issues.

XenGi:
I love the layout with the combined numpad. No other keyboard has this.

My absolutely last chance would be to by a regular Quickfire TK and than paint it white and get the blank caps from somewhere else. But just finding a shop with the white one would be much simpler.

FrostyToast:
You could always get a red scarf III.
They aren't the most expensive things in the world.

XenGi:
The layout is a bit weird. Not really my thing and I miss the multimedia keys.

I think I will try the following:

* get a quickfire tk white with greens or blues + blank keyset
* get a quickfire tk stealth with greens or blues + paint it white
* get a normal quickfire tk with blues + blank keyset + paint it white
Hopefully I get one without the paint job. That will be hard to do because of the rubberized finish. I have no idea how to make that again in white.

So, I searched the whole internet yesterday. Even stores in countries I didn't no before. Nothing. Do you guys have any idea where I could look?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version