Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2015

Keycon For Sale/Wanted/Trade thread?

<< < (2/12) > >>

dante:
nm

mattyIce:
Hey guys I have a question. If I wanted to trade a rare, hard to find beer for keyboard items would that be allowed on here?

I don't want to break any forum rules. Craft beer is an obsession of mine I would like to see if it could be used in trades. This is local face-to-face of course.

Thanks in advance.

nubbinator:

--- Quote from: mattyIce on Tue, 28 April 2015, 18:48:47 ---Hey guys I have a question. If I wanted to trade a rare, hard to find beer for keyboard items would that be allowed on here?

I don't want to break any forum rules. Craft beer is an obsession of mine I would like to see if it could be used in trades. This is local face-to-face of course.

Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure Natty Ice counts as a rare, hard to find beer.

vivalarevolución:

--- Quote from: mattyIce on Tue, 28 April 2015, 18:48:47 ---Hey guys I have a question. If I wanted to trade a rare, hard to find beer for keyboard items would that be allowed on here?

Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

Is it Natty Ice?  If that's the case, than I will give you my whole collection for a 24 pack.

exitfire401:

--- Quote from: nubbinator on Tue, 28 April 2015, 19:18:00 ---

Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure Natty Ice counts as a rare, hard to find beer.

--- End quote ---

It is after your 29th out of the 30 rack.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version