Author Topic: Thank You, Geekhack || [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack  (Read 466832 times)

Offline billnye

• ability man
Just got the news back on the price drop. Working now to see if I can get full TKL set rolling :thumb:

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Working now to see if I can get full TKL set rolling :thumb:

That would be so ****ing awesome!

Please release the breaking point for this to happen as many might increase their orders (including me)  :thumb:

Offline billnye

• ability man
Working now to see if I can get full TKL set rolling :thumb:

That would be so ****ing awesome!

Please release the breaking point for this to happen as many might increase their orders (including me)  :thumb:
We are already over the 400 mark old sport :thumb:

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
I know, I was talking about the breaking point for TKL support  :thumb:

Something like 600 orders?

Offline billnye

• ability man

Depends on the quote I get back from them but we will likely be able to do it right now :)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
okay fine I'll consider a TKL set
I love Elzy

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder

Depends on the quote I get back from them but we will likely be able to do it right now :)

Ohhhh ****! Soooo good  ;D

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page

we will likely be able to do it right now :)

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
I know you guys are kidding, but for everyone else to know: I am paying the price difference. You guys will still pay the price listed in the OP :-)
breaking news top scammer hacks his own wallet confusing analysts and enthusiasts alike. Is this the first step in a manaichal master plan or is this an act of altruism so devoid of self interest the likes which we have never seen. No one can say for sure the keyboard community as a whole holds its collective breath waiting for Demik to weigh in on these troublesome signs of conscience  :thumb:
Seriously though thanks bill that's awesome. This is shaping up to be truly awesome !
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 April 2015, 12:55:21 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline billnye

• ability man
Happy to announce that the set will now include full TKL support (without arrow keys) at the same price listed in the OP

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
Happy to announce that the set will now include full TKL support (without arrow keys) at the same price listed in the OP

Show Image

Fantastic Bill. Thanks for the hard work on that.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
Awesome! Thank you, bill! Now I know what else I must order.
Are invoices still starting today?
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline billnye

• ability man

No sir they will be starting in a few weeks.

Offline gravenshard

• vagabondage

Show Image

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page

Show Image

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter

What the speed on that reply! Excellent. Thank you, sir.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Hzza

Show Image

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, cheers bill.

Offline geniekid

Show Image

Such value O.O

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan

That's awesome that you are waiting on invoices Bill as my wallet has been getting rode hard and put to bed wet lately  :eek:  extra keys,tkl support (no price change) and bro bot give away this is freaking awesome! Super glad I joined this  :thumb:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline billnye

• ability man
Quote from: GMK
In addition GMK will add a 1x1 key in the same color way for free. You can either choose a specific legend or make this a surprise key.

Figured I would leave this up to you guys whether you would prefer a mystery key or choosing a legend :thumb:

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
In addition GMK will add a 1x1 key in the same color way for free. You can either choose a specific legend or make this a surprise key.

Figured I would leave this up to you guys whether you would prefer a mystery key or choosing a legend :thumb:

I choose surprise. I like surprises. That looks awesome! Can't wait for it!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder

Show Image

Holy **** this is awesome!!!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear

Code key?

Edit: Awesome work on the TKL support too, just ordered some nav and WASD keys from Elite :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 April 2015, 09:49:00 by bueller »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
Pic from EK for color refernece:
Show Image

another proof that bill should not be allowed to use such expensive keyboards.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan

What do you think guys? I say surprise .... I like surprises  :thumb:

Offline billnye

• ability man
Show Image

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
Show Image

Show Image

good sir could you please correct this beginner grammatical mistake instead of being negative toward my nationality. Would appreciate it.
I hope you'll have a pleasant week-end.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder

Show Image

Wow, that new mockup was fast  :thumb:

You mentioned earlier that you considered a mass order for arrow keys from elitekeyboards. Is that still an option?

Would be great for international buyers because shipping 4 caps to Germany costs 10$  :(

Offline billnye

• ability man

Show Image

You mentioned earlier that you considered a mass order for arrow keys from elitekeyboards. Is that still an option?

Would be great for international buyers because shipping 4 caps to Germany costs 10$  :(
Yes still gonna do that to help out the international folks :)

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder

You're the best Billnye  :thumb:

Please add another mod set to my order and put me down for 2x arrow keys. Thank you!

Offline wlhlm

• ~

Show Image

Awesome! Definitely want some of those as well :thumb:

Offline geniekid

Show Image

Will this mass order for arrow keys be available (or even desirable) for US buyers?

Offline billnye

• ability man

You're the best Billnye  :thumb:

Please add another mod set to my order and put me down for 2x arrow keys. Thank you!
I'm gonna make a new google form for those who want the arrows.

Show Image

Will this mass order for arrow keys be available (or even desirable) for US buyers?
Sure, but I don't know how much money you'll be saving ($3 or $4 of shipping).

Offline billnye

• ability man
Scratch that
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 April 2015, 12:55:26 by billnye »

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
http://goo.gl/forms/ucxXk8kH28

Fill out this if you are interested in extra arrow keys

Done  ;D

Offline Ouro

• Laughable
I was thinking I would buy my arrows from EK before everyone floods their store trying to purchase them but if you wanna make them available here, I will gladly pick up a set or two.

Offline billnye

• ability man
I was thinking I would buy my arrows from EK before everyone floods their store trying to purchase them but if you wanna make them available here, I will gladly pick up a set or two.
I'll place the order with them right after invoices are paid so hopefully we can get them before they go out of stock. I'll send them an email now asking how much they have in stock.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
http://goo.gl/forms/ucxXk8kH28

Fill out this if you are interested in extra arrow keys
Filled
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
I'll send them an email now asking how much they have in stock.

Great! Maybe we could even get a little discount if we buy a considerable amount of arrow keys  :thumb:

On the other hand:

Now that a TKL set is confirmed, do you really think the vast majority wouldn't be in favor of adding those 4 arrow keys and increase the cost of the set like 3-4$?

I mean 8,50$ feels kinda expensive if you consider that ALL the other keys cost 42$...

Offline billnye

• ability man
I'll send them an email now asking how much they have in stock.

Great! Maybe we could even get a little discount if we buy a considerable amount of arrow keys  :thumb:

On the other hand:

Now that a TKL set is confirmed, do you really think the vast majority wouldn't be in favor of adding those 4 arrow keys and increase the cost of the set like 3-4$?

I mean 8,50$ feels kinda expensive if you consider that ALL the other keys cost 42$...
That's a good idea. I'll ask for a quote with the arrow keys included.

Offline billnye

• ability man
Just going to get arrow keys added to the main set. I didn't remember that the arrow keys were $8.5

Doesn't make much sense to have people order them when we can get them for much cheaper :)). Price of the main set will go up a few dollars but I think it is justifiable.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Just going to get arrow keys added to the main set. I didn't remember that the arrow keys were $8.5

Doesn't make much sense to have people order them when we can get them for much cheaper :)). Price of the main set will go up a few dollars but I think it is justifiable.

Yep, that's obviously the best decision  :thumb:

Kinda funny how we went full circle with this: First we said TKL support is not possible and now we end up with a TKL set for the 60% price  :p

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
Now add white alphas, and we are good to go ^-^
... ...

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder

Hahahahaha  :p

I support that!!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better

And a pony!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Giorgio

We should really do a raindrop blank (white or light gray) set by adding alphas :cool:

I mean... Somewhere they must have some blanks.

Offline billnye

• ability man
Haha I wish. Maybe in the future we can do a group buy just for the alphas or something.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
Haha I wish. Maybe in the future we can do a group buy just for the alphas or something.

Its called Olivetti.
There's a guy who is selling them on this forum.
Forgot his name, but I remember him being a massive greasy Welsh *****.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Maybe in the future we can do a group buy just for the alphas or something.

I don't think completing a set later on works because all the people who bought the original set won't be around anymore to buy the addon.

If we are going for GMK Raindrop we need a darker blue anyway I think. Maybe we could do a custom blue with Massdrop sometime in the future  :thumb:

Offline Giorgio

200$...

Its called Olivetti.
There's a guy who is selling them on this forum.
Forgot his name, but I remember him being a massive greasy Welsh *****.