Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 732462 times)

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
Re: (GB) TOXIC (moving to production)
« Reply #1150 on: Mon, 28 April 2014, 13:19:59 »

This article shows you how to connect your Twitter and Facebook accounts so that your Tweets will automatically post to your Facebook wall.

https://support.twitter.com/articles/31113-using-twitter-with-facebook

But why would he want that? FB is evil.

I am not the one that suggested he do it.

Someone asked if the announcements / updates could also be made on Facebook.

Providing that link was just as an option of how to do it and doing it that way would allow for him to still post on Twitter and it would automatically update a chosen Facebook account for the people that prefer Facebook.

I am neutral regarding the Facebook / Twitter argument, I do not care either way.

USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1151 on: Mon, 28 April 2014, 13:29:47 »

This article shows you how to connect your Twitter and Facebook accounts so that your Tweets will automatically post to your Facebook wall.

https://support.twitter.com/articles/31113-using-twitter-with-facebook

But why would he want that? FB is evil.

I am not the one that suggested he do it.

Someone asked if the announcements / updates could also be made on Facebook.

Providing that link was just as an option of how to do it and doing it that way would allow for him to still post on Twitter and it would automatically update a chosen Facebook account for the people that prefer Facebook.

I am neutral regarding the Facebook / Twitter argument, I do not care either way.

I don't think that's how it works. That article you linked shows how to link your FB and twitter accounts, so that when YOU post something on twitter, it shows up on YOUR FB wall. If Bunny doesn't have a FB account, posting to his twitter won't show up on other people's FB news feeds, even if they themselves have their FB and twitter accounts linked.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #1152 on: Mon, 28 April 2014, 13:44:32 »

I don't think that's how it works. That article you linked shows how to link your FB and twitter accounts, so that when YOU post something on twitter, it shows up on YOUR FB wall. If Bunny doesn't have a FB account, posting to his twitter won't show up on other people's FB news feeds, even if they themselves have their FB and twitter accounts linked.

Of course that is how it would work, Twitter would update a single FB account that many other FB users would have liked so they would be updated any time something new gets posted.

I never suggest that Bunny should have his own FB account.

But it would be a good idea for [CTRL]ALT have a dedicated FB account that could be updated if it is decided to go with the Twitter updating FB option.

USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1153 on: Mon, 28 April 2014, 21:55:55 »
Is there anywhere aside from here we can watch for updates?

Just wondering what sort of timeframe we are looking at from now to the end of the GB (aka units shipped out)?

Cheers!

I see on here it says moved to production, but haven't seen any posts from anyone recently to suggest progress :)

any and all updates will be posted here, we will also start posting updates on twitter shortly as well as the website

FB pls ... i don't like twitter :p

im super against facebook

Same here. I still have never created a fb account. 
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1154 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 12:30:02 »
Is there anywhere aside from here we can watch for updates?

Just wondering what sort of timeframe we are looking at from now to the end of the GB (aka units shipped out)?

Cheers!

I see on here it says moved to production, but haven't seen any posts from anyone recently to suggest progress :)

any and all updates will be posted here, we will also start posting updates on twitter shortly as well as the website

FB pls ... i don't like twitter :p

im super against facebook

Same here. I still have never created a fb account.

I use mine to keep in touch with friends from high school, but that's about it.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1155 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 12:10:35 »
production update 1

bots are done
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1156 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 12:12:07 »
I think Bro Caps accidentally sent you my package.

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #1157 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 12:58:55 »
production update 1

Show Image

bots are done

i want it :( . But i miss all :sosad:

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #1158 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 13:26:36 »
They're sooooo pretty *_*b
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1159 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 15:06:18 »
production update 1

Show Image

bots are done

Pretty :)

Actually, there's not as many as I thought there might be :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #1160 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 15:09:28 »
You should send those bots this way. :o

;)
In the process of my custom Zombie board
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #1161 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 15:29:38 »

*probably* just the Europe/etc caps. I would imagine that the US ones would stay with the proxy. I could be wrong though.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1162 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 17:46:26 »
production update 1

Show Image

bots are done

Bro, nice job on that box art, sick wid it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1163 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 18:32:33 »

*probably* just the Europe/etc caps. I would imagine that the US ones would stay with the proxy. I could be wrong though.

I wonder where the ones destined for Australia are starting from.

But it is an idle wonder, phrased as a rhetorical question ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline PrpnNightmare

« Reply #1164 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 19:08:44 »
production update 1

Show Image

bots are done

*Breathing intensifies*

Need...Toxic...set...

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1165 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 19:20:14 »
Bunny, how are things going with the chargebacks? Did you get everything sorted with PayPal yet?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1166 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 19:22:43 »
Bunny, how are things going with the chargebacks? Did you get everything sorted with PayPal yet?

From earlier today:

Anything new from those Paypal apparatchiks?

not yet, i called them yesterday, and they just said no update as of yet and they would contact me as soon as they could, they said normally these matters are sorted within 7 days and its been 4 business days

as soon as its sorted ill post about it

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1167 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 19:31:41 »

From earlier today:

Anything new from those Paypal apparatchiks?

not yet, i called them yesterday, and they just said no update as of yet and they would contact me as soon as they could, they said normally these matters are sorted within 7 days and its been 4 business days

as soon as its sorted ill post about it

Thanks riot :)
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Sissy

« Reply #1168 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 21:53:33 »
production update 1

Show Image

bots are done
Jelly

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #1169 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 11:48:15 »
Are there any extra toxic key sets? Kind of wanting it to match my current Zombro, until I get what I want. :o
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline tobr1an

« Reply #1170 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 16:58:07 »
What happened to those that didnt win a bot?

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1171 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 16:59:40 »

We got sad.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline twistedness

« Reply #1172 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:14:38 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1173 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:16:19 »

Some reacted badly and cancelled their orders, and/or filed complaints against BunnyLake, which is NOT cool.

Others just get a fantastic keycap set anyway :)

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1174 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:20:51 »
Wish there was something we could do to help bunny out - maybe do a change.org petition asking PayPal to fix his account NOW and have GHers sign it?
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1175 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:22:29 »
Wish there was something we could do to help bunny out - maybe do a change.org petition asking PayPal to fix his account NOW and have GHers sign it?

As I understand he is on top of the situation - just has to wait for the all-clear from PP, if he hasn't receievd it already.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1176 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:22:44 »
Yeah, I feel like the brobots hurt more than helped, despite being cool. Some people got really mad about them.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1177 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:41:04 »

As I understand he is on top of the situation - just has to wait for the all-clear from PP, if he hasn't receievd it already.

Guess I was wondering if it would help light a fire under someone's buns at PayPal.

Offline skrotnisse

« Reply #1178 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 20:01:41 »

We got sad.

=[

I wrote half a book trying to win a bro. Didn't win. Joined army of sad.

Offline tadbitnerdy

(GB) TOXIC (moving to production)
« Reply #1179 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 20:21:21 »
This^. But the army of said is better than the army of douche bags trying to ruin the buy.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1180 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 20:37:20 »
Tapping into the novelty keycap hysteria was a mistake.

Paypal isn't going to make it easy, that's for sure.

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #1181 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 03:10:05 »
Tapping into the novelty keycap hysteria was a mistake.

The idea in itself is really awesome, the only problem are people that get butthurt when they don't get what they want. If u ask me, Bunny and Bro did a really good job implementing this feature in this group buy, the hype train was amazing!
That being said, Bunny sure did have a lot of problems because of it, so saying that it was worth it would be ignorant of me, as I don't really know the whole bakground.

I didn't get the toxic bros, but am still grateful to all the people involved in making this group buy possible, it was something new and refreshing.

Also, I think there are more announcements to come - one of them being the Brobot-related announcement for all those who didn't manage to get in for the toxic bros. Not sure though, but I think Bunny himself said that either in the toxic info thread or in this thread.

Whatever the case, this group buy was awesome, I can't wait to get the toxic set for my custom MX clear FILCO! :thumb:
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #1182 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 03:48:25 »

How were people able to win one? I missed this!

I doubt i've won one, as I don't know how people entered, but hopefully xD

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1183 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 04:52:26 »

We got sad.

If I remember correctly, there is a planned contest/dibs for those that didn't win, right?
But I think Bunny is tied at this moment, so don't be sad yet. You may just get/win something awesome!

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1184 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 06:32:57 »
That would be awesome.   Hopefully I don't miss it!!!

Offline Sissy

« Reply #1185 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 08:50:02 »
That would be awesome.   Hopefully I don't miss it!!!
It be awesome to get one but the keycap set is amazing as it is

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1186 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 09:38:08 »
Hey Bunny, what's the status of the toxic alpha and storage box update? Just waiting on the paypal kerfuffle to get worked out and then it should be available?
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #1187 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 09:56:45 »
Hey Bunny, what's the status of the toxic alpha and storage box update? Just waiting on the paypal kerfuffle to get worked out and then it should be available?

I hope so as well, as I'm hoping to sneak into this GB, for all the refunds I'll definitly take an order, and I'm sure other people will hop on it too, you da best big ol' bunny.
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1188 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 09:58:30 »
yeah, its all ready im just waiting for my paypal to get sorted

im super sorry for the delay everyone, nothing i can do about it at the moment, spent about an hour on the phone with them today

hopefully we are getting somewhere

and thanks for all the support
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 May 2014, 10:08:52 by BunnyLake »

Offline Yslen

« Reply #1189 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 10:00:58 »
Don't apologise, we know it's not your fault!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1190 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 10:02:15 »
yeah, its already im just waiting for my paypal to get sorted

im super sorry for the delay everyone, nothing i can do about it at the moment, spent about an hour on the phone with them today

hopefully we are getting somewhere

and thanks for all the support

It's all good bunnybro! Thanks for the constant updates. We all really appreciate it!

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1191 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 11:36:56 »
I joined the buy never having heard of the brobot aspect....you don't have to sell me on the awesomeness of this set. :) 

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1192 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 10:43:42 »

We got sad.

There were many manly tears, and many tears that were anything but manly. At the end of the day though, it's just a piece of plastic. A very pretty piece of plastic, but still just plastic.

Now if they had been steel brobots, it would be an entirely different story :P

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1193 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 13:25:31 »

We got sad.

There were many manly tears, and many tears that were anything but manly. At the end of the day though, it's just a piece of plastic. A very pretty piece of plastic, but still just plastic.

Now if they had been steel brobots, it would be an entirely different story :P

Mmmm powder coated steel bro bots.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #1194 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 15:23:25 »
I feel bad for Bunny with all the charge backs & getting his account locked. Were the majority of chargebacks performed by new-ish members?

It's an extremely childish thing to do.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1195 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 18:46:49 »
I feel bad for Bunny with all the charge backs & getting his account locked. Were the majority of chargebacks performed by new-ish members?

It's an extremely childish thing to do.

I think we all feel bad for BunnyLake.

The best we can do is have patience while he sorts this out - AFAIK PayPal are generally siding with him, it is just taking a little time.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1196 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 19:38:54 »
Mmmm powder coated steel bro bots.

Dammit Melvang, these were clean pants :P

All the feels for bunnybro. It's all getting sorted out for the best. I'm just somewhat ashamed of all the people who did chargebacks.

Offline RojoNinja

« Reply #1197 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 15:51:40 »
Out of curiosity, when all the issues with your PayPal are sorted out from from the chargebacks, is there going to be openings to join in on this? Or extra sets or something, I would  gladly sacrifice a small child (and money) to get in on this. Thanks. (also sorry if I don't know properly how this works)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1198 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 16:03:42 »
Out of curiosity, when all the issues with your PayPal are sorted out from from the chargebacks, is there going to be openings to join in on this? Or extra sets or something, I would  gladly sacrifice a small child (and money) to get in on this. Thanks. (also sorry if I don't know properly how this works)

yeah extras will be no problem sir

Offline RojoNinja

« Reply #1199 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 16:13:10 »

yeah extras will be no problem sir

Awesome! I assume you'd take orders (and list what extra sets you have) post production though, right?