Author Topic: TX-series keyboards  (Read 323293 times)

Offline aznreaper

Re: TX-series keyboards
« Reply #1200 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 11:50:51 »
Oh that's cool, any idea of time frames of when we might be seeing each of these boards?

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #1201 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 12:14:33 »
Oh that's cool, any idea of time frames of when we might be seeing each of these boards?

I am a slow worker. :(
So I don't know exactly.

After ending tx1800v2, factory will start making.

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #1202 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 12:17:28 »
Kin, any TX-87 extras possibly?

After finishing tx1800v2 shipping, I will sell extra tx.series in txkeyboards.com

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1203 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 12:24:55 »

After finishing tx1800v2 shipping, I will sell extra tx.series in txkeyboards.com

Hi kin! Any chance you have extra PCBs for TX87? I've had a lot of problems with mine which is described in detail here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=90516.0

I don't think I will be able to repair/fix it. Would therefore be awesome to be able to buy a new one. Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 August 2017, 12:37:43 by ctrlX »

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #1204 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 12:48:12 »

Hi kin! Any chance you have extra PCBs for TX87? I've had a lot of problems with mine which is described in detail here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=90516.0

I don't think I will be able to repair/fix it. Would therefore be awesome to be able to buy a new one. Cheers!

I plan to make more 87pcb.

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1205 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 12:51:22 »

I plan to make more 87pcb.
Great news! :) I will wait patiently.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #1206 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 14:16:20 »

Great, thanks!

Offline menuhin

« Reply #1207 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 00:12:09 »
Any chance of a TX TKL board GB going up in the future?

No more GB.
After making, I will sell them.

Tx60 and Tx65 >>> TX100 and TXergo >>> TX84se

How about TX75??

When I will take 75pcb, i will sell ome extras.

Thanks Kin!  :-*
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline Trente

« Reply #1208 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 23:20:12 »
I am curious is there any tx board support alps switch, I got some goodie alps blue recently and want to put them in some nice endgame board

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #1209 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 01:02:46 »
I am curious is there any tx board support alps switch, I got some goodie alps blue recently and want to put them in some nice endgame board
if you can have a plate made, you may get the PCB from Leeku.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Trente

« Reply #1210 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 20:51:03 »
if you can have a plate made, you may get the PCB from Leeku.

Got it! Thank you for the advice!

Offline kitchenace13

« Reply #1211 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 12:08:16 »
It sounds like the Titanium Grey TXCPs might be off to anodization soon?  Just curious

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1212 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 03:09:24 »
Maybe a dumb question, so here goes nothing. Does the TX75 plate support plate mounted stabilisers? Reason for  me asking this is because I've realised I do not like the Zeal stabs that I installed. OG Chery is way nicer. Hence I am thinking of swapping them out, but I really can't be bothered with desoldering the entire board. I've had bad experience with that and would like to avoid it as much as possible.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1213 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 05:45:11 »
Maybe a dumb question, so here goes nothing. Does the TX75 plate support plate mounted stabilisers? Reason for  me asking this is because I've realised I do not like the Zeal stabs that I installed. OG Chery is way nicer. Hence I am thinking of swapping them out, but I really can't be bothered with desoldering the entire board. I've had bad experience with that and would like to avoid it as much as possible.

No, it does not. You should, however, be able to desolder just the stabilized keys and then wiggle out the stabs as the cutouts are huge. OG stabs go back in like a charm, just the spacebar is a bit more annoying as you can't put it in in one piece. If you'd rather desolder all of it something like a ZD-211 desoldering iron works well for one or two boards. I recently got myself a desoldering station which makes it even easier, but the ZD-211 is the budget king. The ZD-211 clogs rather fast, but you can just take a 2.5mm drill and drill it out if that happens.

Offline ctrlX

« Reply #1214 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 06:06:51 »

No, it does not. You should, however, be able to desolder just the stabilized keys and then wiggle out the stabs as the cutouts are huge. OG stabs go back in like a charm, just the spacebar is a bit more annoying as you can't put it in in one piece. If you'd rather desolder all of it something like a ZD-211 desoldering iron works well for one or two boards. I recently got myself a desoldering station which makes it even easier, but the ZD-211 is the budget king. The ZD-211 clogs rather fast, but you can just take a 2.5mm drill and drill it out if that happens.

Thank you for the reply and for the info regarding support for plate mounted stabs.

I agree that the cutouts on the TX75 plate are large compared to other boards I have. It is however smaller than on the TX87. I was able to swap em out on the TX87 but that was just barely. Maybe I'll manage to do the same on my TX75. Need to explore that in more detail, just wanted to check first with the plate mounted stabs route.

The ZD-211 you mention I would have to order from abroad as it is not available in Sweden. As a matter of fact, I have not seen something similar here. Spending a lot of money on a Weller desoldering iron is also something I would like to avoid (I rather spend that money on new custom boards). Regular solder iron and a proper pump does the job. It is just the risk of accidentally damaging the PCB while in the process which is worrying me.

Anyway... Appreciate your answer and I might report back here how it goes. In case anyone will be interested in doing the same.

Edit: I investigated the possibility to swap out the stabs. Not possible... Only one side of the plate has cutouts in contrast to TX87. Swapping out the stabs on that board is very easy, there is plenty of room. Swapping to Zeal stabs requires some clipping/shaving as they are way longer than OG Cherry.

I did however manage to get rid of the rattling stabs on my TX75. So I will not change them after all. Phew! :)

Only required some more lubrication inside the stem where the wire is located. Apparently I did not lube that part. Now my stabs feel and sound great. Just like OG Cherry.

Now I can focus on the next new build instead of having to do a rebuild. :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 October 2017, 07:45:46 by ctrlX »

Offline get_weird

« Reply #1215 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 05:12:16 »
If the TX87 goes up again, will the option for an acrylic bottom still be available?

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #1216 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 02:08:26 »
If you guys would like to be notified for TX-CP extras (B-stock only), please register on txkeyboards.com and I will send out email to all users when I have a confirmation of the quantity. It will be about 10 total.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Great news! Do you have any time estimation? A week or could it be longer?

I think sometimes in the next 2 weeks.

Did this b-stock sale ever happen?
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
« Reply #1217 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 03:57:10 »
If you guys would like to be notified for TX-CP extras (B-stock only), please register on txkeyboards.com and I will send out email to all users when I have a confirmation of the quantity. It will be about 10 total.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Great news! Do you have any time estimation? A week or could it be longer?

I think sometimes in the next 2 weeks.

Did this b-stock sale ever happen?

Not yet.

We are still repairing the last few Titan grey txcps to complete the GB. Approx. 2 weeks after the fulfillment, we will start selling the extras.

======••••======
http://txkeyboards.com/

Please click LOG IN on register. Bottom page is for newsletter only.
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #1218 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 02:43:25 »
Quick question, as it's my first TX keyboard:

Somehow my L_CTRL is acting as Capslock now and I really don't know how to turn it back. I think I might have hit some weird key combo for switching the function? Any help is highly appreciated, thanks

Offline PoisonKing

• RIP wallet
« Reply #1219 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 02:46:29 »

Somehow my L_CTRL is acting as Capslock now and I really don't know how to turn it back. I think I might have hit some weird key combo for switching the function? Any help is highly appreciated, thanks
I had the same problem but I fixed this by swapping Capslock to L_Ctrl on JigOn. It's normal now, the Capslock button acts as a Capslock and so does the left Ctrl.

Sent from my calculator using black magic

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #1220 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 23:01:34 »

No more GB.

Hi kin, may I know when the Tx60 will lunch? it looks sooooo amazing!
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline ashwinv11

• give me foog
« Reply #1221 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 15:20:58 »
I love my TX-75. TX-65 will be an instant buy for me  :thumb:

Offline blighty

« Reply #1222 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 12:37:12 »
Is there any info on this "TXergo" board?
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline DreLLin

« Reply #1223 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 13:18:53 »

Have you looked in Jigon to what the key is mapped? You can download the software at kbdlab (http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?document_srl=2702787&mid=board_sw).
There is also an english documentation for the software. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v24vygvyl4mvqrm/AABUNcm0BDioYE5QbArje0Kba?dl=0
And if you need even more help, there is also some youtube tutorials on using Jigon.

I think I also read somewhere how to swap capslock and control but can't find it at the moment.

Offline poolside

« Reply #1224 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 16:09:39 »
A few more TX-65 pics popped up yesterday. It looks very nice  :thumb:

Offline ashwinv11

• give me foog
« Reply #1225 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 19:09:41 »

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #1226 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 02:29:51 »
I sent all preorder of txcp R2.

Offline kitchenace13

« Reply #1227 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 10:23:35 »

Hello, thank you so much for the great work putting this together!  Just wanted to double check what this meant though, does this mean that the TXCP R2 have all been shipped (including the titanium gray)?

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #1228 on: Wed, 22 November 2017, 19:19:44 »

Hello, thank you so much for the great work putting this together!  Just wanted to double check what this meant though, does this mean that the TXCP R2 have all been shipped (including the titanium gray)?

Yes. I sent txcp to grey preorder persons.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #1229 on: Thu, 23 November 2017, 01:13:53 »

Oooo, how hard are these usually to get? Are they like raffle style? or full GB/Preorder? I'm all about the 65s :D.

Offline kitchenace13

« Reply #1230 on: Thu, 23 November 2017, 01:54:48 »
Yes. I sent txcp to grey preorder persons.

Okay thanks, I don't know if I got a tracking number for my grey preorder (invoice #0061) but I'll keep an eye out in the mail.  Thanks again!

11/25 Edit - looks like its at my local post office, will pick it up on Monday!
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 November 2017, 16:10:49 by kitchenace13 »

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #1231 on: Sun, 26 November 2017, 22:45:15 »
Will there be tx87 like carrying cases for the tx60/65? Or even the desk pads that fit under the boards? I would love both <3

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #1232 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 01:38:02 »
Will there be tx87 like carrying cases for the tx60/65? Or even the desk pads that fit under the boards? I would love both <3
Of course I will make bag for txkeyboards.
It is possible to carry not only keyboard but also wrist rest.

I have made mats for tx87 and txpad.
But it is not popular to many persons.
Only a few persons like it.

It is not difficult to make mats for tx60/tx65/tx84se.
I will try to make mat for them.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 November 2017, 01:39:51 by kin25 »

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #1233 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 01:51:14 »

yay :thumb:

Offline Crushader

« Reply #1234 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 02:05:48 »

<3!!! Would love a TX-CP bag v2 to carry my wrist rest too!!!

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #1235 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 02:39:23 »

<3!!! Would love a TX-CP bag v2 to carry my wrist rest too!!!

Sure. I will change the bags design for wrist rest.

Offline DJSwayde

« Reply #1236 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 05:56:01 »
Will there be an option for an acrylic diffuser in the future? Looks great. :)
Mains: Bakers 6T (silver)   |   Bakers CL64 (silver)   |   CannonKeys Bakeneko60 (black)   |   Carolina Mech Palmetto (black)   |   LZ CLS h (silver)   |   Monokei Kei R1 (standard red, HHKB)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 1 (PD-KB300BN)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (PD-KB400B)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (PD-KB400WS)   |   SINGAKBD x TGR Unikorn R1 (black)   |   Weaston GSKT-00 R1 (gray [re-anodized silver, HHKB])   |   Weaston GSKT-00-Z (silver, AEK HHKB)

Alps: Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501, Taiwanese)   |   Apple Standard Keyboard (M0116, US)   |   Dell AT101 (GYI3PVAT101, US)    |   IBM Multistation 5556-001 (Chinese)   |   IBM P70 (ANSI-US, thick)   |   MET Micro Officer 6000 (R315-00)   |   SGI AT-101 "Beige"   |   Zenith Data Systems TurbosPORT 386
Cherry: G80-3000LPCXY-2 #1   |   G80-3000LPCXY-2 #2   |   G80-3485LWNUS #1 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G80-3485LWNUS #2 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G81-1281SAW (Zenith Data Systems)   |   G81-3000SAT   |   G81-3090SAQ (Schneider)   |   G81-3100SEBUS
Topre: PFU Limited HHKB Blank (charcoal [PD-KB300BN])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (charcoal [PD-KB400B])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (gray [PD-KB400WS])   |   Realforce 91UDK-G (NG02B0)   |   Realforce 103UB (SE42B0)   |   Realforce Taiwanese kit (dark gray)   |   Sony BKE-9400A   |   Sony MKS-8050

Collection

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #1237 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 06:55:08 »
Will there be an option for an acrylic diffuser in the future? Looks great. :)

I have no plan about diffuser for txcp now.

Offline gizmoplex

« Reply #1238 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 07:06:42 »
any info about tx-cp extras? ;D

Offline blighty

« Reply #1239 on: Fri, 08 December 2017, 11:13:46 »

No more GB.

Is there any more information on this upcoming TXergo?  I am kind of tempted by the 84se, but if the TXergo is anything similar to the LZ ergo, I'd wait for it...
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #1240 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 07:15:30 »
Happy new year~~

Offline poolside

« Reply #1241 on: Mon, 01 January 2018, 12:58:09 »
Happy 2018, year of the TX-Ergo  :)

Offline odd

« Reply #1242 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 13:31:10 »

Have you looked in Jigon to what the key is mapped? You can download the software at kbdlab (http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?document_srl=2702787&mid=board_sw).
There is also an english documentation for the software. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v24vygvyl4mvqrm/AABUNcm0BDioYE5QbArje0Kba?dl=0
And if you need even more help, there is also some youtube tutorials on using Jigon.

I think I also read somewhere how to swap capslock and control but can't find it at the moment.

Did you ever find the link for this? I too have the swapped LCtrl and Caps and it's driving me crazy. I tried to remap those keys in Jigon but the keys don't remap. It seems like a hard firmware option since i must have hit the magic key sequence at some point and again trying to remap them does not work. Any help on this would be great, thanks.

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #1243 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 16:31:01 »

Did you ever find the link for this? I too have the swapped LCtrl and Caps and it's driving me crazy. I tried to remap those keys in Jigon but the keys don't remap. It seems like a hard firmware option since i must have hit the magic key sequence at some point and again trying to remap them does not work. Any help on this would be great, thanks.

for switching them, push together capslock and L-ctrl for ten seconds

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1244 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 23:25:30 »
That's a really frustrating thing to have deal with. I should add stuff like that when I do an update to that video. I heard jigon got an update that allows for on the fly key sequences to be typed out.

Anyone tried that?

Offline blighty

« Reply #1245 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 06:54:03 »
Happy 2018, year of the TX-Ergo  :)

LOL, Considering any mention/question about the tx-ergo has been ignored, I doubt it.

Offline odd

« Reply #1246 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 01:07:07 »

for switching them, push together capslock and L-ctrl for ten seconds

OMG!!!! Thank you. I have tried to hold them together before but I did not know for how long. Caps lock and LCtrl is back in the usual places. Thank you again Kin

Offline Yatin

« Reply #1247 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 16:03:09 »
Is there any information about tx75 pcb?
I want buy one, mine is on bad condition right now  :(

Offline Soraie

« Reply #1248 on: Thu, 17 May 2018, 09:28:03 »
Just getting into building keyboards, are there any TX75 for sale? Looking to hopefully just do endgame before I dive too far!

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #1249 on: Thu, 17 May 2018, 09:34:09 »
Just getting into building keyboards, are there any TX75 for sale? Looking to hopefully just do endgame before I dive too far!

Endgame is always the next board you are getting.

The TX75 can be found on reddit.com/r/mechmarket every now and then for ~3-400 USD.
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"