Author Topic: Non-english keycaps?  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Avenray

• N/A
Non-english keycaps?
« on: Sun, 14 November 2021, 02:04:52 »
Hello, I'm looking for a keycap set that isnt english. Something like the the Galactic Empire DSA dyesub keycap. In this case, we have english in tinier font, buts thats fine with me, as long as the main typography is in a different langauge, or not just blank keycaps. I'm a bit of a troll and dont want the people using my keyboard, so I'm making it just a bit harder on their end if they do end up using it.

Offline AJM

Re: Non-english keycaps?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 15 November 2021, 03:37:19 »
Most language layouts are just QWERTY with a with a few changes/additions. Only the French one is really different.
But for your purpose - wouldn't it be the easiest thing, to just swap the keycaps around a bit?
Apart from that, there are several sets with blank keys.
For the MT3 profile there are sets with dwarvish symbols available as GB at the moment.

Offline salgiza

Re: Non-english keycaps?
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 15 November 2021, 14:19:24 »
Hello, I'm looking for a keycap set that isnt english. Something like the the Galactic Empire DSA dyesub keycap. In this case, we have english in tinier font, buts thats fine with me, as long as the main typography is in a different langauge, or not just blank keycaps. I'm a bit of a troll and dont want the people using my keyboard, so I'm making it just a bit harder on their end if they do end up using it.

Check Biip’s PBT Raw. The GB still has not run, and I think it follows the spirit of what you want  :)

P.S. You could also go for one of the many keycap sets that support japanese!