Author Topic: Post Pictures Of Your Desk/Set Ups!  (Read 1408479 times)

Offline Happylomo

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Desk/Set Ups!
« Reply #4250 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 07:45:19 »
Here's my work/study/recording space  ;D
I've been using this setup for about 2 years now.

view from my loft-bed

aand frontal view

Offline ssdt

« Reply #4251 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 08:03:57 »

Show Image

view from my loft-bed

Show Image

aand frontal view

Show Image

Nice setup, mate and a very fine taste in music :D

Poker II         HHKB Pro 2

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.” - Aristotle

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4252 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 08:12:41 »
Potato pic of my new setup for the next 8 or so months. The main rig is connected to all three monitors, while the other two boxes are hooked up to one monitor each on secondary inputs.

Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #4253 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 08:26:39 »
I wish I had a desk so deep...

Offline Happylomo

« Reply #4254 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 08:33:19 »

Show Image

view from my loft-bed

Show Image

aand frontal view

Show Image

Nice setup, mate and a very fine taste in music :D

Thanks, ssdt  :thumb: Yeah. i really love my setup.
But u know, Im always looking for new ideas from other members. At least to make it tidier

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4255 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 02:08:25 »

No Ikea in the UK?
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #4256 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 05:18:57 »
Finished my first custom loop a little while ago, not posted it here yet.

Here is the album link: http://imgur.com/a/C6eIw

Sneek peek

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4257 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 06:31:41 »
Nice. That is a really cool loop man. The straight connector on the left looks really awesome. And the glow in the dark sleeving and coolant look great.

No Ikea in the UK?

We do, is that an Ikea desk?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4258 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 06:35:46 »
Nice. That is a really cool loop man. The straight connector on the left looks really awesome. And the glow in the dark sleeving and coolant look great.

No Ikea in the UK?

We do, is that an Ikea desk?

No, I mean isn't Ikea desk deep enough?
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4259 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 06:48:41 »
No, I mean isn't Ikea desk deep enough?

I find that Ikea desks are pretty shallow tbh, I don't think they are much deeper than like, 70/80 cm usually.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4260 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 09:18:49 »
The one in my pic is a very old Ikea desk (at least 15 years, maybe more), and is not sold anymore. It is 32" deep (80 cm).

If you want something deeper than that, your best bet is probably to look at dining tables, rather than desks, and to add some form of storage underneath as necessary. I personally find that I can't use much more space than I already have on mine effectively, at least not from a stationary chair.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #4261 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 17:17:53 »
Just missing the wacom tablet but this is still my current situation while we move in.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline krbuck

« Reply #4262 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 17:57:05 »
Just missing the wacom tablet but this is still my current situation while we move in.

I like SFF (small form factor) computers. I love the minimalist look.

POK3R - Brown Cherry MX

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #4263 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 17:59:22 »

Nice! Love the Hattington treatment on the tower!

Offline Happylomo

« Reply #4264 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 21:11:12 »

Sneek peek
Show Image

Daaamnn, this is a sweet rig! Hv u thought about changing the tubes into rigid acrylic?

Offline Carcharocles

• Location: In the lonely, desolate wasteland of South Kansas City
    • The Deathscape Mythos
« Reply #4265 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 21:16:00 »

My current desk setup, on an Atlantic Gaming Desk. Not the best desk in the world, but I can't afford much better. My phone also refused to fit the entire setup in the picture, so you can barely see the edge of my mouse.

Ignore the bottle of Depakote in front of the monitor, I had no place to put it.
T1000 , Firmware ver. Doge.

Most deadly of them all.
Keyboards: Drevo Gramr (Outemu Browns); Logitech K480

Offline blcksqrrl

• I'm afraid that I just blue myself
« Reply #4266 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 21:56:11 »
Here's my dorm setup, it's the best that I could do with the given space, as there isn't a lot. It might have helped if I didn't decide to bring so much audio stuff, but am I supposed to have? Bad audio?  :p
Also, not pictured is the gaming PC, which is hidden away in the side cabinet of the desk.

110936-0
110938-1

Poker II MX Blue

KUL ES-87 MX Blue

Apple Standard Keyboard

Apple Extended Keyboard II

Offline Syribo

• I like coffee and pink things.
« Reply #4267 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 22:23:05 »

My desk and computer inners :) Only difference now is that I have the new keycaps on the QFR, and my new Shine 4. I love the LEDs, they're great at night when I don't want the bright overhead ceiling light on. They give the room a nice ambiance.

I still need to get rid of this 1970's wallpaper. Literally, the wallpaper is over 40 years old and needs to go haha.

I have my bed right behind my computer, so I can lay in bed and use my computer off my TV :) I keep my QFR at my bed, and have my wireless G602 mouse to move back and forth as needed :) Very convenient.

Ducky Shine 4        CM Storm QFR

Offline divito

« Reply #4268 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 00:13:27 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

My desk and computer inners :) Only difference now is that I have the new keycaps on the QFR, and my new Shine 4. I love the LEDs, they're great at night when I don't want the bright overhead ceiling light on. They give the room a nice ambiance.

I still need to get rid of this 1970's wallpaper. Literally, the wallpaper is over 40 years old and needs to go haha.

I have my bed right behind my computer, so I can lay in bed and use my computer off my TV :) I keep my QFR at my bed, and have my wireless G602 mouse to move back and forth as needed :) Very convenient.

Very nice.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline Den441

« Reply #4269 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 00:25:06 »

Sneek peek
Show Image

That is so awesome. My question is, what keyboard do you think you'll get to go with that? I would have to go with something like an orionv2 or b.87. Something with RGB base lighting set to fade from green to purple. Then stick GMK Hyperfuse on top of that. I'm just dreaming though.
Custom Wrist Rests, Artisan Keycaps, and more - http://battlestation.io

Sales Thread - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74835.0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4270 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 05:34:13 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

A lot of people don't like backlighting, but when it's done right, and when everything is colour-coordinated, it looks fantastic! :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Syribo

« Reply #4271 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 08:31:57 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

A lot of people don't like backlighting, but when it's done right, and when everything is colour-coordinated, it looks fantastic! :D
Once I get a solid color on the walls, it will look even better :D Now I just wish I had been able to get my chair in a pink and black color, instead of red and black. But the pink DX Racer isn't made in models that cater to those of us who are over 6'1" :'( Sad times. I like how the lights match my current wallpapers. I really want to change them up.. but it just matches so well, I can't bring myself to do it yet! And I also have my Shine 4's lights on pink and purple ;)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4272 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 08:51:48 »
Once I get a solid color on the walls, it will look even better :D Now I just wish I had been able to get my chair in a pink and black color, instead of red and black. But the pink DX Racer isn't made in models that cater to those of us who are over 6'1" :'( Sad times. I like how the lights match my current wallpapers. I really want to change them up.. but it just matches so well, I can't bring myself to do it yet! And I also have my Shine 4's lights on pink and purple ;)

I bet you get kinda sick of people commenting how tall you are...

Have you tried Maxnomic? Need for seat do similar chairs that are p good.

Edit: Maxnomic vs DXRacer... http://www.needforseat.de/eu_english/maxnomic/maxnomic-vs-noname/index.html

They are a bit more expensive though, and the X-Large ones only come in black, blue/black and orange/black
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 September 2015, 09:02:30 by katushkin »

Offline Syribo

« Reply #4273 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 09:15:18 »

Edit: Maxnomic vs DXRacer... http://www.needforseat.de/eu_english/maxnomic/maxnomic-vs-noname/index.html

They are a bit more expensive though, and the X-Large ones only come in black, blue/black and orange/black

God, the amount of times in my life I've been told "You should play basketball" is unreal haha. It's always either basketball or model... because tall people can't just do every other normal thing that most people do ;)

I remember checking out their chairs too but ended up going with DXRacer.. and I'm not even sure why now! I honestly was VERY close to getting that Iron Series one that was on MassDrop recently. Main reason is because, while the model I have (Racing Series) is great, I have 3 herniated discs, 3 bulging discs, a torn leaking disc, kyphosis, three surgeries... I honestly need something even better. I don't have the money for something like a Herman Miller which is getting close to $1000, DX Racer is great for what it is.. but I should have saved up another $100 and went for a higher model. They also are more accommodating to taller people.

I know I could find a friend to sell my current one too if I ever decide to grab a higher up series... but I'm holding out for a pink one hopefully haha. I'm still sad I never got another pink headset after my Steelseries Siberia v2 died. It was such a nice pink color... If I had my way, everything would be pink. As I'm typing this, I've got myself covered with a pink Hello Kitty blanket haha :P

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4274 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 09:36:21 »
God, the amount of times in my life I've been told "You should play basketball" is unreal haha. It's always either basketball or model... because tall people can't just do every other normal thing that most people do ;)

I remember checking out their chairs too but ended up going with DXRacer.. and I'm not even sure why now! I honestly was VERY close to getting that Iron Series one that was on MassDrop recently. Main reason is because, while the model I have (Racing Series) is great, I have 3 herniated discs, 3 bulging discs, a torn leaking disc, kyphosis, three surgeries... I honestly need something even better. I don't have the money for something like a Herman Miller which is getting close to $1000, DX Racer is great for what it is.. but I should have saved up another $100 and went for a higher model. They also are more accommodating to taller people.

I know I could find a friend to sell my current one too if I ever decide to grab a higher up series... but I'm holding out for a pink one hopefully haha. I'm still sad I never got another pink headset after my Steelseries Siberia v2 died. It was such a nice pink color... If I had my way, everything would be pink. As I'm typing this, I've got myself covered with a pink Hello Kitty blanket haha :P

Doesn't sound like you will be shooting any hoops or walking down any catwalks with a back like that! We have the HM Mirra chairs at work which are ok, but not fantastic. I would like to try out an Embody though.

You should never scrimp on things that keep you separated from the ground. Tires, mattresses, chairs etc. It's always good investing in things like that because you know if you buy it cheap, you buy it twice :P

Sounds like you and Sifo would get along quite well...

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #4275 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 11:16:14 »
Potato pic of my new setup for the next 8 or so months. The main rig is connected to all three monitors, while the other two boxes are hooked up to one monitor each on secondary inputs.

Show Image

After having a SSK it always felt strange to me to go back to a normal Model M. You still use yours? Why not the ssk that's sitting there lonely on the right side of your desk?

Offline ika

« Reply #4276 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 11:58:40 »

That's not a DXRacer, that's a generic seat like the kind you find on ebay with no brand name etc.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4277 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 12:19:41 »

Show Image

After having a SSK it always felt strange to me to go back to a normal Model M. You still use yours? Why not the ssk that's sitting there lonely on the right side of your desk?

My M is my only fullsize board that I have with me currently. I need the numpad for some games and I find it convenient when I'm working with spreadsheets. My daily right now is the QFR with clears. I can't hook both my M and my SSK up to the main rig without using an adaptor, so the SSK is hooked up to the secondary rig as the main input there. It still gets plenty of use, not to worry :thumb:

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #4278 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 13:51:36 »

Nice! Love the Hattington treatment on the tower!

Hey thanks! It's supposed to be a Tofu Horse but it does look like Hatty's head too  :)

BTW, you own the "Sprit Siblings" boards yeah? They're gorgeous!

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4279 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 14:28:58 »

Yay tall people!  We should have a thread.  ;) :))  (I'm 6'8" btw)

At 6'1" and being called tall, are you a girl?  (I know, I know, no girls on the internet...)

Offline Syribo

« Reply #4280 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 18:27:13 »

At 6'1" and being called tall, are you a girl?  (I know, I know, no girls on the internet...)

Haha yes I am. You'd think I was over 7 feet tall with how people find it so fascinating. Can't even go to the grocery store without at least one person saying "Wow you're so tall!!". My favorite thing is when I see a girl who is about 5'8" complain about being "tall" haha. If only they knew.

If I was 6'8" and female... I can't even imagine. My brother in law is 6'8" and he doesn't seem THAT tall compared to myself, but oh man if I was that tall? That would suck haha.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4281 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:01:25 »
Haha yes I am. You'd think I was over 7 feet tall with how people find it so fascinating. Can't even go to the grocery store without at least one person saying "Wow you're so tall!!". My favorite thing is when I see a girl who is about 5'8" complain about being "tall" haha. If only they knew.

Hah.  :))  Same here.  :P

If I was 6'8" and female... I can't even imagine. My brother in law is 6'8" and he doesn't seem THAT tall compared to myself

He's not *that* tall.  He's regular height!  ^-^

but oh man if I was that tall? That would suck haha.

oh  :(

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4282 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:02:26 »

zeroing in on the kill.

the houff works quick
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Syribo

« Reply #4283 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:11:48 »

Hah.  :))  Same here.  :P

If I was 6'8" and female... I can't even imagine. My brother in law is 6'8" and he doesn't seem THAT tall compared to myself

He's not *that* tall.  He's regular height!  ^-^

but oh man if I was that tall? That would suck haha.

oh  :(

I mean to be that tall as a girl haha. If I was a dude, I wouldn't mind being that tall! But people look at me like a freak of nature hahaha.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4284 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:14:41 »
zeroing in on the kill.

the houff works quick

Don't blow my cover, man!

Gotta play it cool.  :cool:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4285 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:17:54 »
zeroing in on the kill.

the houff works quick

Don't blow my cover, man!

Gotta play it cool.  :cool:

WE SAW NOTHING
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #4286 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:21:17 »
110998-0

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #4287 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:30:31 »
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #4288 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 22:06:57 »
are you a girl?

Back when I was single this was my go-to pickup line.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4289 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 22:10:10 »
are you a girl?

it doesn't take much to get hoff going these days

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4290 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 22:11:20 »
are you a girl?

It's true.  :(  I'm approaching tp4 levels of lonely.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #4291 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 22:22:15 »
are you a girl?

Ehy man, we all love you here..... we'll totally chip in for your 'business trip' to China  :thumb:

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #4292 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 22:40:50 »

Show Image

view from my loft-bed

Show Image

aand frontal view

Show Image

OMG!!! A compact splash... I should've never sold mine  :'( :'( :'(
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Happylomo

« Reply #4293 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 23:15:04 »

Show Image

view from my loft-bed

Show Image

aand frontal view

Show Image

OMG!!! A compact splash... I should've never sold mine  :'( :'( :'(

Yess! the cutest SFF case ever.  :D

Offline Syribo

« Reply #4294 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 00:15:42 »
are you a girl?

I know the feels bros. I haven't dated in almost 10 years... Ten. Years. TEN.  Do I win?! Or do I lose?!

Offline Durvid

• Thunk thunk thunk..
« Reply #4295 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 03:12:54 »
Should wait for my hyperfuse to arrive but.. Nah
Built a new desk to match the loft I just moved into. A standing desk!
111121-0111123-1111125-2111127-3111129-4111131-5

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4296 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 04:07:05 »
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

That one HHKB looks incredibly sad.

Offline Durvid

• Thunk thunk thunk..
« Reply #4297 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 04:12:20 »
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

It's a temporary arrangement. I have an oxblood mod set coming in from Key Kollective. For now, though, I took some keys from the realforce to use.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4298 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 06:15:08 »

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #4299 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 06:18:55 »

It's a temporary arrangement. I have an oxblood mod set coming in from Key Kollective. For now, though, I took some keys from the realforce to use.

What articulating desk boom is that? I'm in the market for a new one, as mine isn't long enough  :(

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r