Author Topic: [GB] GMK Red Alert & Olivetti [OVER!]  (Read 71295 times)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
[GB] GMK Red Alert & Olivetti [OVER!]
« on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 17:30:33 »
Please read ALL information below before ordering. If you miss vital information regarding customs/postage insurance that’s on you.

This GB has no MOQ. Read below for more info.

If there are any bugs on the website or you have any problems, please contact me! This is the first time the site has been used publicly, so it's quite possible there'll be a few bugs.

All payments are done through Stripe. The site is fully PCCI compliant and uses SSL during checkout. Note that during the checkout the URL will change to pegasus.terrassl.net - this is nothing to worry about, this is just shared SSL. It is just as secure.

The set

This is a proxy-GB for the GMK Red Alert + Olivetti sets you may have seen recently. They’re coming from a friend of mine in China, the person who bought the sets from GMK.

This is a batch-style GB. The keycaps are already made. Every time we get 10 or so orders, those sets will be shipped to me. I will then ship them out. So, do not expect instant delivery.

Both sets contain 126 keys, as shown below. The price is fixed at £127.50+shipping (roughly $200+shipping). For this you get the keyset, a Hammer cardboard keycap holder (which the set will be shipped in), and a Hammer novelty keycap. The novelty keycap will be shipped to you at a later date (novelty keycaps in pictures below do not necessarily represent the ones included with these keycaps).

Shipping/Customs

All shipping is fully tracked. We use Royal Mail Special Delivery within the UK, and Royal Mail Tracked&Signed for international.

Please note that the shipping prices only hold up to 4 sets because of the size/weight formats Royal Mail uses for their international deliveries. If you want to order more than 4 sets total, please contact me here or through our website before ordering so that a delivery quote can be given. Any orders of over 4 sets will be refunded.

Within the UK, the sets are fully insured up to £500. For international deliveries, RM Tracked&Signed is only insured up to £50. The value will be marked as £50 for all international deliveries, so hopefully there will be no hefty customs charges on your end. If you want the value marked higher, or if you want more insurance please contact us before ordering.

If your set is lost while being delivered we cannot guarantee any kind of refund. If you think your set is lost, please contact me and I will get in touch with the courier and try to get reimbursement for the value the set is insured for.

For international, unless you request more insurance the maximum amount you can be refunded if your order is lost is £50. We cannot guarantee this. If RM does not reimburse us, we cannot reimburse you. This is a GB, please remember that. I cannot afford to refund you the full value out of my own pocket.

The shipping estimation before checkout isn't working on the site (working on fixing it).

However, if you go to the first step of checkout, it will give you an accurate quote depending on the number of sets you ordered.

The price

I’m fully aware this set has a high pricetag. As I’ve said, I’m just acting as a proxy. My friend is giving us a lower price per set than he is giving elsewhere, but after Paypal (Paypal fees are huge) and Stripe fees the price comes up to around the same amount.

The £127.50 price includes shipping fees from China->UK, Paypal fees (used when I pay the supplier for the sets), Stripe fees, etc.

The total price you pay is £127.50 + shipping cost to you.

Please, do not threadcrap with comments regarding the price. If you’re interested in the financials behind this GB, please contact me. Until you have more information, please keep your mouth shut.

How to order

Please order through our website (run by myself) precision-buys.com :

ORDER HERE!!!

All payments are done through Stripe. The site is fully PCCI compliant and uses SSL during checkout. Note that during the checkout the URL will change to pegasus.terrassl.net - this is nothing to worry about, this is just shared SSL. It is just as secure.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask any questions, I'll be watching this thread closely :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 May 2015, 12:53:21 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: [GB] GMK Red Alert & Olivetti
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 17:47:56 »
Ooooooo no.  Red or blue or both?

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 17:48:40 »
najs prajs

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 18:16:15 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 18:42:15 »
Both ;)
github

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 18:46:10 »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 18:51:43 »
Both ;)

i concur.

I'd respond, but the group buy rules in OP clearly state that I can't.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 18:55:15 »
I'd respond, but the group buy rules in OP clearly state that I can't.
Those aren't rules, just requests ;)

I'm not saying don't discuss the pricing... Feel free to do that. I would just really appreciate it if people didn't threadcrap like this when they know nothing of the financials behind it.

Sorry for any misunderstanding :-[
github

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:01:57 »
Just to clarify, these are made by GMK, that German company right? I'm guessing your friend in China bought a huge bulk on his own money and is now selling them? Reason I asked is that on other threads we are struggling with MoQ but now we have two GMK sets! The only way is upfront investment by your friend ala one of the options outlined in the TA GB.

Elrick must be having a field day!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:02:38 »
Probably not going to be able to scrape together the cash for a set but thanks for giving us the opportunity Photekq :)
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:03:56 »
Just to clarify, these are made by GMK, that German company right? I'm guessing your friend in China bought a huge bulk on his own money and is now selling them?
Yes, that's correct.
github

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:04:43 »
The windowed keys are all so tempting.

Hrm..

Offline Ouro

• Laughable
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:29:21 »

Becoming an active member on this board was a huge mistake.

RIP my drinking money

Offline YongJK

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:33:34 »

Becoming an active member on this board was a huge mistake.

RIP my drinking money
Looking at my wallet..imma on board the field trip now  :(

Keyboard: PLU ML87 Mx Blue

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:33:39 »
So many good GBs going on!
Must!!... resist!!!
Must not get wallet hacked!!
;)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:35:47 »
For the lazy:

As of the time of this post, the exchange rate for GBP to USD makes this set $198.05, exclusive of shipping and other fees (foreign currency fee?).
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:44:09 »
For the lazy:

As of the time of this post, the exchange rate for GBP to USD makes this set $198.05, exclusive of shipping and other fees (foreign currency fee?).
Yeah, it's pretty pricey after all the shipping fees, Stripe fees (2.4%), Paypal fees for sending the money to the supplier (4.4%), etc. :'(
github

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:46:10 »
I won't be getting in on this because the price is prohibitively high, but this is a relevant question for those considering.  Is shipping to the UK included in the price and then you pay shipping from the UK or is the shipping to the UK an additional cost on top of shipping from the UK to you?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:47:06 »
Does that price fluctuate with the exchange rate like the GMK buy bill is running? Just want some clarification.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:47:11 »
I won't be getting in on this because the price is prohibitively high, but this is a relevant question for those considering.  Is shipping to the UK included in the price and then you pay shipping from the UK or is the shipping to the UK an additional cost on top of shipping from the UK to you?
Shipping to the UK from China is included in the £127.50. Then you pay shipping from me to you.

Does that price fluctuate with the exchange rate like the GMK buy bill is running? Just want some clarification.
Unless it fluctuates by a large percentage the price will stay the same. I may reevaluate the price to match the change in exchange rate after every batch goes out.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:51:25 by Photekq »
github

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:48:24 »

It doesn't fluctuate in the base currency (GBP). But the exchange rate will change from day-to-day.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:53:45 »
given the Olivetti and Red Alert colorways approach 'classic' status i'm sure they'll sell eventually. problem being with the numerous options for a GMK set at the moment and in the near future, most people will have a hard time rationalizing getting one of these sets

p.s. not counting mod/colorpacks, there were two GMK fullset GBs conducted here in the previous year. this year we might have triple that by the time April rolls around. quite amazing really

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:57:02 »
In case anyone's wondering, the price (excluding shipping) is about AUD$250 :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline johndavis730

• puck king dg4l
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 20:26:51 »
What is that first keyboard?! *drool*

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 20:27:43 »
Looks like a lightsaver or that kmac that had this layout

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 20:38:06 »
I want dis...  :(

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 20:54:34 »
This is an offer way too expensive for my poor wallet.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:01:49 »
In case anyone's wondering, the price (excluding shipping) is about AUD$250 :o

Rowdy OUR money is virtually worthless in fact it lines up correctly with Monopoly Money, hence we must deal with the fundamental fact that this Convict Settlement located at the bottom of the world, has no economy at all.

I think the Russian Rouble is worth more compared to our crapola currency, and we aren't even sanctioned by the West unlike poor Russia.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:03:14 »
In case anyone's wondering, the price (excluding shipping) is about AUD$250 :o

Rowdy OUR money is virtually worthless in fact it lines up correctly with Monopoly Money, hence we must deal with the fundamental fact that this Convict Settlement located at the bottom of the world, has no economy at all.

I think the Russian Rouble is worth more compared to our crapola currency, and we aren't even sanctioned by the West unlike poor Russia.

Willing to swap keycaps for food.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:13:35 »
Early birthday present to myself? Really I hope I can get on this eventually.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 February 2015, 23:25:10 by radio_killah »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:16:45 »
It all comes down to how much do you really want it :P  :thumb:

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:17:18 »
It all comes down to how much do you really want it :P  :thumb:

Definitely.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:29:33 by radio_killah »

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:19:26 »
If anyone wants a discount, I'll buy the LED windowed keys from the olivetti set :>
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:33:35 by Lastpilot »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:20:14 »
The price

I�m fully aware this set has a high pricetag. As I�ve said, I�m just acting as a proxy. My friend is giving us a lower price per set than he is giving elsewhere, but after Paypal (Paypal fees are huge) and Stripe fees the price comes up to around the same amount.

Please, do not threadcrap with comments regarding the price. If you�re interested in the financials behind this GB, please contact me. Until you have more information, please keep your mouth shut.

Just to re-iterate because people don't seem to read. Tek is doing us a pretty big favour making these available to us, lets not make him regret it yeah?
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:28:31 »
Please excuse me for speaking my regret out loud, and thank you for the big favor you are doing to us. It was not the intention to thread crap this offer.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 00:53:47 »
Thanks for offering this Proxy Service Photekq :thumb:

Stripe is not common in Germany, so I don't have an account.

I hope I can manage to set it up in time :)

Edit:

I just created one, but it's a bit confusing. Paypal just withdraws from my regular bank account, but I am not sure how Stripe works.

It says it's still in Beta in Germany. The FAQs are in English and mine isn't good enough to understand all the financial terms.

I need a credit card to charge up my stripe account right?
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 February 2015, 01:10:18 by LechnerDE »

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 01:30:07 »
Wow, the price...

I guess I'll just wait for later real GB then
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 01:47:29 »
Wow, the price...

Yeah, the price is hefty, but I think it's rather unlikely these will be made again anytime soon. I doubt a regular GB would reach MOQ, because the guys that really want these keys will already have ordered them. Just look at Ivan's failed attempts with GMK sets...

For me these are the perfect sets that contain all the keys I need with the legends I like, so I will just suck it up and buy them - Elrick would be proud  :p

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 01:51:31 »
Wow, the price...

Yeah, the price is hefty, but I think it's rather unlikely these will be made again anytime soon. I doubt a regular GB would reach MOQ, because the guys that really want these keys will already have ordered them. Just look at Ivan's failed attempts with GMK sets...

For me these are the perfect sets that contain all the keys I need with the legends I like, so I will just suck it up and buy them - Elrick would be proud  :p

Luckily I already have a Olivetti from earlier Sherry GB, the so-called RA doesnt hit me with the beige mod so I will happy to skip this, no talking **** but with that money Id rather try to find a BSP imsto set :D

HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 01:55:20 »
I just created one, but it's a bit confusing. Paypal just withdraws from my regular bank account, but I am not sure how Stripe works.

It says it's still in Beta in Germany. The FAQs are in English and mine isn't good enough to understand all the financial terms.

No Stripe account needed! I'm the only one that needs an account, not you guys. You just enter your card information during checkout, and that information will go through Stripe.

Stripe is only available to receive payments in certain countries, but you can pay through Stripe from any country.
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 February 2015, 01:56:55 by Photekq »
github

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 02:04:56 »

No Stripe account needed! I'm the only one that needs an account, not you guys. You just enter your card information during checkout, and that information will go through Stripe.

Stripe is only available to receive payments in certain countries, but you can pay through Stripe from any country.

Thanks for the fast reply  :thumb:

I will place my order as soon as I am back home from work :)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 02:06:53 »
I've had a few people PM me about postage.

The shipping estimation before checkout isn't working on the site (working on fixing it).

However, if you go to the first step of checkout, it will give you an accurate quote depending on the number of sets you ordered.
github

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 02:25:25 »
We can't change mockup? I really like Insert & Delete than Ins & Del.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 02:26:49 »
We can't change mockup? I really like Insert & Delete than Ins & Del.
I prefer Insert & Delete too, and I wish it could be changed. However, the sets are already made. There's no changing it.
github

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 02:57:15 »

So true, regardless of where you are living on this planet these are a MUST.

PLUS you get quite a few keys for your money hence you just have to open wide and work that foot long behemoth past the gums and down past your tonsils, like Sasha Grey  8) .

Offline pasph

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 03:13:12 »
I remember a thread (now deleted) about those keysets sell started by someone really arrogant, hope that guy wasn't your friend
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:30:20 »
I remember a thread (now deleted) about those keysets sell started by someone really arrogant, hope that guy wasn't your friend
I think that was him. Regardless of whether or not he came across as arrogant, I assure you he isn't. Very nice guy. He's my friend for a reason.
github

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:34:05 »
I think that was him. Regardless of whether or not he came across as arrogant, I assure you he isn't. Very nice guy. He's my friend for a reason.
Is it the crazy nixdorf guy or another one?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:38:10 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:40:14 by quochung1989 »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:39:45 »