Author Topic: Nominate-A-Bro: Final Edition  (Read 24362 times)

Offline o3okevin

Re: Nominate-A-Bro: Final Edition
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 21:02:14 »
jackedhardwarejunkie's one of the coolest, most straight-up people I've met in this hobby - he always has a genuine opinion about topics when asked and doesn't need to sugarcoat things, a really fresh breath of air in a hobby that unfortunately is based on showing one's "good" 60% and hiding the other 40.

He's always available for advice, whether it be artisans, computer hardware (his name isn't just for nothing - hardline watercooling > everything else!), the absolutely terrible shipping and delivery that we Canadians have to go through, or even just tips on how best to live life. I owe a lot of the good choices I've made this year to his recommendations!

It definitely doesn't hurt that he's basically the biggest purple cap collector out there, and posts some hype-ass pics for everybody else to drool over once in a while :)

Offline orionstein

« Reply #51 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 21:10:41 »
I nominate Badchad!

In terms of picking just one story to tell why he's awesome, it's tough. Hes always been amazing and helpful to everyone, and doesn't have a bad bone in his body.
He's making a name for himself as an awesome artisan and just keeps getting better and better!
He just had a baby and really deserves some props for everything he does!
When there's been a cap I've needed, he's helped me out, and I'd always help him out with anything he needed.

Definitely underrated and always there for you, I think he deserves a best bro!

Offline badchad

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 21:17:53 »
Reserved
BAD

Offline pp

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 21:23:37 »
Shuangmu

When I first came into contact with this hobby, I didn't know much about keyboards, keycaps, etc. I've asked a lot of people some questions that I don't quite understand,but they are impatient with my problems, unwilling to help me, and even selling me keycaps at a high price. Shuangmu has provided me with a price reference for his purchase many times. And patiently answer my endless questions. As a newcomer in the key circle, I really appreciate his help to me. His positive energy and friendliness touched me very much and made me more fond of this hobby.

Offline smurkcity12

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 21:24:42 »
This is a tough one. I've seen several people that have been extremely helpful and generous to me during my time in the hobby (looking at you Rmendis and Diego), but I'm going to have to give it to a new friend from down under, JohnWest. He's given me caps and let's me hold all of the wonderful caps, boards, etc he trades for in the US. But most importantly he is a genuine guy that gives me some great conversation, advice, and friendship at all hours of the day. I've enjoyed making friends in the this hobby moreso than collecting boards, sets and resin, and this good guy deserves something like this as much as anyone.

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 21:25:23 »
So many nice people in this community it's a challenge to just pick one. But if I have to nominate one:

Dymloslouire

I have said this before, but he is one of the closer friends I made in this community. Being from the same country helps, but his all around happy-go-lucky attitude and spontaneity is what made him a friend. Always happy to answer my dumb questions when I just started in the hobby, I think this man deserves a chance to win a giveaway even though he would say "smh resins" when he sees this lol.

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 21:34:03 »
My nomination: Myan

One of the best friends in the community, everyone knows that my English is very bad. Haha, so I chat with him in Chinese time is more, the most chat friends. He taught me photography and expanded the hobby of artisan. Enriched my life. Let's share the story of the family and the children. Not just a hobby.
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline dugihk

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 21:46:43 »
I nominate Shuangmu

One of the very few that gave me any attention on my earlier days in this hobby. Never cared if I had no collection or nothing to trade, and was always friendly and treated me with respect.
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 August 2019, 08:25:12 by dugihk »

Offline soveryscary

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 22:17:23 »
I want to nominate Patrick-jh. He’s been one of the nicest dudes I’ve met in this hobby. The first time I saw a OGTP, I knew I had to have it. I searched for it for years, making posts all the time offering my favorite caps for it. No luck. Patrick hits me up one day and says he got something for me. He acquired a OGTP magnet and wanted to send it to me. I was floored. It was so generous of him to want to send that to me, all because he knew I liked the cap. It’s one of my fav things ever, and it was gifted to me. This community is great, and I hope you all have a good day. Happy collecting!
All the lights went out

Offline lovechan

• one for all,all for one,I'm lovechan,doing better.
    • HLZZ Keycaps
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 22:45:41 »
 :))

I nominate Someone.

1.Someone taught people learn English language and help people who are non-English speakers integrate into the community. lol.
Eg1.
Futbol=real football
Soccer is actually football, everywhere but murica.

Eg2.
Q:How to make a short google link?
A:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx……..

Eg3.
XXXXXXXXXX.……

Eg…..

2.Someone loves artisan and shares various of amazing authors with their fantastic works,that let nice works appear in public eyes.
Eg.
@Someone Instagram

3.Someone helps new or tiny artisan author.
Eg:
Someone gave advice to them,how to make 3Q, market running,etc. replied the geekhack/reddit thread or somewhere and support them.

4…….
5……
…..
There's plenty more of that…
Someone is everywhere.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 22:51:25 »
Winner.

:))

I nominate Someone.

1.Someone taught people learn English language and help people who are non-English speakers integrate into the community. lol.
Eg1.
Futbol=real football
Soccer is actually football, everywhere but murica.

Eg2.
Q:How to make a short google link?
A:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx……..

Eg3.
XXXXXXXXXX.……

Eg…..

2.Someone loves artisan and shares various of amazing authors with their fantastic works,that let nice works appear in public eyes.
Eg.
@Someone Instagram

3.Someone helps new or tiny artisan author.
Eg:
Someone gave advice to them,how to make 3Q, market running,etc. replied the geekhack/reddit thread or somewhere and support them.

4…….
5……
…..
There's plenty more of that…
Someone is everywhere.

Offline EMC Labs

« Reply #61 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 23:03:48 »
Lightning XI

Being new to GH and the whole mechanical keyboard scene, Lightning XI was super friendly and answered my "noob" questions. I can see he is an important part of the GH community and is actively involved with discussions and answering other people's questions. Not knowing him so well, I'd like to nominate Lightning XI as someone who has impacted the community positively.

Also, he has one CRAZY keyboard collection.

Offline pindow

« Reply #62 on: Wed, 14 August 2019, 23:06:42 »
Shuang mu

I'm Instagram#holyfrog666

He is my really helpful friend, I already got some great help from him.
This time is my turn. When i was in artisans, really hard to get something i wanted.
He still help me out to get what i want.

If i can visit his country, really wanna see him and say "Thank you my friend"

Offline unluckyxiii

• Instagram
Nominate-A-Bro: Final Edition
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 01:43:44 »
Zappycobra and the Z-butt gang

I’m pretty new to the keyboard scene and even newer to artisan keycap. Zappycobra’s Z-butt lowers the entry to give me a taste on keycap making. He selflessly provided the resource for free. It gotten many new makers started and came together to share tips and tricks. I didn’t become like a master or something, but it made me appreciate the art of it, how time consuming, how much effort and practices and skills have put into each and every single one of the artisan keycaps. I’m not the most active in the gang but I truly thanks everyone of them making this journey much more comfortable.
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 August 2019, 01:55:34 by unluckyxiii »

Offline merutz

• @merutz
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 01:52:09 »
I would like to take this opportunity and nominate someone who isn’t really eligible by house rules, but truly deserves such a distinction.

He has helped me and countless others while tackling immense resentment from anyone who was seven degrees of separation away from him. Even those close to him can attest to some of his negative antics but even the biggest hearts can act foolish when tainted by positions of power.

It started with small chats and led to amazing displays of altruism, both material and spiritual.

Sometimes this community makes you feel like a slow rollercoaster through an out of service salt mine. 5 years ago, I only got in this hobby for two particular items - a keyboard and an artisan, which both proved to be super rare. But I stayed because of people like him.

The person in question has long and almost prophetically embraced this contests appellation as his own monicker, so I think he needs no introduction. Thank you sir.

QFR R-i/DSA Dolch   |   MX Master
     + yellow Esc

Offline rmw2013

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 02:27:48 »
I wanna nominate my friend Sphierro, he's one of the only people I can talk about keycaps and keyboards with. He's more into keyboards and I'm more into keycaps and slowly we have started to share with each other and gotten us more into both sides, he doesn't have many artisans but I'm hoping to nominate him for some.

Offline stuey138

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 03:42:50 »
I nominate Nicki.  He goes by many names in many places but this is his most common one.  Two years ago I started college, and as an introvert, I had a tough time making friends.  In high school I'd always be the person on the edge of a group of people having a conversation but never being part of it.  I was always self conscious and self deprecating.  This transferred to college where I'd tend to stay in my room and not really interact with my dorm room neighbours.  Nicki was an exception though as he took interest in my mechanical keyboards and surprisingly embraced the hobby and leapt straight in.  Together we'd browse the GB's, enter artisan raffles, mod our keyboards, and less enjoyably watch our wallets cry.  We became good friends and he's probably one of my best friends so far in college.  With how fast the keyboard community pushes out new material, we never have a dull moment together and it does wonders to have a physical person with me who one hundred percent understands my passion and hype for mechanical keyboards.
Later during my freshman year, it came time to find housemates to live with for an apartment.  It was a moment I had been dreading since I had only become acquaintances with most of the same gendered people on my floor and I didn't know how I'd ever find a group to accept me.  Nicki again helped me out when he looped me into the group he was planning on living with and we've all been housemates for a year now with no regrets.  I'm forever grateful for Nicki for helping me find people to be with when I had such difficulty doing so.  While my wallet may have been in a much better place had I never met him, I probably would never have found friends without him.  While Nicki may not be of assistance to the community, our bond over keyboards and how he has helped me personally with my social anxiety has made my college experience infinitely better than I ever expected it to be.  I had always worried that I would be alone and hate college, but I'm really enjoying it. Well at least the social aspects, even good friends can't make exams and projects enjoyable lol.  If you see this while browsing GH Nicki, thank you!

Offline Helldrop

« Reply #67 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 04:04:59 »
There are lots of nice guys around me, so it’s not easy to pick just one. I’d like to nominate Merutz. When I started to become interested in artisans, I used to be a very lonely person, because I didn’t know anybody who had the same hobby at that time, so couldn’t ask any help. I once posted a pic of Killing Spree Reaper on my Instagram, and one day a man sent me dm, asking whether I could pass the reaper to him or not. I was at first dumbfounded at his asking, but I said I was going to sleep on it. It was when we became friends. He introduced me to this main community and had me connected people who have similar tastes.

It’s not easy for people like me who suck at English to participate in this global community and make friends actively. Thanks to him, I made it and now feel happy. I always feel grateful for him. Of course I’m indebted to all the people who supported me. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of them.

Offline jeniverre

• instagram.com/keebgeek
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 05:16:02 »
TanginamoEli was one of the many reasons of how I got into this kind of hobby. When I first started out in our local mech group in the Philippines, all I really wanted was to grab some yellow SA keycaps
to match with my pikachu setup. As it was very hard to find one that time unlike today. He was the very first one to help me and after that, he introduced me to international community and groupbuys where I wasn't familiar with.
And the rest is history :D
..it's not just me, actually, he also helped many newbies too. He's very friendly and willing to help others. Won't laugh at your keeb choices but educate you instead.

Sometimes, all we need is someone who continue to inspire us regardless of who and what our mech choices are in this big click-clacky world.

Offline kingnestea

« Reply #69 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 06:55:57 »
I nominate shuangmu,

For the last few year in artisan history, western artisan are not really accessible for the Chinese public.
Shuangmu is really dedicated in building that bridge, and he has helped a lot of ppl getting to known the finest artisans in the western community.
And he also helps ppl to get their dream artisans. I'm one among the many who has enjoyed his dedication in artisans.

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 07:30:48 »
kustom3, for all the hard work he has been putting into making this years Paris meetup awesome

This
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline PQStarLord

« Reply #71 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 09:08:23 »
I nominate Ygor for the following awesome reasons:

Mainly because he got so deeply into the ****ty video game I made - it was the first time I've seen anyone care about one of my crap games and it felt like less of a waste of time than it usually does, so thanks! It was so worth the hundreds of hours playing it right?!

Also:

He's a musical genius: https://vocaroo.com/i/s1x5XevNE96Z

He let me see the start of his map when i didn't have time to enter the second maze competition last year, but then I found time and won it. Soz mate.

He's hilarious.

His avatar is a wizard.

He loves Ween and Electric Wizard.

I haven't seen him around lately like. Are you alive? Are you banned? (this wasn't a reason, more an observation)

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 09:26:28 »
I nominate myself. If I win, I will sell them for astronomical prices and use that money to buy a plane ticket to your town. From there I'll drive the rental over to your house and challenge you to a game of basketball, or horse, or whatever you want to spell.

Nevermind. This was supposed to be better but I lost it having to deal with cat barf.

My nomination is for LeslieAnn.

Their technical knowledge. Whether it's for an upgrade, comparison, or just general knowledge seeking, they are very informative and helpful.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 09:58:10 »
First of all, thanks for doing this giveaway with the best intentions to draw out the stories of great community members, which there are many of. It's really difficult for me to nominate a single person. There are so many people, many mentioned here, like Aspen, Zearoh, Shuang, Nick, and countless others who have been real bros to the community over the time I've known them.

So for this nomination, I'm going to pick someone who is both a bro and really, really loves brocaps, to the point of pretty much collecting only them: VikingRobot

Not everyone might know of him, but he hangs out on the Keyboard Community Slack (with other brocaps collectors, of course), and occasionally, Discord. He moved to Virginia over a year ago, and I've had the pleasure of being able to hang out with this bro in person.

In this hobby, you are often in situations where you compete with friends for a limited number of caps. There are many times that Viking has helped out other bros, even when it may not be in his benefit to do so. He's helped me and others obtain caps, trade away prized caps from his own collection, and just be a generally decent bro.

Outside of the hobby, he's also chill to hang out with, participates in both formal and informal meetups whenever he can, and keeps the spirit of the community alive in his own local way.

Best of luck to all these great nominees, and thanks again to bro for this giveaway.

Offline gunchi

« Reply #74 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 10:22:53 »
Superdoedoe

Since getting involved in the hobby Superdoedoe always has been generous with his time – invariably assisting me with questions and complications out of goodwill. 
On numerous occasions he has lent a helping hand to me and has repeatedly shared his knowledge and opinions on matters with a positive and helpful attitude.

Thank you Michael for the giveaway and good luck to all nominated—there are many deserving people and it is great to see all these awesome members getting recognition for their positive contributions to the community.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 10:41:37 »
I nominate romevi.  Not only is he a great dude and one of the nicest people I've ever met, he obviously needs some help.  He nominated the most notoriously retired keyboarder out there, for heaven's sake.  CPT don't need no Bro caps, or any artisans for that matter.  Plus, they wouldn't fit on his Purple monstrosity of a Kishsaver anyway.

Despite all this, romevi really is a good guy - I promise.

CPTBadAss. He's done quite a bit for gh, and was a font of knowledge for keebs. He also sent me my first ever booper--gratis.

Lastly, he like retro games.

He also killed it during Secret Santa the year he had me.  Seriously, he nailed it, top to bottom.

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 10:46:20 »
I also would like to nominate ygor, and thank him for the laughs. Genuinely funny guy. I wished I played CSGO with him, seem like a fun to be had.

Also wondering what happened to him?

I nominate Ygor for the following awesome reasons:

Mainly because he got so deeply into the ****ty video game I made - it was the first time I've seen anyone care about one of my crap games and it felt like less of a waste of time than it usually does, so thanks! It was so worth the hundreds of hours playing it right?!

Also:

He's a musical genius: https://vocaroo.com/i/s1x5XevNE96Z

He let me see the start of his map when i didn't have time to enter the second maze competition last year, but then I found time and won it. Soz mate.

He's hilarious.

His avatar is a wizard.

He loves Ween and Electric Wizard.

I haven't seen him around lately like. Are you alive? Are you banned? (this wasn't a reason, more an observation)

Offline kustom3

• bonjour
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 11:24:16 »
I'd like to nominate my fellow French man feedbaack.

I'll spare you the teary-eyed story, he's the guy I talk to on a daily basis about artisan keycaps and many other things, hobby-related or not. We ping each other about sales at 4AM, we keep an eye out for the caps that the other guy is looking for, and when one of us ships caps to the other one it's become a tradition to send some local delicacies (we live 1,500 km from each other in two very different French areas). Ever got a dried sausage and jams with a keycap? I did. I hope one day I can find that god damn Arcade Floor blank he's been looking for since forever.

Now for some apologies, I'm sorry I can't nominate:
- rmendis for his kindness and wisdom
- hayt for his bad taste in tv shows letting me guess what's likely to be bad based on what he liked (learned this the hard way)
- the gx folks, much love
- ramnes for the work he's done to grow the French community for years
- wazazaby for pushing to move our chats from IRC to a Discord server leading to the French community turning into something beautiful
- Zekuto and biip for their very precious help with producing content for the French community
- Puree for his keyboard building wisdom
- vitriol_drinker for helping me score a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity grail keyboard
- everyone else in the French community, even MAR when he's had a few
- the sponsors who have trusted me with some of their products for some videos to be released soon-ish
- everyone else I forgot

edit:grammar
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 August 2019, 15:06:38 by kustom3 »

Offline btctopre

« Reply #78 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 13:33:10 »
if there can only be one, then obviously it's beehatch- simply because she put up with me for so many years.

quite a few other members of the community have been huge bros over the years though-
  • vesper popped my brobot cherry, and was especially gentle to me in a time when people were being left beaten and bloodied for them
  • belfong (affectionately known 'round these parts as ballfong) is my big-bro type bro, always took care of me in trades and tried to help me get a hold of things i was looking for over the years. also directly/indirectly got me back into the keyboard hat game after i'd given up on it.
  • kudos was always an overly-generous dude that the community is lucky to have (and i'm glad to see he's killing it now with his GAF caps)
  • i originally signed up for GH to enter the blackout sale for a blood pact v2 and lost, and after spending something like 14 months spamming trading posts trying to get a hold of one, riotonthebay swooped in and traded me one around christmas time one year. it was an alright trade for him taking everything into account, but he definitely did me a huge solid that i'll never forget. don't think i'll ever be that excited for a package ever again.
  • dgneo is/was the shield that guarded the realms of men, and also makes one of the few things i appreciate in life better than anyone else.
  • obviously bro (or michael) himself went above and beyond in many situations, and his fight against hat counterfeiting shouldn't go left unnoticed
  • (also shoutout to hoffman and the other janitors that did their best to corral us kids here back when this place was more of a madhouse. thankless job for sure, but ya'll did a good job.)

Offline molecularronin

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 14:41:44 »
I gotta give it to Samwise, aka Takes The Piss, aka ****y, aka BunnyLake. I always have questions and ideas about computers/games/hobbies and really anything, and he always takes the time to give me advice and chat or whatever. A personal example: my younger brother tried to kill himself not too long ago, and I really needed advice and guidance on an issue relating to that. He probably spoke with me for over an hour, helping put me in the right frame of mind, helping me figure out what to say, helping me understand and move forward productively with my brother and my family. His advice was just absolutely spot on, and I am so thankful for that. He also makes pretty cool shirts and other stuff.

If i can't nominate him, I nominate myself, because I'm really just really inspiring and an all around incredible human being.

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 15:10:08 »
I'm nominating Sintpinty :cool:

The fairly new member has been keeping geekhack lively and has a nice amount of posts already rather than just appearing on geekhack when there's artisan keycaps involved.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 17:25:17 »
If i can't nominate him, I nominate myself, because I'm really just really inspiring and an all around incredible human being.

I nominate you too, you extraordinarily humble being.
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 19:58:31 »
My nomination is Aspen, but I'm going to shout out some folks who are also super deserving. All bros, regardless of gender. And this isn't nearly everyone that deserves a shoutout.
More
MaxfLIVE - helped me with TGR keyboard trades to make sure I didn't get jipped. Is super helpful on and off stream with tuning boards and sharing community history.
BadChad - educates me on what is involved in artisan making to really appreciate them, while also trying his darndest at being a new dad.
Nathan Kim - sold me my first keyset on mechmarket while also giving me insight on what is worth buying and how to set up a keyboard. Helps me and other countless noobs.
Tephy - always goes out of his way to help me develop my understanding of artisans. Made me a T-Stock Schrodinger that I'll cherish forever. Put me on to really good artisans and fantasy novels.
Liam - not just a savant resin-writer, he is just always positive and trying to better his craft and make the community a really happy place. Luscious locks.
Dalsu - the most enthusiastic person in the community I've ever interacted with. He goes hard to help anyone he considers a friend.
Ono - another artisan maker who appreciates everyone and keeps people's spirits up. Organizes meetups and giveaways and is a great friend.
Marcia - super friendly and helpful on and off stream. Cute cap connoisseur who helps normies and non-normies alike.
Shiny - another great enthusiast who goes out of his way to help people people and entertain while falling asleep on stream
3TonJack - the fastest guy I've ever seen in the community. 0-100 in a couple months and shares a ton ;)
JapaneseHorrorWriter - I've nominated Shin for other awards like this, and he is super deserving. So many makers can attribute success to his backing and input and enthusiasm. Amazing friend.
Foxmancore - Fox got me deeeep into artisans with what he shared with me when I started. Super nice and impeccable taste. Like Shin, he stays out of the spotlight but is another solid friend
YuriOrlov - another great friend who goes hard for what he likes but at the same time shares so other people can enjoy. Will someday educate me on watches ;)
RMendis - Rich is a staple in the community who everyone knows and appreciates because he's genuine. Genuine and friendly--what more could you ask?
LightningXI - Diego "Rantas" Lightning McQueen shares knowledge about community history and also about pretty much every cool thing in existence on earth. Love this guy.
Dugi - has the exact same taste in artisans as me, so I'd expect to be an arch-rival villain type, but is actually an amazing person, so I guess I'm actually the bad guy...dagnabit
ShuangMuLin - genuinely enthusiastic about so much and just infectious with it. Claims to not be great at English but is amazing at it.
Michael (Bro) - has made me actually LOL more than probably anyone else in the community.
BunnyLake - the kind of guy who likes to lift other people up and moves heaven and earth for his friends.
Fracno - super patient and helpful and funny and entertaining. His stream is gonna blow up when people realize what they're missing.
yeffy, bk, dustin, doedoe,jae..still working on these. got a combative patient. will edit later.

There are so many more that I haven't listed only because I'm writing this at work and don't have time to write more.

Aspen has reached out to me with advice before I even knew that I needed it. And boy, did I need it. He does this for me and for SO many people. Any time Aspen's name comes up in chat in any form, all you see is "that's a good dude," "standup lad," "gotta love that guy," "he's an angel," and so on. 
I hope he's got big plans in the community or someone has big plans that involve Aspen because if there's anyone in the community that is universally liked and respected, it's this guy.
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 August 2019, 20:03:01 by Jaxxstatic »

Offline sickleboom

• 12keyboards @ Instagram
« Reply #83 on: Thu, 15 August 2019, 21:26:19 »
I nominate LifeZ

For being a great guy, and producing such timeless premium boards. He allowed me to sort out issues with paypal and waited for me patiently to pay for the keyboard. Overall a hustler, designer and great merchant!

Offline Vaii

• wat
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 16 August 2019, 05:58:21 »
I nominate MangeHD.

I only met him a few months ago on the mekanisk discord.
He's a super helpful guy always willing to help anyone with their questions, keyboard related or not.
He currently doesn't have enough funds to be able to start an artisan collection of his own so by nominating him here it's my way of trying to pay back some of the helpfulness he's been spreading in the keyboard community.
If everyone would be as helpful as he is the community would be a very wholesome place.

also wanted to quickly mention rmendis for trading me one of my all time favourite bots :)
wtb dark plushberry (mx) bbv2 / starcluster (mx) bbv2

Offline feedbaack

« Reply #85 on: Fri, 16 August 2019, 10:18:18 »

I'll definitely say kustom3, and even if it's a pain in the ass for me to talk about 'private' stuff or to express my feelings, I'll do my best because I think he deserves it:

I met him on r/mm a few years ago and he helped me a lot when I decided to seriously discover this hobby, at the beginning it was easier for me to speak with someone who shares the same native language and he made me win a considerable amount of time by explaining to me a lot of things, by showing me and introducing me to all the important places to follow.

I don't have any irl friend who understands this hobby and it was a real pleasure to have someone so cool always available to share my thoughts (keyboard related or not btw), and even if he talks with a lot of people he never made me feel like I was disturbing him. We tried to help each other according to our artisan tastes and I'm sure my humble collection would definitely not be the same without this encounter.

He still helps me on a daily basis, even if he has now more responsabilities and less time to waste since he's the new french ambassador of Jellykey. The best part is that he doesn't do that exclusively for me, for example he always tries to help any newcomer in the french discord and I think the amount of work he did for the incoming Paris meet-up shows his dedication to the hobby and to the community.

TLDR: kustom3 is a super baguette and he deserves the best resin out there.

Thanks again Michael for this wholesome event.   :thumb:

Offline aeryxz

• aeboards
« Reply #86 on: Fri, 16 August 2019, 20:05:53 »
Japanesehorrorwriter, for being a good due and supporting wierd ideas I want to do and giving feedback. Real generous guy as well. And doing dope horror writing. I'm not much of a writer as you can see.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #87 on: Fri, 16 August 2019, 20:30:49 »
if there can only be one, then obviously it's beehatch- simply because she put up with me for so many years.

:eek:
I love Elzy

Offline rudy44

« Reply #88 on: Sat, 17 August 2019, 04:29:43 »
eat_the_food for creating some of the most beautiful artisans i've seen and what got me down this rabbit hole in the first place.

Even though it gets insanely hard to win some of the raffles, it doesn't stop me from trying and has been a great source of excitement and anticipation every other day.

Offline Arkadia92

« Reply #89 on: Sat, 17 August 2019, 14:12:36 »
Hello Pees,

Hope you are all doing well and living in positivity and happiness.

**My nomination is quite different because it encompasses the whole keyboard community**

Twitch Live-Stream Event
Nathan Taeha Kim from “taehatypes” will be building a keyboard for myself, while live-streaming it on his Twitch channel. This live-stream will be something special and extraordinary for the keyboard community.

First, I want to make the stream even more special. I have assembled talented artisans who share the passion of creativity and would like to give back to the community. Each artisan have humbly accepted my proposal about collaborating to be a part of Nathan’s live event. Artisans will be making artisan keycaps to send to Nathan and will be showcased on live-stream to the community. Artisans have taken this opportunity to give back to the community as a token of their appreciation. As such, Nathan will do random keycap giveaways to his viewers. Talented artisans from Keyforge, Artkey, Lividity Caps, Dwarf Factory, Sludgekidd, Cysm_caps, GoldenStar keycaps, Keylabs, Girlycaps Studios and Cozkeycaps who have joined the collaboration.

***if brocaps would like to jump onboard and join the collaboration, the whole keyboard community will be honoured***

Second, after watching numerous live-streams by Nathan and witnessing his passion and commitment to the keyboard community, I personally have asked all artisans to make additional artisan keycaps which I will be gifting to Nathan.

As you can see, I want to make my first leap into the keyboard community by expressing my appreciation and gratitude to the whole community by giving them an opportunity to integrate on a live platform. Furthermore, this event will mean so much more if you could join this day for the whole community to remember.

Thank you so much for your time :)

Kind Regards,

Kadir

Offline vonswoopington

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 18 August 2019, 02:07:47 »
I'd like to nominate Jayveur for always taking the time to help me with questions about artisans and in  helping me obtain my personal grail caps. He's always very helpful and has a great network of friends to reach out to.  A+++ seller would do business again.
TGR 910 Polycarb | TGR Alice | TGR Unikorn | Lyn EM-7 | VE.A | Kyuu | E7-V1

Offline foo4542

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 18 August 2019, 03:51:34 »
To the person who is reading this post,

You have positively impacted the community one way or another, I'm sure, and you might not even know it. Just keep up the spirit! Even the smallest act might have a huge impact on others.
When I first started, I got tremendous help from multiple people with my stupid and innocent inquiries, which meant a lot. When I need to buy some small parts, like several LEDs, a stab, or a few switches, there's always some locals ready help out even though they couldn't profit from selling those apparently (yo ty aeryxz and phatty) When I really wanted some particular artisans, there were people who showed their incredible generosity (tyty JohnWest, looking forward to them fine reddevil). Looong ago there was a guy who remembered that I really wanted a Soyuz Kosmonavt and offered a trade with me; or foxmancore who is incredibly chill to trade with. There are more people like that but I can't remember atm. Those are the people who make me want to pay it forward to others.
I also like some tiny details that people put into, like including some sweets or small notes with the shipment :)

If you are new, you sure will have a chance to make an impact.

If you have done something mean before, never too late to make up for that, good acts will eventually pay off. I myself had done things that I'm not proud of and too embarrassed to mention here, which I'm constantly trying to make up for. To the people whom I had been mean to, I'm sorry :(

either way, I nominate YOU.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #92 on: Sun, 18 August 2019, 04:51:31 »
I'd like to start by saying, in the interest of fairness and my involvement with Bro Caps, i don't want my post to be taken into account directly in the decision making of the giveaway, and as such I also won't be directly following the rules by only posting one name, instead using my post to lend support to other people mentioned already in this thread, and shining a little light on some notable users who haven't.

I started this post by making a list of some names, which are by no means everyone i feel is deserving because the entry window isn't long enough for me to be able to do that, but I then randomised them before writing each piece so they are in no particular order.

uLeet - Yuurrrrrrrr.  I haven't known uli long, but it's hard for me to express what an impact he has had on me since I have known him. He instantly feels like a friend I have had my entire life, and I aspire to be more like him as a man and a father.  He is a dude who wants everyones tide to rise together, share everything he has, and leave a positive mark on everyone around him. Yeeet

Fracno - A man i have taken to dinner with my kids, a genuine friend and a man i wish i could be more like (even though he is always wrong) Anyone would be better for having him in their life.

Jay + Jaim - two of the illest boys on the planet, who have in a short period of time both left their mark on a hobby that is new to them and feel like they have been around forever. Both go incredibly hard whilst always looking out for others, boys that get **** done.  They are thoughtful in ways many would not think to be, and its been an honour to get to know them.  They each deserve their own section, and whilst being distinctly individual people, each share identical positive traits and epitomise what it is to be a bro. 

3tonjack - I have had the privilege of getting to know 3tonjack more and more recently, and is one of the most selfless people in the community.  He recently helped me acquire my kids dream birthday present when I couldn't do it myself, and even in that act of kindness, got an additional one of the same item for my youngest. He is someone who doesn't just want to help people, but always goes the extra mile.  He thinks incredibly objectively and is level headed and grounded in ways I could only hope to be.

BadChad - My Lego brother. Humble, giving, respectful, grounded and talented.  I have never come across anyone who could have anything negative to say about Chad, He’s ambitious and someone who his truly passionate about this hobby and his craft, its infectious and spills over into everything he does and everyone around him.  I look up to him in so many ways.

Ronin - The dude carries a weeny horn and can still kick your ass.  One of the funniest most self aware people I have ever encountered, the most lovable **** around, an incredible artist and friend.

Viking - The opposite of a fairweather friend, viking is someone who looks out no matter what, someone who looks out for the people he cares about and will seize any opportunity to help.  He religiously also maintains and improves the Bro catalogue, and has been a constant supporter of Bro and his work. 

Rmendis - The archive, rmendis is a wealth of knowledge, always willing to share with anyone he encounters, and has one of the most genuine love and appreciation for this hobby around.  You can hardly read a thread without reference of him and the advice or help he has given people.  Few people appreciate caps and the work of artists as much as him.

Yuppie - Killing the bot game, and was one of the main reasons I got to go and meet so many people on this list in New York this summer, offering me a place to stay, and looking out for me at all times whilst there. A super fascinating dude and it was an honour to meet you.

Pqstarlord - The dankest of Uk bros and a person i lived much closer to. Dedicating huge time to help on bro projects, and always there anytime I need an ear or advice. A dude thats gonna conquer the world.

Mousy - The Mono beast, one of the most fascinating, strong and respectful people I have ever encountered.  He needs a little dash of orange in his life.  A constant joy to hear from and learn from, a guy that does everything at 110%.

Kudos - Me and kudos weren't always friends, but even before we were, without fail, if i had something bad happen in my life he was first to reach out, he was and is a bigger man than me, and in getting to know him more and spending time with him in person, he is going to be a fantastic father.  Im grateful for him and all he does.

Sherwin - This goes without saying, a man who may not appear the most actively publicly, but who behind the scenes helps and touches every person he interacts with, a role model of how to behave in almost every situation, and the most selfless human i know. I could go on forever but if you know him, you already know everything i have to say, as does he.

Shuang - One of the best collections in the game, has always dealt with me with kindness and respect and will go out of his way to help anyone with anything.

Jaxxtastic - Whilst I haven't had much time to speak with jaxx at length about anything outside of this hobby, his character shows through his actions. Willing to go to any lengths to find what he wants, or what you want, or to help people in any way that its needed.

Txclack - This is a hard one to write because i can't in my head pinpoint what it is about txclack that stands out to me, he's someone I feel at constant ease with, that is always interesting to be around and can adapt to any situation he is in. level headed, grounded and experienced.

Rbb - A captivating enigma of a man, but always looking out for friends.  Incredibly respectful and carries himself with dignity.

Spamray - I sadly havent spoken to ray much over the last few years, but when I think of a person to me that personifies GH, that is spamray.  I could relay so many stories I have about him, and the respect I have for him and his family, but ultimately what i have to say is I miss you.

Riot - One of the first people I ever met in person from this hobby, ive met your wife and family and you represent them better than any person ever could.  A constant source of inspiration and one of the smartest people I have ever met. 

Thegreaticedrake - Someone I don't know well, but if i could think of anyone deserving from the community of nominate a bro, its TGID. I can't imagine the number of people who could share a story about this dude. An unsung hero and a real ambassador. 

All the time i have sadly right now but if i get time later i will be adding more

I would like to thank Michael for doing this thread, i wont sit here and list everything you have done for me and others I know without recognition, but know that I love you, and you are my best friend. Thank you!

« Last Edit: Sun, 18 August 2019, 04:58:00 by BunnyLake »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #93 on: Sun, 18 August 2019, 08:36:39 »
Hmm, while I am not super active or well known on here I do have someone I would like to nominate.
I nominate Zearoh
Because he was the person who really got me into artisans by selling me my first Fugu (under retail price) & threw in a free Nutria cause he knew I was just getting started collecting artisans. I haven't kept in close contact with him since then, but I have still not forgotten his act of kindness & this would be the perfect way to pay him back if he wins! GL to all the nominees!

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #94 on: Sun, 18 August 2019, 12:57:04 »
I'm going to nominate BHK. Most of my interaction with him is through graystudio discord, and he has been super helpful to people in the Space65 group buy. Potter has had an incredibly hard time giving updates/communicating with people in the group buy. Every single time I go to the space65 channel there is another person with a problem with their order that can't seem to reach potter - and every single time BHK reaches out to potter to help fix the issue. He has no official part in the groupbuy, and yet he still continues to help people out on a daily basis. Good guy in my book :thumb:

Offline Bbqqin

« Reply #95 on: Sun, 18 August 2019, 18:42:18 »
Dalsu - As a new member to the community, it is sometimes difficult to break into the scene with such a small, tight knit community. For the most part, people don't take kindly to new comers in this hobby. If you disagree you are kidding yourself. No one likes the FNG until he/she somehow "proves themselves". Dalsu was one of the few people to help me understand the value of keycaps when I was in the dark, how people like to trade, and introduced me to many of the other great friends I have met in the hobby. He not only has lead me to the promised land, but also been a great friend. His guidance has been something that most others would not have even bothered. If you don't like him, you're probably a beta. Sometimes you just need to hear it like it is; Dalsu has no filter, and I respect people like that.

Badchad - Chaddington was the second person to take me under their wing. He is one of the most humble people I have come across ion any hobby. With just knowing me only for a few weeks, he was willing to make me a mini commission of one of his amazing Daffy v2 sculpts in a monochrome colorway, and a matching blank to boot. This is a testament to his giving nature, as well as his non-elitist mentality. Who would agree to make a key cap for someone so new to the scene? Not many. I feel like I've known Chad for years, because we vibe on so many different levels. He has this ability to sense your true nature, and if you are fake or phony, he can smell it from a mile away. If you haven't been blessed by his nature, you are missing out.

Shuangmu - Shuang is my brother from across the pond. We originally got in touch after I saw a few of amazing cap collection on mechmarket. I had posted some pictures of my different animals in kb-artisans, and as a surprise to me, he had seen them, which sparked our friendship. He gave me opportunities to acquire caps that most people don't have any way to achieve until they have made a name for themselves, or having to shell out buku amounts of cash. This means a lot to me as a newer collector of only about 6 months, as sometimes finding rare caps to collect is very difficult. He is giving, and a great influential person to this community.

All 3 of these chaps I consider to be great friends, and any one of them I would nominate as a bro bro.

Offline dalsu

• hi
« Reply #96 on: Sun, 18 August 2019, 18:44:53 »
Dalsu - As a new member to the community, it is sometimes difficult to break into the scene with such a small, tight knit community. For the most part, people don't take kindly to new comers in this hobby. If you disagree you are kidding yourself. No one likes the FNG until he/she somehow "proves themselves". Dalsu was one of the few people to help me understand the value of keycaps when I was in the dark, how people like to trade, and introduced me to many of the other great friends I have met in the hobby. He not only has lead me to the promised land, but also been a great friend. His guidance has been something that most others would not have even bothered. If you don't like him, you're probably a beta. Sometimes you just need to hear it like it is; Dalsu has no filter, and I respect people like that.

Badchad - Chaddington was the second person to take me under their wing. He is one of the most humble people I have come across ion any hobby. With just knowing me only for a few weeks, he was willing to make me a mini commission of one of his amazing Daffy v2 sculpts in a monochrome colorway, and a matching blank to boot. This is a testament to his giving nature, as well as his non-elitist mentality. Who would agree to make a key cap for someone so new to the scene? Not many. I feel like I've known Chad for years, because we vibe on so many different levels. He has this ability to sense your true nature, and if you are fake or phony, he can smell it from a mile away. If you haven't been blessed by his nature, you are missing out.

Shuangmu - Shuang is my brother from across the pond. We originally got in touch after I saw a few of amazing cap collection on mechmarket. I had posted some pictures of my different animals in kb-artisans, and as a surprise to me, he had seen them, which sparked our friendship. He gave me opportunities to acquire caps that most people don't have any way to achieve until they have made a name for themselves, or having to shell out buku amounts of cash. This means a lot to me as a newer collector of only about 6 months, as sometimes finding rare caps to collect is very difficult. He is giving, and a great influential person to this community.

All 3 of these chaps I consider to be great friends, and any one of them I would nominate as a bro bro.

Love you brother you're the man, great seeing you back!! :kiss:

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #97 on: Sun, 18 August 2019, 23:11:10 »
Officially closing the giveaway

I appreciate everyone’s involvement in this giveaway. It’s meant to bring attention to the people that make this community great. Although since my last nominate-a-bro, the geekhack community has split off into multiple communities/platforms/etc, geekhack is still where it all began for most, so it was only fitting that it be hosted here. This will be the last nominate-a-bro that I will be doing, as some of you know, I will be setting a new course for myself, and saying goodbye to ‘BroCaps’.

I have quite a long list of people I wanted to mention, not for a nomination, but just because I appreciate the impact they have had in my life. By my nature, I am a very closed, private and introverted personality. So making and keeping friends has always been a challenge for me. I hope that anyone that I have been at odds with, will accept my apologies. Even when we have the best intentions, they don’t always work out for the best.

Below are the names of people I have known, appreciated, or became good friends with. I hope through this contest, you might get to know more people in this community, and appreciate them.

BunnyLake - You have been my support through many good times and bad, and have never judged me, or treated me unfairly. I consider you one of my best friends, and am thankful to have met you

VesperSaint - You have always been a straight up good and honest dude. I appreciate all the long late night talks and gaming sessions

Beehatch - You always were cool with me, no matter the situation, we could always talk about anything with each other

Jokrik - Although you left the hobby, I still enjoy your food posts. You were always a solid, honest friend

Booper - Your passion and creativity were always inspiring. I miss our long talks, too :)

Eat_the_food - Mamcus, you’re always a bro in my book. Always fair, honest and kind.

HipsterPunks - We didn’t start out as friends, but we definitely ended up there. For the Horde!

Sifo - Tru-Bro

NAV - fku. Also, ILY - thanks for all the solid talks and friendly ear

Hoffmanmeister - A straight up kind and honest dude, always

Naasfu - good dude, and shoe game on-point
Shinz0 - we were never really super tight, but any time we chatted, I always felt good about it

Klarkuo - :klarpls:

Trizkut - sorry things went down that way. Hope you’re doing well

ApocalypseMeow - NE division dark zone avail?

Scubaste - Always enjoyed our chats. Hope you’re doing well, my friend

Iamtootallforthis - just a good and honest guy, a rare gem these days

Kenmai9 - kennypls, hope you’re doing well

Chaosstep - thank you for everything, my friend. Hope you and the fam are doing well

Fendent - A down to earth and solid dude. Thanks so much for being a friend

Kustom3 - the best kind of troll there is, and a good dude

Ygor - a dedicated gamer and solid dude

Ejewell89 - What can I say, we were p tight once. Even made a sculpt after this guy :erikpls: - hope you’re doing well

Otesanek - kind soul and great artist :otespls:

Dgneo :woi:

iArson - salpls, hope you’re doing good

Yuppie - You have always been a down to earth and decent human. Glad we met

Nickheller - I will always remember the good old days. Hope you’re doing well :nickpls:

Rmendis - Richard is a wholesome and kind soul, and a good friend to have

Vikingrobot - a Tru-Bro

Ghostjuggernaut - I will always remember the GTA days

Byker - same, all the memories surround GTA ;)

Tally810 - hope you and the fam are doing fine

Jayveur and Jaimcat - thankful we met. You are just the most solid and real dudes I have met

Uleet - Happy to have met you, my dude. You’re just a super real bro

Shuangmu - what can I say, that anyone who already knows him, doesn’t know already? An honest, kind and caring person

Hitlu - :hitlupls:

Rbb - I have been to china many times, and somehow we were never able to meet up, but you never hesitated to offer me your hospitality. A genuinely nice dude

Fracno - The kind of dude that is just easy to be friends with. Always cares about your feelings and always lends an ear

N3rdly - I understand, man. Sorry. Hope you’re doing well

Mousy - a genuine and cool dude - grayscale collection on-point

CorgiButts - you couldn’t ask for a better friend than this lad

Badchad - Do not yawn into the mic <3

Dugihk - Always kind and thoughtful

Molecularronin - ne hellfire toad avail

Dalsu - the realest G

Jackedhardwarejunkie - this dude has mega passion for this hobby, and is just a straight up cool lad

Lovechan - even though you say your English is bad, we never have an issue chatting it up

All my haters - Without you, I wouldn’t have a gauge on how to better myself. I appreciate you for that

I know I am forgetting some important people on here, so please forgive me, but it’s been a long day, but even if you aren’t on this list, I appreciate you just the same

Thanks again everyone, for participating and making this community what it is