Author Topic: [IC] Hong Bao (Red Envelope) Desk Mat  (Read 4351 times)

Offline imivanh

• The Right PC
[IC] Hong Bao (Red Envelope) Desk Mat
« on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 21:43:44 »
Hey guys, Ivan from The Right PC here.

We've been working hard on trying to get out some cool designs for you all and are happy to present today our Hong Bao desk mat! Our designer u/p1kahchoo and I wanted to celebrate the Chinese/Taiwanese tradition of giving Hong Bao to celebrate the New Year. With the tough year we all just had in 2020, we wanted to share and spread some luck and prosperity as we go into 2021.

We added an Ox to the design to celebrate the year of the Ox (2021). The idea would be to produce this as a series, we'll make one for each zodiac animal during its respective year and eventually have all the zodiac animals at some point! Please let us know which you prefer in our IC form. (Most people prefer the Ox, so we're probably going with the ox, but we're leaving the IC form open until the end of the week).

We have learned a lot from the Kanmei Desk Mat (still going on), and are making some big changes. We're working with a new manufacturer on this design to bring you an even better quality mat, and we are going to offer free shipping for US customers on all desk mat orders for this (Hong Bao) Desk Mat. International customers will still need to pay shipping, but we are implementing a bigger discount on our already discounted international shipping option.

We have pictures of the samples we ordered below, and they physically get to us next week. If quality looks good, we will open up for pre-orders, with a limit of 50 orders. During the pre-order period, we will place an order for slightly more than our quantity limit, so this way we can get the product out faster to those who pre-order.

Renders

Hong Bao Desk Mat (Year of the Ox Edition) (Updated Render)

About the Mat:

This Desk Mat is inspired by the Chinese/Taiwanese tradition of giving Hong Bao (Red Envelope), which is typically used to commemorate the New Years.

Product Details:

Dimensions: 900mm x 400m x 4mm

Pre-Order Price: $27 + Free Shipping for US orders | International Shipping available at a big discount

Edges: High quality stitched edges

High-quality printing process.

Product Page with Renders: https://www.therightpc.tech/products/pre-order-hong-bao-desk-mat

Please fill out our IC Form here: https://forms.gle/j9L7pcd8b77yKFae8

Join our discord for updates and discussion!
https://discord.gg/429cvBA

Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/therightpc

Photos of Samples from our manufacturer:

Some shots of the sample with my keyboard, and render has been updated to closer reflect the darker red it came out to be. We have also decided to go with the Ox for the final product.

« Last Edit: Fri, 08 January 2021, 15:32:11 by imivanh »

Offline hali

• hali.studio
Re: [IC] Hong Bao (Red Envelope) Desk Mat
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 21:56:12 »
yes please

Offline imivanh

• The Right PC
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 16:32:56 »
Hey all, we're also looking to see if any cable makers want to collab on a matching cable with our limited release of Hong Bao! Please message me here or DM me on discord #ivanh9416

Edit: We are going to be collabing with cupcables on a matching cable for this mat, stay tuned.
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 January 2021, 19:48:35 by imivanh »

Offline imivanh

• The Right PC
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 08 January 2021, 15:29:54 »
Some shots of the sample with my keyboard