Author Topic: Topre Gasmask will be selling on Tuesday Dec 17 at 10 AM U.S.time(EST)(OVER)  (Read 42935 times)

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
Re: Topre Gasmask will be selling on Tuesday Dec 17 at 10 AM U.S.time(EST)
« Reply #150 on: Sun, 29 December 2013, 07:14:42 »
My tracking number doesn't work, not worried about following it tho. Just wondering in anyone in the USA has gotten their caps yet?

If you PM Martin he will give you a corrected tracking number. I'm in the US and mine really hasn't updated, it still says origin post preparing shipment.

Offline Jrwestcoast

« Reply #151 on: Sun, 29 December 2013, 09:47:03 »
I checked mine at usps and it's in NY.     

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #152 on: Sun, 29 December 2013, 17:10:32 »
My tracking number doesn't work, not worried about following it tho. Just wondering in anyone in the USA has gotten their caps yet?

If you PM Martin he will give you a corrected tracking number. I'm in the US and mine really hasn't updated, it still says origin post preparing shipment.

thanks yeah i keep getting sent to the page for a reference number after entering my tracking. Not worth bothering martin over it was just curious on a USA ETA. So we have confirmation of topre gasmasks in the USA? yay :)
sell out and eat ass

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #153 on: Sun, 29 December 2013, 23:45:46 »

thanks yeah i keep getting sent to the page for a reference number after entering my tracking. Not worth bothering martin over it was just curious on a USA ETA. So we have confirmation of topre gasmasks in the USA? yay :)

Mine still says preparing for shipment. I hope it just hasn't updated yet  :(

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #154 on: Mon, 30 December 2013, 02:07:58 »

Due to the busy holidays it might take time  :(

According to the HK post office staff said because of the long holidays all parcels will be prolonged.

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #155 on: Mon, 30 December 2013, 05:41:00 »

Due to the busy holidays it might take time  :(

According to the HK post office staff said because of the long holidays all parcels will be prolonged.

Martin . I hope will receive the big gift in new year <3 .

Parcel avaible in Vietnam ;) . I hope receive soon :p . hehe

Offline Dgsbllx

« Reply #156 on: Mon, 30 December 2013, 05:42:21 »
Keycaps arrived here in the UK! Not sure when as I've just got home and they are sitting on the table  :thumb:

Many thanks, they look real nice. Awesome sticker too  :cool:

Offline joneslee85

• HHKB Scrub JP
  • Professional Rubyist programmer!
    • Ruby Journal
« Reply #157 on: Tue, 31 December 2013, 01:48:51 »
I got mine today, the caps are good but the turquoise green caps are not as same as the picture. I thought it is more close to light mint gum color
TOO MANY KEYBOARDS THAT I COULD NOT COUNT! BUT I AM STILL USING MY MODEL F77

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #158 on: Tue, 31 December 2013, 05:58:13 »
I got mine today, the caps are good but the turquoise green caps are not as same as the picture. I thought it is more close to light mint gum color

Not got mine yet.  Is the turquoise the same as the turquoise MX gas mask?  I do have one of those.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #159 on: Tue, 31 December 2013, 07:57:04 »
Ahhhhh crap!!!
Boo hoo hooooooo!

Martin what can I do? It's a valid address as it's my office and I have received numerous stuff including a Code keyboard.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 31 December 2013, 08:44:45 »
Sometimes I wonder - why can't the mailman call me damnit? Tel number is included, no? Arrgghhh!!

Offline osi

« Reply #161 on: Tue, 31 December 2013, 08:50:14 »
Sometimes I wonder - why can't the mailman call me damnit? Tel number is included, no? Arrgghhh!!

Sorry for the bad luck :/. Still waiting on my US shipment!

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #162 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 11:59:44 »
Ahhhhh crap!!!
Boo hoo hooooooo!
Show Image

Martin what can I do? It's a valid address as it's my office and I have received numerous stuff including a Code keyboard.

Hi Belfong,

About your case, i also want to know the reason why like that.

Tomorrow i will contact Hong Kong post office directly ,after that i will let you know the result.

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #163 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 17:47:03 »
My tracking finally updated! They're in NY.

Offline osi

« Reply #164 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 18:14:49 »
My tracking finally updated! They're in NY.

Ahhh yes!! Same here!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #165 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 18:28:34 »
Ahhhhh crap!!!
Boo hoo hooooooo!
Show Image

Hi Belfong,

About your case, i also want to know the reason why like that.

Tomorrow i will contact Hong Kong post office directly ,after that i will let you know the result.

Thanks Martin, at any rate, if you received it back, please contact me and I will give you another address instead of the work address. Thank you.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #166 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 21:24:11 »

Ahhhhh crap!!!
Boo hoo hooooooo!
Show Image

This is very strange. The tracking info said the parcel is returned.

But this morning, my office mailroom called me and said I have a parcel. I thought it could be Feng's Vortex PBT caps or maybe the Steel Brobot but voila! It's the Gasmask!!! The stamp on the envelop indicates our mailroom received it this morning.

Yay! Great start for the year.

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #167 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 22:40:57 »

Ahhhhh crap!!!
Boo hoo hooooooo!
Show Image

But this morning, my office mailroom called me and said I have a parcel. I thought it could be Feng's Vortex PBT caps or maybe the Steel Brobot but voila! It's the Gasmask!!! The stamp on the envelop indicates our mailroom received it this morning.

Show Image

Awesome! Happy New Year!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #168 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 22:44:51 »

Ahhhhh crap!!!
Boo hoo hooooooo!
Show Image

Show Image

A happy ending!  Nice, and congratulations :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline kelske

• The North Borders
« Reply #169 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 03:42:55 »
Got mine thanks Martin, nice caps.

One question though, How come the blanks have a lower profile to normal HHKB keys?
HHKB Type-S 55g - FC660M - FC210TP

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #170 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 13:59:11 »
Got mine thanks Martin, nice caps.

One question though, How come the blanks have a lower profile to normal HHKB keys?

Due to man-made maybe 1mm different.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #171 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 16:52:43 »
Woo my first topre gasmask got to me today thanks Martin :)

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #172 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 19:11:13 »
Giving the new Topre brothers and sisters a warm welcome <3

The Sky Blue and Milk Yellow ones are VERY VERY NICE zzz, go along pretty well and make a nice combo. I like it the most in this sale and these will go with my HHKB for sure (of course not at this weird position) :3

And don't forget the big brother, this guy here is so cool with those eyes!! Seriously! I can't wait for the next Gasmask versions with the eyes. What colors could it be?

... and then give them a home. Have good times together from now on ;D

But, I still had a dream, Martin. Just a sweet dream...  ^-^

Offline Belfong

« Reply #173 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 19:18:44 »
The acrylic case is very nice. Do you just get one tray or does it come with two-three trays. I can't tell from the product description but the photos on the website seemed to show multiple trays.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #174 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 19:27:21 »
That case has one tray only Belfong. I have two, then I can stack them up. It's tidy, and nice too. But it's not very convenient if I want to slide the bottom one's tray out, and is tricky to slide in :))

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #175 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 19:27:43 »

Show Image

i thought there was a 2 piece limit on the xmas ruby eyes?!
THERES NO RULES!!!

sell out and eat ass

Offline Belfong

« Reply #176 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 19:33:35 »
Actually, the rules stay put. I bought two and then an Iron Mask 2. Later, I decided that I should not make bro bot jealous by having another 'robot-lookalike' (I love you bro bot!) and asked Martin if it's ok for me to cancel that or swap it out with same price item. I beg and beg and beg and he was really nice enough to let me swap with the xmas edition gas mask.... so that's the story. Fault is mine!

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #177 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 19:36:28 »
I have one only so it's fine if he has 3 lol

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #178 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 19:41:43 »
Actually, the rules stay put. I bought two and then an Iron Mask 2. Later, I decided that I should not make bro bot jealous by having another 'robot-lookalike' (I love you bro bot!) and asked Martin if it's ok for me to cancel that or swap it out with same price item. I beg and beg and beg and he was really nice enough to let me swap with the xmas edition gas mask.... so that's the story. Fault is mine!

haha i wasnt being serious, they were in stock for 24 hours im sure multiple people ordered more than 2.
sell out and eat ass

Offline Belfong

« Reply #179 on: Thu, 02 January 2014, 19:53:09 »
Ha ha.. And you know what, the more I look at this Gasmask on my HHKB, the more I'm mesmerized by the eyes. Gosh, those red eyes.............. I'm charmed!!!

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #180 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 04:44:30 »
Hi Martin ;)

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #181 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 12:51:25 »
Giving the new Topre brothers and sisters a warm welcome <3
Show Image

The Sky Blue and Milk Yellow ones are VERY VERY NICE zzz, go along pretty well and make a nice combo. I like it the most in this sale and these will go with my HHKB for sure (of course not at this weird position) :3
Show Image

And don't forget the big brother, this guy here is so cool with those eyes!! Seriously! I can't wait for the next Gasmask versions with the eyes. What colors could it be?
Show Image

... and then give them a home. Have good times together from now on ;D
Show Image

But, I still had a dream, Martin. Just a sweet dream...  ^-^
Show Image

Jil

Your photos are always very beautiful, i really admire.  :thumb:

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #182 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 12:56:02 »

This is the secret between you and me .   :eek:

:-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X

Offline osi

« Reply #183 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 12:58:32 »

lol

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #184 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 19:03:58 »

I don't think anyone really minds.  It is great to know that you do have flexibility, Martin :)

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #185 on: Fri, 03 January 2014, 22:54:17 »
Thanks martin :D
I love this crystal :p

Offline Belfong

« Reply #186 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 02:44:03 »

So sorry, I was caught with my pants down when I took a photo of what came in the mail, too excited, you see. I thought of explaining that the fault was entirely mine due to changing of my mind after ordering.

Thanks for the flexibility and as rowdy said it adds to your credibility of running a reputable business that take care of your customer :thumb:

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #187 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 12:12:45 »

So sorry, I was caught with my pants down when I took a photo of what came in the mail, too excited, you see. I thought of explaining that the fault was entirely mine due to changing of my mind after ordering.

Thanks for the flexibility and as rowdy said it adds to your credibility of running a reputable business that take care of your customer :thumb:

Thank you for your appreciation  :-*

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #188 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 12:16:14 »
Thanks martin :D
I love this crystal :p

Show Image

Hey Hendy,

Thank you for your photo. ;)

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #189 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 12:43:28 »
Photo of me :(

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #190 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 14:23:39 »

HAHA! i like your photo too :thumb:

BTW every time i see your icon , i really want to ask you is that your GF?  :))

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #191 on: Sat, 04 January 2014, 23:46:27 »

HAHA! i like your photo too :thumb:

BTW every time i see your icon , i really want to ask you is that your GF?  :))

Yeah, My old GF . She is a teacher ;) .

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #192 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 08:46:16 »
Has anyone else in the US not received their order yet? My tracking last says they departed Brooklyn NY on January 2nd. Starting to get a little worried..

Offline osi

« Reply #193 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 08:48:41 »
Mine should be arriving today. Can't wait!

Offline xredman

« Reply #194 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 16:09:33 »
Has anyone else in the US not received their order yet? My tracking last says they departed Brooklyn NY on January 2nd. Starting to get a little worried..

I have not received my order yet. My tracking hasn't even updated yet. Mine is stuck on Origin Post is Preparing Shipment.

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #195 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 17:29:12 »

I have not received my order yet. My tracking hasn't even updated yet. Mine is stuck on Origin Post is Preparing Shipment.

Mine was stuck on that for a while, since Dec. 27. It finally updated on Jan. 1.

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #196 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 17:54:59 »
I got mine today in MD.
Was lucky enough to be home AND have the USPS person actually try to deliver instead of just leaving a note in the box like normal, win win!

Offline Jrwestcoast

« Reply #197 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 21:25:18 »
I got mine today in Cali., can't wait to get home and put them on HHKB. 

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #198 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 03:51:50 »
I got mine today in Cali., can't wait to get home and put them on HHKB.

Good to hear they're making their way into California.

Hopefully mine show up tomorrow :D
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline JoanneLee

« Reply #199 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 14:44:22 »
I am absolutely in love with the color <3
Great job Martin  :thumb: