Author Topic: #4 HotKeys Giveaway Time!!! ""WINNERS ANNOUNCED""  (Read 22709 times)

Offline martinyeah

#4 HotKeys Giveaway Time!!! ""WINNERS ANNOUNCED""
« on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 12:16:50 »
Congratulation to all the Winners below :

#1  christophertsao
#2  FoC_Tow
#3  Lokomotivet
#4  GenKaan
#5  admiralvorian
#6  Synjin
#7  The feel is of the keys!

Since everybody collections so cool , i decided to add one more winner to this Giveaway :)

-- HotKeys Giveaway Time --

I would like to know what type of things you all like to collect, and by sending us pictures of your beloved collection (s), I will randomly give out lovely gifts as a token of appreciation for participation.

The Deadline is "Wednesday 29 April - 10:00AM (EST)" , I will announce "6 winners on 30 April" , each winner will get 1 Special HotKeys (Not For Sale).

Good luck to all :thumb:

« Last Edit: Thu, 03 December 2015, 11:53:07 by martinyeah »

Offline martinyeah

Re: Hotkeys Giveaway Time!!!
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 12:17:00 »
Here are my collections.
I started my hobby since several years ago.
I love Converse very much, especially limited edition.
Some of my converse shoes even didn't wear yet (i dont want to make them Dirty :rolleyes: )
In the future if i see some converse i like , i will still collecting it :D

« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:20:36 by martinyeah »

Offline robotox

• Gimme them purple caps, brother.
Re: HotKeys Giveaway Time!!!
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 12:24:07 »
I don't have a picture of my collection as I'm a pretty new collector and don't have many yet.  As far as what I personally like to collect, it's all green and purple caps with the occasional blue or red thrown in.  I guess I also like pink ones.  I'll try to get some pics and edit my post!

Oh, wow, I hadn't even considered non-keyboard related hobbies.  I also collect comic books.  I'll try to get pictures of those as well. 
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 12:49:38 by robotox »
HHKB (dental banded, lubed, black/gray), Corsair K70 with MX Blue RGB, Ergodox with MX Blue.

"If a man empties his purse into his head no man can take it from him. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Ben Franklin

Offline manofinterests

• Manofinterests Youtube
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 12:31:53 »
My humble collection :)

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 12:34:05 by manofinterests »

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 12:32:51 »
As you know Martin, I'm heavily involved with dogs.  I have 4 personal dogs and 4 cats, but I have 9 dogs that are currently in training with me and looking for homes.

I tend to collect custom collars and leashes and bags.... It can be a little bit of a problem since I usually never leave collars on my dogs when they are all out playing. HAHA

I also have a very large collection of very gnarly injuries and dog bites----but no one wants to see those pictures!
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 12:59:02 by VivaGardner »
Even good dogs go wild

Offline ROFLmonstar

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 12:38:49 »
Sending as in... posting here?

Anyway I collect anything that I can afford to buy or make related to any of my hobbies. (video games, electronics, and of course keyboards.)

Here's an album:
http://imgur.com/a/V5Qay

First image what is currently sitting (or hanging) on the shelf next to me (for display), second image is the 2 boards in all of their glory along with a knitted companion cube, and third is an (coincidentally green!) acrylic display case which I've made for someone. :)

If I would've received my Gateron I would've posted them, too.

Good luck everyone!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 12:57:32 »
Im a HUGE car nerd, when i was younger I collected a lot of 1:18 scale models .. i still occasionally buy them but finding them in stores is difficult

Excuse the picture quality, i just got home from the gym and my fingers are not steady ..... lol

this one was painted by my uncle about 13 years ago

the yellow C5R in this pic is the most valuable, was around $300 new

and in the last ~year the artisan bug has bitten me

« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 16:08:30 by tigersharkdude »

Offline Bigpock

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:03:18 »

I was just introduced to artisan keycaps recently and Martin hooked me up from the valentines day sale!

It's a small collection but these keycaps rule

Offline justify

• Great news!
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:04:17 »
place holder

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:09:12 »
Here's a couple shots from my instagram. I like to modify gameboys with backlights and play games from my childhood. The original Pokemon Green edition is special for me - as a kid in the USA our first editions were Blue/Red, and the "Japanese Green" edition was a myth to us.

Here's my favorite NES game in its protective case. I have the gold edition as well, the silver one is actually more rare.

Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:11:30 »
Placeholder. Don't have a chance to take pictures now and will update later tonight with pictures and stories.

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:11:40 »
placeholder.

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:15:56 »
Here's my collection!

Love your work Martin!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 23:15:32 by ShardZer0 »

Offline macmakkara

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:21:44 »
Placeholder.

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:30:49 »
This has been my new year resolution from last year and continuing throughout this year.  Decided to turnaround my lifestyle and be more health conscious.

Alas, this is my marathon running medal collection:

Thanks again for the giveaway. 

Offline robotox

• Gimme them purple caps, brother.
Re: Hotkeys Giveaway Time!!!
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:33:14 »
Here are my collections.
I started my hobby since several years ago.
I love Converse very much, especially limited edition.
Some of my converse shoes even didn't wear yet (i dont want to make them Dirty :rolleyes: )
In the future if i see some converse i like , i will still collecting it :D

Show Image

Those are all awesome.  I love the black ones with the zippers instead of laces.  My wife got me a pair of snakeskin low-tops and I wore them for my wedding.
HHKB (dental banded, lubed, black/gray), Corsair K70 with MX Blue RGB, Ergodox with MX Blue.

"If a man empties his purse into his head no man can take it from him. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Ben Franklin

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:37:56 »
One of my  more recent collections is toki doki and Kid Robot mystery box toys.  There's actually a running joke in the office about the unicorn.  This is just my office collection, I have a few more at home.  I tend to grab one or two every time I go to the art supply store.

I also have my Star Wars CCG cards still from when I was a kid.  I may just have to try and get some pics of those later.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:41:05 by nubbinator »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:51:37 »
Placeholder.

Placeholder modified

Took me a while so it is finally here. I apologize that I cannot post more detailed images and a more extensive one as well since my storage units that holds most of my collections are quite a drive.

Things I collect
Cars
HKP
Clacks
Bros
Trolls - Those little things with crazy ass hair
Books
Records
Random old electronics
Movies
Animes

Cars:
77' Corvette

68' Opel GT - Needs restoration so i never bothered using a storage unit on it since everything needs to be mechanically replaced as well as the car needing some new body work.

There are 3 other cars I have that are in storage units. One of them is a 63' vette split rear manual with the AC option and second would be a convertible 63' vette while the third car is a nissan 76' Datsun with a full fiver glass body kit.

HKP:

Here are some of my HKP I was able to scrounge up. I just laid them down on the bed andn snapped some quickies. A bunch of random HKP + two acrylic cases full of my fav colorways. The rest of my collection are in storage units T_T

Clacks and bros:

I won't post them here since this isnt the right area. Perhaps some other time  :thumb:

Books:

These images of all the books I have would basically be a sweep from left to right. I hope you dont mind my messy basement T_T The rest of the books are in storage units as well

Records:

I don't have a lot of time to listen to them so these are the ones I have at home and the rest are kept somewhere else.

Movies + Anime:

Again, here is a sweep shot of my DVD collection + Anime collection on shelves

I also collect some guns and swords but I am unable to take pics of them just like my trolls collection and my cars. I apologize for not having images for all things I love to collect. I forgot to mention that I also collect dota2 figurines which are all stored away + I have the highest rated and most extensive heroic collection of items in dota2 based on the dota2 trade subreddit. I can show those in steam as well but would prefer not to post pics of them on here.

Some of the images aren't in the correct order so I apologize.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 April 2015, 00:18:28 by Synjin »

Offline csnickba

• Gateron fanboy and topre lover.
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 14:14:57 »
Just started collecting mechanical keyboards, and also artisan caps.

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 14:22:45 »
This has been my new year resolution from last year and continuing throughout this year.  Decided to turnaround my lifestyle and be more health conscious.

Alas, this is my marathon running medal collection:

Show Image

Thanks again for the giveaway.

nice!
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline lolpes

« Reply #20 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 14:22:57 »
So not sure if I can call it a collection but currently I got into gardening, and now have a cooking herbs mini garden, as cooking is another hobby of mine(maybe will upload some pics) :) and now its coming chilli season :D

Also to present a more nerd collection is my collection of Pokemon and yugioh cards :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:08:08 by lolpes »

Offline Redeemd

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 14:27:46 »
placeholder

Offline TheMamaMafia

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 14:56:31 »
Here are my small collection of vintage keyboards, I have two typewriters as well. Not big, but the only real collection I have. They're not all mechanical, but I usually make use of those as well ;) Thank you for doing this giveaway anyway, though. If I win it will be my first artisan :D

Offline Data

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 15:04:47 »
I thought keyboards & keycaps were a little obvious, so how about lightsabers?  Here are 2 from my collection.

Top is Luke's "Hero" saber from ANH.  About 90% screen accurate.  Built on a Graflex flash handle (replica) and assembled by me.

Bottom is a working saber of my own design.  It lights up and makes sound, but I need to find a new battery for it.  Making it was a bit like assembling a fully custom keyboard!

Here they are from another angle.  Sorry for the poor lighting.

I also collect steel and titanium ink pens.  I might post some photos later if I can get some decent light.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:30:30 by Data »

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 15:15:13 »
I collect the post it notes that my girlfriend leaves for me. Just a few thats on my desk still!

TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline vkoser

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 15:39:36 »
I collect bottle openers and magnets from places we travel to!
here's a small sample

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 15:40:32 »
Reserving this spot. :]

Offline edsucks

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 15:41:18 »
Here's my newest purchase!  ;D

Offline Arcanitte

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 15:42:03 »
I guess we have similar interests with a slight difference in flavor. Since my freshman year of high school, I've been collecting pairs of authentic classic style vans. Now, 7 years later and I've acquired a total of eleven pairs. The light blue pair were my first and as you can see have gone through a lot. The all black are my work shoes and I have gone through about 5 different pairs, which is why there are more boxes than shoes. My goal is to get every single color they offer in the authentic style. I even collect the boxes they came in. They have changed the fonts on them over the years and only recently started shipping with a new color scheme. Fortunately this isn't the most expensive of collections but it definitely is a big part of who I am. I apologize for the crappy quality, using phone camera.

Offline Poostar

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 15:46:52 »
I play disc golf for a hobby, Disc golf is a lot like regular golf but played with special disc that slice through the air in order to make them go further then a regular Frisbee. World distance record is 850+ft and the diameter of these discs are only about 10 inches. I have been playing for 7 years and playing competitively in tournaments for the last 3 years. Here is my collection that i have acquired in that time

The stuff inside the plastic bins are some of the older discs and collectors that i do not throw anymore. The two bags you see are equipped with backpack straps making them very easy to carry.

Here is a picture of me and my girlfriend standing next to my Disc Golf target (we call them baskets) in my backyard. Picture was taken during the winter

Little video of some people actually playing if you would like to see how it is actually played

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Coconut

• otaku4lyfe
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 15:48:26 »
Place holder-!

"a whole coconut is a strong coconut" -paicrai

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 16:05:42 »
**** I've got a **** ton of collections I been meaning to update ppl on. I'll get on it tonight
I love Elzy

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 16:45:36 »
shoes!

and heres some of them to show you

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:13:08 »
Damn those are sick! Must have one!!!

The thing Im collecting besides key caps are arcade sticks. Only got three but Im hunting for a Razer Atrox, prefer a Xbox360 but they are like $200 where I live and thats tooo much. The dream would to get a HORI RAP4 Premium VLX and a B15 SDM custom stick, but they are +$400 :/

MadCatz PRO SFxT Xbox360
Stock Sanwa 30mm buttons with silencer
Sanwa JLF joystick with octa game and a 2lb spring (instead of the 1lb stock spring) with custom white mesh balltop with out seam, custom gold aluminum shaft and dust cover
Custom art from Arts Hobby (Matrix with engravings)
Case painted pink because **** the pole ice

When it came:

Final but not longer with the GamerFinger buttons (just white Sanwa)

MadCatz TE R1 SF4 Ps3
Black TE sides (stock is white)
MadCatz Xbox360 PCB
Stock Sanwa 30mm buttons
Sanwa JLF joystick with stock spring and gate (square) with stock balltop

When I got it:

All wired up:

Final layout:

GenKaan's all custom!!!!1one (main stick)
Panzer Stick case with first 6 button Vewlix layout
ZD Encoder PCB
GamerFinger HBFS mechanical buttons (Mx Red with silencer)
Sanwa JLF joystick with 2lb spring, The Link (quick release shaft), 30% thicker shaft (to limit travel distance) and square gate and a custom mesh balltop with out seam

When I got it (no longer with the large marble ball, was too big for me):

Everything in place and pre wire:

Final layout:

Got some more stuff like

Golden Battop:

Pink bubble/smoke Balltop:

Custom dust covers:
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:16:32 by GenKaan »
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:21:46 »
I was going to post my dust collection but it got blown away so I'll just use this as a placeholder for my actual collections, because while this is awesome as hell and I want in, I don't have time to gather things and take photos right now. :<

OK putting of actual things time:

Well, unsurprisingly for this place I collect artisan caps. I've got a small collection so far, but I like to think it's a decent one:

I also collect dice, I have over a thousand, most of it's in storage but here's a picture from a while back:

Yeah, several of those are in fact chainmail:

I've got a bunch of weird sizes, too. d3s, d5s, d7s, d14s, d16s, d24s, d30s, d32, d50, d100... I've got a lot.

I also collect Frozen merchandise, but I'm too embarrassed to take a picture of my desk looking like a five year old girl's bedroom, rofl. XD
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 April 2015, 22:49:31 by Nai_Calus »
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline Mad_Maxx

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:50:02 »
I don't like having more than one of anything, but I love me these keyboards.
Bad switches is the only thing that I like

Offline iLuan

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:52:37 »
Kinda odd, but I collect AMP Energy Cans! All the different colors and flavors caught my eye, but unfortunately, they stopped making all these different flavors except the red and green one.

« Reply #37 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 17:53:50 »
Thanks for the giveaway! I'm not sure if this really qualifies as a collection but I've acquired a good amount of computer peripherals over the past few years. (Sorry for the poor camera quality
)

My mousemat, it's a PC Gaming Race extra long mousepad that spans my whole desk

My cans, the AudioTechnica ATH-700X AIR

My XBOX 360 Wired Windows controller

My Logitech G502 mouse

My flight stick, the Logitech 3D Extreme Pro

And finally, my prize and joy, the CM Storm QuickFire Rapid (MX Brown). This is the newest addition to my collection and I love it. I just today received The Vortex PBT Double Shot keycaps that are on there in the picture.

Offline Dr.Empyrean

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 18:01:37 »
I have never been one to be a collector of items, and the few collections I do have are back at my parents house. So I only have one to post. And shes a brand new baby collection.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #39 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 18:45:49 »
I used to collect video games boxes. It's very costly for me as a teenager - because original games are usually imported and I gotta work my ass off to save up to buy them. I'm very selective (limited funds forced me to be super selective) and I still have them today:

Offline nikftw

• Just here.
    • -
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 19:03:50 »
Now my collection seems nothing compared to others but I haven't had that much time of recent to improve it. Thanks again for all your awesome work martin and for doing this.

These are just some of the hats I have on hand, guess it's just been something that I've ended up collecting, each one I buy ends up carrying a lot of memories for me.

« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 21:03:47 by nikftw »

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 19:35:19 »
I'll shoot! Thanks Martin for having this super cool giveaway! I really like the idea :)

I do own a fairly big boardgame collection but it's all packed up in moving boxes. I'll try to capture it all before the deadline and update this post.
Sorry for potato photos! Temporary cellphone, real one is sent away for repair.

Random uncommon energy drinks.
Some of these were hard to come by as they are rarely in stock or have a very long delivery time. Trying to grab as many "funny" and video game related ones that I can find.

All 42 Dragon Ball manga volumes.
Swe Nordic release + bonus dust and vinyl toys in the picture. Oh and the sun as well! Which is kinda rare to see here in Sweden so that kinda makes it into a rare collectible.. :-[

Monster Hunter collection.
In deep love with this video game franchise. My first one was Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP and now I'm currently rocking the newest one called Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on my N3DS XL! In total I've been playing around 5 Monster Hunter games/releases and put in around 600+ hours (summed up)

Old video game big boxes + some collectors editions.

My favorite one is the mint condition Quake 3 Arena limited edition metal case. All boxes still hold their original contents!
The game in the middle is Incoming, hard to see due to the lamp.

DICES!
As said before I do own a fairly big boardgame collection and I have also been playing some pen and paper RPGS like Dungeon and Dragons, Pathfinder, Roguetrader etc. I also did collect on Warhammer 40K before, sum all those up together and you can never be to too short on dices. I do have a tendency to buy new dices after very unlucky streaks with my old dices.. :-[ It's an evil circle.

| ISO |

Offline Curiositie

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 19:43:14 »
I collect action figures!
Mostly Halo and Gundam (Models), but also some other video game characters like Bioshock/ Assassins Creed/ Dead Space.

I had to do some moving recently so they're in boxes right now ( :c ), but here's some pictures from before I started moving things:
(Turns out I don't have any decent pictures of most of the figures, I guess it's time I get them unpacked, will update post)

Here's a few for now though
CM Quickfire TK [+]

POK3R [+]

Offline Belfong

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 19:44:16 »
There's a lot of dices! Awesome collection!

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 19:47:37 »
Thanks for doing another giveaway. 

Other than keyboards/keycaps, I collect model cars, watches, glass art, and as a kid I collected Transformers and garbage pail kids cards.

Here are some of my models.  I have many others that are still packed away or un-built yet.  Also seen are a couple of my Transformers.
(watch collection can be seen on the bottom shelf)

pictures of art glass
This is my goblet collection, I made them all.  The cup at the end is one of many that are all different colors (still in boxes).

picture of some of my transformers.  There is still another bin in storage.

pictures of watches
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:20:24 by Badwrench »
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline litesung

« Reply #45 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 20:11:11 »
Snip

Nice collection!  I am a car guy myself too. 

Snip

Amazing!  I used to collect shoes too when I was in HS - it began with my Ferris Beuler dunks!

I have built up sort of a collection of hot wheels models of my favorite cars as well as a mechanical pencil collection (aside from mechanical keyboards).  I've collected over the years: Hot Wheels models, mechanical pencils, mechanical keyboards, and stickers (on my door).  They're all at my home though, so I'm digging through my pictures to find some that I can post. 

I found some pictures containing a small sample of my mechanical pencil collection:

I found a picture of my door sticker collection:

Also found a picture of my hot wheels collection!

Beautiful collections everyone.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 20:30:52 by litesung »

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 20:59:54 »
I used to collect video games boxes. It's very costly for me as a teenager - because original games are usually imported and I gotta work my ass off to save up to buy them. I'm very selective (limited funds forced me to be super selective) and I still have them today:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I totally just through out some classic original games..... Bummer had I known you were a collector....
Even good dogs go wild

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 21:55:38 »
Thanks for the giveaway, Martin! Keep up your awesome work with these keycaps.

My collection is quite different as it is a collection of Collector's Editions!

Here we have my Assassin's Creed Collector's Editions

Halo 3 and Killzone 3 Helmets, hidden by the helmets are the MK9 bookends

COD Hardened Editions and some amiiboos

Doctor Who Complete box set season 1-7 with Sonic Screwdriver universal Remote

20th Anniversary Optimus Prime and Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 1 Collector's Edition

More Halo Collector's Editions

The Elder Scrolls Collector's Editions

DC Collectibles: Injustice, Man of Steel and Dark Knight Trilogy

Diablo III and StarCraft II Collectible, featuring Arkham Origins Joker Statue

Destiny and Sherlock Collector's Editions

And Finally a couple Collector's Edition Boxes that are crafted well and not worth throwing out!

Impressed by everyone's awesome collections, some pretty impressive stuff out there!
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 22:02:33 »
There are some amazing collections in here! Heres my favorite collection.....my Pogs, and a nice Slammer collection :)

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 22:38:08 »
Another giveaway and now with not for sale caps!??!!
So awesome Martin!

Kinda choked about the giveaway topic because all my stuff I collected I had to leave in Canada since I was very limited on the things I could bring with me when I moved to Japan so I don't have pictures unless I uploaded it to Facebook >. <

I have a small collection of anime goods mostly consisting of love hina dvd's and figures and other anime nendroid's.

I also have a collection of vintage slinky's with my oldest one being from the 1930-40's (I can't recall right now) the older slinky's work much better than the current one's on the market. I wish I had a picture since the old metals have a very interesting finish on them due to their age.

From there I had a collection of vintage Polaroid pack film camera's that were extremely fun. Now if I remember correctly I had a rigid super shooter and my folding ones were two 210's that I fixed up and a 230 that still had some old Polaroid film in it lol.

From there is my headphone collection that isn't that great.
My favorite pair is the AKG Q701's, from there maybe the beyerdynamic custom one pro's or the Sony XB700'S since those are comically huge and comfy lol.

And lastly it'd have to be my keyboard stuff but that can be found on here. Honestly I'm sure there's more because I love collecting **** for some reason but it's all in Canada =(

Thanks again for doing the giveaway Martin!
Good luck everyone, these caps are too cool.

*Edit* moved the picture since i'm home on my computer now.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 April 2015, 04:36:47 by Evo_Spec »
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition